Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
Streets of Doux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: Aislinn
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 2 pack of cigarettes { 12 left } and old flip lighter
Bag: Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome, Potion recipe book

Noah gave a small chuckle at the end before nodding "Same here I've only been here for a little bit and it's the same for you so neither of us have really had time to get to know many people on the street, surprising as nearly everyone seems friendly" he said with a shrug before looking into her eyes now she'd zipped up her jacket before he ran a hand though his hair and chuckled a little
"Hmmm An idea just popped into my head out of the blue, want to have a cup of tea with me I remember you said you'd want to try one I make when we talked at the shop?" he asked looking away as he waited for her answer feeling a little nervous about her reply as a small blush tinged his cheeks

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Amour1568

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Aislinn couldn't help but give a small giggle as well when she heard Noah's chuckle. Then when she heard him speak again the twenty-two year old nodded her head in agreement. "I wouldn't mind that, but I hope you don't mind that I am a tad bit sweaty from running a bit." She stated before noticing that Noah had turned his head away from her. But what Aislinn hadn't notice was a small blush appear on his cheeks.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Streets of Doux
Wearing: Aislinns Workout Outfit
With: Noah Hatsuseno
Thoughts: I hope he doesn't mind that I'm sweating a bit.
Money: $1000
OOC:

Monotonesword34

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:38 am
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: Aislinn
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 2 pack of cigarettes { 12 left } and old flip lighter
Bag: Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome, Potion recipe book

Noah shook his head and turned back cheeks still a little red but he smiled and answered her "I don't mind sure your not too bad" he winked at the end before he turned and wave for her to follow him as he walked towards his home before he chuckled noticing he left his stereo on and it was still playing music across the street "Trust me to leave it playing while i'm out" he muttered to himself with a soft chuckle

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC: sorry forgot to put the exit in n_n"

Amour1568

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:48 am
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

When Aislinn heard what Noah had to say about her not being that bad, meaning sweaty, the pink haired woman couldn't help but feel a blush start to form on her cheeks. She then followed right behind him as he lead her towards his home. As she was following right behind him, Aislinn couldn't help but stare Noah's crimson hair color. It always seemed to keep her attention, probably because of how bright it was.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Streets of Doux
Wearing: Aislinns Workout Outfit
With: Noah Hatsuseno
Thoughts: Why do I stare at his hair??
Money: $1000
OOC: Its completely fine lol.

{Exit}

Monotonesword34

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:58 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image
ll 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 Neutral ll 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 $1000, Briefcase, Dual AMT Hardballers.,
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit, 1940's trilby

'Do you have it?' Jack asked, his voice barely a whisper, however still audible in the quiet street. He would've preferred another location entirely, a nondescript warehouse or somesort. But arranging a meeting at a more agreeable location on such a short notice was next to impossible.

After a moment of silence, the man whom Jack knew as Mortimer--Jack was sure that wasn't the man's real name--answered, 'Yes, we have heard the news, my employers are pleased that you've retired our dear friend.' Mortimer held up a metal briefcase in his hand, opening it slightly just so Jack could see it's contents.

Jack nodded in satisfaction, all was well. 'All is accounted for, I presume.'

'Your presumptions are true.' Mortimer chuckled, handing over the briefcase. He began walking away, Jack pivoted on his heels, eager to end the meeting.''Send my regards to your beautiful daughter.' Jack heard Mortimer said.

Jack Harper, scoffed, never in a million years would he expose her daughter to people like him. Right now though, he wanted to see her.

O.O.C> To yumi, I'll be editing this post later with it's own layout and stuff. I just wanted to get itout first so Irneth can reply. >..<

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 am
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Content

Sidevi had been walking about the Doux district, mainly exploring to see what she could find or where she would wind up. Keeping alert on her gaze so she doesn't miss any details, suddenly something catches her ear. Naturally curious she starts following the noise until she stumbles across two men talking, she kept her distance of course but listened in a moment. To her it just seemed like some sort of business deal. When Jack began to turn on his heel she quickly turned to walk off in another direction. Looking down at her camera and humming, hoping the man wouldn't think anything of her.

To even try to sell the fact that she wasn't paying attention to the men, she held her camera up looking at random buildings while still humming all cheery.

Xnilu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 am
User Image
User Image

It seemed like their meeting had another set of ears tuning in, though the girl tried to hide the fact. She gave little hints, namely the twitch her little weird ears did. Jack had met a quite a few oddities in his life, even extending to those meta humans. This was no exception, he only hoped his daughter wouldn't have to meet these people. Some of them were nice, that he admit, but he'd rather not have her daughter mingle with them. Too many unknowns.

The squirrel girl was taking pictures or at least seemed like it, Jack wasn't absolutely convinced. He walked casually out into the open streets, following the girl at a respectable pace just to see where she was headed. If the girl did hear what his meeting entailed, she wasn't fazed by the items being discussed. That in itself warranted some measure of respect.

O.O.C> <

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:52 am
User Image

The footsteps behind Sidevi caused her ears to swivel, she was aware the one man was somewhere behind her. She held the camera over and tucked her sleeve up, wiping the lens off causing the screen to go black which let her see the reflection of the man behind her. To complete the illusion of cleaning the lens she carefully blew on it and wiped it again as she hummed to herself and began walking again. She was carefully eyeing out any escape ways in case she needed them. Wouldn't be the first time she annoyed someone by being nosy she thought.

While she kept walking, she took a corner to break line of sight and mainly to see how fast the man would try to follow. After taking the corner she tilted her head to the side and down a bit so she could see behind her by looking out of the corner of her eye while her hair would be hiding the fact she was even looking. While the line of sight was broken she walked slightly faster only returning to her normal pace if she spotted the man behind her again.

Xnilu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 am
User Image
User Image

The small woman had made no attempt to break into a dash, instead she kept to her pace, either her meta human senses wasn't picking up on Jack or she was feigning ignorance. Probably the former, but Jack didn't make it a habit to underestimate people. Not even a squirrel girl.

She rounded a corner, Jack inhaled softly, no rush, he thought as he followed the girl. He made mental notes about the girl, her build, height, her hair colour, and the little quirks. The bounce in her step and the need to hum told him the girl was chipper. Reminded him of Evelyn a long time ago, happy as a bunny, his thoughts always came back to his daughter.

Jack sighed and began to pick up his pace, he needed to wrap this up quick and get back to Evelyn. First, he'd need to ascertain how much information this girl had and made sure she didn't squeak.

O.O.C> <

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image

He's still following me, Sidevi thought to herself. She could easily hear his footsteps and still wasn't for sure what to do, she couldn't find any quick escape paths. But kept her pace ahead of the man still humming a marry little tune to herself as she kept fiddling with him her camera. She came up to another corner and turns around it though this time after breaking line of sight she bolts forward, her light steps not making much noise as she quickly turns down an alley after rounding the corner.

While running she checks behind her to see if the man is still following her or not, while keeping an eye out for anything she can use as a makeshift escape. Following the alley down a left turn and then a right she eventually makes it back out of the alleyways and keeps up her pace. After making it to another alley turn off she pauses and checks behind her to see if she was still be followed, and checks the alley beside her. Eyeing what looks like an emergency fire exit that leads up the building. She could probably get up on it and climb up if need be.

Xnilu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

She turned another corner, Jack followed with measured steps, like a wolf stalking a sheep, or in this case, a squirrel. Once Jack had cleared the corner, the squirrel girl was already far ahead, she had broke into a run, her head swiveling to the side. She was rather fast, there was no way Jack could keep up with her with the pace he was set in, he'd have to break into a run himself.

The briefcase made it slightly difficult, though it was hardly a matter. Jack was old, he admitted that, out of his prime even. But with age came wisdom, and in his line of work, wisdom was something quite valuable. He had reviewed the neighbourhood and committed the map to memory, Jack took another turn one that brought him to cut the girl's intended path.

He picked up the pace, though the shortcut would bring him face to face with the girl, he'd need to hurry lest her feet carries her further. Jack emerged from the shortcut, walking briskly, he adjusted his tie, 'Let's talk.' Intimidation and style came a long way, though at an expense.

O.O.C> <
run run lil squirrel >: D

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 am
User Image

The voice had caught Sidevi off guard it's as if he knew where she would pop up. She looks up at the man in a way to acknowledge him as he did speak to her. Wracking her thoughts she eventually just asked, "what about?" While she fidgeted with her camera turning the flash on, she did this without breaking eye contact. After setting the flash without lifting the camera or giving any sign, she pressed the button to take a picture causing the flash to go off in the direction of Jack. After which she quickly spun and ran, her other idea was clearly no good.

To prevent the man from pulling another magic trick of appearing where she was going she mainly ran a straight line. She looked over her shoulder to check if the man had started following her again. In all the excitement she had already forgot the path to her house, so she kept going in the one direction only making a turn once she felt there had been enough distance so that he wouldn't just appear randomly again. After continuing down this way a short distance she turned again in the opposite direction of her previous one and stopped mainly to check behind her and all around her because this man just randomly shows up.

Xnilu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:05 am
User Image
User Image

The hitman cursed inwardly, having just gotten momentarily blinded by a sudden flash from the squirrel girl's camera. The kid was crafty, served him right for underestimating the punk. He had no clue where the she had gone, so he took a wild guess and continued straight on.

A minute went by and his search turned out nothing, the little bugger was too fast. Jack wanted to offer the girl something just so she'd keep her silence. Having the police hounding him at this point in his life wouldn't be very beneficial. Pah, he'd take care of her later.

O.O.C> <
run run lil squirrel >: D

Irneth

xNilu

Fatcat

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 am
User Image

After the coast appeared to be clear, Sidevi pulled out her cell phone and tapped away on it to look up directions on how to get back home. After finding a suitable way back, she walked at a brisk pace to get on her way back home. No reason to be heading home in a full sprint to make people think something is wrong after all. Because, for the moment she was clear, so she hopes. And with that she begins her way back home out of Doux.

Xnilu

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces