Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:46 am
User Image

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

It had been some time, but Kristine was no longer feeling ill from stomach flu. Her shifts after she recovered were mostly okay and she was good to be back. Right now, though, she was on the way to the library since she's in the mood to read something. The girl's outfit was mostly casual, though she styled her hair into a ponytail to be a bit less tousled. She was at the bench, waiting for a cab to take her there while being absorbed into the music world via the portable media player. Her lips softly sang the lyrics, wanting to take in the moment. Her companion was no one else but the J-Pop band One Ok Rock, with her having a few of the band's songs into her current playlist.

Kristine finally saw that cab and she abruptly stood up. Unfortunately, the vehicle was full with passengers already, so she let that pass by. The girl sighed and sat back down on the bench. Time for another round of waiting since there were less public vehicles coming by today. Plus, she was not in the mood to use the bike; she had been using that already during her shifts so she deserved a break.

Mood: mostly okay
Company: mostly herself
Money: $105.00 (Wallet - after various expenses) ; $1200.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:06 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Today was bothering him for some reason. He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but something was making him feel more restless, more agitated, than he normally was. Not able to quiet his mind at home, he wrote Emi a note saying he would be out for awhile (but of course she was free to call whenever for any reason whatsoever), and that he would be back before nightfall, probably. Oblivious to the weather, he had donned a black torn tank top with a white star in the middle, a black leather jacket with studs and patches all over, black jeans that seemed impossibly snug on him, and calf-high chunky black boots. Factoring in his plethora of piercings, and his unintentional intimidation factor was jacked way up. As he walked out the door, he plugged earbuds into his phone, cranked the volume up, and blasted whatever happened to be the first song up ("Paint Me Red" by Avatar). He was pretty sure it was still somewhat early in the morning, so he didn't really expect to see people around, yet as he neared a bench, he saw some chick sitting there. As a cab drove by, she stood up as if to hail it, but upon seeing how crowded it was, she thought better and returned to her seat. Maybe talking to someone will get my head straight? He doubted it, but it was worth a shot. Once the song ended, he paused it and walked up to the girl, "you looking to hitch a ride somewhere? I could get my car if you want? It's not very far away." There was a decent chance she would think he was some sort of creeper, but then maybe she wouldn't, who knows?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Some girl I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: Outfit is basically what you see in middle image.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

She was about to play another song, but then a male sat down beside her. Kristine's green eyes inspected his presence with curiosity, but also with slight suspicion. What was he doing there? Having to offer her a ride like that? That was one way to drag gullible people to danger, like being held hostage and then someone would end up having to meet the crook's demands to hopefully release the poor victim. But the female shouldn't assume too much since he may be new, and he might be one of the neighbors in Pasadena, so she settled for something a bit more polite. "Pardon me, but may I ask who you are exactly? It is my first time seeing you." Kristine inquired at the man. There's still the gut feeling of suspicion, but best to hear him out first. If he would do something to hurt her, she would have to stop him. She pressed the button to let the song pause before removing the buds from her ears so that she could hear him better.

The player was then turned off so that she could keep the device in her bag. Kristine wasn't planning on carrying much except what she would need. The female crossed one leg over the other, keeping the bag close to the side just in case something bad would possibly happen to her.

Mood: curious, slightly suspicious
Company: a man
Money: $105.00 (Wallet) ; $1200.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:59 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Her posture was decidedly closed, and her words were cold and polite: even with his failing memory of human interaction, he knew enough to remember that probably meant she had been creeped out by him. Oh well, going into this, he had figured that was a very likely outcome, so it wasn't as if he was particularly disappointed. He cocked his head a little to the side, and simply stated: "my name is Isa. I live in the neighborhood." He was watching her reactions, eyes never blinking as if they were the eyes of a portrait. "I didn't mean to creep you out, but I guess these days strangers are rarely good news." Hell, even in his day strangers weren't good news, but that was for entirely different reasons. Perhaps his appearance scared her off? His attire was edgy, to be sure, but was that really enough to suggest that he was a threat? In his own mind, he felt that there were other things about his appearance which were infinitely more disquieting than his wardrobe: for one thing, he only breathed when he was about to speak, and he had not once blinked since he began speaking with her. "May I ask what your name is? Just so I can properly address you. It would get tedious always calling you Miss or something like that." Hopefully he was being reassuring, but it was hard to say: his socials skills were deteriorating much more quickly than he was.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: a girl I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yes Some words from my handler:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:50 am
User Image

A neighbor? To be fair, Kristine hadn't interacted much with people outside of her work. There was still the nagging feeling that the person may be a bad guy, though the reasons were apart from his looks. The fact that she almost died while being kidnapped... That was a lot of her to take. "I have personal reasons," she managed to say. The bag was then stationed onto her lap. Her past was something that she didn't want to explain to just anyone. But then again, she might consider giving him a try, at least for now. There were moments in which being too closed off may just lead to nowhere in life. At least, that was what her grandma would say to her before Kristine moved to Soleil. "But since you mentioned about being my neighbor, I suppose I may consider your offer as a good one. Name's Kristine. Nice to meet you," she responded to the answer.

"So, do you go alone or do you have a companion coming along with you? For today, I mean," she asked. Isa may have a loved one living alongside him, or a comrade that he was waiting for apart from offering her for the ride. She adjusted the strap of her sleeveless top gently as she waited for the response.

Mood: curious, slightly convinced
Company: Isa
OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:49 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

She seemed a little less tense around him, which was a decided improvement, but she was still a bit guarded, he thought. Well, she was a young person and she was out by herself, both of which generally made you a target. Thus far, all she had was his word to go on, telling her that he was not some horrible person; which is probably what a horrible person would say as well. "I was just wandering aimlessly, not really something my daughter would be interested in, so no, it is just me today." Maybe it would be even more reassuring if she knew he had a child; well, he considered her his daughter, and she often referred to him as "Mama Isa," so it was quite the same thing. He would murder anyone who messed with his baby Emi, so why would he commit a murder-worthy crime against someone else? "If you don't feel safe hitching a ride with me, I could just wait with you until a cab comes. Wouldn't want some tall, dark, mysterious, tattooed man approaching you out of nowhere." He gave a slight smirk at his words, hopefully enough of a reaction that she could tell he was joking. And if she turned him down and told him to leave? Well, frankly, he didn't really care. He tried to be a good person at times, mainly to please Emi, but he personally wouldn't feel any different if she accepted his offer, politely turned him down, or stabbed him through the eye. It was just a way to pass time on this strange day.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Kristine I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:09 am
User Image

The revelation about Isa having a child... Kristine was the only child to her parents. Then s--t went downhill with them being assassinated in front of her eyes. She could relate, though of a diverging scale. "I see. She must be a good kid," the female commented. She silenced the nagging curiosity that squirmed into her consciousness. There were questions but best to wait till another time. Then there was the alternative coming along, the cab opportunity still possible. Kristine's chin tucked closer to her own chest as she contemplated. There was nothing else but the sounds of the normal activities of the residents until she finally worded out her answer. "The lift via your car is fine for now. You seem to be nice, even with your tattoos," she said. She stood up, picking up her bag and letting the strap rest to her shoulder. A small portion of her trust was bestowed to Isa, which may be a good thing for him, to say the least.

Kristine then moved forward so that her body was in plain sight, especially her tattoos. "I have a guess that your car is something decent," she complimented. Maybe she would be wrong, but what mattered was that the vehicle should function well for the small trip ahead of her. "The destination's the public library. Perhaps something to read may help with your spare time," she said. Again, she would be wrong since Isa may not look much like a bookworm, or even consider reading as a hobby.

OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:47 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

He couldn't help but smile when she complimented his daughter: he was always such the proud mother. "She really is." For now he would refrain from commenting that "kid" might not be the best word for her to use, as Emi was probably her age if not a little older. He only had to wait a moment in order to hear the verdict, and he had to admit that he was ultimately surprised that she decided to go with him. Maybe it was because he had stated he had a daughter, or maybe because he seemed quite chill. Though he wasn't entirely sure why his tattoos scared her off when she quote obviously was inked as well, but maybe it was a difference in style and subject matter. He gave a slight shrug, "I have a couple cars that are well-maintained. Granted, one has a bad reputation, the second is a motorcycle, and the third is real good. Granted, all of them are unusual and antiques. But that's my style I guess." Yep, and contrary to what anyone would believe, he was older than all of them.

He nodded as the location was mentioned. He hadn’t been planning on heading to the library, but then again he hadn’t planned anything in particular. ”Perhaps it will. I admit I tend to find myself bored more often than I would like.” An unfortunate side effect of not requiring sleep or sustenance or really most anything for fifty years was that he had tons of time at his disposal, and could not always find interesting ways to spend it. ”Would you like to follow me back to my place, it isn’t very far, and we can leave from there; or would you rather wait here and I can go get a car and pick you up? Doesn’t really matter to me.” For a drive in town, he figured the Trabi would be sufficient, no need to get the Thing out.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Kristine I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:26 pm
User Image

Finding out that Isa actually has more than one vehicle coming along was an interesting fact to say the least. All she could manage was the bicycle, but it was better than nothing."Almost the same as the antiques my grandma collected occasionally," Kristine commented. Her grandma's taste varied from time to time, but at least it was enough to decorate a wall inside the house. At the option on whether to follow to Isa's house or to just wait on the streets... Come to think of it, she had never seen his house before, or at least the exterior of it. The human pursued her lips gently, the skin becoming slightly parched. She let out a small huff before facing the other. "A small tour towards your place wouldn't hurt. Take me there," she said.

Kristine began walking slowly, the ponytail hanging loosely to the top of her back. Because she was wearing the sleeveless top, her sleeve tattoo may become noticeable, unless Isa would choose to ignore it in favor of fetching the ride so that she would be given the lift. The house she once shared with Sigmund was just plain, anyway, so maybe Isa's wouldn't be entirely different? That was her guess; she could only wait and see.

-- Exit --

OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:53 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

On the one hand, he doubted an antique knickknack would be comparable to an antique car, yet he could see how they might be similar. At least for him, the Trabi held significant sentimental value, even if it wasn't really considered one of the best cars. Maybe the antiques her grandmother had collected were of a similar vein? The Thing and the Guzzi, well, they were just because he liked them aesthetically and functionally; they didn't really have anything to do with his backstory or anything. Hell, both of them had been manufactured after he died, the Trabi was the only one that had been made while he was still alive, though of course he had bought it much later.

As for whether she would follow him or wait, her choice in following made sense: it was too early in the day for her to be tired of walking, so that didn't aid waiting, but it would possibly lonely or disquieting to wait alone. Still, she was willing to follow a near-stranger back to his house: didn't really sound like the most logical of ideas. At least he was friendly. "Very well. This way then." He turned and started heading back from whence he came, moving slowly enough that she could keep up, but not so slow that it would take them forever. His home was only about three or four minutes away, so it would hopefully be a pleasant walk.

~~Exeunt~~

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Kristine I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Yep Some words from my handler:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:45 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:12 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Dyl was wondering back home from the long trek back from the grocery store. The storm didn't entirely bother him, though the gusts of wind proved over and over again to be very trying for his long locks. When he arrived at the store he was browsing the aisles, tying his hair up into a long, wet ponytail, and finishing up his list of little snacks he wanted. In truth, however, Dyl didn't really need groceries, he was just growing restless with the raging storm blowing and .... the events that happened over a week ago.

Dyl had seemingly made a grave error in his idea of what relationships could be. After the man had seen his friend, Peers, practically every day a few weeks prior, Dyl felt as though he could not ignore his growing feelings for the man anymore. He had been trying to suppress them as best as he could for so long, but the more two kept running into each other, the stronger Dyl's feelings grew. So finally he figured he had to tell him. Because getting to see him everyday was becoming bittersweet.... but he didn't entirely expect the reaction he got from him.

------------

About two weeks ago, the two had walked into each other at the park... again. It seemed like a wonderful day until Dyl felt the aching in his chest again. He knew Peers and Lola were so close, so he was honestly expecting a simple rejection, so, he breathed and figured he'd try to be open and forward, like Lola.

"Can I tell you something? And please don't laugh" Dyl had smiled and Peers made no promises. It was expected, but if he laughed, it probably would have hurt more.Then the words just started flowing out of the merman's mouth, carefully, at first, and then honestly and sweetly, treading lightly.

"I-..Oh gosh.." he started, " I don't know how you're supposed to do this on the surface..." he said a loud to himself, he'd never done this before "I... I think I've come to have feelings for you." he shyly faced Peers, "It's just... well, every time we see each other, you make me smile and I feel so.. happy around you." A breeze blew Dyl's hair out of his face and showed his pink cheeks and small smile. " I think you're stunning and wonderful and brilliant and-... Well I've never met anyone like you" he hadn't been paying attention to Peers or his expressions when the thought of Lola crept into his mind.

"You probably won't feel the same... but it was-... Well I just thought it best to let you know..." he finished. Dyl doesn't entirely remember much after that because Peers sort of stole the show after that. Of course, Dyl was already expecting some form of rejection but when Peers took off sprinting in the other direction, Dyl couldn't help but feel more than just dejected.

-------------

Dyl was over his initial confusion by now, but thinking about Peers still stung a bit. Maybe he was just being friendly all those times before, not wanting to seem rude... although Peers was never one to be afraid of his own appearances. Still, thinking about those events had put Dyl in an awkward, restless state. He tried to shut himself in but after a few dips in the ocean, he felt alright to be outside again... but still the restlessness wouldn't go away, and deep down the blonde knew that it was the wishes his heart made to see Peers again... but that seemed so unlikely now.

Dyl had walked all day in the rain. His umbrella was clear and resistant against the wind. He bought it a week ago when the weather reports said that the storm would hit Soleil. The lightning and the thunder had ceased from last night and it seemed alright to put his tall, black galoshes on and go for a walk. He walked all the way to the cafe and then the grocery store. But as evening fell, the thunder and lightning returned and Dyl new it was probably time to head home.

Very few people were out by now as the sun had set as darkness and pouring rain took over the streets. He was almost home now, and a nice warm bath would be nice to end the day on.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: N/A|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Peers Karstensen

Company :: alone
Glamours :: N/a
Outfit :: Blue graphic tee and cargo shorts

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

Stuck in the thunderstorm. Great. The huldrekall had been guzzling booze like his life depended on it and ended up too drunk to think about the lightning when he went out. How he managed to make it as far as he did, he didn’t know. As soon as he sobered up enough he realized the danger he was in. In the end he found himself huddled underneath something on the side of the street to protect him from the lightning. He was curled up so tight and every crash of thunder had his tail puff up out of terror. What a mess everything had become. Peers hated how things had turned out with everything. First it was Lola pestering him to become friends with the merman. It didn’t seem like it should’ve been such a big deal but she made it out to be. Of course he caved in and tried for her sake. It was a struggle for him at first but the awkwardness was starting to go away. For all their encounters he never meant to meet him but just as the previous month they’d just bump into each other. It became easier to talk to him and he thought things might actually turn out alright. Except that last time at the park...

Why? Why did that stupid fish have to say something like that?” At the time of his confession Peers didn’t know what to do. Like a deer in headlights. He would’ve normally cussed anyone out and thrown a tantrum, but things were already different between them. He couldn’t bring himself to even raise his voice. He didn’t even know what to say anyway. A dazed goodbye and a hasty retreat was all he managed to give Dyl. What a crappy response. He felt guilty and angry but every time he saw the merman afterward had him hightailing it the other way. The thought of facing him made him panic more than he ever thought. Was it so hard to say no? It wasn’t really… but why did it bother him so much to think about? And imagining the look he would get. Well, it couldn’t be any worse than the look he left Dyl with when he ran off. It practically haunted him.

Why did everything turn out like this? Lola was a good enough friend. He didn’t need anyone else. He sure as hell didn’t need to be thinking about a relationship especially. Why didn’t she just leave it alone? “Damn it…” He pressed his face into his knees, hoping to hide from the flash of light as the lightning struck. He waited with dread as a few seconds rolled by until the thunder rumbled through the air. His tail puffed up and whipped to the side, his arms tightening around his legs. When the sound ceased he raised his head briefly. He shouldn’t be out. He shouldn’t be drunk. He shouldn’t be worrying. It was all that damn blondies fault. Cursing under his breath, Peers scooped up the empty bottle by his foot. He chucked it as hard as he could not caring where it landed. “It’s all your fault!” he slurred angrily.

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

TenTenPrincess23

Art by LettuceJamming

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:55 am
User ImageUser Image

The wind was all over the place, blowing off Dyl's hood and blowing cold, wet air, all around him. The rain was pelting, but luckily his umbrella was protecting his face to the best of its ability until something much heavier than rain soared out of the sky and bounced off of the merman shielding umbrella. Startled, Dyl gasped at the noise of a bottle crashing and someone seemingly shouting at him, "Its all your fault!". He looked to his right and then his immediate left to find some garbage cans under a closed stores awning. Hesitantly approaching them and shifting his grocery snacks on his shoulder, what he found made his heart stop.

Fate has a funny way of working for these two. Peers was huddled on the ground, shaking and hiding in a curled up ball, it seemed. Dyl wasn't sure if he had the courage to approach all the way, but when the lightning flashed and the thunder roared, Dyl could just barely see how his body reacted to it all. So, slowly he took in a deep breath a gently walked around the cans, knelt down at arms lengths distance from the huldrakal, and spoke out hesitantly.

"Peers?"
              saying his name was almost twistingly painful. He hadn't seen him in so long that it just seemed so forbidden now, like he wasn't allowed to talk to him or say his name. Although perhaps, Peers had seen him and chucked the bottle in his direction to keep him away, hence why he was keeping a distance. But something was clearly wrong, so if Dyl could help in any way, he'd want to try. Additionally, Dyl was almost home, so if the two could take shelter inside that'd be preferred. He put his umbrella down.

"..Hi"he simply spoke, with a small lilting voice, almost like a sigh of relief. Dyl didn't smile though, he was just trying to make himself known and hoped that Peers wouldn't run away... again.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company: Peers |ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ |Our.Own.Cruises: Poor baby <3 |❁

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash