Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:34 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Kro barely noticed when Ay confirmed he would be on his way. The bird already knew the glowworm would rush along, and he had a more daunting task before him. Kro had heard somewhere it was a very bad idea to let someone with a severe concussion fall asleep without a medical professional around, something about they’d fall asleep for a long time and maybe never wake up again. At the same time he could feel his chick’s whole body trying to go into hibernation. ”Come on Sora, you damn well better stay awake. I’m not saying you have to be particularly active or even coherent, but consciousness is mandatory.” Erik nodded ever so slightly, but it was enough Kro could tell he was able to focus. Kro would continue to talk with Erik, though it could hardly be called a conversation. Erik was relying on the familiar bond to convey ideas, but they were all jumbled and not always relevant to what Kro had been saying. Kro shifted his side of the conversation to match, never griping when things changed. He’d also walk around within Erik’s field of vision, just to make sure Erik hadn’t completely retreated into his head. Every minute ticked by like an eternity.

”Oh s**t you’re finally here Ay,” Kro called out as soon as he saw the elf. ”Sora, Ay’s here. He can make you feel a little better. You should see him right about…now.” Sure enough Ay and Lugh entered his field of vision. ”He says he’s glad to see you,” Kro translated for Ay and Lugh. While Ay was dialing emergency services, Kro turned his attention back to his broken chick. ”Sora, I’m going to move off to the side so Ay can work on you better. I should still be visible, but just call if you want me nearer.” Just as he was moving off to the side, Ay started up with the healing. ”I think he has some severe internal injuries in his chest. Also a really bad concussion.” He’d offer that bit of info up to Ay, in case that made a difference on where the elf started with the healing magics. When Ay asked him what happened, Kro couldn’t speak for a moment. Finally, he confessed the worst of the news, ”someone tried to kill him. They ran their car into him. They were getting ready to run him over but they heard sirens and drove off. He knew something was wrong, but he couldn’t escape in time.” This was the first murder attempt he had ever witnessed, well, the first one attempted on his chick at least.

Unless directly asked, he’d remain quiet, concentrating on Erik, trying to monitor every aspect of his condition. He could hear the sirens as well, but until actual EMTs appeared, he wouldn’t go assuming Ay was going to get a reprieve. Just as the ambulance pulled into view, he could feel the terrifying internal damage fading, though he was still quite aware of sharp pain in the chest. Moreover, quite a bit of the fog in Erik’s mind had disappeared. The leg was no different, but counter-intuitively that was the least of Kro’s concerns. The EMTs carefully loaded Erik onto a stretcher and strapped him in. Until they could be certain there was absolutely no spinal damage, they didn’t want to risk moving him and causing something to slip. He was hauled into the back of the ambulance and Ay was asked to ride along. However both birds would have to find their own way to the hospital. Kro took off after the ambulance, and should it escape him, he could always sense where his chick was.

========================
Gang: Ay & birbs Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: x_x Observing Other Corvids: He barely featured in his own post…
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:02 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy