Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
Streets of Doux Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:18 am
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:19 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NIALL User Image STREETS OF DOUX User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE

The Durnins just arrived at Soleil two days ago. While Samael struggled with the movers
                              to his new home with his small son in order, Niall had been enjoying playing around in the
                              empty spaces their house once held and…well, opening up boxes and exploring their
                              contents, little trinkets and all. Now that their house was finally fully decorated, and all
                              the boxes were tidied up and everything was in place, they now had the liberty to…well,
                              mess it all up again and make it their own little place. Figure out new schedules and
                              lifestyles that would suit them better. It has been a year since Samael was in the kitchen
                              after all, and now was the time for him to return with his duties as a chef—though, he had
                              to make sure he was raising Niall correctly too. It sure was challenging being a single
                              parent, now that he thought about it. Sooner or later, he had to face it though.

They at least now had enough time to wander around the place. Now that they were
                              settled into their humble new abode, Samael had nothing to worry about when it came
                              to Niall and his safety. Plus, now they could totally go explore the place, other than
                              heading out to grab food at the nearby food chains. Today was the last day they would
                              probably eat out. Tomorrow, when Niall begins at his new school, he’d have to get
                              groceries. When time permits, he could check out his new workplace too. For the
                              meantime though—

“I want to go to the aquawiiiuummm.” Niall whined. Samael looked down at the
                              small four year old who was looking up at him with his large, purple eyes with his hands
                              tugging at his sleeve. “Aquawium, papa. I want to go, plleeaasseeee?” Niall pleaded.
                              Samael looked down at his son, then at his watch, then back at his son. They had time.

“Alright, I’ll take you to the aquarium.” Samael responded, and Niall squealed in
                              excitement. Now he had to figure out where the aquarium was. “Let me just check my
                              map, okay?”
                              He informed the child that was buzzing with excitement. He took out the
                              folded map that was sticking out the back of his jeans pocket. He unfolded it and checked
                              out where exactly they were—which was pretty much outside on the streets of Doux.
                              Standing outside their house. For the life of him though, he was struggling to determine
                              where the aquarium was; much less where they stood. The map was pretty big and he was
                              having a hard time reading it.

Where they on this spot? No, that’s not it. He should probably go ring up one of their
                              neighbors and ask their kind, neighborly hearts for some help.

ShadowStar369

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

The day had begun with a slow start for the petite redhead. She had slept through her alarms and had woken a few hours later than usual. It hadn't helped that she had struggled to sleep at all thanks to the distracting company of her resident ghosts. Sometimes they could be a handful. After waking so much later than expected, Andrea had come to the decision that she needed a break from her spiritual companions and chose to eat brunch out. Though she had no idea where she should go. Maybe to her favourite stopping place, Moonbucks Cafe? Thoroughly occupied by thoughts of sweets, Andrea almost didn't see the duo standing in the street. Had it not been for the ridiculous size of the map held by the man, she could quite possibly have walked into them. Startled out of her thoughts by a child's voice, the doctor looked up in time to stop in her tracks and avoid a collision with a stranger. Wide hazel eyes blinked slowly in comprehension as her mind assessed the current situation of the man and child before her. The man was holding a map and wearing a somewhat puzzled expression, obviously he was lost. Where were they going? What was it the child had said? Aquarium? Ah. She knew where that was.

"Excuse me, did you need any assistance?"

Andrea smiled warmly down at the child, her features almost glowing. She'd always had a soft spot for children. Her love for them only increased as she got older. She only wished she could have one of her own. But after a failed teenage pregnancy that led to a hysterectomy, having a child of her own was impossible. She had to content herself with the children she treated at the clinic. Squatting down so she was at eye level with the little boy, Andrea held out her hand.

"Hello there. My name's Andrea. I live just down there-" She pointed over her shoulder to a house a little ways down the street. "What's your name?"

Perhaps brunch could wait. Besides, she'd always been told that sweets were bad for he health, so perhaps it was a good thing she was holding off for a little while. Kids were sweet enough anyway.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Doux]
COMPANY → [man & child]
FEELING → [Tired, content]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [this is what you came for]
OOC → [sorry for the short reply!]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:08 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NIALL & LADY User Image STREETS OF DOUX User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE

“Papa? Aquawium? Please?” Niall repeated when he had gotten sick and tired of
                              waiting for his father’s response. Of course, Samael was still completely engrossed
                              with his map as his brows furrowed. He began searching frantically, and Niall tugging
                              on his pant sleeve was not really helping right now. “Just a moment.” He repeated
                              as he finally figured out where the aquarium was. God, maybe next time he should
                              buy one of those…digital navigators instead. Life would be so much easier.

“Oh, I think I figured—“

“Excuse me, did you need assistance?”

Oh, Samael never realized that they were no longer alone. Well, being out in the open
                              streets sure made it that anyone could come up to them, but he was not really expecting
                              anyone to bother them so soon. He quickly crumpled up his map and shoved it back into
                              pocket to quickly hold Niall’s hand. He never wanted to take any risks with strangers.

At the sudden attention he was relieving, Niall bashfully shied away for a little bit, holding
                              a sleeve of his face. He knew he wasn’t really supposed to talk to strangers—but then the
                              stranger said her name was Andrea and she lived down the street—she pointed at her
                              house, even. “Hi,” Niall squeaked back. “I’m Niall. It’s nice to meet you! You’re really
                              pretty!”
                              He responded brightly, eye sparkling with wonder.

“Oh, ehm—we’re currently looking for the aquarium. We just moved here so
                              we’re not really familiar with the place. Could you give us directions? To the
                              aquarium? He wants to see the fishes.”
                              Samael informed Andrea. She seemed friendly
                              enough to trust. Plus, asking for directions were probably going to do him more good than
                              to lok at his huge map.

ShadowStar369

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 am
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞

Andrea's eyes missed nothing; the hasty packing away of a map, the protective hold on the child's wrist, the sudden tension thrumming just below the surface of the skin. Here was a man who truly cared about his child, and wasn't easily won over by strangers. Good. The little boy was in good hands. This man had her stamp of approval. Too many times had she come across a child who had been abused or traumatised in some way. It was nice to see a child who adored his parent and was loved in return. Not to say that the children at her clinic always hated her parents, but... Well they wouldn't be sent to her office if everything was as it should be.

“I’m Niall. It’s nice to meet you! You’re really
                  pretty!”

Those sharp hazel eyes that missed nothing now widened and blinked slowly in surprise. Somehow she had forgotten how.. Straightforward children could be. And the way he hid a little behind his father was positively endearing. The corners of her lips twitched as she tried to bite back a smile, albeit unsuccessfully. Self-consciously tucking a strand of her behind her ear, the redhead got to her feet and smiled down at the child. Niall.

"That's sweet of you to say. I bet when you grow up you'll be just as handsome as your daddy."

Andrea looked up at the taller man before her and unconsciously took note of everything she saw. Being a tiny slip of a thing at five feet and three inches, this man seemed to tower over her. He bore a scar over the left side of his face, quite possibly from some sort of burn. Chemical, perhaps? It didn't appear quite so flaky as most burnt skin does. But despite the scar, or maybe even because of it, the male's face was handsome. His eyes were of two different colours, and his hair was also a strange mix of colours. How unusual. Had he dyed his hair, or was it natural? What caused his eyes to be so.. Mismatched? The scientific part of her mind raced, but she pressed on with her observations, preferring not to linger too long and risk being caught staring. Those unusual eyes seemed uncertain, possibly because he was lost? The male also had yet to loose his grip on his son, probably unconsciously so, as paternal instincts were not usually overt. Allowing herself another small smile, this time directed towards the adult, she completed her analysis, just in time to hear the male speak, though he offered her no name.

"Really? Welcome to Soleil! I guess this means that we'll be neighbours, as I live just a few houses down."

Following proper social procedure, she held out her hand as she introduced herself. For once she decided against handing out her business card.

"I'm Dr. Andrea Dae, and it would be my pleasure to help you out. The aquarium, was it?"

The last part was directed towards Niall as her mind raced to recall the directions to their desired location. She bit on her lower lip as she thought and within moments she came up with a solution. Just giving them directions could lead to future confusion as the aquarium was quite a while away, so she could do the next best thing and take them there herself. And possibly show them around as well, so Niall's dad didn't have to constantly refer to that ridiculous map. Her mind made up, the petite doctor strode forward, sliding the strap of her purse further up her shoulder.

"Come on. I'll show you the way. And, if you'd like, I could also give you a tour since you're new in town?"

She would definitely have to see about getting snacks on the way though. Otherwise she'd starve at this rate. Maybe she still had that packet of sugared apricots in her purse? But then again, maybe not. She could have eaten it already.

LOCATION → [Doux]
COMPANY → [man & Niall]
DATING → [...]
OOC → [...]

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:01 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NIALL & LADY User Image STREETS OF DOUX User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE

When the woman had thanked Niall for calling her pretty—Samael had gotten a little
                              flustered when she had made a light hearted comment about how she thought Niall
                              would grow up to be as handsome as him. It wasn’t every day when he gets told
                              such a word. It left him…a little…stunned, really. The tips of his ears were probably red
                              at that. Samael had to look away to keep himself calm.

“I want to gwow up like daddy! He sings really nice and he makes yummy
                              sweets! I want to eat them every day.”
                              Niall enthusiastically told her with a fervent
                              nod of his head. He wanted to eat sweets all day, every day, though he often got policed
                              on it on the fact that they were unhealthy and he needed to take his vegetables too.
                              He hated vegetables! So gross.

When Andrea had mentioned the word neighbors, that at least put his spirit a little bit at
                              ease. Though she did mention where she lived earlier—“Ehm, we’re kind of standing in
                              front of our house right now. It’s this one behind me, with the…golden pineapple
                              on the door.”
                              Samael motioned his hand to the house behind him. He made sure to
                              angle himself a little bit to let his new neighbor see the door—and indeed, there was a
                              golden pineapple on the door. It was a doorknocker; one his parents had given him with
                              the specific instructions to install it on the door. They claimed it should make their house
                              easier to find and so far—they really were the only ones with a pineapple on the door.

The female at least provided a name for herself now—her name was Andrea and she was
                              willing to help them find the aquarium. She held her hand out for a handshake as well,
                              which Samael took as a part of common courtesy. “I’m Samael. Some people struggle
                              saying it, so you can just call me Sammy.”
                              She was back to paying attention to Niall
                              in the next moment though, and Andrea simply saying the word aquarium had the tiny
                              lad perking up brightly. “Aquaarriiuummm!” He squealed as he began to chant, rocking
                              back and forth on his heels. “Ehm, I’d take you up on your offer for a tour. I think I
                              could really use that right now.”
                              Samael responded. He still had to memorize his path
                              to work after all, and figure out the best route he could take to drop Niall off at the
                              preschool in the morning before work. “I thought having these traditional paper
                              maps were handy, but I guess those new ones with some navigational voice
                              guide might’ve been more effective.”
                              He shrugged. The paper map sure was pretty
                              stuffy in his back pocket too. “Well then, lead the way please. We’ll follow.” He
                              mentioned as he stepped aside for Andrea to pass.

ShadowStar369

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:42 am

Andrea had looked up at the stranger just in time to see how her comment had affected him. He had turned his face away, but she could have sworn his ears had flushed a light shade of pink. Had she said something embarrassing? She didn't see the problem with speaking honestly. Unless she'd once again lapsed into her "straightforward speech" without knowing. Well, as long as he wasn't bothered by what she'd said, it didn't matter. Unable to come up with anything else to add or say, she absently toyed with the hem of her skirt. Today she'd dressed up a little, as she usually did on her days off. Her attire was light enough to keep from making her too warm, but had long sleeves to keep the ever present chill at bay. And naturally, as usual, she was wearing a pair of heels. It gave her a few added centimeters, but still did nothing for her height. She wasn't against wearing ridiculously high stilettos, but they weren't very practical, and looked ridiculous, so she never wore them. Her nails were shaped and coated with a clear polish, suitable for work. She wore all twelve piercings in her ears, but kept her hair out to help conceal them a little. Once again Niall captured her attention by speaking, his enthusiasm seeming almost contagious.

“I want to gwow up like daddy! He sings really nice and he makes yummy
                  sweets! I want to eat them every day.”

Once again taken in by this child's charm, Andrea couldn't help the soft laughter that bubbled from her lips. It seems like she wasn't the only person around who had an uncontrollable sweet tooth.

"Woah! No way. He makes sweets? And he sings too? Your dad sounds amazing. I wish I could eat sweets every day. But I have to eat vegetables on Sundays."

Unable to help herself she played along and pulled a face at the mention of vegetables. That was yet another thing they had in common. Vegetables were the bane of her dietary existence. Niall's father spoke to her and she looked behind him to their house, instantly spotting the pineapple on their door. How cute. It certainly made their house individual from the rest. She herself had a pink and grey welcome mat at her door. Pink and grey to match the interior of her house. Realising that she should probably respond with a comment of some sort about the pineapple, she turned her attention away from the house and back to her present company.

"It certainly adds character to your house. Where did you get it? I've been thinking of getting something to spruce up my house a bit."

Andrea seemed to be getting the hang of this whole "socialising" thing. She was even keeping a conversation with someone. Although, the soothing accent present in the father did help things. It reminded Andrea of her own Gaelic heritage, even if she never had a chance to truly appreciate it. Glancing down at their joint hands, Andrea couldn't help but notice how his hand seemed to dwarf hers. Must be a benefit of being tall. She smiled wryly to herself while she mentally calculated how long a tour of Soleil would take, and the routes she should use to take them places. Wherever they went, the first stop would definitely have to be the aquarium. Maybe to the library after? Or even the beach? It was a nice day out, after all.

"Are there any other places you'd like to go? If it's on our way to the aquarium, I could take a little detour so you know where everything is?"

She offered brightly, digging in her bag for that packet of sugared apricots. There might be just a small chance... Aha! She hadn't devoured them, after all! With a gleeful smile, she opened the packet and popped a cubed apricot into her mouth. She wasn't sure if Niall could eat any, so she shot his father a silent, questioning glance to double check before she offered any. It was rude to eat in front of others without offering them some too.

“I’m Samael. Some people struggle saying it, so you can just call me Sammy.”

Andrea committed that name to memory, her lips moving in a soundless utterance of the name to help the process along. It was an interesting name. After a few moments she felt confident to try the name out.

"Sam.. Samael, right?"

She preferred calling people by their given names. Nicknames were for close friends and relatives only. That was her opinion, at least. The mention of the paper map made her smile, though she tried her best to hide it behind a hand.

"There's an app you can get on your phone that can tell you your exact location and give you step by step instructions on how to get to where you want to go. Although personally, I just went exploring during my early days of being here."

The redhead mentioned helpfully, leading the way down the familiar streets with a slight sway to her hips. As she walked, she continued to munch on the sugared apricots, hoping that they would sustain her until she could eat a proper meal.

LOCATION → [(exit)Doux]
COMPANY → [Samael & Niall]
DATING → [...]
OOC → [...]

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:27 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NIALL & ANDREA User Image STREETS OF DOUX / exit User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE

“Oh, you definitely have to eat your vegetables, Doctor Dae. We all don’t want to
                              get sick, don’t we?”
                              He offered as his grip on Niall’s hand loosened. He figured he
                              could trust her; she seemed nice. At least, that was what his gut instinct told him. “I’m
                              not much of a singer, just a baker. I’ll be starting at the Taste of Italy soon.
                              Maybe after I’ve figured out where is where. And, after this wee lad attends his
                              first day at the daycare.”
                              He responded as he ruffled Niall’s head. The child jolted at
                              the touch as he objected to having his hair ruffled. “I combed my hair today!!” Niall
                              whined as he tried to smooth his hair down. Samael could only chuckle before returning to
                              their current conversation.

“I actually got it from my parents before we moved here. Told me to hook it up so
                              we can find the house faster. If you’re planning to look for odd trinkets, I’d like to
                              tag along, if that’s fine. Nothing beats finding the odd knick knacks hiding around
                              the corners.”
                              He offered. Samael was an odd person by to most people, after all. He just
                              had that sort of quirky habits. “Nothing beats odd pieces when it comes to sprucing
                              up some life to a place. Nothing’s a better ice breaker than golden pineapples.”

He joked lightly. He could recall the times when off knick knacks sure did spark up
                              interesting conversation—plus, they did reveal a lot about the character of the person
                              who picked them out in the first place.

It seemed like they were ready to go—Andrea was asking about where else they wanted to
                              visit as she took out some sugared apricots from her bag and offered them some.
                              Niall had looked p at him in question and he nudged him forward to encourage him to get
                              if he wanted to—which, he actually did and popped it into his mouth. “Ehm. Maybe we
                              can stop by somewhere to grab something to eat first? I haven’t bought any
                              groceries for the house yet and we’re almost due on food.”
                              He stated. Niall let out
                              an audible ‘Aaawwww’ beside him and Samael could only pat the top of his head.
                              “I’m sure the fishes won’t just jump out if the aquarium and flop away, anyway.
                              I just need to make sure he’s fed at the moment.”
                              He stated. As Andrea began to
                              lead the way, he followed behind their impromptu tour guide, Niall in tow.

“I should definitely get that application later. Though exploring sounds like a
                              Hearty option too.”
                              Samael nodded thoughtfully. If he were still the same free spirit
                              He was back in college, maybe he would’ve pulled such a stunt. Well, not that he wasn’t
                              a free spirit anymore—he still was. He just had to make more responsible decisions now.

ShadowStar369

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:14 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②иם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑥⑦
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:04 am
User ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
location The streets of Doux ❥company No one ❥mood Curious❥money 1,000 ❥wearing Cute tank top and shorts~

The area was empty for the most part. Devoid of any conversation partners besides squirrels and such. Synne loved squirrels, but they wouldn't tell her where to find good food and drinks. "How did you even get to the islands..." Synne put a hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side, whistling a bit at the chattering little fuzzballs. They ignored her.Tch. Typical squirrels. Was that squirrelcist? She sighed and squatted down on the sidewalk, staring at the cracks and moss. This was a nice enough area. Kinda dark. Perfect.

Synne chuckled and looked up at a couple of stray cats chasing the squirrels. It was...peaceful here. She needed some peace. Maybe this was her version of a...retirement? Is that what the humans call it? Well whatever they call it, I'd like to be on the beach with a drink in my hand and a beautiful partner on my arm soon. This summer was breezy, but still hot. Luckily the outfit helped cool her down, while she looked cute as hell.

"Well, nothing's going on around here. Better get some grub." She stood up, straightening out her clothes and walking towards the city. Gotta stretch those legs.

-Exit-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name
Name
Name

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:38 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αυɢυsт ⑰тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:16 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image
User Image

Jacob puffed a long blow of smoke. Jealousy was a powerful thing and he wasn't sure he enjoyed the taste. Sure, he had been through it before. This wasn't the first time. And it certainly wouldn't be the last. He had been fond of her since the day they met - and always kept a watchful eye over her in any signs of danger; even if in more recent times he couldn't be there physically. He still had the clan to think of. He rested his broad shoulders against the cobblestone walls, careful if he felt any moss against his back and dropped his cigarette to his waste. The vapor twisted and turned up by his head before dispelling into the mild day air. She had known, hadn't she? She seemed keenly aware of things like that. That he would be there in the end if... Things didn't work out. And hopefully she would be okay with that. That he could be enough for her. He sighed. Whatever the outcome, he could only wish her happiness with what she found. He took another long inhale of his cigarette. There was no use dwelling so hard on the subject.

OOC: --
Account: $1400.00
Wearing: Classy.
Feeling: Neutral.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: August day «» Company: Alone «» Location: The Streets of Doux «» Money:$40.00 «» Relationship Status: Single

It seemed like the first signs of autumn beginning as the sun attempted to poke its vibrant head through the clouds. Only to be met with resistance from its more melancholy neighbors in the sky whom forced it to be in hiding behind the gray bodies. Without its lovely radiance, the small little beach town would have a somber day.

And so Vasilisa was having a sombering day. It wasn’t really a depressing one. The pink haired witch had a few of those days to tell. But she felt off and could not shake the feeling ever since this morning. She honestly thought these couple months here were good for her. She was going out more and more. Even making friends and not being a hermit. Even today, She had gone to the store. “Well, I had to force myself out of my cozy apartment and grabbed a taxi to downtown. ” Val reminded herself out loud, right after the taxi dropped her off on a cobblestone pathway a few blocks from her building. But Vasilisa slowly resigned to the thought that she needed a smoke. There are cigarettes in the tote bag she is carrying that feels like a thousand pounds right now and her lighter is already in her pocket. So what was a smoke when you were feeling off?

Vasilisa decided to keep walking until she was closer to her apartment before taking time for her problem. People have grow these ideas that smoking was bad. And the last thing she needed was judgemental stares from onlookers. She just needed to relax and keep walking… “Woah.” her mouth squeaked out as her boot caught one of the stones.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Yummy Galaxxy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:35 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image
User Image

He ran a hand through his raven feather-esque hair, contemplating the weather and his ability to maneuver through the breeze; which was guaranteed to be stronger the higher he went. It wasn't as if he had never flown over the coast before. And it certainly didn't bother him in the slightest. But it was the consideration of whether or not he wanted to battle the winds and soar along the current or take a stroll somewhere in either Etoile or Downtown to familiarize himself more with his surroundings. He took another long drag before seeing a woman hastily making her way back into Doux - the same ruddy purple aura surrounded her that he had seen not two days prior at the coffee shop nearby. He exhaled, paying no mind to her. There was no reason to approach her. No reason to converse. He took a moment to fix his cuffs, tucking his cigarette between his teeth per usual when she uttered a squeak and caught against the stone path. His yellow gaze lifted again.

OOC: --
Account: $1400.00
Wearing: Classy.
Feeling: Neutral.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out