Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
Streets of Etoile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

To many, the new moon signifies a time of new beginnings. So for Syrra, moving out and AWAY from her family was the exact embodiment of this. Though now she was having second thoughts, moving out on practically the cusp of winter wasn't a great idea. This was only emphasized by her shivering at the cool winds.

"You know, it's great having the sexual freedom and whatever to express myself, and my body however I want, but...", The demoness looked down at her attire, just an oversized plaid shirt and shorts. "...why the hell did I wear this in November?!" Was she saying all this out loud, including the pause? Yup. Was she probably getting weird looks? Yuuupppp. Let her cope.

"Oh wait, now I remember. Cuz I'm hot. Ha. Irony. Is that irony?" Okay now she was just rambling, but it was all good! There was no reason to panic! She knew where she was going! Probably! It's always weird being in new places. She missed her room, buuuuut definitely wouldn't be back there for...forever.

There wasn't much time in her mind, when she packed up a backpack and threw up some less than polite hand gestures at her mom. And don't go judging! It wasn't completely undeserved on her mother's end! What kind of parent just comes in your room with a stray hellhound that you didn't even ask for?! Syrra loved dogs, but if you've ever smelled one of those dastardly mutts, you'd understand. Think of the stinkiest, slobberiest Pit Bull mix you've ever met. Now think of raw meat. Now combine all of that in a landfill.

Yeah, her room is definitely being fumigated now. Practically nothing that retained scent was salvageable. All she had was...well, the essentials in a go bag. Passport, bottle of 5 million scoville unit hot sauce, thousand dollars, birth control, collar, phone, lingerie. Etcetera, etcetera.

She needed a place to sit for a while, and also...what was that noise? Her phone was buzzing non-stop, and her hunch was confirmed when she looked at the screen. Sevent-seventeen texts?! They were all from "De-mom" and were all along the lines of "soz I wrecked the room xoxo", "i named da hound hades lol", "haha oms he's so cute", "oh no", "im soz", followed by a few pictures of her now destroyed room. And a lot of praying emojis, sad emojis, dog emojis, and frowning devil emojis.

"For ******** sake, mom."

Being: A Nerd
Doing:Walking along!
Feeling: Free!
Money-ing: $1000
OOC: She lives!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Eh | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Mystery woman

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab He woke up today in a slightly better mood compared to the other day where a damper was put when some random chick decided to take a dip in the lake where he was feeding the local wildlife and scared off. But a slice of pie and a good night's sleep brightened the mood. But moving on, he spent the majority of his morning making himself breakfast, video calling his parents but because of timezones; it was a short call cause it was already an evening for them. For breakfast today he had oatmeal with fresh berries, another open-face sandwich but with cream cheese, smoked salmon and thinly sliced red onions alongside a good ol' cup of coffee with flavoured creamer. He was trying out new flavours; he got the french vanilla one. He liked it.

tab tab No appointments today either so it'll be another lazy day for him. Though he already fed the lake residents the other day. So he'll just be going for a walk. It may be in the later time of the year but Timo grew up in a much colder environment, it feels like early spring for him. So he wore a sweater over his casual wear. Stepping outside as he takes in a deep breath, enjoying the weather as he locked the door behind him and began walking down the street. Though it wasn't long till he spotted something that caught his attention. There seemed to be a woman on the side of the road yelling, let's just say he heard her before he saw her. 'So noisy.. why is everyone noisy?' Thinking to himself as resumed walking, going by her not wanting to be a bother.

ut offee:
User Image
Ursatoru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
]

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image

In the midst of her public "meltdown", Syrra stopped to do a breathing exercise. "Calm...everything is fine...we're miles away from that crazy lady...Breathe in...breathe out..." Slowly, slowly she composed herself. There was a reason she was out here of course! To adventure! She coooooould drop her bag off at her new home but it was just...well the backpack was her safety blanket for now. No, what she needed to do was adventure. And that meant find someone willing to be a tour guide.

Most of the people in the area had walked fast and far enough away so as to not catch her attention. You'd think for someone willing to make a big enough spectacle of themselves on the street, she'd be more than capable of going up to someone quite easily. And she was! Mostly!! But the embarrassment of her earlier outburst was starting to catch up, and Syrra was losing her nerve.

Right on time, a beacon of hope in the shape of a tall, tall human shone her way. His overall vibe seemed nice enough, and it looked like he was going somewhere! Perfect! "Excuse me! Excuse me, hi!" She had to walk a little faster to keep up. "Hi hello! I'm new around here and I could use some help if you don't mind!"

Being: A Dork!
Doing: Standing here!
Feeling: Like everyone's judging me!
OOC: owo
User Image

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:27 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Uhhh.. | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Mystery woman

User Image

tab tab And just as Timo was about to turn on his heels and continue on with his walk, the said woman approached him. There was a bit of panic in him. What does she want from him? Did he stare at her too long? He didn't mean to— What to do... what to do. 'Perhaps if I go along, she'll.. leave me be after.'

tab tab After hearing her out he both understood yet was confused at the same time. He can sympathize about being new here. Heck he's still considered new here too, he just moved in here like a few days ago. But that would makes him the worst option to ask for help— wait. 'What does she need help with? If it's heavy lifting I can do, about anything else probably not.' As long as she doesn't need any direction/ mapping help cause even if he lived here for over a year he wouldn't be much help at all.

tab tab After internally processing her request, he offered a slight shoulder shrug before finally opening his mouth. "Sure, what can I help you with? Though I have to give a warning. I am also new. Moved in.." He paused for a moment while not obviously counting in his head. "Two days ago."

ut offee:
User Image
Ursatoru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Waiting patiently (well not really patiently, she was bouncing from one foot to another, trying to keep her bare legs warm), she tucked her hands in her pockets, trying to think of what she was going to do if he told her no. Just walking around the streets like a loser? Again? Oh fate, you are a cruel mistress.

But she didn't have to do any of that! Tall Human™ agreed to help out! She kinda zoned out a little after he said "Sure", but she got the gist. "That's okay. I've only been here...Two hours. Why don't you and I just wander around until we find a good place. Unless you have something else to do today?"

Of course, she couldn't just keep calling him tall human. Introductions were in order "Oh almost forgot, I'm Syrra by the way. Nice to meetcha!"

Being: Dork and Tall Boi™
Doing: Standing here! Still!
Feeling: Like I shoulda thought of something better.
User Image

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:25 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Syrra

User Image

tab tab Her actions kind of reminds him of the family dog; Marta- no, not in a rude way. Having a lot of energy and not being shy with strangers aka him. Though he's just assuming she's not shy, it seemed that she had no problem approaching him. Normally in public people tend to avoid him, usually was because of his default face or on the rare occasion of his height, he's pretty tall.

tab tab He then shook his head after being asked he had something to do that day. "Not that I am aware of." He pulled out his phone to quickly check his calendar app again, and confirmed to himself again he had no plans today. Maybe tomorrow but not today. He shook his head again. "Yeah, I'm free for the day."

tab tab There was a faint of red on his face when she introduced himself, where were his manners!? He can already hear himself getting lectured by his mother about hospitality. Apparently, it's also a big thing around here too.
Ah.... another name he will struggle to pronounce- this is his gym clients all over again. "It is nice to meet you, S-Syrra. I'm Timo." Like the gentleman he is, he offered a hand to her to shake.

ut offee: Outfit
User Image
Ursatoru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

YES! The god of moving-to-a-new-place-and-desperately-needing-company was looking out for her on this one! It was rare to find such a sweet stranger on your first day in a new place.

She kind of hesitated to shake his hand, seeing as how she suffered from the mysterious rare occurrence known as "palms sweaty, knees spaghetti". There wasn't any reason to put the pheromone hurtin' on such a kind stranger. Maybe she should find some gloves or something? So instead, Syrra awkwardly fist bumped the palm of his hand, smiling a bit. "Likewise, Timo!"

She thought she detected a lil' bit of an accent there. Interesting! "Where'd ya move from, if you don't mind me asking?" Syrra began to walk along slowly, turning to look back at him occasionally as if saying "c'mon c'mon!". The demoness had no idea where she was goin' but definitely somewhere. Just had to follow the sounds of civilization.

Being: Dork and Tall Boi Timo™
Feeling: Kinda hungry tbh like some food would be welcome uwu
User Image

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Confused | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Syrra

User Image

tab tab 'Is this... is this what people in cities do? Or people in this country?' Looking a little confused as the other....bumped his hand instead? 'Maybe... she just doesn't like hand shakes It might even be a completely different reason but it'll still make him confused either way.

tab tab "Yes— I mean no.. I don't mind. I moved in from Finland." Though he has lived away from home before when he studied abroad but this is his first time living in his own house. And it didn't take long before he has gotten homesick, missing his farm animals pets.

tab tab But now's not the time to be sad, shaking off the feeling as he kept up with Syrra. Though he found himself confused again, where were they going again? Did they agree on going somewhere or are they just walking? "Where did you move from, if I may ask?" It seemed right if he asked her in return.

ut offee: Outfit uwu
User Image
Ursatoru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:55 am
User Image
User Image

Whoa, Finland?? For some reason, she immediately thought of Swedish fish, which makes absolutely no sense. Was Sweden close to Finland or something? This is why she should've paid attention in Geography.

"You're a long way from home." She chuckled, taking out her phone and absentmindedly looking up places to go. Despite being just another lil beach town, it seemed like a fun area. Lots of places to shop!!! Her heart skipped a beat at that word...mmm, sweet, sweet retail therapy...

...which reminded her, she needed to get a job. Ugh, labor.
Timo's voice interrupted her spiraling once again, and she wondered how to answer. "Uh...Hel- Hooooouuuuston? Yeah, I'll go with Houston. It's like hell, but with cows, good food, and terrible traffic."
This was technically right, since she DID live in actual hell every once in a while. And many would say that Houston traffic is a demonic force to be reckoned with.

"Moving swiftly on, hey hey, what do you think of this place?" Syrra held up her phone so he could see the place she picked. It was some sort of candy shop-ish place called "Sucre's Refinements", and also a very VERY very subtle nod to the fact that she was hungry as ********, and would probably eat the entire shop if she got even hungrier...which was quite likely, since the shop was a nice long walk away.

She stared at her new acquaintance, grinning at her great idea, and hoping he'd say something along the lines of. "Wow you're so smart and cool, of course we can go to this candy place!"
Or something like that.

User Image

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:12 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Curious | ocation → Streets of Etoile | ompany → Syrra

User Image

tab tab Well she's not so far off, because the town Timo lived in with his parents are close to the Swedish border. Also Swedish fish is one of his favourite candies; he usually keeps a stash with him.

tab tab He had a short chuckled while giving her a nod. "Quite so, first time being this far from home." It's only been a few days since he moved in but he's already going through that crisis if he'd ever move back home or stay here permanently. He likes the feeling of being independent but he misses his family and pets.

tab tab Timo's eyes had a sparkle to it when she mentioned cows, he likes cows. They're his favourite along with llamas, donkeys and horses. "My family farm has four cows and a bull! Though unfortunately, the conversation didn't last long and the topic was quickly changed to candy. Glancing at the screen of her phone, reading the name and address. "Hm, I don't think I've been there yet but sure let's go." Giving the map's image a second look as he began to head in the vague direction of the candy store.

Exits.

ut offee: Outfit uwu / next post will be at the candy store
User Image
Ursatoru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

She was overjoyed. Soon she'd be surrounded by sugar, and the events of the past few days before her big move would be null. "Whooo!!!! Thank you thank you! Lets head out, yeah?!"
But despite being extremely excited about the confections, her thoughts went back to something else he said. Something that made her feel like an excitable third grader on a petting zoo trip.

"I'd like to hear more about these cows on the way..."

EXIT

Doing: Headin' to the Candy Shop~
User Image

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:30 am
x
x