Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
Streets of Etoile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick blushed lightly and felt touched in a good way when Saeki removed the rice grains for him. "Thank you" he thanked and smiled back at him too. He placed the lid back on the box now that he ate everything inside of it then set the box down on his lap. "I think sleepovers could be acceptable for practice. So far we've done it at neutral places" he said. He was referring to back when they camped out on the island beach and recently the overnight stay at an inn for their out of town trip. "I believe we progressed pretty steadily and were ready to do it at each other's houses. Do you agree?" he asked him. He hadn't been the one to visit his boyfriend's place that often and it was like that in his old relationship. Never understood why he does that and hadn't seen any reason to change that pattern. "I don't think it is necessary for married couples to live together unless it's for financial reasons or to raise a family together and to see each other more often" he said then handed over the box to him. Stood up afterwards, "Lunch was pretty lovely. Thank you for the meal" he thanked him again. "I brought up the subject because I think we're ready for sleepovers. Up to you if you think so too" he said rubbing the back of his neck a bit and feeling his face starting to heat up again.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Etoile.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: brazen.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:56 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Etoile Docks
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki hadn't really thought about it. He just acted impulsively when he removed the rice from his boyfriend's beard. Blushing lightly himself he smiled at the other when they thanked him and nodded. The blush intensified a bit when he heard Patrick speak about sleepovers at their own houses. They hadn't done that so far, it was a good thing Saeki's bed was roomy to begin with. That said, he wasn't sure how his beloved thought about, basically, sleeping on the ground. Permanent fixing as it was, it was still a futon, so it was low on the ground. Thinking about it they indeed had only shared a bed in neutral places so far. Personal space was a whole new level, but Saeki felt ready for it. He loved spending the night in the arms of his boyfriend. So when Patrick posed him with that question, the young man nodded.

"I agree. It will be wonderful to spend more nights with you." he admitted and kissed their cheek. It would seem their ideas about marriage seemed different though, since Saeki found it odd for a married couple to live apart, unless their marriage was breaking apart. But that was an issue for later. Marriage hadn't exactly been in their minds, heck they weren't even engaged yet. When he was returned the box, Saeki took it and put it back in the bag with the candy he bought to give to kids with Halloween. It would seem their lunch itself was over though as Patrick got up already. Not that Saeki was surprised, they were still on the clock after all. Lunch or not. The young man got up too and listened to what the other said about sleepovers. He chuckled lightly and nodded. "I look forward to those nights." he said genuinely and leaned up to kiss Patrick on the lips though he didn't press for deeper unless the other would allow for it. He was determined to make the best of his time with his boyfriend before they had to go back to work. Of course they had their date after Patrick's work too. Since Saeki had more than enough money for living in Soleil comfortably including some luxurious allotments, he didn't need a job himself.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:01 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled after he was kissed on the cheek and pleased the other agreed about the sleepovers.He couldn't imagine them living together yet especially when it means meshing their lifestyles together. Wouldn't want to intrude on his living space for lengthy periods of time nor move elsewhere for mutual grounds. He wasn't going to give up his piano and studio and also the garden he has invested in for the past couple of months. Been a few months since he moved from Lumiere and he doesn't plan to go back living in that district in the near future. "Maybe my place could be used for studio and storage use, sort of like a man cave" he pondered. Putting the thoughts of marriage and moving to the back burner for the time being and focusing on the present. After all they weren't engaged so it wouldn't be good for him to mulling over the complicated stuff so soon in the relationship. The light chuckle grabbed his attention more from his overthinking mind. "Me too" he said and kissed back. He was more than willing to be pressed for a deeper kiss lasting a little over a minute and a hand on the other's back. "Since we have plenty of time left then will you do me the pleasure of taking a long walk back to the store or at least close to it?" he asked him after the kiss was over. He removed his hand from the other's back then held it out to him. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Etoile.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:40 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Etoile Docks
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: I never knew love could be this strong. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki let the thoughts go about the sudden question for now. He wasn't a stranger to his boyfriend's sudden muses nor did he mind. He would happily answer all of their questions, as long as he knew the answer. Though Saeki didn't press for a deep kiss, as much as he wanted to, to his delight his beloved answered and seemed more than willing as well. Once he noticed that switch, the young man smiled in the kiss and allowed it to deepen with Patrick's consent. Saeki had come a long way already. He was less reserved in this kind of contact with the other man than he had been in the beginning. Wrapping his arms around Patrick and holding them close, Saeki allowed himself to enjoy the kiss to the fullest. Patrick was the first ever that he kissed like this. It was true that the young swordsman had never gone passed this level of intimacy, nor did he anticipate it or even expect it, but if ever the moment arises, Saeki knew he was ready to go all the way with his beloved when the time came, to give him his all. Though the slower pace was good too. It made it all the more enticing. The kiss was over all to soon, but they had plenty of time and the young man felt confident they had a long and happy future together ahead of them. Saeki smiled to them when they looked at each other after the kiss and nodded at the question. After that he reached out and gently took a hold of Patrick's hand and picked up the bag in the other. "It would be my pleasure my love. I'd never decline more time with you." he said, his voice tender and full of love for the man before him. [EXIT]

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Bag with candy for Halloween and the two lunchboxes

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:49 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:12 am
User Image
User Image
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Location: Etoile Park | Company: No one | Money: 500.00 | OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

~Friendship Is Magic, and Magic Is Friendship~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Moonlight was walking down the street after she had got her boxes into her house. she hummed a song she knew as a kid as she walked down.her tail swaying behind her and her ears flopping a bit as she walked. "Maybe i'll go to the park" she said smiling a bit. she headed down the street to the park sitting at a bench sighing a bit as she looked around. she smiled as she watched the leaves of trees flutter by from a nearby tree. "I like this, its calming ,no loud sounds. i think i'll like it here" she said smiling as she leaned back on the bench closing her eyes and listening to the breeze. she then started back humming again as her tail swayed beside her.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

~Reading is fun when you have friends around~

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:21 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:44 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Elizota had awoken and gone through her various outfits. She picked out a casual dress and grabbed one of her jackets. She made sure to have at least her tessen fans and a few smaller chakram on her just in case as she prepared to head out. Tulio and Miguel were lazily sunbathing in their tank as she approached them and dropped in some food, "You two be good. I'll have to get you some more snacks soon. Try not to cause any trouble today, okay?" she said with a smile as she adjusted her glasses. Tulio and Miguel and flicked their tongues out at her as she moved from her room and left the house.

It was another nice day, but the weather was starting to cool down a bit. She took a book out again as she strolled down the streets of Etolie to her favorite spot with a bench. Settling down she opened the book and began to read as she enjoyed the weather. A thought crossed her mind as she took out her phone and looked through her meager contacts. She sighed as she saw John's name, frowning slightly as she was trying to avoid the man. Though--if she couldn't find a job soon she might have to resort to asking him for help.

She decided she needed to make an effort to actually make friends and she recalled that Etana, the man she'd met on the beach, had offered her a drink. Might not be a bad idea. Pulling up his contact information she sent him a quick text:

𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚘𝚝𝚊. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

Setting her phone down she picked up her book again and glanced around the street. It was mostly quiet but it seemed there were others starting to move into the place. Leaning her head back a moment to look to the sky she stared at a few passing clouds. "So what do you do now?" she muttered to herself quietly as she shook her head and straightened, settling into her book again.

She decided she would read for a bit and enjoy the day, then maybe head to the shopping area to grab a few things. She still had some spare cash left and maybe she could scout to see if any jobs were available.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [alone]
Clothing: [casual dress and jacket]
OOC: [ ]

Asbloodrunscold

Porcelain_Nitemare

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:52 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Pleasant | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Ducks and fishes

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab It's a new day and he spent a chunk of his morning unpacking more stuff, made himself some breakfast; an open face sandwich with rye bread spread with butter and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese slice and a slice of cold cut, A few wheat crepes filled with sour cream and black currant jam. A bit heavy to start the day but Timo has a fast metabolism so he'll burn it off fast. Finishing his coffee, he was ready to get on with his day.

tab tab Today was gonna be a calm day for him, it seemed that he has no appointments so he'll spend the day around the housing district, he liked the area, though he never lived that close by the water, it was calm and quiet there. Another reminder of home.

tab tab Stepping out of his house with a container of fish food and bird seeds. After several steps outside of his house, he takes a seat at the edge of the wooden board walkway, there was a bit of creek and bend underneath him but it was sturdy enough. "Here fishy fish fishy.. ducks too." He spoke softly while tossing fish food into the water. Small river fish swam up from the lower depths, gulping up at pellets. A few moments later, a few curious ducks swam up; with their little tail feathers wiggling. A lone seagull landing a few feet from Timo. opening the container with the seeds, he threw a handful for the ducks and offered some to the seagull.

ut offee:
User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:25 pm
Seiren Diao
//////////@@@///((///))///
📛⚜️💢
Emotions: 😙
outfit: grey tank top and blue baggy shorts
Wallet:1000
User Image
Ahhh another weekend has been done and the simmering teen age night mare has made to the next period of the time. How do rejunvste and especially for seiren, she been having nightmares about her brother again. Then she fights dark spirit in her sleep and pokes holes in the house reality. She doesn't know that she actually cast spell in her sleep.

Today she focus on and mediate her energy and remain calm. She tooked her direction east ward and Head to the street of Etolie,she found a quiet nice water to go skipped dipping. She Walk on up the docks and then stopped on the edge.

"These water are smooth but poor little girl may drown."

She started taking off her grey boots as she looks up and saw fragile boy opposite direction of her. She thinks nothing of him and let down her long ponytails.

" Hope the water chilling enough to wake me up from the badside if sleep."
She undress her short and her neon blue grey swim shorts reveal. She gets down to it and dive in the water swimming smooth but not really make a splash or affect any ducks.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 2:32 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Annoyed | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Ducks and fishes

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab Minding his own business, he kept tossing the pellets into the water; the sound of splashing waters from the pond fishes jumping to the surface to gulp a mouthful. A few of the turtles rose, poking just their heads stealing a few for themselves. Once he ran out of fish food, he tossed the bird seeds to the neglected ducks who were quacking loudly to show their impatience. "Easy now.. I haven't forgotten of you..." He softly mumbles as though the birds can understand spoken English.

tab tab From the corner of his eyes, he spotted someone though he had no interest to care too much about it. He doesn't know her, therefore he doesn't owe her small talk. So he kept on feeding his pond friends. Though the mystery girl decided to jump into the water, startling the ducks causing them to fly away. His already neutral expression had a small frown and slightly furrowed brows. 'Are all city folks this inconsiderate?' Though he was in no mood for confrontation, si he collected his things, slowly stood up making more creaks and the bending of the wood planks before he headed off back to his house, seeking something sweet to cure his sour mood.

Exits.

ut offee: Sorry about that, I didn't get the notif.
User Image
Kitschura_020

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: