Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
Streets of Doux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Bitter; Hurt; Pained.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree slightly readjusted the tip of her dress, gripping the edge before pulling upward very gently. Pssst. Ouch. Okay. Sitting up a bit straight, she moved to cross a leg, pulling the edge of her dirty dress down over her knee before glancing up at a familiar face coming straight towards her. Well if it wasn't the person she had been so worked up about! "Well hello Miss Sela~." She spoke sweetly, a smile matching her tone. If there was anything that could bring a smile to her face - it was children. Especially one that was more than welcome to reside in her family. Theoretically, of course. There was no way she could tie blood relations with Tyrese. "I am!" She held out her hand again, wincing slightly in the pain but not letting it get to her. "But you can just call me Bree." She winked, eyes darting down to the basket of goodies held by the child. "So tell me, Miss Monster, who are you dressed up as for Halloween? You look awfully scary." She held out her arm playfully, another grimace of pain washed away with a smile. She wouldn't expect someone so young to see right past the facade. She could stick it out while Sela was here; so long as it meant she was happy. "See? You're even giving me goosebumps!" It was kind of true. Though she wouldn't tell the child it was because of the fact that she was freaking freezing out here. Her bare foot stuck outwards, habitually beginning in a bounce. Ouch! Nope, all right. No bouncing. Just as soon as it had started, it died off.

Her chocolate-purple irises darted up towards the towering wolf that had come to approach the two of them. Her shoulders came in slightly, sending a shooting pain down her diaphragm before she straightened them back out a little too quickly. "Ohhh nothing. The doctor said I could go home - so I'm... Going home I guess." That much was true. Though once Sela wandered off, she'd tell him exactly what happened. Well, not word for word - he wasn't her husband. But at least he cared enough to ask if she was all right. She would shrug, but that would only cause her more... Yep. The P word. Pain. "I thought with my bandages and filthy garb I'd probably be scary enough to fit in with the kids over here. I can see how terrifying you are though, Tyrese." Her curls brushed against her shoulders and she pursed her lips, suckling her cheek in. She most certainly couldn't pass up the opportunity to gander over Tyrese's new look. Instantly the Mary Poppins song popped into her head. "Chim-Chimney, Chim-Chimney, Chim-Chim Cheroo~." She sang on key, teasing and glancing to Sela. "Good luck will rub off, when I shakes hands with you~." Another wink towards her as she offered out her hand to the child. If she took it, it was no matter... The poor girl looked more scared than anything else. She glanced back up to Tyrese, fingers still exposed. "I can't walk in my boots. The heels are killing my chest. I end up just looking like a waddling penguin." She reached up to gently cup the rib a few inches beneath her breast with her free hand. Phew. Need to tone it down on the talking. Too much of that and her lung might freaking burst.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Raaaaaaawr!

User Image

Why did everyone call her 'miss'? She was still small; almost three. She wasn't a 'miss' yet. Sela perked up to being told she was scary. Was she really?! Looking down and twisting around as she looked herself over. Mission accomplished! She told her mommy that she wanted to be scary this Halloween and she had achieved that. Turning her gaze back over to the downed brunette, she tilted her head slightly to the smile that faded from her face. Was she hurt or something? Is that why she was sitting in the grass? Something did seem...Well, she wasn't quite sure actually. Her ears could pick up the slight change in pitch to her tone as she was told she was causing goosebumps on the older woman. Watching her move her ankle, her gaze flickered back to her face to watch the slight muscle twitch in her face. "I'm a monster," she replied just as she felt her daddy coming up beside her.

Turning her head upwards, she looked at her daddy to see the concerned look on his face as he looked at Bree. She turned back to her as she scooted back to her daddy, holding onto his pant leg. So something really was wrong with her and it wasn't just this weird feeling she had. Hiding a little behind him, she wondered what had put her in the hospital, remembering seeing her lying in the hospital bed just like her uncle. Her gaze flickered downward a little, the tiny image of a baby inside her flashing in her mind. That was what the doctor had said right? That was a baby inside her.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:21 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese watched every movement from the brunette display underlying pain, seeing his daughter retreat after looking at his face, then quickly correcting his behavior. Bree was trying hard not to appear utterly crippled right now. And where was Finn? Maybe Bree really did break out of the hospital. Blinking, the father took his daughter and moved her into his lap as he sat beside Bree. "The real horror is what happens when you don't get your chimneys properly cleaned...It can start a fire, you know." He stated casually, his expression lacking the humor present in his tone. He held it for a while before chuckling lowly. He watched Sela as Bree sang, waiting to see if the younger bluenette would ease up. "If you want to watch Sela for just a few minutes, I can run and get the car. Drive you home, it's the least I can do." Bree wasn't mad, but that didn't speak for Finn. Where was he, again? Just an hour ago he was crying over Bree's bed, utterly happy for his baby's health. Ty didn't think he'd leave her side so quick. Then again, he thought Lillian would never cheat on him either, guess his judgement was lacking. "Or we can walk with you the rest of the way. Either or." He shrugged, keeping it simple for Sela's sake.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:41 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Pained.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

The pregnant brunette snorted, holding her nose in the air and throwing a fish-eyed glance towards Tyrese, right over her shoulder. "My chimneys are squeaky thank you very much! Besides, are you sure your broad shoulders can even squeeze in there?" Another teasing jab at the wolf and the flicker of an honest smile. Her head shook a little bit, turning away to grimace in pain as she gripped her chest again. Swiveling her face back towards the father and daughter, she tried her best to lean down, not getting very far as she clasped her hands together. "Besides, cars are no fun when you have candy to get. Right? Eh, eh?" If she wasn't mistaken, she remembered Sela saying something about enjoying the sour flavor of candy rather than sweet. Hopefully they had more Air Head belts at home. Psh. Who was she kidding? They did. There was no doubt about that. That's the great thing about having a husband that runs a candy shop. Her eyes faltered a second. Finn. Her jaw clenched and relaxed, eyes peering down to look at the antennae coming off of Sela's costume. It really was too cute for words. "Heeeyyy..." She paused, looking at her purse, then at the little girl. "You were at the hospital with us this morning, weren't you?"

A painful smile crossed her face. "Did you see that little bean shape on the screen?" At least she could change the subject to something a bit happier than thinking of the party her husband was having. Instead, she was sitting outside in the freaking cold. "I have my own little baby inside my tummy. And I bet it's just as cute as you are." She began to pull an envelope out of the bag, waving it around while her eyebrows pulled together at the twitch of her chest. "I know they don't look like much now... But do you want to see some pictures? Maybe if you listen close, you might even be able to hear him or her moving around in there. With your super hearing at all~." The question was more directed at the both of them. She could just barely remember them being in the corner of the room - standing back for some unknown reason. Why were they standing so far away? And then the heartbeat. Oh the heartbeat she had instantly fallen in love with. Sweet little bird.. Caged up in his or her Mommy's tummy... She sighed happily. Her head lifted to look at Tyrese a rather sad smile returned to the man. Even if it wasn't an explanation, it would hopefully tell him that no, Finn was not here. After all, he was looking around as if the ex-athlete himself might show up and knock his teeth out. Finn would be in some deep s**t if he did that in front of Sela.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:54 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Clinging to her daddy, Sela didn't fight him as he settled her in his lap. Instead, she clung to his shirt and looked between the both of them as they spoke. She had no idea what they were talking about, but she knew that when adults talked to each other, it was usually about something important. When she heard the word candy, she perked up a little. She could always use more candy! The last time she had some, her daddy had been all stingy about her eating it. Pfft! He shouldn't have even given it to her in the first place. Didn't he know that kids were gonna go straight for it?

Looking up into the woman's purple-brown eyes, Sela nodded slowly. She remembered her ears hurting from all the high pitched sounds of the machines. Blinking, she looked at her with a curious tilt of her head as she mentioned the weird shaped thing she had seen in her hospital room. So, that really was a baby? This was the first time she was seeing one. To her question about wanting to see pictures, she nodded just a little eagerly. She wanted to see it and learn about it. "Daddy," she said as she turned her attention back up to him. "Did I look like that too when I was inside mommy's tummy?"

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

"Ah...All babies look like that at first." Tyrese replied to the young one, leaning over to look at the ultrasound picture with Sela. He didn't even know what bean-shaped object they were talking about, it all looked grey and fuzzy to his eyes. Besides, he wasn't there to know. He'd only been at this three long weeks, not even a month. It was a long ways from thinking every single kid was a little monster in disguise, looking for a moment to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting adult. Ty believed in spanking naughty children! He'd been resigned to silence before then, only chuckling and dusting off his 'broad' shoulders. Someone knew what they were talking about! Eh...sigh, His mind would skip right back to Lillian. The author worked on forgetting her. Finn too, since he wasn't here. The wolf could hold his own, he wasn't intimidated by the thought of someone being after him. He was more worried Finn would tell him to get lost and never come back. For crying out loud, where was he to leave Aubrey all by herself?

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

The pained smile widened slightly at the corners. Lifting the top of the envelope, she slipped the two photos out and held them out for the father and daughter. "That's right! They do. They start out as a tiny, itty, bitty little circle. About this big." Her finger and thumb practically came together. "Then they get bigger and bigger..." She watched her hand expand to look like a wide circle. "And bigger, until they finally look like a little baby." She held the pictures a little more for the two of them to see, trying to keep it still in Sela's view. Finally, she ended up just shifting the pictures to her other hand, scooting closer to the two so she wouldn't have to strain herself forward. "Here, I'll show you." At the slightest bit of Tyrese's eyebrows coming together, she rose her free hand, reaching over to graze the outline of the fetus. "Right here... See this little dip in the bean? This side is their head. And the rest is the body." She was getting way too excited about this. But who cared! It was her baby! Her first baby! "And this sticking out is an arm.. And this one is a leg..." She pulled the same arm away, keeping the pictures where they were. "And soon, they'll grow another arm.. And get bigger.. And slooowwwllly you'll see other things start to pop up on it, too."

She sighed contently, moving around her leg to get comfortable. Looks like there was no avoiding this rib pain unless she was asleep; otherwise known as, unconscious. "And then in another 8 weeks, we'll find out whether the baby is a boy or a girl." She exhaled from her nostrils, looking up at Tyrese with that same sweet smile. And Tyrese, the Godfather. It was just so exciting! New family to bring in with the baby, maybe even Sela would learn to warm up to her. Of course, she'd withhold the information from Sela for now. She didn't want the little girl to tattling to her mom by accident about how she had asked Tyrese to be a part of their family. Hell, she was going to invite Lillian too. Not as the Godmother of course, but to let her know she was more than welcome to come over and spend time with them - or get to know them or something. She had been willing to get over her dislike for Lillian, but now? Forget it. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with the woman. Especially after the crap apology this morning that only led to her husband yelling at her. Ugh. Her cheeks twitched in irritation before smiling at Sela. "What do you think? Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:02 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

All babies looked like that? Sela leaned over to get a good look at the pictures Bree was holding up. Her nose wrinkled slightly as she studied the pictures. Her crimson eyes flickered up as the older woman began to demonstrate with her hands about how babies would grow. Wow! She never knew. As she pointed to the picture and the particular parts she was trying to show her, Sela leaned even closer to get a good look at what she said was the head and one of its arms. How could something only a few weeks old already have an arm? And a leg! Her head snapped up when she mentioned another eight weeks to know if it'll be a boy or girl. Eight weeks?! Sela glanced at the pictures before giving her a once over. So, how pregnant was she now?

Slowly letting go of her daddy's shirt, she reached out and snatched one of the pictures from her. Settling herself into his lap, she stared at the picture like she was reading a book. Both hands held either side of the picture and her gaze was concentrated, like when she tried to read her more advanced books all by herself. What she expected to gain from staring at the picture, she had no idea. Her head slowly came back up at the question prompted to her. Boy or girl? Well, she already told her daddy she wanted a brother. Although, with the things she was feeling from her parents, that seemed like a mere pipe dream now. Looking back down at the picture, her head tilted a little as a deep, contemplative look took over her expression. A finger came up to tap at her lips as she thought about it. "A boy!" she exclaimed finally, her head coming up and an elated expression on her face; as if she had just answered the most difficult question in the world.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

Tyrese stared at the pictures until Bree outlined the fetus, looking over to Bree's face before turning away. He cleared his throat, "Sela, ask before you take something next time." She was old and smart enough to know better. The wolf rubbed a hand down his face, looking down the street for a while.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: It's short on purpose this time!
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Being addressed by her father, the toddler shrunk a little. She didn't mean to take it, but she wanted to get a closer look! Unlike him, she's never seen a baby before. Well, not one that was still inside its mommy's tummy. She had seen plenty of babies after they were born and being coddled by their mothers, but this was new and exciting! She only wished it was her mommy that was having another baby; that would make it even better! Slumping her shoulders a little, she handed the picture back with a pouty look on her face. "Sorry..." she mumbled as her bottom lip quivered. Was it really that bad that she wanted to get a better look? To her, it looked like he couldn't even see it either! Was he even happy his friend was having a baby? Shoving her hands between her legs, she leaned over a bit as she continued to pout because she got in trouble. Where was her mommy when she needed her?

Now she wanted to go trick-or-treating. She wanted to get as much candy as humanly possible and then go home, and shovel it all into her mouth. At the thought, she puffed out her cheeks, like a puffer fish, before sighing to herself. Didn't her daddy say something about the beach? Was there some party happening there or something? Why couldn't they go there already! All this sitting around was starting to bore her.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:06 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Bree just blinked, the photo snatched away from her hand. Grimacing, she tried to not let it get to her. Well then. Sela might be a little more spoiled than she thought - though she was still young. Eyeing Tyrese, an amused smile fell on her lips. Yes dear. Uh-huh. Sure. His head was definitely in the clouds. The smile began to fall. But who could blame him...? The woman he saw as his soul mate, his one love, was now unrequited, absolutely tossed to the ground like dirt. And here she sat, overwhelmed at the life of her child without even asking in the slightest on how he, as a person, was. "It's all right, baby girl." She spoke, pressing her lips together. Poor thing. What would he be thinking about? She knew what she would be if Finn had done the same to her. There would be no 'ifs' 'ands' or 'buts' about it. She would be moving out right now, tearing herself away from him. But... Well, her and Finn were a little different. Not to be entirely mean, but they really were soul mates. They knew each other in and out. But to see someone come back together after five years without a single thought in between only to see the opposite toss it away for a stupid night. If she could even call it that. For all she knew, Lillian had done it on purpose. A way to "get back" at Tyrese for "abandoning" her all those years. But what did she know? She was just the dumb a** that didn't think before she did things, she thought to herself bitterly, directing her gaze away from the wolf and child. Just a stupid nothing that shouldn't be sticking her nose into "other people's" business. The sour taste in her mouth made her suck her cheeks in.

"Well, I better get going." She began to stand herself up, leaving one of the pictures in Sela's hand. Pushing her fingertips off of the stone, she tried to stand up straight, having to tilt herself back at first. She stood up onto her feet, tilting her head to the side and sighing through her nostrils. "At this rate, it's going to take me another hour or so just to get through Doux and up Pasadena. Especially with it being so up hill. Not to mention, I don't want to stop Sela from getting anymore candy. Halloween is personally one of my favorite holidays." Which is what made it so terrible that she couldn't even partake of it. She gave a little wink to Sela before glancing up to Tyrese with a shrug and a sympathetic smile, eyebrows pulling in together. Her eyes glinted a swirl of purple - desperate to want to talk... And apologize, and ask if he was okay. It wasn't like she could just up and make conversation in front of Sela. Oh, hey! By the way, how are you doing since Lillian slept with another man? Or the fact that I punched her in the face and s**t talked her like there was no tomorrow? She wasn't sorry. Not at all. b***h deserved it. It was that simple in her eyes. And unless Tyrese mentioned that he did something wrong to deserve it? She didn't plan on apologizing or admitting she was in the wrong. Tyrese was family and should be treated as such. It wasn't as if he allowed Lillian to throw her. And he did try to stop her. She sighed and began to pick up her things, straightening her arms so she wouldn't have to curve her torso painfully.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:25 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

Tyrese let Sela apologize and Bree assuage the little wolf's pouting, noting how late it was and feeling exhaustion set in the longer he was here. He perked up when Bree moved, nodding and putting Sela down so he could rise as well. "Let us tag along in case you need help, we can still trick or treat along the way." He suggested, seeing as Sela had grown restless. How could he expect a toddler to be patient, this wasn't an afternoon's spot of tea back in England. It was a grim night for the adults, but just the adults. He'd have to carry Sela when she got tired, but he wasn't leaving an injured woman to walk across the length of an island on her way home, especially by herself on a night where people were wearing mask and carrying toy weapons. Criminals were bound to be taking advantage too, and he would keep both females safe. Oh how he wished he would just keep holding on, he was growing so weary. The thought kept crossing his mind, as did the determination to push through it...like the little engine that could. Looking at his two companions, he took Sela's hand and walked only along side Bree. He didn't need an answer from her, she couldn't stop him from following. Tch, Finn was lucky, he'd have Ty to answer to as to why Bree was alone. Weren't things already bad enough? Whose fault would it be now if Bree got hurt? But he was being contemptuous after a day, two days, of nothing but stress. "Come along, Sela." He'd probably feed her at the Teagan home, all of this was taking far too long. "I wish I knew we'd be seeing you,I would have brought Alistair with us."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:48 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Baby girl? Sela's head tipped to the side a little. She understood the meaning, but what made her so curious was why Bree had said it. She wasn't her 'baby girl' so in Sela's eyes it was weird. No one but her parents should call her that. Same with the special nicknames they came up with for her. Things that like that were special; to her anyways. Bree was nice, but for some reason, the toddler felt just the slightest bit offended. Of course, she wasn't going to voice that because she didn't understand the exact emotion she was feeling. All she understood was that it felt weird, and wrong, for someone who wasn't family to say something like that to her.

Sela's attention quickly turned as she felt herself being put on her feet. Was it time to go now? Hopefully it was because she wasn't sure how much longer she could take sitting around and not trick-or-treating. This was a night of free candy and she wanted her fair share! Looking up briefly when her hand was grabbed by her daddy, she turned back to listen to the older woman talk about how Halloween was her favorite holiday. Hers was her birthday. It was actually a holiday, but to her it was. Her mommy always made it super special for her. Well, from the pictures she's seen of her previous birthdays. When was it again? She wondered what her mommy had planned for this year...Or if her mommy would even be around for her birthday. The little girl's eyes dropped to her feet as she felt a heavy depression drop on her. She hoped she'd get to see her mommy again; she'd be sad if that never happened.

To the sound of a foreign name, her head came up. That was the name of one of the animals in her daddy's house. That's right! One of them smelled an awful lot like Bree, when she went to go investigate. It was that little lizard thing if she remembered correctly. She didn't want to get in trouble and not be able to go to the beach whatever, her daddy was taking her too, so she kept her mouth shut as she listened to the adults talk beside her as they walked.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:15 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

"All right, all right. But don't come to me if you need a ride home. I mean, I guess you could take the car if you want, maybe. I trust you as a driver. But I don't know if Finn took it to the festival. With his knee hurting." The last part of that sentence was a low tone. She was still irritated by Finn's actions and would be for quite some time. No one snaps at their wife and tells them something like that not even twenty four hours of being put in the hospital. Clenching her jaw, she cupped her ribs, slipping the pictures back into her purse and starting her way towards the opposite side of Doux. Her bare feet were cold against the cement. The later it got, the colder it was going to get. And without being able to put her coat on, she was going to get cold quick. She sighed, using her free hand to brush back a few loose curls away from her face. Ugh... Joy. More walking home. Wait, what was Tyrese saying? Oh! Alistair, right. "I wish I knew too. If I knew you were out and about, I might have asked for you to bring him. But that cage is pretty big, and I wouldn't want you to carry the whole way." She sighed. Why did everything have to go down the drain for this last month or so? Having a baby was supposed to be the best time of your life. Knowing alone was one of the greatest joys she had had. But of course, even that had to be interrupted with anger. Why couldn't she just have one happy moment without being yelled at, having a friend leave, or someone else's drama coming in? It wasn't that she didn't want to be a part of other people's lives. It was that it felt like every time someone else had a problem, she was there for them. But when it was her turn... Another sigh. Maybe she was just over thinking this.

The hand that had been in her hair fell to her stomach, thinking about the small child inside. When it came out... Would she and Finn still be arguing like this? Without one happy day anymore...? Would they... Her heart sank, a sudden emotional pain sweeping over her. She couldn't live without Finn... But would he be able to live without her? Her thoughts flickered back over the Fall Ball night and the embarrassment he had put himself into to re-propose to her. No, he loved her. She knew that. She just wished he would at least wait to bring things up instead of bringing them up right there. He could have at least waited until she was healed a little - let the anger simmer down so she wasn't feeling as bad as she was before before snapping at her. She would have maybe apologized and admitted she put herself in danger. But even then, she wouldn't, and still won't, apologize for how she treated Lillian. There was no way in hell what she did was equivalent to the demonic blond. Swallowing down the lump in her throat, she walked in silence next to Tyrese, having to stop every few feet to take a second to breathe. Her rib was getting the best of her the later it got; especially since she hadn't really had any sleep either at home or at the hospital. Everything was dark and sterile there. Her goosebumps were getting worse, watching the children run by and practically smack into her before quickly scurrying off every time. She shuffled herself a little closer to the bluenette, puffing her lips out thoughtfully. But for now, she'd be respectfully quiet and hope that Alistair was all right.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

Tyrese strolled at a casual pace to stay beside Bree, sending Sela to grab candy only when they stopped in front of a house. Since they stopped every few feet, he watched his daughter just a few feet away as she walked to the nearest door and rang the bell. They would then move on, continuing this pattern throughout Doux. Maybe Sela would forget the fair for tonight, her candy was stacking up and it was getting late. The two-year-old should be ready to pass out at this time of night. Her little body was too young to even know what endurance was let alone actually do it. The male kept a close eye for any sigh of weakness, ready to scoop the child up and carry her.

In the mean time, he watched Bree as well. She was in pain, but he found himself scowling for other reasons. "The fair? That's where he is?!" He asked, his voice lowered to the secretive volume in which adults talked so children couldn't hear; there was already enough chaos with all the kids running around. More doudged around him and Sela just because of the way he looked at them, Bree was better off staying close. The wolf reached over and covered her hand as she held her stomach. "It'll be alright, he'll come back around eventually. Just...stay strong." He was trying to be encouraging, flashing a smile as they left Doux.

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out