Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:11 am
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab tab tab ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

The smell of blood wafted through the air around the stranger, her body battered and bruised from the beasts that stalked Soleil City. Vitessa helped the woman up to her feet as she responded, ”Unfortunately, I've seen more than I can count or care to admit. They just recently descended up this housing district. When I left earlier, it was almost peaceful. Almost.”

“We came from the Lumiere housing district, it wasn’t as bad when we left but…on the way here there was a lot of chaos. We had to leave our car behind because of all the road blockages and this housing district is the fastest route from where we were to get into Doux.” Vitessa also sighed, feeling a similar amount of frustration as the stranger.

Vitessa frowned at the thought, realizing that John had also left on a business meeting earlier today. Although, she trusted the mob boss to be more protected than the average civilian in Soleil so she forced herself not to worry too much. She continued to listen to the stranger’s observations, how the air was heavy and her stomach was twisted in knots. Beverly continued to scout the area as the two spoke, the personal assistant was rather hyper-vigilant.

”I’m still fairly new to the area...I'm basically on my own...And I lost my long sword along the way…” 

“Do you remember where you lost it? We can help you back track to retrieve it. Then we’ll pour holy water on the blade, its more effective for these creatures from what I’ve seen on social media and smaller news outlets.” She had done her research before they left the estate. She also had time in the car to process more information while Beverly had drove. Vitessa didn’t want to leave this woman without a means of defending herself, not in this kind of apocalyptic atmosphere.

Vitessa knelt down, helping the woman pick up the scattered supplies, “I’m Vitessa, this is my personal assistant, Beverly. We’re going to Doux to look for a dear friend of mine…Hmmm. How about you come with us after we find your sword? We’ll be safer in a group, there’s no telling what it’ll be like as the day drags on.” After handing the woman the rest of the supplies, she then dug into her own bag and yanked out bandages. Beverly gave a quick glance over at the stranger, nodding her head in acknowledgement before peering around their general vicinity again.

”Here, for now you can use these until we stop somewhere to get your wounds cleaned up,” Vitessa handed her the bandages and watched as she wrapped them around the major wounds over her body. ”I don’t know much about the underworld or these creatures but I’m hoping there’s a way to stop this madness. Do you have any experience with the supernatural?” Once the woman finished bandaging herself, Vitessa took lead through the tall grass of Pasadena. Beverly took the back, allowing the two other women to walk in front of her while she kept guard from behind. There were screams coming from all directions of the housing district as more and more people were being attacked by the creatures from the underworld in broad daylight. If only they didn't have to ditch their car, they would've made it to Zara's apartment in Doux much faster. On foot was their only option for now. Vitessa took directions from their new companion, Rowan, as they were in search of her sword first.

tab tab tab
                                                                                      ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

┏ OUTFIT┓u/c
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single taken by John? uhh w-what are we?
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​Rowan

“XxXZephyr_SkyXxX”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:01 am
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Listening intently to the other woman as she spoke, Rowan twisted her fingers together in an anxious movement. "Once things started to get bad around here, people were dragged from cars or just panicked and ran...It's chaos like I've never seen..." She mumbled to herself, her green eyes falling to the other woman who was keeping watch, a super vigilant person, not a bad thing to have at this current moment. This woman was lucky to have someone with her, also, the skill to protect herself as well. It made Rowan feel a little stupid for trying to go out as she was not much of a fighter, but there were things she had needed if she was going to lock herself into her home.
At the woman's offer to help her find her sword and cover it in holy water, Rowan smiled in an appreciative manner, "It would mean a lot to me for many reason to get that sword back. I had it covered in holy water, but after so many swipes through those things, it looses its effects..." Wincing as she moved a little, the wounds covering her body ached and demanded she slow down and get them under control first. Gesturing with her hand down the street some, she looked off in that direction, "It should be that way, probably not too far from here." She was definitely indebted to this woman for saving her life and her offer of help.
Wincing again as she picked up the last of the supplies she had dropped, thanking Vitessa quietly for her help with that, Rowan nodded to her as she spoke. "Under the circumstances, it's still a pleasure to meet you Vitessa and Beverly. I'm Rowan." She paused she gripped her bag of supplies tightly, "You don't have much farther to go if Doux is where you're heading. It'll probably be a fairly easy trek on the way too to recover my sword." She cast them an exhausted smile and bagged the supplies Vitessa had picked up for her, her eyes welling with tears at the offered bandages. "Thank you very much..." Her voice was soft as she took the bandages and began to apply them. There was one to her ribs that she hadn't noticed before, and it was a bit deeper than the rest, wincing and trying to cover them the best she could, she felt more like a walking bandage afterwards than a person.
Thinking on what Vitessa said, Rowan shook her head, "Unfortunately no...I'm not sure if there is something I can do...But I can try. But we need to be in a secure area first." What she wanted to do was touch something from the Shades. Whether it be a Shade itself, or something left behind by them, but she would exhaust herself trying to figure out anything about them that way...
Turning and following after Vitessa, she managed to keep pace with her as she lead them up the street the way she had come running before when she had lost her sword. "It shouldn't be too far up here..." She mumbled as she let her eyes swivel back and forth looking for it. But also keeping very aware of any potential dangers.

[☂: Mood][ Frankly, exhausted ] [☀: Location][ Pasadena District ][☁: I'm With][ Vitessa ][☄: Thoughts][ Ow ow ow ow... ]

xoReina

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:49 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑪тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨①
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:51 am
]
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Why the heck had Ay decided he just had to follow Erik to the store? Erik wasn’t doing anything exciting, just picking up another pack of smokes since he’d run out earlier this morning. Perhaps Ay had never been in a convenience store before? Yeah, that sounded about right, the guy had been so damn sheltered that perhaps a store like this was a whole new concept. ”Go ahead and get whatever you want,” he called out to the elf, ”I’ll cover it.” Sure Ay was rich enough to buy all of Erik’s worldly possessions five times over with pocket change, but it was the gesture that mattered. As for him he was just getting the cigs and a candy bar and that was enough indulgence for the day. He was about to head up to the counter when several people all entered at once. Being just a touch paranoid, he scoped them out in secret, trying to figure out how much of a threat they might be. ”s**t, red alert. Where the hell is that damn elf.” He tucked his hair down into his jacket and drew the hood low over his face. As nonchalantly as possible, he found Ay and headed over to him. Ever so quietly he told him, ”don’t act alarmed, but the guys who just walked in are bad news. Grab whatever you are getting now, then we’re going to pay as casually as we can then get the hell out, alright?” Though the inflection made it sound like a question, there was no debate about whether or not they would go through with the plan, it was just a question of how well Ay could pull it off.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: On edge Observing Other Corvids: Up to you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

As always, the moonelf was rather cheerful. Sure a lot of things had happened that had even gotten him down a few times, but at least he didn’t lose his happy, innocent and adventurous inner child. In front of him was Erik, who was truly the one that needed this small store. Ayluin wasn’t sure what they all sold here, he had never been inside so far, but it looked interesting. On his shoulder sat the deep blue Lunar Phoenix, Lughnasadh. The bird hadn’t left his side anymore since they got back together a few weeks ago. At first, the young man had to get used to having his own bird, but soon enough he treated Lugh as if they had always been by his side. The elf looked around them as they walked through the store. It was definitely different from the grocery store. Ayluin looked up from the items when he heard Erik speak to him. It didn’t happen often that they offered to pay something, not that the moonelf ever minded.

He just did the groceries as needed and made sure they all had what they required. A smile played over the elf’s face and he nodded. Lughnasadh looked at them both before tilting his head. He was still getting a grasp of the odd coins they used here. It didn’t take long for the moonelf to get sidetracked, per usual, and he looked over the few shelves around the store. Of course he wasn’t a drinker and he didn’t smoke, so he easily passed by those areas. It didn’t take him long to find the chocolate and crisps. Looking around the options, he finally settled on a candybar that seemed to be made of chocolate, caramel and nuts and he picked it up. He had seen it around before but never really considered getting any, but since there seemed to be a lot of it in this store, he decided to try it.

”What on earth is that?” Lugh piped up and inspected the bar before he hummed a bit. ”I’ve never seen it before myself. Lugh shook his head a bit and left it at that. Ayluin chuckled a bit. "I never tried it before either, but they sell it as food here, so it can’t be that bad. It looks like a treat of some sort." he reacted. Before he could explain more however, Lugh was even less familiar with the strange food in this place, he saw Erik walk to them. The moonelf was about to call out to them when Erik already reached him and it seemed for the best he hadn’t called. The young man looked surprised when they started talking quietly but after the last few times he didn’t ask questions, at least not now, and just nodded. He then chanced a look around to see where these people were at, just so he knew and crossed gazes with one of them.

Quickly he looked away and reached out to a shelf nearby as if he had been looking there all this time and picked up the first item he found there, a blue can of some drink that he wasn’t sure what it was. He hadn’t moved his head much, so with some luck, the feint would work out. "Alright, let’s go." he said to Erik softly and walked to the cash register so they could get out before they would be noticed, or likely before Erik would be recognized. Of course the elf felt nervous, scared even and Lugh picked up on that. He leaned forward and whispered since the other male had spoken softly too. ”What is wrong, your highness? You seem to be shaking a little. he asked softly. "Nothing." Ay was quick to reply and quickly lowered his voice before he sighed a bit. "I told you to call me Ayluin. I’m not a prince anymore." he reminded Lugh stubbornly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1203 Pasadena]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Pasadena District Convenience Store] xxx

[With : Erik, Kro, Lughnasadh, suspicions men] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:42 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Erik beelined it for the cash register as well, careful to never acknowledge the gang in the store but still keep alert as to their location. He had his wallet out as soon as he put the items on the counter. They weren’t going to be in here much longer. Even the clerk seemed a bit disconcerted about the newcomers, probably sensed something was up but didn’t have enough street smarts to know how to get out of the way. ”That’ll be six twenty-three,” the clerk said with a barely steady voice. Erik was getting the change out when he heard a voice from the back of the store: ”Holy s**t you see that bird the chick’s got? That’s gotta be exotic as hell. Bet we could get a pretty penny for it.” Erik sighed, ”so close,” he muttered under his breath. The one who had been talking swaggered up to them, taking just long enough for Erik to slide the money over to the cashier. At least now they could legally take their s**t if they had to dash. ”Hey girl, how about you and that freaky bird come with us. Your boyfriend doesn’t seem like much of a man. He got the hood up so no one can see his ugly mug?” That elicited a bit of laughter from the others. ”Just leave my friend alone, alright? Neither he nor I are looking for trouble. And you wouldn’t be interested in the bird, he can be freaking annoying sometimes. Give you more headaches than bucks.” He kept the hood down low still, but he was looking in the general direction of the current annoyance.
’Who are you to say what I want? Pretty boy here ain’t a chick? Damn, guess you hand over the bird or you both are going to get your teeth kicked in.”
”Let’s go,” he said to Ay and nudged him towards the door.
”I didn’t say you could go. You’re going to do what I tell you or else.”
”Or else what? You really so dumb to pull some s**t in public where there are security cams? Why don’t you just show everyone your damn driver’s license you’re at it.” This was such a huge gamble on his part, especially when he didn’t know if they were armed, but there was no way would give his bird friend over, so placation was out of the question.
The brute considered this for a moment and cursed. ”This ain’t over, you hear? You’ll slip up some day and we’ll be there.” He motioned for his cronies to follow, some of them clearly taking merchandise out with them without paying for it.
Erik sighed, ”Well, that went well didn’t it?” The clerk gave him an incredulous stare. Erik just shrugged, ”none of us are injured. Yet.” Despite his cold demeanor he was nervously running hundreds of situations, figuring out how the heck to survive them. ”Still, it might not be a bad idea to stick to populated streets.”

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Nervous Observing Other Corvids: They ain’t safe yet.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayluin followed Erik to the cash register, eager to leave. However, he did manage to keep his cool enough to not look hurried. At these moments his upbringing was a boon rather than a crutch. At the counter he placed down the candy bar and the can of drink he didn’t really recognize and waited for the items to be paid for. He felt slightly relieved when they were almost finished and nothing had happened yet but soon after he flinched a bit when he heard the man about the bird. Lugh, he had forgotten about his bird companion’s rare appearance. Before he could move to put more distance between the men and them though, the guy was already almost upon him. Uncertain what to do, he was going to wait for Erik’s expertise on these kinds of things. Though he couldn’t help but blush and look away to hide it when they called Erik his boyfriend. When they insulted Erik he was about to speak up though.

Before he could, however, Erik spoke up and the moonelf took a deep breath to calm himself. Reminded that no one ever got out of tight spots by speaking before they thought it over. Lugh fluffed up at the comment about him though. ”I beg your pardon?!” the bird piped up and at that moment Ayluin knew they were in even deeper trouble. A rare colored bird that could talk like any human, that was bound to be even more valuable. Well enough now they were threatened to boot. Ayluin hesitated not a moment when he felt Erik nudge him towards the door and he quickly started walking to the exit of the store. It took all his willpower not to make a run for it, especially when they were almost stopped, though in the end it was the ruffians that left. Ayluin sighed in relief.

"That was close. I didn’t think Lugh’s breed would be so uncommon here. Don’t they have paradise birds flying around here that look similar?" he finally spoke up. The phoenix was still looking well and insulted. ”Well I have never been so utterly insulted! How dare you…” the bird started but Ayluin cut in. "Drop it Lugh, we almost had a really bad situation there. Please, don’t be so hard on Erik." he chastised the avian, though his voice remained gentle. He was fond of the phoenix already. The effect was almost comical. Lugh immediately stopped, but didn’t look the least bothered. Ayluin was his prince, if they told him to shut up he would. Ayluin nodded to Erik. "I understand. Should we wait for a bit or…?" he asked.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Pasadena convenient store] xxx

[With : Erik] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:22 am
“Rhun Tolihzeh”

User Image

========================

He didn’t pay a damn bit of attention when Lugh started to argue with him. He was used to people not quite understanding the lengths to which he went to protect others. ”Yeah, we can hang out for a little while, but not too long, I don’t want to give them a chance to organize an ambush.” Much as he wanted to smoke right now, he’d wait until he was out of the store. Couldn’t give up on his morals just because he was stressed. The candy bar, however, would not offend anyone. He went ahead and opened it up and took a bite. ”s**t I needed this. Sweet sweet legal addiction.” No he was not about to elaborate on that comment. Ay could puzzle it out on his own or ask if he was truly curious, but for now he was going to enjoy the endorphin release softening the grip dread had upon his mind.

He’d wait a couple minutes, savoring the candy as long as he could before sighing and looking over to Ay. ”We should probably get going. Keep your head low and your eye out for trouble. They might have been able to set something up already.” He sort of doubted it, but he was never so confident as to assume trouble wasn’t about to bite him in the a**. As soon as he exited the store Kro flew off the roof and perched on his shoulder. ”Thanks for the warning, dumbass.” Kro cocked his head, ”something happen?”
”Enemy flock from back home walked in, and they were carrying.”
Kro froze for just a moment, ”s**t…not them again. They get a good look at you?”
”Nah, but they already have it in for us.”
”Damn you screwed.”
”Thanks for the reassurance, peacock. Could you maybe just concentrate on watching for trouble?”
”No problem, chick. If it weren’t for the obvious stress you are under, I’d be offended at the nickname.”
Erik sighed and shook his head, but left it at that. He knew Kro was well aware just how nervous he was. This was damn near the worst situation he could get himself in, and now he was in it with Dora the naive explorer.

========================
Gang: Ay, Kro, & Lugh Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Stressed af Observing Other Corvids: The post exists!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:34 am
User Image
User Image

The elf nodded when Erik replied it was best to wait a bit. They were much more experienced in this kind of trouble, so Ayluin would only act on what Erik told him to do. Still, an ambush didn’t sound much more favorable. He looked at Erik when they grabbed the candybar they had been carrying and looked puzzled but he would ask later. It was a little confusing to see that they could be this calm at a moment like this. Personally he was feeling rather shaken up. He waited until they were good to go and nodded again. Ayluin quickly grabbed Lugh from his shoulder, eliciting a surprised cry from the bird, and held him close just in case some of the guys might try and grab him off his shoulder when they exited the building. ”A little too tight Your Majesty.” Lugh managed to say and the moonelf loosened his hold a bit but he didn’t let go.

"Sorry Lugh." he replied softly as the phoenix sighed in relief and followed Erik out of the store cautiously. Once outside he looked around but the coast seemed clear. He lifted Lugh a bit higher to soften his hold and adjust it to a more favorable position. Ayluin startled a bit when Erik suddenly spoke angrily to Kro and turned to look at them. It wasn’t something he would get between, but the elf always did his best to deal with a situation as best as he could. Which generally meant do whatever Erik told him to do. At least he was a little less defenseless now. When Erik spoke of the old flock though, the elf couldn’t help but remember the day Erik got shot in the alley and it didn’t do much to lessen his concern. They had to get home quickly. Would there be time to call the police if it went wrong before they got home to avoid their group getting hurt? The elf hoped they could.

When Kro flew up to watch the surroundings, Ay tapped Erik’s arm gently as he looked at them. "What do you want us to do? What path will we take to get home?" he asked softly, shaken up but his voice surprisingly without a shiver. It even surprised the elf, but he didn’t linger on it. They had to move. As much as he was taken to his innocence, even now after all he had seen, the Ayluin that had lived in Soleil a while now knew better. He was aware they were in a treacherous situation where every move counted and he kept his guard up, keeping an eye on their surroundings too.

User Image

[Where : Streets of Pasadena] xxx

[With : Erik, Kro, Lugh] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:36 am
“Rhun Tolihzeh”

User Image

========================

”Kro is going to scout ahead, see if he can see any of them. For now, we keep to the busiest streets we can. And stay close.” Frankly he probably would have held the elf’s hand if it weren’t for the fact said hands were full of bird at the moment. While it wasn’t as tangible a connection, he’d just have to make do with knowing they were right beside him. It wasn’t the most direct route they were taking, but there were a handful of little shops along this path, and while not perfect, it meant there were shop owners, maybe some customers, and much more traffic on the road. ”There’s a bogey two blocks down. Turn right onto the next street. Follow it for a block and a half. Got a couple options from there. I’ll let you look when you’re closer.” Erik nodded though anyone who could see him wouldn’t have picked up on the message and Kro was too far away to see the action. Once they were almost upon the road onto which they needed to turn, Erik nudged Ay ever so slightly and muttered ”turn.” After a half of a block Erik knew he needed to switch over to Kro’s view, but it would leave him completely open. ”Ay, I need to look through Kro’s eyes to plot our route. I can keep myself on a path while I’m doing it, but I can’t watch our surroundings at the same time. I need you and Lugh to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. I’ll tell you when I’m back.” In an instant he went from cautiously eyeing everything to staring blankly ahead as if the lights were on but no one was home in his head. That was probably something else he would need to explain once they were safe(r).

========================
Gang: Kro, Ay, & Lugh Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Paranoid af Observing Other Corvids: Sorry it is short. Open to it going any way you want.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:38 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③③
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:21 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

Dawn’s rosy fingers had barely begun to caress the horizon, yet Erik found himself already out and walking down the sidewalk. He was going to pick up another pack of smokes before heading in to work, and like hell he was going to spend money on a taxi, so traveling at godforsaken o’clock was his “best” option. One block remained before he reached the store, but there was something wrong. His danger sense was kicking in, but for the moment he couldn’t detect the source. ”Keep your eyes open, Kro. Something’s up.” Kro nodded and flew up into the air to get a better look. All of a sudden a car that had been parked on the side of the road came roaring closer and closer. Neither of them could tell exactly how fast it was going, but it was definitely over the twenty-five mile per hour speed limit. Erik was about to dart down an alley, but the car was upon him too fast. It swerved onto the sidewalk and smashed into him. The impact threw him up onto the hood and his body bounced into the windshield, spider web cracking it. The car’s momentum kept him bounce rolling over the side of the roof then finally crashing down onto the sidewalk. The car came to a screeching halt just a little further down the road, then backup lights flickered on. However, sirens wailed in the background and Erik wasn’t moving. The car sped away into the lightening gloom. Erik tried to run the events through in his mind, but his brain was spinning. Kro fluttered down in a huff of feathers. ”Erik! Are you alive? Can you move?" He doubted his fledgling could, not with a shard of femur puncturing through his skin, The biped was starting to lose color, which Kro knew had to be a bad sign, but the scrapes all over Erik's body couldn't cause that pallor could they? He didn't know what exactly was wrong, but he could sense a thick fog in Erik's mind and intense pain in his chest. "You need to get out of here.” Erik weakly nodded, though which question he was trying to answer would remain a mystery. Another few minutes passed as he managed to drag himself into the alley. He came to rest against a wall, no strength left to prop himself up or go further. Erik fished around in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He managed to unlock it before his vision blurred too much. ”Call Ay,” he instructed Kro. The bird gently pecked at the screen, eventually pulling up Ay’s contact info. As soon as the elf picked up the phone, Kro would shout ”Erik is really hurt! Alley on third street between Franklin and Monroe. Hurry! I need to keep talking to him, make sure he doesn’t fall asleep. Leaving call on. Yell if you need help.” Kro would turn his attention back to Erik, who seemed to be losing focus on his surroundings. ”Ay is on his way, Erik. He’ll be here soon. You need to be conscious when he gets here so you can show him where you need healing most. Even if you can’t talk, you need to keep interacting with me. Come on Erik, don’t fall asleep.” It was an uphill battle, but Erik was managing to remain conscious. For now.

========================
Gang: Kro Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: pokes with stick Dead? Observing Other Corvids: That should be a nice bit of practice…

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:24 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin had woken up rather early himself, though it wasn’t entirely unusual for the moon elf. This was something of a mystery to Lughnasadh, since the moon elves originally were more active in the night, but he guessed it was because his charge had been raised among high elves instead. Their whole biological clock was changed. Ayluin had already eaten breakfast and was reading one of his books about healing and moon magic, which apparently worked well together. The young man didn’t know better or Erik had gone off a bit ago to go to work and he wouldn’t be back until later in the day. It was the last day that he would be free all day for a while too. With Spring coming along, the gardening requests came rolling in. It seemed to be even more than last year. The moon elf had just finished his tea and his chapter when he heard his mobile go off. Ayluin picked up the device, expecting it was another customer. When he saw the number however, he was surprised. Why would Erik call him so soon after leaving?

Ay picked up the phone and was about to ask if they forgot something and needed him to bring it along, when Kro’s panicked voice came blaring out of his speaker. Nor did he waste any time after hearing those first words. There was also no need for him to ask where, as the smart bird already told him. ”Ok, Kro. Keep him awake, I am on my way!” He barely finished his sentence before he had jumped up and quickly grabbed his keys and ran out of the door, throwing it closed without a backward glance. Lugh sped after the elf through an open window and they quickly made their way to the corner Kro had described. The phoenix didn’t need to ask really, he had heard Kro clearly. When he got to the area and still didn’t see Erik and Kro, Ay was about to ask Kro where they were when Lugh spotted them in the alley. “This way.” Ayluin didn’t hesitate and followed Lughnasadh blindly.

Lugh landed next to Kro and Ayluin came around the corner moments after. His first reaction was shock, seeing Erik’s state and he knew he couldn’t fix everything on his own. The moon elf knelt at Erik’s side at the same time he closed the call with Erik’s mobile and called 911 instead. As the call was connecting, the elf was already starting his own healing, the part he could heal at least. He had gotten a bit better at faster connecting with his healing magic and he could hear the familiar sound of the emergency center while he worked. ”Yes we need help. Please send an ambulance to the closest alley at Franklin and Monroe. My friend is really hurt and I can’t help him on my own.” He used the same words as Kro, but a little more detailed as they didn’t have a bird that could watch from the sky. He only heard the confirmation barely as he had focused back fully on Erik. ”Stay with us Erik, we’re here and you’ll be fine.” Ayluin surprised himself that he managed to keep his voice calm as it wasn’t at all how he was feeling. ”What happened here Kro?” Ay glanced at him before looking back at Erik. It didn’t take long for the sirens of the ambulance to reach his ears however and he felt a little relieved. They had to be on time, they just had to. Healing all of this was still way over his skill.

User Image

[Where : Streets of Pasadena] xxx

[With : Ayluin] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’