Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
Streets of Doux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: August Day «» Company: Alone «» Location: The Streets of Doux «» Money:$40.00 «» Relationship Status: Single

The noise of a boot hitting cobblestone filled the tight alleyway of Doux. Any passerbys might look up to expect someone on the ground. They having fall down. But onlookers would be surprised to see a dog--no a wolf in the alley, the color of chestnuts with blue eyes, coming from seemingly out of the blue. The canine was in a mass of female’s clothing along with a bag of items when it pry itself to the outside. Then, the animal began to do something unusual. The wolf turned its head to the side of the alleyway, like it was surveying the area for itself. When it turned to continue to the other side, the wolf frozen. Their blue gaze locked onto a single man in the street.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): sorry if this is too short

Yummy Galaxxy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:20 am
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image
User Image

A long sigh exhaled the Tengu's lips. If he had known she was going to completely fall, he might have helped her. But- He watched a few groceries scatter from the bag, redirecting his gaze toward's a brown colored canine now staring him down. So this was her curse. Or, perhaps one thing amongst many. He flicked his cigarette over the street and ran his fingertips into his pockets. Were people unable to maintain their human forms in a city like this? Did the non-supernatural people that also lived in the town hardly bat an eye to the anomalies around them? The city had made a name for itself, but much like Koizora back five years ago, there were still the many that looked surprised to find out the rumors were true. And although he had no interest in 'helping' the girl home - he didn't doubt she was well aware of where she was or would be - he would at least stop to pick up what she had lost and leave it around a corner nearby. That would be easy enough, wouldn't it? He sniffed, practically towering over the animal before kneeling down and beginning to scoop up whatever various items had managed to escape.

OOC: --
Account: $1400.00
Wearing: Classy.
Feeling: Annoyed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:24 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αυɢυsт ⑱тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:46 pm
User Image

User Image

► Company: Alone ll ► Relation: Single ll ► Outfit: Tiger/Boho Casual ll ► Location: Streets of Doux
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

The 500 pound tiger trotted down the streets of the Doux neighborhood, on her way to the downtown area. She was in the mood for something a little interesting and had heard about a fight club that had opened. She wasn't much of a cage fighter, more of a street scrapper. The scruff of her fur coat wading from side to side, glistening feline eyes looking at the people that wandered outside only to run back in when they noticed her, internally Karlee-Ann was smirking in triumph. The best thing to do was cause terror for no reason other than the sheer fun of it! Even though it wasn't entirely her intention to cause havoc today, it would give her no greater joy. Her long, slim tail casually flicked from side to side, keeping her balance for her rather large body. Nowadays it was more normal to see her in her tiger form, or some other feline form than standing on her two legs. She wasn't sure why, but she just felt way more comfortable as a cat. Maybe it was just because people were just to complicated to deal with. Speaking of people, she wondered they types she would meet at this club she was making her way towards. They were all probably the roughian type. It wasn't that big of an issue for her, if someone bothered her, she could take care of herself just fine. Living on the streets and fighting against gangs, Karlee-Ann knew how to defend herself fairly effectively.

Coming to the end of the neighborhood, she decided to take a moment and sat on the corner where the neighborhood met the main street. Her large head moved from side to side as she watched all the people passing by. She wasn't worried about causing a panic in the streets, but often times she would sit in the shadows and watch people go by. People watching came from years on the street and having to case people out or places. Plus, half the time she was homeless and would just sit and watch people go by to pass her time. Homelessness is what gained her, her hatred of shoes. Since she never had any half the time, having her feet confined to them when she did annoyed her. Even now, a few years off the streets, sort of, and she still hated them. Karlee-Ann snorted as her sandpaper like tongue slid out and along her muzzle.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════╗
                                      LUSCIOUS "LUKE" DESRAJ
                                      ╚════════════════════╝

Mood :: curious, excited
                                      Company :: a tiger??
                                      Clothes :: jeans and a shirt
                                      Address :: 1414 Doux

╔═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╗

The new day was a welcome fresh start. After the bizarre morning he had the day before, Luke was happy enough to forget it all. It was easy enough when he was able to enjoy sitting down with his dad and eating a good breakfast. That he made of course. He figured he needed to take the time to make something this time around. Once the two were finished he gave his dad a quick hug and a goodbye to see him off to the gym. He would’ve liked to join but today was meant to be a relaxing day… Well, he wasn’t scheduled for work, but he had made plans with Ms. Talbot for a tutor session. That idea alone made him very, very happy. After packing up his things into his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder, he was ready to leave the house.

Stepping outside, he locked the door and was on his way down the street. The weather was colder but honestly he was fine with that. It was a refreshing feeling against his face. Things seemed fine until he heard a few people gasping and then slamming their doors as they headed inside with a panic. His brow furrowed as he looked around. It took him awhile to even think to search for what they were freaked out about and he turned his gaze to the street ahead of him. Further along was a large, orange mass. Why he didn’t notice it earlier, he didn’t know, but the moment he recognized that the mass was a tiger he became excited. He immediately bolted on after it, though he eventually slowed down to watch it. Was it a wild tiger escaped from a zoo? Did someone illegally have a pet? Maybe he should call the police to have it dealt with. Yet the more he watched it, the more he came to the conclusion it wasn’t a normal tiger. He’d seen some before, but they behaved differently. It became even more evident the way the large cat stopped on the corner of the street.

Tigers stalked, but this one was just casually watching people walk by. This creature had to be some kind of shifter too! Luke knew he couldn’t keep away now, his steps hastening towards the furry beast. He stopped a little bit behind it, enough that in the case he spooked them, he wouldn’t get a face full of claws. “Hey!” was all he shouted at first, staring intensely at the brilliant orange fur. “Are you… a real t-tiger? Or a sh-shifter?” If by some crazy chance it was a real tiger, he was in the perfect position to find out at least.

╚═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╝

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:30 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Oh, okay then" he said feeling dejected. He was half expecting an attempt to change his mind and the other half to be invited to wait for him back on land to maybe take photos or just watch him. "In that case, I should be the one to give him plenty of chances to have alone time. Hopefully I'm not taking too much of his day time hours. Even as a couple doesn't take away the fact we're individuals" he thought to himself and felt better again and dwell on the last thing his boyfriend did. Jogging does allow him to think a lot. Shooed away the pesky seagulls that were flying too close around him with one of his hands. "Only around the docks do they bother me" he thought, frowning. He didn't mind sitting so close to him doing the break because seagulls stopped coming over when he did that. Once he got confirmation from Saeki, he led the way through an alleyway to the streets of Doux. Instead of following the path of the main road he went through the alleyways like he does in this compressed district. They were unpredictable and less space which made for obstacle practice. Also in control of not touching anything that could destroy what his ability affects through touch.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Doux.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: dejected.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:55 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Streets of Doux
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki nodded when they spoke again and smiled a bit. "When I can be with you, why would I want to be on a boat away from you instead? I want to be able to spend as much time with you as I can. And as much as you'll allow me. I wouldn't want to sacrifice my time with you just to sail." he explained his answer and blushed as he just had been much more direct than he would have been back in Japan. The words had been spoken from the heart however. Saeki wouldn't want to sacrifice time he could spend with his love just to go sailing. It could wait. Time with Patrick was much more important to the young swordsman. Saeki enjoyed sitting so close to his love too as they could look over the water together as they rested a bit. It was calming to Saeki at least, oblivious to the other's thoughts. He understood their silence as just enjoying some respite. And the break came in handy too as Saeki was soon faced with the alleyways which Patrick seemed quite accustomed to but for him this was the first time. Still partly due to his own exercises and his sharp insight that had been honed from years of training he managed to keep up while dodging or jumping over obstacles that would get in the way. All in all this part of the jog seemed to be the most challenging one. And even though Saeki was by no means untrained, this did take a whole new toll on him, but he liked the exercise. Especially now he couldn't do his own training. He would make sure to let his boyfriend know when he could do his own training again. Saeki remembered them mentioning they wanted to watch and perhaps even try it out sometime. The young man glanced at Patrick near him and couldn't help but smile. He really enjoyed this. At the same time he was impressed deeply with how his love managed to control his abilities around these places. They explained Saeki about them some time ago after all.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Bottle of Water

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"If you teach me how to swim then I could be swimming next to the boat or geo surf" Patrick suggested now that he thought some more about it. "Our time together should be done in moderation. I think we've spoiled ourselves quite a bit even before we entered this relationship" he said to him. If he fully gave in he wouldn't let any private time and cling to him for every waking moment except when he tends to Hiro. He does fear the other might become tired of him eventually if they spend too much together so it would be hard for him to believe that his boyfriend would sacrifice personal time for him. He slowed down to a stop at the end of the district, "Good job on keeping up" he praised him. Had high expectations that Saeki could make it to the end of this area and it was met successfully. "Something on your mind?" he asked when he looked at him. "The next district is on the grassy side and we're not going to follow the beaten path. Need a break before he heads on over there, partner?" he asked next for the sake of the other's well being if he needs a breather. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Doux.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:12 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Doux District
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: 'I best keep an eye out for times he needs some time alone.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

"Hm, I have no experience in teaching how to swim, but I can try. I'd love to help you out if you want to be able to swim." he replied. Usually he would be very surprised or even shocked to hear an adult couldn't swim. But since he knew the other's element was Earth, it made sense really. Perhaps they never tried. Once they spoke of the latter though it was Saeki's turn to feel disappointed. It would seem they didn't want to meet up as often as Saeki would love to. "Oh, ok." It was a downer but perhaps the other just required more time alone than he thought. So the young swordsman would respect their decision. It wouldn't do to overstay his welcome after all. Before he could think about it to much though, his boyfriend stopped at the end of the district and changed the subject. Saeki smiled a bit and nodded. "Thank you. You are very fit yourself." he replied in earnest. When they asked if something was on his mind he looked at Patrick, there had been two things on his mind, but there was no way he would admit to his petty disappointment about their earlier answer. "Nothing much, I was thinking about the training and how you said you would like to try it out. Once I am fully cleared by the doctor, you can join me and try it out. Unless you would like to try Tai Chi. I was only barred from my katana training for now." It wasn't the entire truth, but it had been a thought on his mind, so it wasn't a lie either. After that though Patrick once more showed just how amazing a man he was. Saeki really felt lucky their feelings for him were mutual. The young man smiled and shook his head. "I'm doing alright! Let's keep going, unless you need a break too?" he said and waited to here their answer. It would seem they were alright too however, so they left the district together.[EXIT]

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Bottle of Water

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]