Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
Streets of Ombre Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:50 am
sтяєєтs σғ σмвяє

User Image

Is anyone there~?
Now these are definitely streets. Luckily, Ombre knows how to play their cards
right and keep their streets cleaned and (mostly) well maintained. Though the
occasional street lamp may go out... So watch your back. Things can get a little
intense here at night - saying... It might not be the safest place to be. Everything
may be open, but you never know who's actually watching.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

⋮ ☈ ❝ (Daichi "D." Ichiro) ❞

「company 」 ⋮ none
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you
                    m i s u n d e r s t a n d ⋮⋮

Resting his shopping bag on his shoulder, he made his way down the street thoughtfully. Ann and Touya, hm? Sounded like they'd be an interesting pair
                              to observe. An airhead and a thug? Quite frankly, he couldn't see anything other than Ann forcing him to be her friend, not that he'd believe she'd go to
                              such a limit to do such a thing. Maybe for other reasons that friendship? Money sounded more realistic. Sort of how bullies extort the weak. Maybe he
                              was jumping to conclusions though. He didn't really know anything about their relationship. Rolling the lollipop in his mouth, he turned the street corner
                              heading towards his house.

||uta -XI'm not here to make f r i e n d s, only to do my j o b ♥ ⋮⋮

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:10 pm

someone

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

Cash on Hand: $500

Serena stretched her arms into the air. She shielded eyes as she looked up to the sun smiling weakly. It was another day in the Soleil City. Another day living all by herself. She groggily walked along the streets of Ombre. She had nothing planned for today and wondered if she would be able spot something interesting along the way. Her stomach growled then she realized that she should at least have some breakfast first. Her eyes then landed on a blonde boy carrying a bag of goodies leisurely on his shoulder. In one look she was sure what they were, sweets! Now that she was out of the Cloud family residence there was no one to control her from such cravings. Telling her that it was not proper to have them first thing in the morning. Without further ado she ran towards the boy and started to walk side by side with him. She was not sure if she caught his attention so he popped her head in front of him and grinned. Hello neighbor! She greeted gingerly. Maybe she could talk the boy to giving her some of the treats he had in the bag. That would be just awesome.

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.
╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image

「company 」 ⋮ a neighbor? (Serena)
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you

Walking, Daichi noticed someone as they fell into stride beside him, but ignored them. Well as well as he could until the girl decided to make herself known in a obvious fashion. Blinking, he stopped for a second, rather thrown off by her sudden method of grabbing his attention. Way too straight forward. He could never do that.
                              "Sorry?" He replied shortly, unsure as to whether she wanted something. Well at least she didn't bump into him while exuding the most obvious hostile intent like a certain someone. Her intent seemed a little more... unacceptable. Well that was the feeling he got from her anyways, not that this made any sense to him. Shrugging mentally, he ended up reaching out and almost petting her. The short girl seemingly cheery nature reminded him of his sister if nothing else. "You're a little old to be lost, pet." He mused, withdrawing his hand to the handle of his lollipop lazily. That was actually pretty close, he'd almost reached out and petted a total stranger. He didn't want to even consider how that would've made him look. Sighing, he continued walking before he got himself in trouble, not concerned as to whether or not she followed.

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
foedace

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Neko Narcotics

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

The boy stopped in his tracks seemingly confused as to why she suddenly came closer to him. They have not met before but Serena did not care. She never did. She's just like that. With her hands behind her back she walked like a robot to face him completely. I said. Helloooooo Neighbor. She said exaggerating the word 'hello' more than it is actually needed as she waved her hand as a greeting. The girl's grin never left her face but immediately closed her eyes the moment that the boy gesture as if he was to pet her. She missed that, her big brother has always done that to her before. She waited and waited and waited but the hand never touched her head. Her eyes popped open when she heard him pertain to her as a pet. Hey! She raised her finger to point at the boy but he was no longer in sight. Her mouth hang open for a second and turned around. He was walking away from her, how rude! Hey Blondie! She shouted as she rushed back to his side. Who you calling pet? She asked, trying to sound irritated even though she was not really that effected. She was not sure if the boy would notice but did not care less.

{{ Sorry forgot to quote you a while ago.^^' }}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:15 am
User Image

「company 」 ⋮ a neighbor? (Serena)
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you

Daichi winced when she called him Blondie, as if going there was necessary. She then decided to make trouble out of his little 'habit.' So for all intents an purposes, he decided to ignore her though the moment, she went to open her mouth again, he was ready to put an end to her talking. Lollipop in hand it was his intent to silence her by jamming it in her mouth the moment it opened, though the word jam was a little aggressive. He was more interested in shutting her up, not hurting her. So it was intended to be more of surprise than sheer force. Still having a lollipop in you mouth, wrapper and all probably wasn't the best method shutting someone up, but if he was any luck her type generally took it and shut up, or not. Either way, it usually decreased the amount they talked at the very least.

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
foedace

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:18 am

Neko Narcotics

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

Serena waited for the boy to respond but got nothing. He dare to ignore Serena Cloud? Of all the people to ignore he chose her? This time she was slowly becoming truly irritated. He's such a snob! The girl puffed her cheeks as her bloody eyes squinted slightly. As she was to speak another word she a huge lollipop was jammed to her mouth, a little more forcefully than was really necessary. She quickly pulled out the treat from her mouth coughing insanely. Was he trying to kill her? It would be better if he placed that such treat in her mouth unwrapped but no! He jammed it in with the wrapper still on! I appreciate the gift but can you be anymore forceful? She pouted then unwrapped it quickly putting it in her mouth to savoir it's sweet tasty goodness. Shtuphid Bwondie. She muttered beneath her breath with the treat still stuck inside her mouth. If it was his way to shut her up then he did all wrong. Now that she got a hold of one of his goodies she would assume that she would be able to ask for some more. She haven't eaten breakfast yet after all.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

「company 」 ⋮ an annoyance (Serena)
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you

Looking at her with satisfaction as his method did it's thing he slid his hand into his pocket ignoring her to some extent. "Well, considering I didn't do it with all my strength, by all means, yes." He replied, gazing at her with an aura of amusement.His face, however was as stoic as usual. All this talk of hair cause him to notice her own, though. Seemed albino-ish. It was none of his concern though.

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
foedace

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Neko Narcotics

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

Serena sucked on the lollipop trying to enjoy it to her hearts content but how could she when the boy beside her was trying to kill him. Of course she's overly exaggerating. I would like to but that would please you more wouldn't it? She took out the treat from her mouth only to stick out her tongue at him. She stayed silent for a while to lighten up the mood before she spoke once again. Why do you have so many of those. She asked pointing over to his bag of goodies. It may come out rude but she was just too curious and she definitely want s to get some more.

{{ I'll be heading out. I'll be back in a few. ^^}}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you

Tilting his head, he found himself unable to make sense of her response and after a moment simply shrugged, for he had decided it was of no consequence. Still he found himself enamored at the idea of making her bite her tongue when she stuck it out at him, but kept his hands to himself. Instead, he continued simply making his way to his house before she spoke again.

Blinking, he didn't quite have a response for he question. Because he liked them? Well, no. Probably because they were better than the alternative. Raising his finger to his lips, he shushed her silently and closed his eyes for a moment. After a second, he simply reached out and flicked her forehead.
                              "That question was a little personal, don't ya think?."

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
foedace

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Neko Narcotics

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

Serena stopped the moment the blonde boy stopped. She wondered if she was being to forward and rude and... and... Well not that she cared. All she wanted right now is to know is if she could get some of those goodies in his bag. When he hushed her, she mimicked his actions placing her finger on her mouth as well. She stared at the boy as he close his eyes for moment. She wondered if there was deeper meaning as to why he carried so much with him. In a matter of seconds she received a flick on her forehead. Was that even necessary? She puffed her cheeks as she continuously rubbed her forehead. First the lollipop, then this? Was it just her or did he enjoy hurting people?

She huffed and noticed that he standing in front of a house. She slightly bent her body sideways and to look at it then back at him before standing up right once again. Is this your house? She walked pass him looking at the house which somehow screams sweets. Now this is getting more interesting. How can she have missed this? For moment she forgot about her question and had the sudden urge to intrude into a stranger's house.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 pm
User Image

「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you

"Of course." He replied, obstinate as ever. Continuing, he finally came to his house but was somewhat unsure if she wanted her knowing where he lived. Well it didn't matter, she didn't seem the type to break in anyways. "Nah, it's the gingerbread man's house, pet." He replied, his words dripping with sarcasm. Sighing, he ignored his over enthusiastic sense of sarcasm and simply made his way to the door, digging for the key and making his way in.
                              [Exit]

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
foedace

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Neko Narcotics"

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image

╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Serena═══╬
╚═══════════╝

For some reason she believed the boy's words and watched him making his way to the door. Maybe it was just sarcasm. Maybe it was really his house. She was irritated by the fact that he kept on calling her pet but then again she had been calling him blondie. She thought it would just be fair so she decided to let it go.

She walked closer to him, Making sure that she was standing a feet behind him and started at his hands as he opened the door to the ginger man's house. She just want to make sure that she would be able to come in before the boy slam the door to her face. That means she would not get any candy. There's this thing he refused to talk about as well. She just cannot help but be curious of his bag of goodies. Was it a fetish? Does he have a sweet tooth just like her? OR maybe he's working in a candy factory! Whatever it may be she intended to find out. So far his actions where not very lethal so she's still in the safe zone.

{{ EXIT }}

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces