Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Peers Karstensen

Company :: Dyl
Glamours :: N/a
Outfit :: Blue graphic tee and cargo shorts

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

Another strike of lightning had Peers hiding his face again. The booming thunder masked the shattering of his bottle so he had no idea of where it landed. He was too drunk to consider if it had hit anyone or if it damaged any other property. The only thing his mind kept revolving around was the first time he had ever witnessed a thunderstorm out in the woods. He had carelessly wandered until a nearby tree was struck and caught fire. He remembered the way the bark burst into bits as the trunk had veins of ember running up it. It had been the most terrifying thing he had ever seen. He always questioned what it would be like for him to get struck. He was part tree, wasn’t he? But how much? Would he splinter up and catch fire too? He never wanted to know the answer to it.

Being so caught up in his own drunken thoughts made sure he was unaware of Dyl’s approach until he called out his name. At first he didn’t really believe what he heard. Maybe it was the guilt playing tricks on him. Yet knowing that he still looked up. It could almost be considered surprising but Peers in his current mindset found it very aggravating to have his vision filled with the merman when he least expected it. “Dyyl,” he attempted to retort bitterly. Did it work? He wasn’t sober enough to stop his words from slurring so he had no idea. It was his attempt of trying to go back to acting normal. Then again he was a pathetic scared kid right now so it probably didn’t matter anyway.

Whatever. Peers grumbled as he went back to hiding his face before another bolt of lightning could strike. He tensed up and waited for it to pass before he dared to look up again. “Yeah, hey… I bet you’re just loooving the sight of me right now.” How long was the stupid thunderstorm supposed to last? He just wanted to go back home right now. Pretend that his life wasn’t at stake of potentially exploding.

❄ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ ❄

TenTenPrincess23

Art by LettuceJamming

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 pm
[quote"Rhun Tolihzeh"]

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

Stars twinkled up in the impossibly deep blue sky, and only very intermittent traffic could be heard from afar. Guess most people see no reason for motoring at four in the morning... Not that he would ever say "motoring" out loud, as it was way too antiquated, but it always reminded him of a humorous quote. When Joseph Lucas was accused of making crappy electronic components (in this case lights) for early British cars, he had simply replied "a gentleman does not motor about after dark." That was a rather brilliant comeback, now wasn't it? Tonight he had the leisure time to think of such things, it was a bit of a hike to the Pasadena District, and as long as he got there and left before it started getting light, it would all be good. Erik needed only a little more cash before he would probably have enough to rent a cheap little room or something. Granted, he would have to continue living like miser to keep the money up, but it was worth it to have a real legal claim to four walls and a roof over his head. It would be his first place, first place where he didn't feel like a tolerable guest the entire time. Some day he might finally have enough money to buy a place of his own, but he could wait on that while he was renting. And if course when he needed a few additional funds, one name always came to mind: Ayluin. The silver-spooned elf had a huge and opulent house with more knickknacks than a person could ever keep track of; plus he always kept the windows open at nights. Seriously, you couldn't find anyone else in the whole state that was as ideal of a target than that elf. The guy was nice and all, and Erik even kind of liked him in a platonic sort of way, but that was the way of the world: use or get used.

As Cerise and Pasadena were side by side, it wasn't too long of a walk before he got to the unmarked border. Down an alleyway on the opposite side of the road, he could hear a scuffle like there was going to be some trouble down that way. Not my trouble, I don't have anything invested here...though, there's always a good chance for some spare loot to fall by the wayside... Without further thought, he snuck over to the mouth of the alley and began watching the commotion. It seemed there was a group of about five people, roughly his age or a little older holding up some middle aged guy. "Wow, s**t luck for that guy...the ********? That's a legit gang, that gang." The voices pulled him out of his thoughts quick as lightning.
”Give us the damn ring or we’ll take your finger with it.”
”Please, I gave you everything else, just let me keep the ring!”
”You think we’re kidding?”
”N-n-no. J-j-just it’s my wedding ring. M-m-my wife died last month-“
”We don’t give a s**t about your sob-“ the speaker of the group didn’t have a chance to finish his sentence before Erik’s fist connected with his jaw. The speaker let go of his hapless victim as he spun away. The victim remained stuck to the wall, too scared to move. In the distance a raven called out.
”Get the ******** out of here!” Erik yelled at the stunned man. That was all that the man needed to shift his brain into gear and get the hell out.
All eyes were on Erik now. The leader regained himself, turning upon Erik, ”you better be loaded, or your history.”
"Run along now, and I'll forget this ever happened. I don't have s**t, and getting in a fight with me won't help you in any way."
Apparently the smug look upon his face was not enough to drive the point home and a fist came flying at him. He ducked below and slid out of the way so the idiot could stumble on forward. Then all hell broke loose as the other four sprung in to get him. He was dodging punches and grapples right and left, but five against one, when the one wasn’t exactly a pro fighter (though he was good) was not going to last forever. At first only the stray attack would glancingly catch him, but it wasn’t long before they were landing more effectively, and with each hit his agility suffered. About five minutes in, his whole body ached and he was gasping for breath, but he was still up.
”For ******** sake this is going nowhere fast. If no one has come to save his a** by now, no one’s going to. No sense in keeping him around…” the leader drew a 9mm and pointed it straight at Erik’s face.
”s**t, fists to a gun fight…” A second before the shot was fired, Krotak slammed against the shooter’s hand, lowering the gun. The shot dug deep into Erik’s shoulder, and he stumbled off to the side just as another shot rang out from behind him. That one plunged into his left side, about three inches above his hip. At that moment, a whole flock of crows descended on the scene, mercilessly swooping after, pecking at, and biting the gang members. One person and a crow they could deal with, but an entire flock was way too much; the four brutes ducked and ran for cover. The leader was determined he would teach Erik a lesson. He grabbed up Erik and threw him against a wall; the sound of cracking resounded as he hit the wall, and he fell to the ground unconscious. The ravens focused their attacks upon the leader, aiming to kill now, as Krotak broke away to check on Erik. ”Oh s**t, this is bad. Too much blood. s**t, he needs help-“ It was a stretch, but he did have an idea of who he could call for help.

Streaking through the night, he came upon a large house with the windows open to let in the cool air. Krotak had been in the house a few times, so he already knew where the master bedroom was. Never slowing, he flew through the open window, yelling at Ayluin the moment he was within earshot. ”Ay! Get up now! Erik’s in trouble. Ay!” He landed beside Ayluin and ferociously pecked him until the elf awoke. I’ll lead, just hurry up! I don’t know if he’s going to make it!”

Meanwhile, back at the scene, a raven about the size of a Great Dane settled beside Erik and removed the two bullets, after which he stitched the wounds up perfectly. He only bothered with life-threatening injuries, and was done long before Krotak and Ayluin would arrive.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: Nearly diedxxxxxxPlace to stay: Ay’s?xxxxxxMood: UnconsciousxxxxxxRelationship: FlocklessxxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:12 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: At Home
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single
Thoughts: 'I have to get help, now' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

For Ayluin it started as any other night. He had gotten ready for the night though he didn’t go sleep immediately. Before he fell asleep he had been reading more about illusions and practice a little before he had fallen asleep with book and all. Unless he had a visitor he tended to go to bed relatively early, so by the time the night truly had fallen, the moonelf was vast asleep in his bed not expecting to wake up any sooner than somewhere the next morning. He was wearing his usual outfit from back home which was made with a special mage imbued silk that worked well to regulate with the heat. A light blue, thin, silken blouse with half long sleeves and the trousers made from the selfsame cloth but darker blue. Since it was still quite warm at night, though less so than previous day thankfully, he had been sleeping on top of his blanket so he wasn’t covered. Unfortunately that also meant he had little protection when his wake up call arrived. The moonelf stirred a bit already when Krotak came yelling, as far as raven’s yell, and their pecks definitely didn’t go unnoticed. The former prince opened his eyes and looked at the bird as he got up and rubbed his eyes, glancing out the window before looking back at Krotak.

“What is going on Mr. Krotak? It is the middle of the night.” he pointed out a bit sleepy still, though the next words woke him up quite alright. Ayluin had caught enough of a few words earlier in the back of his mind as he was roused from his sleep to know it was about Erik. It was enough to cause the elf to get up quickly and nearly fall off his bed before he followed the raven as they would lead them to wherever he needed to be. He didn’t even bother to put on shoes or a jacket, as it sounded like any minute was precious time and left his door wide open as he followed the bird, doing his best not to lose track of where they would be going. To him Erik was a friend he saw regularly and to be woken up as he had being informed of the severity, Ayluin had reacted fast. Krotak had never acted like this. It caused the moonelf to worry from the get go. Ayluin had no idea how long he would need to run to get to their destination, but much to his surprise it was in the selfsame street that he lived at.

They hadn't ran that long before he followed Mr. Krotak into the ally and saw Erik laying on the ground. The young man closed the distance between them calling Erik's name though when he reached him it was clear they wouldn't be able to answer. The moonelf knelt next to them but he didn't try to move them. With the amount of blood and them being unconscious he didn't want to risk making the injuries worse. Ayluin checked his pockets but he realized he hadn't brought his smartphone. Of all the times to forget it when he usually brought it! "I forgot my smartphone. Mr. Krotak could you please get it from the table next to my bed? You are much faster than me and we need to get him help fast." the elf asked the raven. His voice was laced with worry as he could only think of his friend needing the hospital and quick. Right now his concern was at it's pique and it was all he could do to not panic. It was his first time around so much blood and his friend being the victim besides. Ayluin didn't know better or all the blood was Erik's. He hadn't been there to experience what had happened.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:20 pm
[quote"Rhun Tolihzeh"]

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

Krotak sped along the streets, looking back frequently to make sure Ay was still following along. A time or two he had to slow down lest he lost the elf, but for the most part no time was wasted in their haste to get over to rescue his ward. He nearly crashed into a wall as he tried to land where he could observe. There before him sat a massive raven, just a few feet above Erik though a little off to the side. His wingspan was probably about two and a half meters long, and power and nobility radiated off of him in a constant palpable burst. Even the proud Krotak made sure to perch closer to the ground than the mighty raven. It was only more terrifying that he knew exactly who this raven was and his relationship to the situation. Krotak took off from a dead stop when Ay told him to go get the phone, but a deep resonating voice stopped him in his proverbial tracks. ”Child Ayluin, you need not fear for he shall not perish.” The massive raven looked Ayluin directly in the eyes and held his gaze steadily. Likely in Ayluin’s fear, he would not notice, but the elf needn’t use his animal communication skills, the raven spoke to him in plain english. ”I have treated his worst injuries, all I ask of you is that you clean his wounds and see to it that they are redressed properly. I care for this child, and I would be most appreciative if you both took care of him for me.” The raven gave Ayluin a scrunching of the eyes that might perhaps suggest a conspiratorial smile. In perfect Sindarin, he added just a touch more, ”though I do not think you require such a reward to help out a dear friend, do you, Prince Ayluin of Saela?” Then as if he had never stopped focusing on the both of them, he added with something that could almost be described as a hint of pride, ”Do not worry, either of you, most of this blood is not his. He fought valiantly against five men, and roughed them up quite well.” In modern times that might not sound like something one should be proud of, but the raven was from a culture that prided itself upon its bravery in battle. So even if it was only a random scrap in a war between two gangs, he was still damn proud.

Shifting focus back to practicality, he addressed them once more. ”Transportation should be arriving shortly. I doubted you wanted to carry him all the way back, Ayluin.” And not a moment later a giant black mare with smoldering hooves, main, and tail galloped into view, pulling behind her a full-sized wagon which already had a bed of straw down for their comfort. The horse snorted and pawed at the ground, impatient to get this started so that she could go back to her rider. ”Shall I assist you in carrying him?”

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: StablexxxxxxPlace to stay: Ay’s?xxxxxxMood: UnconsciousxxxxxxRelationship: FlocklessxxxxxxOoc: twisted

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:44 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: Streets of Pasadena
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single
Thoughts: 'Is this even real, or am I dreaming? Well nightmare more like.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

The moonelf had given little observation to his surroundings while he had been running to Erik. He was much to worried about his friend to really ponder his direct company. That was until he suddenly heard a voice which he didn't know to be of any of them and it finally caused him to lift his head to look up a bit from his knelt position. Before him was a raven larger than any he had encounter before. They were so majestic in fact the elf could slightly feel the wonder how he could have missed them at first, especially since he usually was more sensitive to powerful energy. But now his attention was drawn to the raven, he stared at him with a mixture of awe and confusion. Still their words that Erik wouldn't die gave them a feeling of relief, despite still feeling worried. Of course Ayluin had no certainty the raven was right, but there was something in their voice that left him little to doubt. They reminded him of a King he had met before he left Saela. Naturally they weren't a raven but they had carried themselves with the same stature as this one. "Of course, if that will be enough then I will do all in my power to get him back on his feet." Ayluin said. Not that he needed it to be said to him, there was no way he would abandon a friend in need.

The moonelf took no note of their language at all, not that he usually noticed much difference when he spoke to an animal in the first place, until they spoke to him in the language most familiar to him which he couldn't deny felt like they touched his heart. To hear his native language so suddenly. It would have been enough to cause his mind to overflow with memories if this had been any less of a dire situation. Now though, Ayluin's concern about Erik was much to strong to do much else than recognize the language for what it was. Though when they mentioned him by his former title it had almost been enough to make his heart stop. It was the one thing that he tried to hide from everyone. But it only surfaced briefly as the moonelf quickly realized he didn't care if this raven knew who he was or what they would do with it, as long as Erik would be fine. Before he could reply though the raven spoke again with some more explanation, and ultimately what convinced the young man that the raven had to be right about his friend. If not all the blood was Erik's then he lost less than the scene would have onlookers believe. "Thank you, I'm glad he will be alright." The moonelf sighed as he looked back at Erik, visibly relieved. The pride nearly dripped of the raven's voice when they spoke about the fight, though Ayluin more wondered what had possessed his friend to even get in a fight with these men.

But he knew well that he didn't have all the details, nor did they matter right now. All that mattered was to get Erik cleaned up and taken care of like the raven requested. The moonelf was about to ask how he could get him to his house when the large bird already spoke and Ayluin looked back up at the raven before them. It wasn't as much that he wouldn't want to carry Erik as it was a fact he wasn't as strong as most. All his strength was pretty much in his magic incantations. All mental strength over physical. When he heard the hooves, Ayluin looked around to see what was coming their way and he had to blink a few times to ensure he wasn't imagining things in his concern. But the image stayed the same. The horse seemed out of this world. The moonelf was slightly taken aback by the appearance but one glance at the raven and hearing their offer, dispelled his worries. Ayluin nodded. "If you please, I am not sure I'm strong enough to carry Erik by myself and I wouldn't want anything else to happen to him." he replied in earnest. Having said that he shifted position enough to get ready to at least assist in getting Erik to the wagon and his home. Strength or not, he wasn't about to let all of the lifting fall on one person, less so since he wouldn't be able to do so on his own either. "Let's get him to the house. He can stay as long as he wants." he said. Though that didn't mean Ayluin would let Erik leave too early if they tried, not while they were in need of care. If given the chance, Ayluin would help in getting Erik into the carriage, though he couldn't help feeling somewhat worried still. Ayluin would just tell himself he worried because they were his friend. Nonetheless Mr. Krotak would not be forgotten, if they hadn't followed them to the wagon yet, Ayluin would beckon his raven friend to come along.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Beginner Illusions
He can cast the more basic magic from the school of Illusions. This in his case is most strong when he casts animals. They are also more solid and interactive when the full moon is high.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:26 pm
[quote"Rhun Tolihzeh"]

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: Bookworm's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Krotak had stayed practically on top of them the entire time, or rather, within inches of Erik, which made him close to the glowworm and this paragon of raven-hood. He wasn’t much listening to the conversation either except when it turned to actions, though even he took notice when the GIANT FLAMING HORSE showed up. What the hell sort of connections did you have to have to get one of those? Why the heck had it been close by? Dafuq? Whatever, if the godly raven said to trust the horse, then he would trust the Death of Equine standing impatiently before them.

The lordly raven nodded, ”you take his back and head then, I can get the rest.” It was sort of awkward for flying, but the raven grabbed at both pants legs with one foot, at the waist of his pants with another, and held Erik’s lower back up by grabbing his shirt in his beak, yet he still managed to match pace with Ayluin and got Erik into the wagon with no issues. The wagon had a fresh layer of straw down with a sheet overtop that. Wasn’t the most luxuriant ride, but it was a lot better than one would expect given none of them had a car. ”I shall meet you there,” the raven said after everyone had been loaded up. ”Mavourneen will know the way.” Or rather, once he arrived at Ayluin’s home, Mavourneen would be able to track him. Without further ado, the raven shot forward and upwards into the sky, disappearing long before he should have been out of view. Krotak paced around Erik, knowing there wasn’t anything he could do now, nor was there anything he could have done to prevent this, yet still he felt it was his fault. I should have held in back somehow…maybe grabbed his eyepatch and started flying in the opposite direction? Or hell, even begging would have been better than this. The boss put me in charge of his chick, and I go and screw things up. My poor baby brother… For now, with nothing to do to help, Krotak let the feelings of disappointment and shame fill him, but the moment anything changed, he would be up quicker than lightning to help. As soon as everyone was settled in and the Raven had taken off, Mavourneen began his part of the job, being so nice as to even steadily build up speed rather than take off like a rocket as he was want to do. The distance was too short for him to really pick up speed, but by the time he needed to slow down in order to stop right at the front door of the house, the wagon had been traveling at speeds upwards of sixty-five kilometers per hour (~40 mph,) gliding along asphalt, concrete, and grass alike as smooth as glass.

Arriving at the house, Mavourneen turned and backed up to the door so that the patient could be removed and carried straight into the house. And once they were in, Mavourneen would head home lest his mistress miss him. The Raven had taken it upon himself to open all of the doors between the front door and the guest room as wide as they could go, had pulled back the covers on the bed so he could be placed directly, and had even gotten a wash rag, a basin full of warm water, and some bandages and placed them on the table beside the bed so the theater was prepped for operation as it were. ”Krotak, fly close and make sure this is a smooth trip. Whenever you are ready, Ayluin,” Once Ayluin was ready, they would carry Erik off of the wagon and up to the guest room, and once everyone seemed to have settled into the workflow, the Raven would take his leave.

========================
Gang: Ayluin, Krotak, and Raven Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Unconscious x_x Observing Other Corvids:
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:16 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Sounds like good reason to try in shallow waters" Patrick replied. He has gotten past his bad experience with bodies of water and with his improvement of being around groups of people he didn't want to learn from a stranger. He thought of this as a chance for his boyfriend to teach him something he knows how to do well like he did with him on flying a kite a couple of days back in the park. From what he knows it is a pretty romantic experience for couples especially since they get along so well. He blushed feeling flattered at being 'fit' by his boyfriend. "Good to hear my efforts don't go unseen" he said smirking. "Hmm, I know next to nothing about Tai Chi? Care to tell me about it before I decide please" he requested. He does recall the training topic a few weeks back, but didn't want to make a decision without knowing more about Tai Chi. His eyes were naturally adjusting to the sky lighting up by the sunrise. "No, not yet. Thanks for the consideration, Saeki" he thanked him.
He headed off the path after reaching the untamed green grass. Kept a lookout for wildlife especially of the rabid inflicted kind. "Music for the radio. I forgot to ask what music you listen to in a car. Or do you prefer silence or FM?" he asked him out of the blue after being silent for a few moments. Began to pick up the pace a couple of minutes later as they were further in the district. “As one of the two drivers it is important to your preference so you don’t have to listen to music you don’t like” he asked him the importance of the question.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Pasadena.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: vigilant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:27 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pasadena District
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

"True. I'll be happy to help." Saeki said and smiled. He wasn't sure how much of a good replacement he was from an actual certified swim instructor, but he could give it a try. Saeki didn't hide looking at his boyfriend. He liked what he saw and felt glad he was given the privilege of calling them his. Of course it wasn't all about looks, Saeki wasn't that shallow. He loved Patrick on the inside too. The young swordsman smiled back when his love smirked and chuckled a bit. "They definitely don't go unseen. You look amazing my love." Saeki complimented them genuinely. When they asked about Tai Chi, Saeki wasn't surprised. It happened it wasn't too well known so he smiled and explained. "Tai Chi is Chinese originally. But my father often uses it as a stay fit exercise. It also has many benefits for your health. It promotes keeping a straight spine and the movements you make are designed to train muscles you usually don't, or not as much. It's a very calm fitness sport though." He followed Patrick off the path and listened to them when they spoke again. "I'm not picky about music. The only music I don't like is hardcore. I'm good with about everything else." he replied with a smile. "What about you?" he asked too in curiosity, following up with his boyfriend's pace.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Bottle of Water

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:33 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"The lessons could take place sometime in November before the water gets cold and tourists return" Patrick replied to him. He couldn't help smiling at the thought of being taught by Saeki and he wasn't expecting to be a professional swimmer after one lesson, but he knows from experience teaching your partner something they don't know how to do can be pretty romantic. Tai Chi sounded like a familiar term, but he never knew the details and he listened to the other explain the topic to him. "He is getting really good with the compliments" he thought smiling. He was zig-zagging through the tall grass maintaining distance from any movements he heard while he was jogging. "Sounds interesting enough to try out. I will leave the timing up to you also" he responded. Anytime after this weekend would be good and it didn't sound like it would take up too much of his time. Doesn't slow down as they were reaching the end of this district. "As long as it's not Christmas music or songs filled with sexual innuendos I'm fine with it" he answered. He was considering burning a CD of the music he has saved on his computer that will match their criteria for the trip tomorrow. "Could I...have breakfast at your place today?" he asked him. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Pasadena.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: vigilant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:38 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Pasadena District
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki nodded and smiled. "Alright, November it will be." he agreed. The young man hoped he would be good enough to teach. It wasn't like he studied for teaching. He would have to base it on lessons he still vaguely remembered. But the important part was that his boyfriend would learn how not to drown. Saeki would do his best. Tai Chi was something he would be much better at explaining.He was well versed with it after all. Saeki looked forward to teaching it to his boyfriend. When it sounded like they were eager to try it out, the young swordsman smiled and would make sure to help the other becoming great at the sport. Even though the movements of Tai Chi they were calm ones, they were surprisingly useful in defending oneself too. A gentle chuckle came from Saeki when they spoke of the music. "I actually don't mind Christmas music, but not before the actual holiday. Innuendos in songs I agree though. I don't like them either." he admitted. They were probably nearing the end of their jog too. It was almost too bad as Saeki was enjoying this time with his beloved. But it wasn't like they would part ways yet. So he could still enjoy their company after. A smile formed when he heard the question and Saeki nodded. "Of course you can. Want me to make you something or do you want to make it yourself?" he replied and asked, so he would know whether or not to focus in the kitchen once they finished and had a shower. [EXIT]

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Bottle of Water

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:58 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑨
( ① чєαя, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:25 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab tab tab ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

”John said to be on high alert but I couldn’t have imagined it to be…like this…” Her blue orbs examined the streets as Beverly drove onward. Civilians were screaming and running out of their homes and businesses. Ghouls and ghosts of all shapes and sizes chased them fiendishly. Why was this happening? A haunting of this proportion was unheard of. She’d had her share of supernatural occurrences in life but nothing of this magnitude.

Beverly, however, appeared as calm as ever, zooming through the streets without the speed limit in mind. They needed to get to the Doux housing district where Zara’s residence was located. Vitessa wondered who Zara was with, she said she found others to help her. But who were they? The local authorities? Why would the local authorities choose to specifically team up with her? That didn’t sound right. As Vitessa mused over her own inquiries, the car suddenly came to an abrupt halt, tires screeching in the process.

A pile of cars blocked the road, some of the empty ears were blaring their alarms, others had steam building up in the air from their engines. The owners of the cars had long evacuated, but what had scared that many people at once? Vitessa didn’t want to stick around to find out.

”It looks like there’s too many blockages in this area, we can backtrack and drive to the next exit, ma’am.”

”No. We’ll have to cut through the streets of the Pasadena Housing District to get to Doux. It’s best we go on foot, we can squeeze through better than a car.” Vitessa began unbuckling herself from the car and packing another backpack. Beverly nodded in understanding. The “streets” of Pasadena were mostly grassy trails and weren’t maintained that well. There weren’t even designated street lines, but it was the fastest way to get to Doux from where they currently were located in this part of Soleil.

”We have to get to Zara’s apartment before sundown….I don’t want to be fighting these things in the dark. We can try leading her back to my estate or we just bunker down with her and her group.” Vitessa yanked out her arrow quiver bag, she had painted honey over the head of each arrow, dipping them into salt. It was a sticky mess but the only thing she could think of on such short notice. John had texted her earlier saying to use salt and holy water so she figured it’d be best to incorporate that into her weaponry.

”You lead. I’ll watch your back, ma’am.” Beverly parked the car around the nearest alleyway. The two finished their preparations and mapping out their best route then took off on foot into the streets of the Pasadena Housing District…

The pair were making good time in cutting through the Pasadena Housing District, doing their best to avoid the ghouls and underworldly creatures that haunted Soleil City. There were areas that the grass was so high they were able to crouch down whenever needed. Beverly and Vitessa made another turn down a street when the sound of cans and supplies scattering on the grass caught their attention. Up ahead was a green-eyed, silver haired woman. Her hair was so long it seemed to go down to her hip. Vitessa praised that woman for being able to maintain such a lengthy feat.

Something seemed to have scared the woman so badly she dropped the supplies that were in her hands. ”Get down!” Vitessa shouted at the stranger, aiming her salt-covered arrow slightly upward, stretching it back with the string. She calculated the distance, weight of her arrow and changes in the wind within her mind. Beverly remained behind her, watching her back. Vitessa drew in a deep breath then exhaled slowly, releasing the arrow in tandem with her exhale. The arrow sliced through the air, piercing a shadowy figure that loomed near the other woman. Again and again she shot the dark entity until it dissipated into smoke, rising into the sky.

Vitessa and Beverly ran over to the woman. ”Are you alright? How many of those things have you seen in this area?”

Vitessa extended her hand out to help the woman get up from her feet. Meanwhile Beverly collected the arrows, examining them to see if they were still of use then tucking them back into VItessa’s quiver.

”Do you have any friends in this district? It’s best not to be alone right now.” Damn, she really wanted to smoke right about now.

tab tab tab ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

┏ OUTFIT┓u/c
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single taken? w-what are we?
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​Rowan

“XxXZephyr_SkyXxX”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:03 am
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Why of all times she needed to go out, the town was infested with creatures so dark and sinister, they were terrorizing the whole city! Rowan had holed herself up in her home for the last few days, staring before Halloween, she had a sinking feeling that something bad was going to happen, and that feeling was seldom wrong. Though her abilities mostly relied on the contact with other people, there were feelings, shifts in the air, a heaviness, she could not deny before the bad things happened. But what was she to do about it? If she had gone around trying to warn people, they would have thought her mad. No, she's learned not to meddle in what is supposed to happen. She didn't even know who it was supposed to be that bad things would happen to, but she had heard the news on Halloween, people had disappeared...
The news afterwards didn't get much better though. Something had opened up in the city and let these...Things...In. Creatures of nightmares. Someone or something MUST have opened the door to let them in, but who? Or what? Unfortunately, she was not prepared for an extended lock in within her home though. So she had braved the streets, taking salt and holy water with her. She had doused her long sword in both before leaving, but managed to get to the market without much problem. Seemed they hadn't filtered through to Pasadena quite yet. But the way back, well, it wasn't quite so easy...They had fallen upon her housing district like a plague of ugly twisted hate, people ran screaming, cars were abandoned, and she was out alone, on foot. Hefting her bag tighter to her should, she drew her sword and tried to cut down anything that stood in her way, but she was not a real fighting, she was a Prophet for goodness sake. She was kept AWAY from all fighting. It wasn't long before she lost her long sword from a Shade swiping it from her, and her holy water and salt had been completely used up. Now it was time to sprint.
And Sprint she did. Her small stature did not make for a quick get away, but where the Shades had speed, she was small enough to duck in and around things, slowing them a bit. Until she made a wrong turn, basically cornering herself. She cursed herself for not getting out more and getting to know the area. This all could have been avoided in the long run if she had. Probably. Resigning herself to the fate the was now lined up for her, she wondered if another Prophet could have foreseen this for her. The Shades closed in on her and her supplies she had struggled so hard to get clattered to the ground, she was bruised and battered, bleeding and cut here and there, a long gash smearing her pale cheek, even her silver hair was matted with blood and dirt and sweat. Taking a deep breath, she faced her evil, but when a clear cut female voice shouted for her to 'get down', she didn't hesitate and dropped, instinct purely taking over at that point. Seeing and hearing the arrows whiz by and pierce the Shade, a horrifying sound coming from it as it dissipated. Rowan's skin crawled, but she was soon greeted by two women, one of which was clearly her savior. Seeing the offered hand, Rowan secured a glove onto her hand and took the offer appreciatively. "Unfortunately, I've seen more than I can count or care to admit. They just recently descended up this housing district. When I left earlier, it was almost peaceful. Almost." Of course she spoke of the heavy air and her gut turning almost like it was twisting in knots from the feeling. With her question on whether or not she had friends in the area, she sadly shook her head. "I'm still fairly new to the area...I'm basically on my own...And I lost my long sword along the way..." She spoke with a sad sigh. That sword had been a gift, and the chimes on it had been passed down from different Prophets. Apparently it was to end here. Going about and collecting the supplies she had dropped, she eyed the woman who had helped her up. She was quite the attractive woman, and her eyes demanded people's attention purely with their piercing color. Another shiver ran up Rowan's spine as she thought about her being left behind to defend her home. But she didn't want to put anyone else at risk.

[☂: Mood][ Frankly, exhausted ] [☀: Location][ Pasadena District ][☁: I'm With][ Her savior ][☄: Thoughts][ I can't believe I lost my sword... ]

xoReina

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash