Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
Streets of Etoile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:49 am
Elsa Amora

User Image

While Veronica was stretching, she hear's a voice speaking towards her and she turns and removes her helmet and shakes her head a little. Veronica, looks at her bike and then back to the young lady standing before her and say's with a bit of an accent "thank you, I am happy I've gotten this color too. My father thinks it was a bad idea to paint it but I'm glad others like it. I am Veronica by the way, if I may kindly ask for your name?" She offers out her hand offering to shake  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:51 pm
]
User Image User Image User Image
Minata Santoku | Etoile Housing District | Occ: ...

The girl smiled when she received a positive reaction, happy that she wasn't immediately shooed away. Taking the woman's hand, she shook it gently. My name's Minata. I'm new around here, still getting bearings. A bike must be a great way to get around this place. Do you ride around here often? Her blue eyes watching her curiously, she tilted her head slightly. She was quite curious about it. She'd never had a bike before and her father had told her they were quite dangerous, so the sight of one was quite rare to her.

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:02 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:31 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Streets of Etoile
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: 'This is really nice.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki was glad he remembered the name well enough as well as the area. Sailing though, he wouldn't mind to try it some time. "I wouldn't mind sailing some time myself. They say it is a very relaxing experience." he replied and smiled. Of course he would never expect his boyfriend to join him if it was something they rather passed on. He would just keep it as a thing to do for one of the rare days where they couldn't meet up. That suited the young man fine. He much preferred spending his time with Patrick. When they replied about performance, Saeki couldn't help but blush a little as well, since he knew it could mean more than one thing. Nonetheless he smiled after. There was no harm in thinking that way after all and they both seemed to enjoy the somewhat slower pace they had together. Not that Saeki would mind going a step further with his boyfriend, but he had no experience in the actual act. Their first time might be mostly coordinated by Patrick. They did mention they didn't have much experience either however, some time ago. It had surprised Saeki, Patrick is a handsome man. Perhaps it would be something they could explore together once they were both ready. Once the jog started the talking had stopped, but they did exchange glances and the young man enjoyed this exercise. He wasn't a jogger but with all the training he did do, his stamina wasn't far behind Patrick's. And mainly because he had been unable to train for a while. Though they went at a steady pace, the breaks helped to make it even further as it gave some time to drink and rest up even just a little bit and regain some energy.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Smartphone

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Hopeful you will get that chance someday" said Patrick. He doesn't know if he can get seasick, but he would rather not find out. He was willing to take plenty of pictures of his boyfriend sailing from the shore or docks. Still had those pictures from their time on the beach tucked away on his home computer. One of the breaks was at the docks to give the other time to look it over if he wanted to. He was keeping a lookout so they won't be in anyone's way because there are people out and about at this time of morning aside from joggers. Once they left the docks he started leading the way to the next district picking up the pace. The next one was Doux housing district. "Be careful and stay focused because this housing district is more compact and close together than it is here since it is so close to downtown" he advised him. He paused before speaking again, "So I will be taking the lead" he informed him. This was his first time jogging with a partner and he liked this different experience. Pleased that it was going so well without incident thus far. [exit to streets of Doux]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Etoile.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: vigilant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:33 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Etoile District
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

"Maybe. It would be nice." he said. "Only when we can't meet up someday for some reason though. I much rather do activities with you as often as possible." he admitted with a loving smile to his boyfriend. It was obvious that Saeki much rather spent his time with Patrick. When they reached the docks, the young swordsman looked at the ocean from the docks and he felt almost as mesmerized as he often felt at the beach. Here were a lot of seagulls too and there were some boats tied to the docks. However he didn't let it distract him for too long as he didn't want to miss his time with Patrick. He was quite quick to join back with his boyfriend, sat down next to him and drank some as they enjoyed the environment together. The young man sat as close to Patrick as the other would let him before they had to continue with their jog. With a nod and a smile he confirmed that he understood and he made ready to follow after his boyfriend and let them lead their jogging duo through the streets safely and to Doux. That was a district he did already know, but he was simply enjoying this joined activity with Patrick.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Bottle of Water

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:02 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑦⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:56 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..⋟⋟ ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ ⋞⋞..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

She hadn't been in Soleil long, but she also realized she hadn't really left her apartment much in the time she had been here. Tulio and Miguel, her pet snakes, were taken care of early in the morning as she always did prior to her doing her morning workout. Now--she just wanted to relax a bit. It was still odd to her to not have an agenda, or be constantly waiting a call. Even now, she had anxieties that maybe just maybe she'd get that phone call, but she knew in her heart it would never come. That had been a large part of the reason she'd left in the first place.

Sighing, she checked herself over in the mirror before grabbing her belongings and heading to the streets of her new home. It was nice to be by the water like this. She'd always enjoyed waterside homes like this, so it was a nice treat she could actually stay where she was. Though--she would probably have to find a steady source of income soon or she'd be forced to resort to other means. Old habits died hard when pressed to get by.

Adjusting her glasses she looked nervously around before making her way along the boardwalk like streets and finding a nice bench by the water to hunker down as she rummaged through her crossbody hobo bag. Pulling out a book, she settled in and began to read while enjoying the weather and the view. Every now and then she'd adjust her glasses as they slipped down her face.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [alone]
Clothing: [outfit]
OOC: [ ]

Quote:

Porcelain_Nitemare

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:35 am
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:18 pm
User Image
                User Image

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Returning Home! I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious I I Funds: $1,423.75

It was a long flight from Virginia back to Soleil. Well, a long flight to one of the outer cities and what felt like an exhausting taxi ride back home. The sun was already settling down behind the row of dock houses and kissing sweet pink hued 'goodnights' to the oncoming moon. She had wanted to take the train, but Moma was adamant on getting her home before dark. Not that it had worked out all that well. But visiting home was fun - drinking tea while catching Moma up on all the details of her life. She exhaled softly as she folded the corner of the page of her book, closing it slowly and tucking it back in to her purse. Another gift. And although it had been her mothers, she felt oddly estranged to it. Maybe it was because as the years wore on, she never saw her carry it often. It wasn't as if they left the house other than to visit the doctors. But after a while, they were coming to their home more often than the other way around. Shuffling the strap of her shoulder she thanked the driver after peeling her eyes away from the low lit docks of Etoile. She could hear the waves gently crashing against the wood before she even left the vehicle.

It would be nice to see Mr. Havens and Ms. Aubrey again. They were, well- Her petite arms struggled to pull her small luggage from the backseat. She hadn't packed much but it was exhausting dragging it behind her from destination to destination. After all Moma had practically packed all the empty space with gifts of not seeing her grandbaby in almost a year's time. Her cardigan gently wavered around her thighs as she reached up to brush her blond bangs away from her face. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. A rhythmic click over each wooden panel from the suitcase followed her footsteps. It was chilly out here. Halloween would be coming soon. The thought made her chest clench painfully at the remembrance of it. Of him. So many nights spent terrified of what lingered in the dark not far away as she tried to sleep. Plentiful lights surrounding and splashing over whatever shadows remained in her room and house. It was like a lantern show then - and repeated back over New Years. But back then she occasionally had Leon.

She had considered staying at least another week until the holiday blew over, and although Moma would have been more than happy with the idea, she enjoyed spending her time at La Mer around other company. And Loki. A warm smile crossed her lips. He had made a habit of visiting her more often and offering to go on small outings; answering her questions when she had plentiful over his species and where he was from. Hopefully he would be happy to see her again after being gone almost a week!

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kitsune Shi no Shi

Mewling Lover

8,250 Points
                        • Autobiographer 200
                        • Treasure Hunter 100
                        • Member 100
                        PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:44 pm
                        ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓まりこ ///// MARIKO USHI▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        Location: the streets of etoile』『 Company: no one (yet!)』『Mood: nervous but excited 』『☁️Thoughts: what to eat...』『Status: single

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

xxxxMariko sighed contentedly, shutting the closet door and opening the outside doors to let in the early morning breeze. She had finally finished unpacking and could relax for the first time in months. After everything that happened she wanted some sense of normalcy, to regain her routine and get back to being her old self while Masato, her brother, had gone to next city over, saying he needed to spend time on his own. This hurt her more than she could ever let on, but she'd let him go with a snarky "Fine big brother...go find yourself or whatever, you won't last a day without me!“ He'd brushed her off, saying he could handle his own business and she should mind hers, and that was that. There wasn't a day that Mariko didn't think about her sickly older twin, hoping he was doing well but resenting him for leaving her behind.

xxxxShe scoffed and took a deep breath to clear her head, and visualized pressing the roaring flame of anger into a cool, smooth, river rock in her hand, where she turned it over and placed it on the ground. Master Jin had taught her how to deal with her anger this way, to acknowledge the pain her stronger emotions brought but to let it go. A sad smile wound its way across her face as she reminisced on her late mentor. She glanced at the shrine to him and bowed slightly, almost able to hear him scolding her for being too idle; she hadn't trained in days between moving and getting everything unpacked, and all that pent up energy made itself known now. I wonder if there's a gym around here... She thought to herself as she strolled to her bedroom to change into a loose tank top and running shorts, May as well take a loop around to see for myself, but I wouldn't mind just running along the water. She'd never really lived by the ocean before, but she could already tell she was going to like it; swimming was always one of her favorite ways to work out. On top of the cooling ocean breeze, it was a gorgeous cloudy day, perfect for Mariko to really go all out on her first day back to training.

xxxxThe smell of the ocean and the vendors around the streets of Etoile floated around Mariko and she tried to take in the sights as she jogged along the outside of the boardwalks that made up the roads here. Mariko smiled and suddenly felt a new rush of excitement. She was living in a new place all on her own with no one to scold her or yell at her for making mabo tofu and clearing out the kitchen with all the spices flying around! Starting to skip she let out a whoop of happiness and spun as she ran, veering off course and oblivious to the edge of the wooden planks. It was a little too late when she opened her eyes to continue running as her forward foot found nothing but air. Already having shifted her weight onto it down she went with a loud yelp! cut short by a splash into the cool saltwater. Bubbles erupted from the depths followed by Mariko's heartily laughing face as she searched for a place to get back up.

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:02 am
                        User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was very pleased that his partner agreed to their next destination. Gotten used to holding the door for his boyfriend whenever the opportunity presents itself. "You're welcome, hunny" he replied to being thanked. He still got that fuzzy warm feeling for every time he hears the other use a pet name and when he himself uses one too. Held onto his hand firmly after the younger male met him halfway. Skipped the temptation of swinging their intertwined hands back and forth something a kid would have the impulse to do. "After work could you assist me in delivering three statues to the post office?" he requested. "No hard feelings if you decline. They're not light after all" he assured him that he wouldn't get upset if the request was not accepted. When they arrived at the docks he looked around and slowed pace so he wasn't bumping into anything. He was looking out for a spot for the two of them to sit on the edge that was free of bird mess and not directly in the sun. Started leading to the spot that matched his criteria the most then slowly let go of Saeki's hand after reaching it. Sat down and let his legs from the knees down over the edge.
                        ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Etoile.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: pleasant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
                        • Friend of the Goat 100
                        • Team Peyo 25
                        • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
                        • nuGen Staff 25
                        • The Committee Staff 25
                        • Team Edward 100
                        PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:49 pm

GENERAL STATS
                        User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
                        ⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
                        Where: Etoile Docks
                        Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
                        MH:
                        OH:

User Image
                        120/120 HP

Saeki smiled when Patrick called him hunny. It made him feel special to Patrick, though of course he always knew that much, otherwise they would not have asked him to be their boyfriend. And the young man was happy that they had. He loves Patrick with all his heart and couldn't nor wouldn't imagine a future without them anymore. Saeki wanted to be his forever, which was also one reason why he looked forward to when they might attempt this trial his beloved spoke about. A gentle smile played over the Asian's lips once more when they walked hand in hand to their destination for lunch, his other hand firmly holding the bag with bento. After his boyfriend spoke of a favor, the young man listened to them as they spoke and when they finished he nodded. "Of course, no problem. I am glad to be of help." he replied genuinely willing to help. Statues were generally heavy, but the more reason to help his love out. And he was quite strong too thanks to his training. Soon after they arrived at the docks they both looked for a nice place to sit. Patrick was the first to spot one and they wandered to the area he picked. It was perfect, with a great view over the water while enjoying lunch together. Saeki placed the bag behind them before opening it and taking out the two bento boxes, holding one out to Patrick. "I hope you'll like it my love." he said and smiled, blushing slightly. Saeki feared some elements might be a little childish, considering they were an old favorite of his, but he wished to share it nonetheless.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
                        Wallet
                        Bento for himself and his boyfriend

HIS SKILLS
                        Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:54 pm
                        User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Thank you, I really appreciate your help on the matter" Patrick said expressing his gratitude to him. He could pay someone to move the statues for him, but he trusts his boyfriend more than a stranger to be near them before delivery time. Graciously accepting the box when it was held out to him then he carefully opened it was like opening up a treasure chest in his mind. "I really do. I really like it" he responded. Wasn't just saying that because it was the very first bento box he has ever received. Picked up an apple rabbit examining it thinking they were cute and reminded him of the snack that someone who is recovering would be given to get by a loved one in movies. Ate it after the examination they proceeded to eat the rest of them then moved on to the meatballs. Savored the plum rice balls and had left them for last. "It's official I do like your cooking better than mine" he admitted with some rice grains in his beard and he was unaware of it. The smell of the salty water in the air and sounds of tiny waves hitting against the docks. “In your opinion, would it be weird for a couple that is in an exclusive, and committed relationship not to live together at some point? Even after marriage?” he asked him.
                        ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Etoile.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: sated.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
                        • Friend of the Goat 100
                        • Team Peyo 25
                        • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
                        • nuGen Staff 25
                        • The Committee Staff 25
                        • Team Edward 100
                        PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:05 am

GENERAL STATS
                        User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
                        ⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
                        Where: Etoile Docks
                        Thoughts: ... ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
                        MH:
                        OH:

User Image
                        120/120 HP

The young man smiled gently as he looked at his boyfriend. "You're welcome. I'm glad to help out with your art." he admitted. Of course he was a good drawer himself, but nothing like molding wood or stone into statues. That was really amazing to Saeki. When the other accepted the box, the young man grabbed his own and folded the plastic bag over the candy he had bought to give to children when they would come by for Halloween. By now he had read about it a bit, curious to the Halloween he was about to experience and in case there were traditions to keep an eye on. Saeki ate the meatballs first and smiled as he watched his boyfriend examine the apple rabbit. They were unusual here he could understand that. But they seemed to enjoy it, so Saeki was happy. After the meat balls he ate the apple rabbits, also leaving the plum rice balls for last. He always did as a kid too. He finished just after his beloved and looked from the ocean before them at Patrick when they spoke. A light chuckle escaped the young man when he saw the other had some rice in his beard and he reached out, gently moving his fingers over their chin, removing the rice before looking them in the eyes with a loving smile. He was slightly surprised with the question though. But not as surprised as he had been before. By now he learned that his lover sometimes had random, seemingly unrelated questions. It was a quirk of theirs it seemed, Saeki loved them as much as he loved Patrick. It was a fair question too. "Hm, I think it is alright for people to live apart while they are dating, perhaps even while engaged. But once married? You'd expect them to live together. What do you think?" he replied before he asked Patrick in turn while he wondered what brought this subject up so suddenly.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
                        Wallet
                        candy for Halloween

HIS SKILLS
                        Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                        Other Stuff
                        Get GCash
                        Offers
                        Get Items
                        More Items
                        Where Everyone Hangs Out
                        Other Community Areas
                        Virtual Spaces