Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
Streets of Ombre Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exequtie

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:30 pm
                  User Image
                  COME; WAKE ME UP˟ BEFORE I DIE :& I NEVER◞ GET* TO LIVE !██ tab ██
                                        ━❛i want a house⋮▀ tab ━❛on the hill⋮▀ tab ━❛by the ocean⋮▀
                            let the tide wash away 。all my CRITICAL MISTAKES ❛)
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ LET ME REWIND ▀▀ *WE FILL OUR MINDS WITH SMOKE

User Image
                    • Upon hearing Stryker's answer, Vance nodded slowly, "I'll put these inside and back my car out, please wait here." He turned away and carried the boxes inside, failing to notice her embarrassed state. As he placed the boxes on the kitchen counter, he found himself relieved at his neighbor's acceptance. He hadn't really expected her to say yes, at least not right away. 'It should be nice... Right? Even when... If the conversation dies down, the plus side is that I got to take a look around Soleil. Perhaps even find a nice place to relax.' Doing his best to dispel the negative thoughts, Vance began to look at the pros of treating Stryker to a drink or meal of her choice.

Allowing himself to smile softly, he gathered his wallet, phone, house and car keys. Returning to the front door, he closed it and locked it from the inside before exiting his kitchen and entering the garage. He made quick work of opening the garage door, starting his car, and slowly backing it out onto the driveway. Rolling the passenger side window down, he looked at Stryker, a hint of excitement in his eyes. He genuinely couldn't remember the last time he had enjoyed having company in public, it was a nice feeling and he intended to stave off his intrusive thoughts as long as possible. Vance just needed to keep reminding himself he came to Soleil for a new start, and that wallowing in his own self-pity and guilt wasn't going to afford him a good life there. Of course, easier said than done.

Shifting his face into what he had hoped was a friendlier expression than earlier, he gestured towards the passenger door, "Care to be my navigator?" Of course that went without saying, as Vance had no idea where anything was in Soleil. Once his companion was situated, Vance slowly pulled out of the driveway and began the drive to their destination.

[EXIT]

•  ▾ ombre street; outside 1315 tab tab  stryker
                            【 relaxed and excited??? tab tab 【 'it'll be nice.'
                            【 single tab tab 【 $850

{ooc: they just need some good old reassurance LOL}

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:11 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LunetteSucree

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 2:01 pm
User Image
桂惠忠

True loyalty is embracing a world of ignorance...

It'd taken at least 6 hours to get everything in his house put away. The men moving Zhong's things into his house were surprised to not only see their client helping out with the heavy lifting, but have the stamina to spare when it came time to put it away. Organizing and decorating was never his forte, but he knew that if he didn't put a little bit of himself into every room than he may never be able to call this place home.

Leaving his old home in Shanghai was difficult but without his master and his order, there was little choice in the matter. "I wish for the innocent one to live in peace, he's served us enough." These were his master's last words, words that still ring with the low base of his voice in Zhong's ears. 'I have to do something else...' He thought. He needed to do something that required some prolonged movement and unpacking surely wasn't enough. He headed inside to grab his headphones and set up a playlist on his phone before slipping into some comfortable workout clothes. He figured it was still pretty cold for march and while heavier clothes would've suited, this outfit was best to accommodate for his higher temperatures when running. The massive man, ready with his tunes blaring comfortably in his ears, headed out to the cozy sidewalks of Ombre. Soliel, a beautiful city full of life. He figured, what better place to restart his life? He was given a generous severance payout from his master and that was enough to get him started in his new home. It wasn't much, but it was certainly enough for someone like Zhong.

He maintained a steady but hasted jog through the neighborhood. Zhong was always the type to love working out and keeping his body moving. He knew he'd probably do little to no street fighting in this city so, while it would be a strange change, he'd rely on the typical trips to the gym and neighborhood jogging routines to keep his body in shape. He quickly leaped up the many staircases separating the housing areas in his effort to circle the path. He could only hope he didn't manage to scare anyone with his size or speed. The last thing he wanted in this new life of his, was to draw attention to himself...

It's to choose to live in a world where you only see one other soul.

Wearing: workout casualThinking: I hope I'm allowed to work at the gym, it'll make visiting less awkward...
With: No one.O.O.C: First post!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:03 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨