Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
Streets of Ombre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
—•—•—•—•—•—
𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 » Mehhh!.
𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰 » Single but not afraid to mingle, ladies and gents!
𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰 » Combat knife, $50
𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 »Uniform (the one with pants)
—•—•—•—•—•—

Maybe this was the turning point in her day, all that bad luck that had happened prior was merely a beginning of a more brighter and wonderful day. Because surely meeting a stunning hottie in the middle of the streets accounted for something. The woman cried out, rubbing her forehead, Aurelia felt bad for lashing out at her. But she had to give the woman credit for recovering quickly, she sauntered over and extended a hand to help Aurelia up, the sniper speechlessly accepted the proffered hand.

Then the girl began waving her hands in some distinct fashion, had it been someone else, they would have probably been clueless to what the girl was doing. But being ex-military, Aurelia had some knowledge in hand signals; it translated to something about being clumsy and an apology. Enough for Aurelia to understand what girl meant. Damn, how the hell does she live with hair this long, Aurelia absently thought, she was close enough to the girl to notice her light blonde hair, trailing down her thin body like a curtain. Must be heavy as a stack of bricks.

She didn't honestly think just anyone would understand hand language on the streets though? The girl must've noticed her lack of foresight judging from how her pale cheeks were taking on a slightly red tint. Aurelia's lips parted, that's so ******** cute. The girl began to kneel on the pavement, casuing Aurelia to panic slightly, what the hell was she doing? She's going to scrape her knee or something. The girl's intention was made clear when she pulled out a board from her purse. s**t, I forgot to tell her I understood hand signals.

An idea hit her, as the girl showed her what she had written; Aurelia began to reply in hand signal, 'No problem, my fault, rushing to work.' All the while suppressing a satisfactory smirk, sure it wasn't refined as the girl's but at least she didn't forget her lessons.

—•—•—•—•—•—

𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔨 »
$950

𝔬.𝔬.𝔠 »
IvonKeir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aerdrie Faenya l Elf

xNilu

Lord Hedo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Slowly standing up, Aerdrie watched in amazement to see someone who knew her language, well, a universal, but not so common language. She found her eyes lighting up with joy, her cheeks turning pink from just being happy. It's been so long to be able to talk to someone, and them being able to understand! However, even if her words were short and straight to the point, she couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. When the young lady finished signing, the young elf took her hands into her own and smiled even more. Having to let go for a moment to sign the following; "My name is Aerdrie. it's a pleasure to met another who understands sign language!" She then stepped to the side, knowing that she shouldn't take up the woman's time seeing as how she had work to get to. Aerdrie signed for her once more. "I wouldn't want you to be late for work. Again, it was nice meeting you."

With that she lightly bowed her head to dismiss herself, but a part of her wanted a way to meet up with her again. She wanted to make friends with this new comer, and wanted a meeting place. Looking across the street was her favorite cafe, she took a step back, shyly fiddling with the ends of her skirt with a light blush, and signed again; "I-If you are late...Let me make it up to you?" She pointed over to the cafe. Feeling embarrassed for asking, Aerdrie looked up to the female with a soft smile. "Or...just to meet up....I'd like to be friends....." She realized that this was forward and turned red, thinking that being this forward might come off as inappropriate. "Or if you don't want to that's fine!" She waved her hands frantically while her face heated up from more embarrassment.

User Image

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:19 am
User ImageUser Image
—•—•—•—•—•—
𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 » Taken aback > Confident, amazed..
—•—•—•—•—•—

Aurelia had never met anyone with skin paler than hers before, but as of now, she can safely say she wasn't the palest person in the world; that title belonged to the girl who had taken Aurelia's hands in her own, they felt rather soft and small. Aurelia was left speechless once more, her gaze alternating between the girl... Aerdrie's face and their joined hands. The sniper felt her blood rushing up to her face, colouring her cheeks.

s**t.

'Y-yeah, nice to meet you Aerdrie,' This time she'd used her own voice, a slight stammer furthering the blossom on cheeks. For <******** sakes, get a grip. This girl was as straight forward as they came, even without the girl's voice Aurelia could tell Aerdrie was a bouncy little critter.

Aurelia barely registered what the girl was signaling, the sniper's thoughts were still in disarray after being caught off guard by Aerdrie's nonchalance. It was only when Aerdrie bowed did Aurelia snap from her reverie, was the girl excusing herself already? But she didn't even get her number. Damn it! Now's your chance! 'I--' She was cut off when Aerdrie began signing again: an offer or something, for causing the sniper to be late. Then her gaze followed Aerdrie's finger towards a cafe.

Lunch? She's asking me out for lunch? Yatta, bitches! Wait, don't get your hopes up, she's just sorry for you. Aurelia composed herself, 'Erm, yeah...' I'm already late, s**t. Whats that meme I've read last night? Can't be late to work if you're not going to work? Yeah, gonna use that. 'Sure, I'll call in sick or something,' She reassured Aerdrie. 'Can't refuse an offer from a cutie like you can I?' Aurelia smirked, winking at the girl. Back at it again, baby!

—•—•—•—•—•—

𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔨 »
$950

𝔬.𝔬.𝔠 »
IvonKeir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Aerdrie Faenya l Elf

xNilu

Lord Hedo

User Image

While waiting in anticipation to what the other woman might say, Aerdrie raised her right hand to her right ear lobe that was hidden underneath her long hair, and lightly held onto it, her left hand raised to her decorative scarf, and raised it to her nose to slightly hide her expression. But, as soon as the girl spoke Aerdrie raised her head, listening with anticipation. As soon it was clear that the new acquaintance of hers agreed to go with her to the cafe, now in fact, brought a broad smile across her face. She nodded her head in agreement with pink appearing across her cheeks.

She began to sign the following; "Really? You mean it?! Oh, that makes me so happy!" She then gently, took her hands into her own, and lead her across the street to the cafe. Inside, it looked like any other cozy dinner, but this was no different from a starbucks or a tim hortons, although it was set up more of a dinner. As the door opened, the bell above rang, letting the person behind the counter know that someone entered. Aerdrie waved knowing him, and he was happy to see her with someone else, rather than by herself.

He gestured to an open table, and the young elf lead the way. Sitting herself down, the male waiter handed her a menu, even though Aerdrie is homeless, and is without at the moment, she passed the menu on, and signed for water, which was free of course. Leaving the table, the male would give them time to decide what to order.

User Image

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:49 am
User ImageUser Image
—•—•—•—•—•—
𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 » Taken aback > Confident, amazed..
—•—•—•—•—•—

This girl was just too cute, never had Aurelia found someone that practically radiated such a positive aura. Seeing Aerdrie so elated made the sniper smile, Aurelia rarely did smile, except for the times she made good shots, this was an exception. How can someone not smile seeing that face?

Once again, Aurelia found her hands in Aerdrie's, that was another thing about the female that was currently leading the sniper, she wasn't afraid of touching strangers. In no time, Aurelia found herself seated across Aerdrie in a cafe she'd never knew existed. The waiter seemed to recognize Aerdrie, perhaps she frequented the joint, did she? It was weird a repeating customer ordering plain water. The woman handed Aurelia the menu, which she gladly accepted; the sniper began to read, nothing extraordinary about the menu, still, bacon wouldn't hurt. Hmmm. Meat.

Wait, maybe she's vegetarian, the sniper stole a few glances at the woman seated across her, she did appear slim, I bet she'd fall over if I flick her forehead. The sniper quietly mused. Focus! 'I'll have four pancakes, make the maple flow with this one!' Aurelia hollered from her seat, confident her voice would reach the waiter's ears.

Done with that, she turned to face her companion. Lacing her fingers together, Aurelia smiled, eyes twinkling with curiosity, 'So, Aerdrie, that's a nice name, never met anyone with that kind of name before, more to the point, how come I've never noticed you in this town before? You new?'

—•—•—•—•—•—

𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔨 »
$950

𝔬.𝔬.𝔠 »
IvonKeir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:07 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Aerdrie Faenya l Elf

xNilu

Lord Hedo

[Then]
Aerdrie watched the woman make her order, she even let out a chuckle as she made sure that her dish would run with maple. While their food was being made, the young elf looked to the wind, with her hands resting on her lap, her right hand began to fondle her hair, twisting strands through her fingers. Her eyes settled look outing the window, the day was turning to evening, with clouds. Was it suppose to rain? Is it going to? However, her attention shot right back to her guest, and her smile never faded.

She was happy to keep the lady company, and to be able to enjoy this afternoon with her. After all that's happened, this was a very pleasant change in her daily routine. A surprise if you will. Her ears slightly flinched under her hair, as the other asked about her name, or why she has never crossed paths with the like of her before. Perhaps it was the fact that she lived a sheltered life with her father wanting to keep her pure from reality or, you know, internet mature content. Aerdrie rose her right hand, and began twirling strands of her hair through her fingers more visibly.

Shyly, the elf lifted her left hand and began to sign; "Oh...My name is..."[/] Aerdrie paused, then turned her left hand so that the palm was facing her, and finished signing; "Elvan..." But this would be the equivalent of her covering her mouth and mumbling it rather than speaking aloud, in a mutes sense anyway. Aerdrie faced her left palm back to Aurelia, and finished her answer to the other's second question; "I've lived here for years, mostly closer to home.....I haven't been out this way till recently....So maybe that's why." With a weak smile, she placed her left hand down on the table. Just in time to, as th3e waiter cam back with the food. Oh, did it smell so good.

Aerdrie watched her friend for a time till she heard a faint sound. Her ears twitched again, and she quickly looked outside. Was that thunder just now? She thought to herself. She was terrified of thunder and lightening. As the clouds outside become more morbid, her heart sank with doubt and fear. The sound bellowed lowly, close to a growl. It was definitely thunder. As lightening shot across the sky, Aerdrie shot up with a stand, her hands hand against the table top, her hair falling forward loosely over her shoulders. Her breaths became short, if she were to avoid the rain and head back to her house that is in ruins safely, she would need to leave now!

"I-I'm sorry, I have to get back!" She signed. Followed with a deep apologetic bow, she stood straight again, and left the cafe in a hurry. Booking it back to her old home, and found a dark spot, covered well enough with what was left of a roof, and held her little purse close to her chest. Closing her eyes tightly shut, she began to hum a melody to drown out the sound, and eventually fell asleep....

[Now]

Waking up to the nudge of some construction worker, Aerdrie woke up to find out that they were going to finish demolishing what was left of her home, and it would be best if she just left to go find some safer ground. Looking down to her satchel, she made sure she still carried the photo of her mother and father. Once she confirmed her belonging in her possession, she stood up, dusted off her skirt, and nodded to the worker. He had a job to do, and although this broke her heart, she had to move on. Walking along the side walk, she remembered her encounter with the woman from before, and smiled. She had hopped that they would meet again, but for now, Aerdrie had to find a job....and a new home.....

[Exit]

(OOC: Sorry it took me forever to respond! Was out of internet, but now I have it back, so expect more from me later! Sorry!)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image

❛I'm lonely.
And I'm lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs.
And it scares the s**t out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling nervous, afraid. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing a new change? || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The faint scent of blood, albeit faint, had infiltrated his nose, and that realization alone had caused little pin pricks of pain, much alike needles stabbing him at the bridge of his nose. His fingers caressed the little band-aid upon his skin, wincing at the pain it brought. He couldn't recall much of past night's events, however, he recalled returning home last night, stumbling with his footsteps while he struggled to unlock his front door. It had been a long way up, and a long, dreadful walk from the bar. His eyes had stung then, already bloodshot from the nights he spent sitting by the window, watching the sky turn from a dark navy blue, into the brilliant shade of orange, how the sun peeked out from the horizon, how the faint rays of sunlight glimmered atop the ocean waters. His front door unlocked with a soft click, and he'd stumble inside, eventually falling head first upon the staircase to the far right of the entrance, remembering the loud 'thump' that echoed throughout his empty household. That was the very last moment of his memories before he awoke to himself sprawled out upon his bed, with a small spot upon his sheets dyed a deep shade of crimson.

Surely.. his attempt at getting a good night's sleep had backfired? But even so, the young man decided it wasn't so bad when his body had felt much more energized in comparison to the past two weeks. His thoughts were much less confusing, his anxiety little to none. It would have been nice if he could feel as energized every single day. Perhaps.. alcohol had been the solution all along?

The gentle breeze blew, carrying the lovely fragrance of flowers grown by the households nearby. The wind had the faint scent of tree barks, of trees strong and old. It had the faint scent of morning dew, the refreshing scent you pick up after a morning drizzle. A light smile tugged his lips, yet it had disappeared within the blink of an eye, as if it had been a forbidden act. His sapphire orbs were downcast, fixed upon the shoe lace of his black combat boots that came undone. His arms were glued to his side, looking for the sleeve of the usual cardigan he wore to fondle with, but for some reason, today, he chose a different style of clothing. More or less, the clothing Agnes wore. Black, sleeveless denim jacket, paired with a black tank top within and a pair of dark coloured ripped jeans, with the addition of a black flannel shirt tied around his waist, very much alike a youthful punk found cutting classes and hanging around the arcade. His eyes were downcast, and he gave off a slight sense of cockiness without meaning to. He lacked the usual feminism shown through his body language and the light coloured clothing he wore, and instead, came off rather.. masculine. And that little illusion would remain so if he kept to himself, knowing full-well he would revert to his old habits if he were spoken to. Then again, it wasn't as if he had purposely tried to portray said impression.

Choosing to ignore his shoe lace, the young man continued walking, averting his gaze as soon as his eyes met those that belonged to another person. He simply lacked self-confidence, yet as if he had been the split image of Agnes, what he had portrayed could easily be mistaken as 'arrogance'. The neighbourhood had been beautiful, where children could roam freely, where laughter shared between friends could be heard, where young couples walked hand in hand and dolled up for a date. For someone who knew nothing of love, he envied them, their childhood, the warmth shared between people. He envied all of those, but who could be blame? He was after all, an 'accident'. His pace quickened, deciding it was best to quickly return home after retrieving his bike parked all the way in Downtown since last night, instead of exploring new areas within the small city. Little did he know, the shoe lace he assumed would stay out of his way had caused him to stumble forward, where a soft yelp escaped his lips before colliding against a stranger's back. The impact had been fairly large, considering the weight caused by the inner structures of his body. He landed with a hard thump against his knees, numbing the senses of his legs. His hand had been scratched by the small pebbles found on the side of the road, puncturing his skin ever so slightly. What he was thankful for, amidst this little scene he caused, was the fact his face suffered no more damage other than the little tragedy caused by past night's events.

"S--..Sorry--.." he stuttered, panic portrayed upon his paled porcelain features. Hope remained seated upon the concrete ground, and his gaze remained downcast. The only thing he caught regarding the stranger's appearance had been the lengthy raven tresses that glowed beneath the soft rays of sunlight. Was it a woman he ran into? Surely, she'd be angry? His teeth sunk into his bottom lip, causing his flesh to turn white upon pressure.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sorry! I posted it in the wrong thread!

Defective Artistry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN » On the street WHO IS THAT» No one/Stranger (Hope) WHAT HAVE YOU DONE » Been bumped into WHATS ON YOUR MIND » Is he okay WHATS IN YOUR WALLET » schmonies/200/1000 WHO YOU WEARING » Outfit
                                      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Reign had just stepped off the curb and was about to walk around his car to the driver side when something (to the lack of his knowledge, someone) hit him from behind. The force of the impact rocked him, knocking his hat from atop his head – releasing the length of his dark mane to the will of the breeze. His hand shot forward just before he hit the hood of his car, catching himself so that he was not lying flat against the cool metallic surface. He could feel his muscles as they tense beneath the tight expanse of his flesh. Agitation tore through his expression, the him that spoke the notion of a positive day into the ethos, long gone. Slender digits slowly contorted, twitching as they fought the temptation to form a complete fist.

He could feel his heart pounding against his ribcage. A rhythm of dissonance that was only matched by his erratic breathing. Reign wasn’t prone to anger or acting in anger, but there were various accounts and moments where he found himself unable to restrain a reaction that could be perceived as vexation.
                                      The temptation to growl settled in his chest, resonating as a vibration that threatened to erupt from his vocal cords like the majestic roar of a lion. Words cast light on the situation. The fact that someone behind him was apologizing, let him know that it was a person that had knocked him over – and the incident had been unintentional. His reaction had been foolish, though adequate - since he felt he’d spoken positivity into the universe, and the universe was now mocking him with an example of an unpredictable scenario which could easily dispel his early prediction.

His eyes narrowed, to the point that the lengthy flourish of his thick lack lashes – almost embraced. He righted himself slowly as if testing the extent of the damage brought on by the collision. He rose, the action initiating from his slim waist – before traveling the length of his torso and correcting the rest of his posture. Reign stood readjusting his clothes. A parted of him just wanted to exhale and leave the situation as it was, but the other wanted to understand the details of what had taken place – and led to their incident in the first place. He turned slowly, eyes cast down – as that was the direction that the voice had come from. Light champagne hues took in the scene. There was a fair-haired boy on the ground. His hands were pressed into so loose gravel, and his gaze was averted as if he was trying not to look up into the face of the person he had bumped into. He got a sense from the fact that the boy refused to pull himself, that he was timid and fragile – which was enough to dispel the remnants of whatever remained of his exasperation.

He folded at his waist to retrieve his hat with his right hand, standing only to dust off any lingering residue – place it back on the crown of his head. Eyes once again searched the boy, who still lack the resolve to move. Cognitively he was still turning over the idea of helping him, but his was body was already reacting.

Reign leaned forward and reach out a hand, “Are you okay?” His tone was light and flat, which was the best he could do not to sound accusatory. He noticed the boy bite into the flesh of his bottom lip, which drained of color under the pressure. It was as if he was expecting to be reprimanded. It reminded him of a child and stirred a maternal instinct from his depths. He tilted his head and consciously softened his eyes, hoping to reassure the boy that there was nothing to be worried about.

yo punny nut
                                      [ooc: I could not fix it]

Defective Artistry

Fashionable Genius

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:51 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②0⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:51 pm
AbiGail

❥Health: good▐ ❀Money: $3▐ ❧Company: no one▐ Ooc: I don't expect anyone to reply but I really wanted to write this out. though if someone wants to go ahead

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The heavy pats of rain surrounded a bus stop canopy. The canopy was worn and partly made out of hard plastic. It was also covered in graffiti that looked like it was made by cheap pocket knives. Standing in the bus stop was Abigail. She was partly wet from being caught in the rain and seemed like she was seeking cover in the canopy. The ends of her dress was soaked and her tied up hair were droopy and slightly wet. Worst of all, she had mud on her shiny metallic feet. She did not look happy since she held a light scowl on her face. Never in her life did she have to deal with rain. Why was rain so messy? Water is suppose to be clean. Instead everything is wet and muddy and since it was still hot outside it felt humid. Abigail's hair was frizzing up. She looked like a mess, and she HATED being a mess.

Abigail soon looked down at her feet, seeing the caked on mud stuck at the heel and around the rim. She then looked toward the outer parts of the canopy, watching the rain hit the black street. Maybe she could use the rain to clean off her feet. Thinking that this was a good plan, she delicately walked toward the street but made sure she was still covered by the roof of the canopy. Her hands grabbed the ends of her blue maid-like dress and lifted it up, exposing her leg. Surprisingly, the part above her knee looked human. Abigail then stuck her leg out to the rain and placed her foot in the stream of water that ran across the edge of the sidewalk. She watched the stream wash away the mud as a ribbon of dirt fallowed the water from her foot. She smiled, feeling a bit smart to use the water to clean herself off but then a bus came and slowly stopped in front of her. She froze in place as it came to a screeching stop and watched the swinging doors open out. She stared at he roundish bus driver, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
"you know, you don't have to do that to get a ride" He commented.
Quickly Abigail pulled her leg back in and straighten out her dress with nervous hands. She looked embarrassed as she glanced down at the wet concrete "I know that..." she mumbled. There was an awkward pause between the two. Suddenly the bus driver chuckled at her and asked "are you getting on?" Abigail quickly shook her "no" and explained "I'm..." she glanced toward the sign near the bus stop showing multiple numbers "Waiting for another bus" That was lie. The bus driver straightened his back and said "suit yourself" and closed the door to drive off. Abigail watched as the bus slowly started to move and then leave. She took a deep breath and then glare toward the side. Did he really have to laugh at her, did she look that silly? It's not her fault, it's this damn rain's fault! She huffed out in anger.

Suddenly a car started to zoom cross the street and when it passed the bus stop, it's tires hit a large puddle of water. A wave of water engulfed the stop, making her now soaked with rain water. Her hair was covered in small leaves and her once puffy dress was now heavy with water. That soft scowl now turned into a fierce glare as she yelled out "Damn It!" Where she then plopped herself on the metal bench, her dress making a loud wet pat as she sat down. The now wet Abigail glared at the floor, looking rather miserable.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"they say man without a purpose
is like a boat without sail
what does that make me?"

User Image  

Torka Umbra

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:03 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②0⑨
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:01 pm
          User Image
          User Image

ωhere Ombre l ωith Alone l мood Numb l Outfit Wandering

OoC:
                                                  Claire Hawkins

How...How could she? Finn clenched a wet fist in desperate confusion. The locks had been changed! Why would she do such a thing? He knew he had been gone too long, but did she give up on him?
                                                  They were supposed to be soulmates and she just gave up on him like it was nothing short of a day change. Of course, he didn't know the actual story,
                                                  but that's exactly what his mind was telling him. She had thrown him away without a second thought and didn't even want to talk to him. He tried calling out to her from their front door, but he was met with only silence from her and the downpour of rain. He had thought about leaving his things behind on her doorstep, but now he would need them for the new place he was looking for.
                                                  While he didn't care about the weather, he certainly didn't feel like being homeless. With a heavy, quivering sigh, he removed the soaked beanie from his honey locks and looked up to the gray sky. She was his one and only love and yet she didn't even want an explanation as to his absence? His lashes fluttered as the rain assaulted his face, the drops looking like tears for him.
                                                  He was so frustrated to the point of not being able to show it. Bree...

Finally bringing his gaze back to the road ahead of him, he wondered what he was supposed to do now. He had a little money saved up from the band...Finn's thoughts stopped dead as images of that night flashed through his mind. His best friend was gone now too! While he couldn't bring her back,
                                                  he was still determined to get his wife back. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. He would still let her know he was back, and remembered everything, and then let her decide. Perhaps that was the best course of action to take. For now, he would look for a new place to stay in hopes of keeping warm during this spring weather.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 pm
Izalith "izzy" Chambers
Height 5' 5" Weight 130 lbs
Status Tired, hungover, and cravng pancakes
Location Ombre Streets
Current Company alone
Combat readiness Unarmed but still as deadly
Cash $100.00 Bank $900.00
Themes
Ain't no Grave - Johnny Cash
Blood on My Name - The Brothers Bright
Lovegame - Lady Gaga
OOC:

"Damn it to hell, this rain can stop any time now." Izalith complained to herself as she trudged along the sidewalk on her way back home, umbrella in one hand and a plastic bag in the other. It had been a long day at the Captain's Deck the other day and she had knocked back a couple of drinks once she had gotten home in order to unwind. However a " couple" of drinks for her tended to give the average person alcohol poisoning. Pretty impressive right? Sadly she still suffered the after effects in the form of a massive hangover despite the fact that she was immortal. Regardless she had woken up with her massive hangover and one hell of a craving for something fluffy and sweet like pancakes covered in syrup. Which was oddly specific even for her. So she had pulled on a pair of shots, pulled a tank top on, slid her feet into her boots before grabbing a jacket and an umbrella. Why get dressed to go out in the rain? Simple! She knew full well that she didn't have anything to make pancakes and she needed to head to the nearest convenience store. In the rain. ******** the rain.

'At least it can't get any worse.' she thought to herself with a sigh as she closed her eyes for a half a second. Unfortunately for her that half a second was all it took for a car to zoom past her and crash right through a large puddle. The water shot upwards and slammed into her without mercy! Unable to contain herself, Izalith spun around to face the direction the car had been going and begain flailing her umbrella around in the air angrily as she began to uselessly shout at the fleeing vehicle. All the while walking backwards, albeit a slower pace. However Izalith's anger didn't last long as her head began to pound and her stomach growled in protest of her sudden burst usage of energy body just didn't have yet. With another sigh Izalith turned back around to the direction she had originally been facing only to walk right into something!

'The ******** is it now?!' she thought to herself as she took a couple steps back as her anger flared up once more. With angry, tired eyes she looked at what she had bumped into only to find that she had bumped into a person! A rather tall and mopey looking guy to boot! Opening her mouth to verbally tear the guy a new a*****e, Izalith soon found herself unable to actually say anything as her stomach angrily protested at her sudden temper flare. Which in turn caused her to close her mouth with an angry sigh. However that didn't mean she wasn't going to tell the guy off. SHe would, but with just less energy behind it was all.

"Hey asshat. If you wanna stand out in the rain go ahead, but stand off to the ******** side. People are walkin' here."

AnnoyedPanda

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces