Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
Streets of Lumiere Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 am
sтяєєтs σғ ℓυмιєяє

User Image

The flowing water and soft glow is soothing~.
With the sound of water to accompany you, the walkways of Lumiere are always
safe and encased in a white glow that will never leave you feeling afraid. Though
it doesn't seem the residents are ever out at night, it's still quite a relaxing
place to take a stroll; whether it be with a partner or by yourself. The gravel
paths are often referred to as "romantic".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
ℬiȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

Love interest: No one at the moment
O.O.C:

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

Brittany made her way down the walk way through the crowd of people who occupied it everyday, as she was walking a few people greeted her in which she did so back then a butterfly flew above her head which she giggled at. Butterflies seemed to be drawn to her ever since she was a child so in a way they became her friends growing up since she was alone for the majority of her childhood. Brittany sat down on one of the benches holding a blue butterfly with her index finger and smiled gently at it when it flew away to the near by flowers her light blonde hair reflecting the rays of the sun looking as if its glowing and her bright blue eyes sticking out like a sore thumb; her over all look was captivating some would say. Brittany was known around town for her beauty and kind personality though as popular she may be she never cared for it really wither she be popular or not she just wanted to enjoy her time.

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
ℬiȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

Love interest: No one at the moment
O.O.C:

Brittany stood up from the bench after about 30 minutes of just watching the butterflies wonder about. She walked out wanting to go somewhere where it was not as busy and huge, she thought for a moment then a thought came to her she knew where to go her favorite place Brittany walked down the sidewalk passing more people who gave her a greeting in which she once again replied back.

[Exit to Uptown Soliel]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:20 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyxy looked around as she waited for Avon to catch up. The drizzle slipping off her hoodie and giving her a relatively dry look. "So where do you wanna go?" She asked. She hoped they would stop for some food somewhere since she was still a little hungry. She stood there as Ike trotted around her legs.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Hope my stomach doesn't make weird noises) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon) Currency sad 500)
Status:Waiting for Avon) Location sad Ichigo and Avon's home) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (Avon is a friend)

xTwisted Jester

FangleJangles

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:38 am
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon had closed the door behind him to his home before running up to catch up with his newly founded friend Nyxy. He could feel his stomach growling a little bit so the fact he wanted something to eat right now seemed pretty high. When he caught up to her he smiled before walking slowly with her. He felt the drizzling rain rushing down his coat but cared little as it didn't hurt to feel this much of wetness. "Perhaps we could go to a cafe or something to get food?" He hoped she would say yes since he definitely was starving. He walked a little close to her and looking down at her pet he smirked slightly as he hadn't expected a third wheel to the group. Certainly made things more fun to have wildlife around them both.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

...What I am ($500 - Single)

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Nyxy perked up with the mention of food. "Where do you want to go?" She said, stopping to take a look at a street map. "Uh, Moonbucks, or Mickey C's?" She asked. After they get something to eat, she could probably show Avon to her house, and probably herself to since she didn't bother finding it when she came to this place and instead got distracted by puppies in a window. "Also, just for personal reference, are you paying for me?" She asked. She bobbed up and down slowly as her stomach made a slight noise, eager to get some food.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Annnd, my stomach just made a weird noise) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon) Currency sad 500)
Status:Thinking about food) Location sad Lumiere Streets) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

FangleJangles

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon had no idea what both the cafe's sold so by random he picked one. "Moonbucks I guess". He didn't care for the name of the place he just hoped the food was great quality and that the drinks they served were not off or disgusting. He stared at the map for a few seconds before moving his gaze back to Nyxy. "Hmm...well I don't mind paying for you so long as it's not costly". He didn't have work yet so he had to keep an eye on the money he had saved in his account. Soon though once he found a job he wouldn't mind so much for the amount he had so long as it got him through the weeks.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Nyxy looked up at Avon when he said as long as it wasn't costly. She could do that, she was a cheapo after all. She looked down at Ike who looked just as hungry as her and she smiled at him before looking at Avon. "Race you there!" She said skittering down the street.

Exit to Moonbucks

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Could have sworn I heard the name Moonbucks from somewhere.....nah) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon) Currency sad 500)
Status:Thinking about food) Location sad Lumiere Streets) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

FangleJangles

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:38 am
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Smirking Avon nodded before gathering himself to follow her. This day was turning out to be quite fun and now he had a girl like Nyxy to enjoy it with. He hoped they would remain friends for a long time as before when he came to this country he wouldn't make any friends but now without trying so much he had one already. He followed quickly behind her and fastening his pace he raced her to the cafe. ~Exit to Moonbucks~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Reilis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:47 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.Feeling: Bitter; Hurt; Pained.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Bree heaved her way through Lumiere, now grasping gently at her chest. Guh... Well, at least she wasn't the scariest looking one out and about right now. It was getting dark outside anyway, so maybe no one would notice her! The only thing she had to do was avoid the screaming children boosting past her. Thank God she had made it into Lumiere. Since there weren't that many houses, there weren't that many kids. Even if it was a more expensive neighborhood - only each house usually had one person inside. Grasping the edge of her dress for air, she continued on, her free hand now carrying both her purse and boots within her fingertips. Ugh... This was getting absolutely ridiculous. She couldn't even go up two neighborhoods without feeling like she needed some sort of oxygen tank. But it wasn't like she could breathe fully like she was used to. And if she didn't keep breathing, she didn't know what that would do to the baby. It's not that she needed the constant air flow, but the child did. Or maybe... No, she couldn't test that out without consulting the doctor first. It was amazing to her just as much as it was to him. Perhaps when she got the time, she'd explain about her powers... She had a feeling that something about trying to protect herself with the water shield had something to do with it.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:17 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:57 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lysander
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese stopped at the end of the block, looking back with a small frown. He wouldn't be long, Sela would be fine. Glancing at his watch, he twisted on his heel and continued down the street. He couldn't show his emotions in front of Sela, he was suffocating, but he did it. If he couldn't step out for five minutes...He was scared of being angry. Besides, this was for Sela. Lysander was a convenient excuse, but in the end Ty needed someone to watch Sela so he could make this appointment. He had fifteen minutes to get back near Pasadena and onto the beach. Sighing once more, he jogged down the street on his way there.

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━