Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
Streets of Etoile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

She looked on in amusement and interest as Leon started floating up in the air, circling around her. She wondered how it would feel like to float in the air, since she certainly couldn't. She almost let out a "ooh" when he literally laid horizontally on thin air.

Oh dear, focus focus! She tried to remember the name of her destinations, but it came in pieces, so she patted down her hair, twisting it around a little before taking out a piece of paper with her notes.

"I'm looking for the place called...'Moonbucks Cafe' and the 'The Cut N' Stab'" She scratched at her cheek. "Uhm, the latter seemed to be a hair salon, according to the details."

The name is a bit weird though, she thought they were selling meat or some kind of food when she first saw the name.

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

L e o n ____ A s t i e r

" High Spirited Youth "
"To fly high and feel free in these winds..."

______ ♦ ❖ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ❖ ♦
[ That's The Way I Like It ]

"That so?" Leon closed his eyes, gently bobbing his head from side to side as he thought for a time. So she was new, and lost. She clearly needed the help, and he clearly had nothing better to do than float around and harass strangers. He slowly turned around midair until he was looking at her upside-down, still laying as if he were on a bed of some sort that wasn't there at all. "I know where those are. I can show you, if you want. You're going nowhere fast by wandering." That said, wandering was the most fun one could have. It meant finding things you never knew you'd come across in the first place. In her case, she'd already met the uniquely monotone Sylph. "Where first?" He asked curiously, continuing to rotate lazily in the air as though he were in a zero gravity space.

♦ ❖ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ❖ ♦ __

"I couldn't ask for more than that."

OOC: ~
Where he is: Streets of Etoile
Who he's with: Kalistia

Wind Hime Princess

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image

Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

"Ah, thank you very much, I really appreciate it!" She smiled brightly, eyes glinting as she watched Leon hovering and turning in the air. She was a bit envious. The closest thing she could do was use her hair on the trees and hung between it, just like a spider.

However, that kind of thing was really dangerous and she wouldn't that too many times.

"Well, to save time, let's go to the nearest destination first, which is...I don't know." She laughed awkwardly. "Between having coffee and having a new haircut, which one would you like to go first?"

If she was to choose, maybe haircut first and maybe a break at the cafe later.

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:32 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυиє ①①тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑥
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $700 || Mood: Content

Sidevi had some grand scheme to spend time with Kiku again, though this time it was more going around and viewing things. She had pulled Kiku along close to home mainly because it's easy to get pictures of the ocean here. Plus if the two were to just leave by any means other than leaving they had some cover. No need to have Kiku accidentally panic people. Sidevi eventually comes to a stop at one end of a dock, turning to look up at Kiku and lightly tugging on her arm a few times as if for attention. "This is that place. Sort of all secluded by itself for some reason!" she then threw her arms up, slowly turning as if showing the area off. "I bet boats or something load in and out here, but where's the fun in just that."

Sidevi turns and pokes Kiku again, "You ever go swimming? We should do that sometime! Though.. finding a swimsuit in your size would be rather difficult.." she gestures at Kiku's height. Her tail swaying behind her as if to point out the tail issue as well. "I'm tiny so they're easy to find! You're huge!" After a moment giving Kiku time to reply she grabs Kiku by the hand and pulls her farther down the dock to the end and drops down to sit on the edge, her feet left swaying over the water as she way up to Kiku, "Have a seat!"

After a picture or two of the horizon then back to the land too, Sidevi sets her camera on her lap and twiddled her thumbs, "So uh.. I have a question, it's kind of embarrassing, if I can ask."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:14 am

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku yawned as they reached the docks, her white fur gently blowing with the gentle breeze. It was a beautiful place, and with so few people Kiku's senses were not forced to try and keep hold of the few familiar signs she knew. The white tigress shook her form before a strong wind swirled around her and once it faded Kiku stood there in her human form. The giant woman stretched before feeling a tug on her arm "You were not kidding it is peaceful!" her bright eyes looked down at Devi, someone she found herself spending a lot of time with recently. There was that usual stalwart smile "I bet people fish here."

Kiku looked about before being poked and asked if she went swimming. Kiku laughed not interrupting the squirrel despite what she was saying. Kiku's tail swayed gently before she got given a moment "I teach swimming along with my normal classes." Kiku really taught all manner of physical activities to people. She trained them body and mind like a true instructor "I normally swim as a tiger, but I got a few custom swimsuits I can use." she admitted.

She did fight the pull either always enjoying her friends energy as they got to the end. She sat down, though her feet did touch the water they seemed to rest on it like it was concrete, hardly disturbing the surface.

Kiku leaned back, placing her palms on the wood as she turned her eyes upward only looking over when Devi spoke again "You can ask me anything Devi." she smiled.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Docks // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:10 am
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $700 || Mood: Bashful

"Yes! About that! Uh.. next month is... uh.." Sidevi sputters with her tail flicking nervously. She instead of finishing her sentence just chuckles nervously and falls onto her back, her cheeks burning a soft red. "I can't get myself to say it... it's so embarrassing.." Sidevi flails her arms beside her for a moment then just goes off of what Kiku said just before, "You know... having to custom order a lot of clothing must get tiresome.. or at least it seems like it would be." she gently rubs her face and sits back up. "So uh.." she tries again but is incapable of speaking up what she was saying.

She shifts over and rests on her knees beside Kiku, cupping her hands around one of Kiku's ears as she's really not wanting to chance anyone hearing. "Next month is... uh, mating season for my kind?" and she flops back into her butt, her tail nervously twitching behind her. "Middle of summer.. like July and end of winter.. are the two times a year.. I'm only mentioning it because I kind of like you so... I might be way more affectionate than usual?" She shakes her head wildly and waits for the response before continuing, "Figured I'd warn you? Unless, uh.. you'd be fine with that sort of thing?"

After that she holds her camera up and rubs the side of her face nervously before asking, "So after you feel satisfied with here, have any other place in mind you'd want to run off too? The beach? Park? Somewhere downtown or.." she trailed off, unsure if she's trying to change the subject herself or not.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:55 am

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku stared curiously at the squirrel woman who seemed to display a number of nervous signs in regards to whatever it might have been. Kiku wasn't the type to force anyone to talk so when it came to her friend being hesitant she simply sat there like a patient beast. Kiku shook her head "Well the worst think about ordering them is that they do not always believe me when I tell them my measurements." she stated and looking at Kiku that was a....fairly obvious thing. She was hardly a subtle creature in appearance.

Kiku kept her eyes on her tilting her head as mating season was propped up. Kiku often heard of this from the other animals she spoke with, though her people didn't really have a mating season. She leaned down to allow the smaller girl better access to her ears as she explained it to her, blushing a little bit as the squirrel admitted to liking her a little bit "Oh course I would be fine with it! You can feel any way you wish with me." she thought for a moment "Only kind of?" she spoke though mostly to herself before she shook her head.

Kiku coughed and looked at Sidevi, wondering what it was she was thinking of and pouring over the option. She tried to think for a moment "We could take pictures of the beach too, why not move around?" she stated chuckled fine with changing the subject. She didn't want the squirrel to be uncomfortable though her words did rink in her head a little and she wasn't....unhappy.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Docks // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $700 || Mood: Content

"Only kind of!" Sidevi repeats before flopping onto her stomach, her trail slowly flicking around. Though she then pushes herself up and glances around and immediately continues on, "To be fair, I wouldn't believe your measurements either. Not many people are gigantic like you." Sidevi states the obvious then points up at Kiku and continue with, "I always just imagine either you walk into a tailor's, they either panic or they drool because of the challenge you represent." she holds the point for a moment, and then falls back on her butt snickering at her previous statement. Her tail energetically sways behind her as she looks at her camera, before tucking it away.

With a quick nod Sidevi agreed with the previous statement, "Yeah, we could move around and go to multiple places. The beach is always nice! Imagine if there was some cliff somewhere or something! That would be amazing too." she stated excitedly, her tail even flicking about with the same energy. She rests her hands down in her lap and thinks quietly to herself for a moment, but just a moment. After the moment she pounces forward and hugs Kiku around her stomach, "Imagine having you in like some meditative thing at night time at a cliff with the moon behind you! ... You said your ki can glow right? That'd look extra amazing!" she trailed on about.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:41 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku stuck out her tongue at Sidevi while the girl flopped down. She tapped her stomach, Kiku's own tail skirting the waters below the docks gently after it found a gap to fall through. She didn't seem to mind since she loved water greatly and swimming was always something fun for her. She frowned a bit "But there are giants." she said, but generally speaking most human companies probably weren't used to people like Kiku coming to them for business. Some of them did see it as a challenge to create something comfortable for the tiger to wear especially with her measurements.

Kiku smiled as Devi did mentioned going around and getting pictures. She looked down, or tried to as Devi hugged her stomach, but being unable to see her she simply took to patting her head "It might!" she said before standing up carefully so as not to knock the squirrel off "We should do that now! Get all the pictures you want!" she smiled.

Kiku was excited, it was an opportunity to run around and help her friend get really good pictures. It seemed like a fun time.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:55 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נυℓч ⑧тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦③
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:34 pm

Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $963
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fearful
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: No one
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Gray raincoat over a green dress

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

The onslaught of downpour was like an ongoing battle for Lola. Her thick raincoat that she had naively thought was all she needed did little to keep her actually dry underneath. Her breath was slightly labored as every movement was a struggle against her heavy clothes, weighted down by the sheer amount it was soaked. Where she walked along the sidewalk was overflowing with water just as much as the street, the inside of her shoes having long since filled up with liquid. The only reason she was out at all was an attempt to go back to the store, a decision that was an obvious mistake.

Not only was the store most likely closed due to the weather, something she should’ve thought about in hindsight, but before she could even make it there she had been swept up by the water and for a short time was dragged back the way she came. How in the world the small huldra made it so far from home to begin with without being drowned was a mystery. The news depicting the flood waters as being treacherous hadn’t been an exaggeration, which Lola was feeling foolish for not heeding.

Initially she had fully intended to stay indoors when the storm was first announced, but the sociable little forest creature became stir crazy sitting home alone for so long. It was at that moment she really wished she hadn’t left her friend behind in the warmer states. She was pathetic for even coming back. Mogi had actually cared about her and thought of her as a true friend. Wasn’t that all she ever wanted? All around she seemed to be making a fool of herself and making one bad decision after another.

Too miserable and absorbed thinking about her own misgivings, Lola was caught completely off guard when she turned down the corner to step onto the docks and there was a surge in the water surrounding her. She let out a shrill shriek but the large splash that followed was quick to drown out her sounds. Her mind was filled with disbelief. Was there anyway her situation could get worse? Of course there was. While she feebly attempted to stand back up, she was unaware of how strong the current was becoming.

Lola realized too late that she was once again being pulled by the floods. Panic swelled up inside her and knotted her stomach as she fought to regain her balance. For all the strength she had, it just wasn’t enough when her tiny body was about the same weight as a medium sized dog against the quick-flowing water. She frantically splashed about as she was dragged down towards the docks with the overflow of water, heading straight for the open ocean.

Her only escape was when her frantic flailing led to her being able to grasp some of the boards along the dock. She managed the strength to hold on and move using the boards almost like a ladder until she was clear of the strong rapids flowing from the streets and between the houses. Once she was within reach of a nearby utility pole her hands wrapped around it tightly as she clung to it like her life depended on it. Despite her being out of the way of the flooding her little body trembled out of fear and helplessness, green eyes wide as she stared at the ocean. After such a scare she felt as if she couldn’t move or risk being dragged away again.

Letting her head smack into the pole, she began to angrily shout at herself in frustration. “Stupid! Stupid! You’re so stupid! Du er et fjols!
———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

whiters4

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Wearing: Guy Look «» Company: Lola «» In Hand: n/a«» Status
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Loki had grabbed his trumpet to occupy himself that morning when he'd woken up. He'd been sitting by his balcony doors since six just watching the rain and if it lasted much longer he swore to himself he'd develop cabin fever. The trumpet drowned out the rain though, it was a nice way to forget his worries as the dark stormy waters beat against the side of his abode. According to the reports, they were in for a few more days of this and should stay inside- boy were his bachelor habits coming to bite him in the rear now. With a half amused snort, he glanced towards his kitchenette. Yogurt for breakfast, beer for lunch, cereal for dinner? Yeah, seemed like it. Or should he risk...Flattened ears followed aurum tinted orbs towards the balcony doors once more. Leave it to chance? He wouldn't exactly starve to death in two or three days but he was jonsing for a bacon cheeser from Mickey C's-- Or since they were likely closed, some fresh produce from the store to ma- Or where they closed too? Darn. Stuck either way. Should he check in with his pals? Mel and Maria and...that was it for now, wasn't it?
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
“вєfσяє ι ∂ιє, ι ωαит тσ вє ѕσмєвσ∂у’ѕ fανσяιтє нι∂ιиg ρℓα¢є, тнє ρℓα¢є тнєу ¢αи ρυт єνєяутнιиg тнєу киσω тнєу иєє∂ тσ ѕυяνινє, єνєяу ѕє¢яєт, єνєяу ѕσℓιтυ∂є, єνєяу иєяνσυѕ ρяαуєя, αи∂ вє αвѕσℓυтєℓу ¢єятαιи ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє. ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє.“
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Swing and a miss! Loki used his trumpet as a bat, hitting nothing but air but still somehow falling over from the pretended impact. His ears shot up as the fake cheers of his imaginary fans were cut through by a faint but alarming noise. C-Cabin fever? Not quite willing to believe it, Loki blinked in an almost daze, standing onto his knees and pressing his brow to the cold glass of his double doors. His eyes glowed from an outside view as they scoured over the waters and shadowy shapes among them. The sight caused a shutter, swarming among one another until he found a human shape. "Holy shi-" Someone was out in this?! This part of town had it the worst, didn't they know?! Oh never mind! Loki yanked his door open, ignoring the water as he forced his way out. The dark dropped down like a blanket past the cover of his warm home, forcing a wave of cold air and rushing water up his shirt. Who, who would do this?! "Hey! Ah, stay where you are!" He'd call, hanging onto the mailbox stationed in front of his house. Tail standing on edge, the kitsune blasted the water with air, parting it enough to run through it and over to the utility pole on which the green hair victim was attached. "Uh hi? You wanna, uh...get over there where its safe?"

Speech= #c89320
Quote:

[quote="Butterscotch Faerie Tales]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $963
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fearful
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Foxy
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Gray raincoat over a green dress

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

When screaming at herself did nothing to help her in the situation Lola decided to try to calm down and observe everything around her. She took in a labored breath, letting it out shakily but slowly. Without loosening her grip on the pole she swiveled her head around to peer down the street. She could almost make out her house in the distance, but it did little to comfort her when she had no way to get to it. If she ever made it out of the floods alive she’d make sure to never step out in the rain again. It was only sunny or snowy days, and that would be it.

There were still no clear ideas on how she could move when a distinct noise came from behind her. Lola was shocked to hear someone else’s voice amidst the chaos of the rain and rushing water. Had someone else actually dared to venture outside? Her green orbs searched for the source as she was told to stay put. “Oh, sure, I would’ve lept right into the ocean if you hadn’t said that!” It was a surprising time to be making a joke despite how shaken up she was currently feeling, but in a way it made her feel the tiniest bit better.

Lola herself wasn’t too sure how he was going to help. Would she inevitably get him drowned in his attempts? That thought alone made her start to feel concerned on his behalf. However, she didn’t have to wonder for long. She was absolutely shocked when in an instant the water seemed to split apart in a path in front of him. “How—?” Her curiosity lasted only momentarily. Honestly, she could ask about it later; it was the last thing she needed to be worrying over. The moment the fox man was within reach she grabbed a hold of his arm. “Oh god, please, getting out of the water sounds good right now! I don’t want to end up as fish food!” She used him as an anchor, finally letting go of the pole to move closer to safety.
———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

whiters4

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
Wearing: Guy Look «» Company: Lola «» In Hand: n/a«» Status
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Loki found the individual's humor disarming at a time like this, but not unlike something he would have done had he been in the same position. Really, it all had to be terrifying, right? Apparently the woman wasn't a water elemental, the only type of person he thought should be out here. Her joke certainly did distract his mind from the raging waters. "I'm glad to have caught you when I did, then! Unless if you're a mermaid and just haven't told me yet." And he did wonder what she was, though it didn't take anyone special to figure they could make it out here- thankfully not to her detriment in this case. For now the rush of wind that appeared at his beck and call sent the raindrops splaying in all directions, but it had done it's job. As he reached for the jade eyed creature, feeling her hand reach back and meet with his skin, he held on tight and pulled her against him.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
“вєfσяє ι ∂ιє, ι ωαит тσ вє ѕσмєвσ∂у’ѕ fανσяιтє нι∂ιиg ρℓα¢є, тнє ρℓα¢є тнєу ¢αи ρυт єνєяутнιиg тнєу киσω тнєу иєє∂ тσ ѕυяνινє, єνєяу ѕє¢яєт, єνєяу ѕσℓιтυ∂є, єνєяу иєяνσυѕ ρяαуєя, αи∂ вє αвѕσℓυтєℓу ¢єятαιи ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє. ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιт ѕαfє.“
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

The moment the wind dispersed the world re-blurred with heavy rain. The water fluctuated, rising higher to compensate for the the lack of obstruction. Loki waited for this to pass as his ears stood upright, "Hah...I'm glad we could agree." he halfheartedly chuckled. It was the same trick when the fox saw an opening, one arm wrapping around Lola as he sent the wind ahead of him. The second arm did promptly scoop under her legs afterwards, and easy way to pick her up and ride the wind inside. The door slammed behind them with a resounding crack and shake, leaving the two drenched but safe- maybe she was shivering like himself. "T-towels!" He quickly plopped her on her feet and scurried for the next room, reaching for the shelf where he kept the item he'd mentioned. "Are you okay??" The canine breed returned with one arm outstretched, a towel at the end of it as he bunched the other at his hair.

Speech= #c89320
Quote:

[quote="Butterscotch Faerie Tales]

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out