Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
Streets of Lumiere Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 pm
Irneth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Dalla Ornvyth

"Well, average for my family. I don't really know much about the father or how his kind work. He was...is a giant." She wasn't sure what tense to use as she was not even sure he was still alive. "And yeah, I'm really close to being a full-fledged adult, but not quite there yet. Not really sure how much of a difference it makes though." She loved Devi's imagination. Dalla had only suggested maybe a squirrel god as the source of her powers, and Devi was already making dynamic backstories with it. "Those are cool backstories, I would totally pay money to see them used in movies or something. Like superhero movies. And I guess it doesn't matter if you know where you got it or not, as long as you are fine with that and you know how to use your powers, and you use them for good."

Then they went back to the matter that was bugging Dalla, but Devi didn't seem to mind that either. And even better, she knew some unique people and was friends with them, so maybe she would still be fine with Dalla after she revealed her secret. "Your first friend, would be closer to what I am, but still not really what I am. And yeah, my secret is I'm not human, not even a demi-human or anything. We're kind of limited shifters; I have my true form, and then I can turn into a human that is sort of based on my true form. And that form is," she wanted to do a drum roll, but the only thing nearby was her belly, and she didn't want to use that as the drum, "I'm a dragon. A silver dragon to be specific. That's why my hair is silver, it's based on what color my frill is. I'm not a vegetarian like your friend is, but I meant what I said before: I hate the idea of taking life. It makes me much happier to create it."

"If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day that nobody died."

Funds: $50; $200; $750
      Relationship: Single
          Pregnancy Duration: 10m/??
              Fullness: ☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎
                  Energy: ☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $700 || Mood: Happy

Sidevi nods a lot, "That'd be a funny movie or book or whatever as well!" was her response to her 'creativity' comment. Though she gave Galla a strange glance when she mentions giant was the father, her that tiny? She decided not to think too heavily about it. Though the remark of being a dragon didn't catch her off guard by.. a whole lot. The idea was weird to her, but her friend was even more so. She tilts her head and looks to Dalla, "My friend I mentioned was a... Celestial? Are you similar to that? Or like.. bad evil dragons from stories passed down by generations type thing? Well.... obviously not evil."

She rests her hands up behind her head. And hmms softly too herself. "What would a half giant and half dragon even look like anyways... like.. a giant dragon or.. a giant with dragon scales? Probably cooler looking than a dragon with giant skin.. ugh, that sounds kind of weird actually." Sidevi rambles on out loud. Though she drops her hands down and goes, "You mentioned food right! Yeah that sounds great! Now I'm kind of hungry."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:55 pm
Irneth

"Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Dalla Ornvyth

That went surprisingly well, she had sort of thought there was a chance for a whole "oh my godzilla it's a dragon! Run and try not to get burned to death." But there wasn't. "I guess more like the scary legend kind. I mean, I can fly, but I don't think that makes me celestial. And I can't breathe fire either, my particular type of dragon lives high up in cold mountains, so we can breathe ice. It's really useful, especially if you want to make a slope really good and slippery for sledding or that kind of thing." Not like she had ever done that before, nope no way no how, and it was totally not really awesomely fun. "Some dragons are evil though, so the stories are there for a reason, but some of us really like humanoids and want to hangout with them. And demi-humans definitely count as humanoids," she gave Devi a quick smile.

"I really hope they aren't giant skin covered dragons, that sounds like it would look terrifying. I don't know, maybe because I can look like a human, and that's what form I was in then, maybe they will look more giant just with some dragon features." Her stomach grumbled again and this time she could feel a little activity starting as well. "Yeah, I got groverices recently, so there should be something good we can make at my house. Sorry, I don't have people cook for me, it just seems lazy to me. And maybe after that I can show you my real form? Not really much room here."

"If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day that nobody died."

Funds: $50; $200; $750
      Relationship: Single
          Pregnancy Duration: 10m/??
              Fullness: ☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎
                  Energy: ☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:26 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:39 pm
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

(Continued from Alison's Home)

Current outfit

Alison and Ryan had continued jogging from the Pasadena housing districts all the way upwards and inwards to the upper-class area that was Lumiere. Sweating profusely, her body felt very heavy. She was trying not to show it, but this was MUCH farther than her usual distance. And with the late start the morning sun was already beginning to beat down on them.
Having successfully traversed the streets of Doux, they made their way into Lumiere. Her pace slowed, Alison trudged on. Aside from the occasional motivational quip to keep up the spirits, she was mostly silent, obviously focused on her pacing and breathing. Her chest was heaving, her back long since straining from the heft and bounce.

Alison continued to the upper-most area of Lumiere where a few clifftops could be seen. 'We're... almost... there...' Alison panted heavily between her words, pointing to the cliff-sides. Her legs were shaking and the upwards incline wasn't helping. But she felt this renewed sense of vigor, seeing her goal before her. She had traversed this path a few times, albeit it was at a more leisurely pace.
'Like, I can't wait to show you this place,' Alison said to Ryan as the sun was heralding more in the sky. The last leg of the jog was the hardest, mostly a vertical hike up a few dirt trails to finally reach a grassy plateau above even the highest private mansions and castles of the privileged few. The viewpoint was incredible by it's most objective definition. From the distance Ryan could see the entire perimeter of the island, all the way down to the beach, and the various city streets below. People going about their day-to-day lives looked tiny from the vantage.

'AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....!' Alison cried out as she fell to her knees, keeping her arms above her head to ease her breathing. After a moment to recompose herself, she got back on her feet and put one hand on her hip while using the other to wipe the sweat and wet hair from her face. 'Look, you can even see Mykronos Island from here.'
Still panting a bit, she threw her signature devilish grin at Ryan. 'You ever heard about Mykronos? I plan to go there one day.' She put about a 5-foot distance between herself and the raven-haired man before taking off her yellow jacket and let it fall to the ground, before stretching a bit again.

'So, Mr. Ryan Martinez Torrez.' Alison leaned forward as she continued to stretch again, rolling her 'r's as she did. 'For the second part of today's workout; I know you can shoot, but can you fight?'

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:53 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

[Enter: From Alison's House]

Alison and Ryan had continued jogging from the Pasadena housing districts all the way upwards and inwards to the upper-class area that was Lumiere. While he was thankful for Alison bringing an extra water bottle Ryan was feeling guilty as he notice his workout buddy working up a sweat. Then again, looking at himself, so was he. Being a track runner, plus having to always outrun cops or rival mobsters, had kept him quick as the wind but its been a hot minute since Ryan had to dodge bullets. Exercise hadn't been on the top on his list as apposed to recovering his memories. Yet, for as bright as the sun was getting it didn't district Ryan from keeping pace. More so, it was seeing Alison's body glint with sweat which motivated him to keep pace; While not too difficult for Ryan he still had to be impressed that the blonde bombshell was able to press on so long with her sizeable sweater puppies.

As they kept going hard on the pavement through the streets of Lumiere Ryan turned to his running partner as she huffed her words of encouragement, stating that the end of their long jog was coming close. "I know they say it's about the journey and not the destination but I would surely like to see this awesome place right about now." With a light huff of his own Ryan kept up well, even as his eyes glanced around in distraction. The air of this area was much more aristocratic and slightly more romantic than what Ryan knew in his hometown's neighborhood, and while all the roses and refined architect was beautiful it only seemed fit that he would see Alison in front of him blending in very well with the titled people of this city. The very idea itself began to remind Ryan that Alison wasn't just some normal woman. That night he'd slept over at her place he remembered the newspaper clippings, the extremely rare expensive bottle and even the facts of her past she had reveal to him. Jogging with her this entire time you wouldn't have guessed the blonde maiden to be an future heiress, yet the conductions themselves must have weighed heavy on Alison's shoulders; Or at least Ryan thinks so.

A victorious roar, or an exhausted shout, echoed from the maiden with blonde hair and with it came a big relived sigh from her raven haired companion. "Wow!" Ryan smiled as walked near the edge of the grassy plateau with eyes wide and doe, like that of a child going camping for the first time; This was Ryan's first time ever seeing the city just like this. "This view is amazing Alison! It's like something straight out of a painting!" It was kind of cool looking from on high as all the souls bellow followed their own lives which had Ryan thinking about his random first encounter with Alison. How intriguing fate truly was, and even more so as he watch everyone down below and pondered what might going through their individual lives. His thought bubble was popped when the blonde beauty mentioned Mykronos Island. His eyes looked onto the small off island with a slightly serious stare of slight discontent. "Mykronos has its charms but I'd beware the jungle there. I swear its alive." The raven haired one was speaking from experience as his memories of his time there slightly burn in his golden stare but as his gaze caught sight of yellow dropping onto the ground he couldn't help but look to Alison; His eyes lightly appreciating her figure as he wipe the few beads of sweat from his brow.

While the way she said his name tickled his ears and made him smile on the inside Ryan gave an intrigued raised eyebrow with a playful smirk as he curiously watch the sun gold haired beauty as she gave her infamous devilish grin; A sight he was getting attached to. "See these guns?" Ryan asked playfully as he flexed his strong arms and tensed his body a little too so his muscular figure would maybe show through his good fitting workout clothes. "They don't jam, no 10-day waiting period, and I breeze right through TSA. Believe me, I know how to fight." With masculine bravado he stood before the lady proudly and kept his arms by his side as if in a Superman with a sure smile on his face; Though, he had no idea what he was in for.

Company:: Alison
Clothing:: Workout time!
Feeling:: Proud and playful
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Fantom Leo XXII

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:35 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:26 am

Pain: - "Standard for storage" | Mood: Pleasant | Company: No one | Previous Post: 1501 Lumiere/her own house

Items at hand:

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

The white haired immortal passes through the streets of the Lumiere District and leaves a small silken pouch in front of every household in the neighborhood.

"Salutations, neighbor
tab Attached to this note is about 8 pieces of dragon's beard candy. Eight is after all a prosperous and auspicious number. Often these are made with peanut filling, however, as I have only moved into this City yesterday, I would not know if your esteemed ma'am/sir would have any underlying health issue that nuts may worsen, so instead this inexperienced one has taken the liberty to instead use chocolate and strawberry for filling. It also contains corn starch and malt, should the contents be of importance to you.
tab This humble one figured it would be best to start off with good will. Please enjoy the sweets.
Sincerely,
Lin, Yinrou "Jixue"
1501 Lumiere District

Inside the pouch, one would find a soft, light and cottony confection, texture reminiscent of cotton candy that holds a strawberry filled chocolate within.

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Concentration ( 1 )
  • (sustain)Boundary of My Sleeves(Inside/Outside) - More Storage - duration

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>Sustain sleeve boundary - +1 - x1
>Base headache - +1 - is a constant
--------------------------------------
Total: 2

//OOC:
tiny14xx2
yo punny nut
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4
asbloodrunscold
Butterscotch Faerie Tales
AnnoyedPanda

Falling Scattered Petals

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:01 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:26 pm
-
OOC:Weeks and close day change considering, it is probably evening by now. I'll take that in consideration for my reply smile

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Hanging out with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"Oh, I understand. That does make it easier." Saeki said and smiled. So at least they didn't lose sleep over it as much, that was good. The young man was wondering how the other kept upright if they couldn't even rest well. Saeki chuckled a bit when the other clarified what he meant with returning the favor. "I see what you mean now, but it's just how I am. We have that in common then it seems." he said as he walked next to the other while they wandered through the streets. Though it wasn't dark yet, it was visible that the evening was approaching. Saeki was a little surprised that they were still hanging out. He didn't count himself as being one that was very interesting, but he was glad that Patrick seemed to think otherwise.

It seemed to be that Patrick was his first official friend in Soleil. Saeki glanced at the other next to him as resounded their words about the cold seasons earlier when still inside. "How cold does it get around here btw?" he asked Patrick curiously. Until recently he had thought this place was tropic year round. Of course Saeki wasn't unknown with the btw either, he had heard it enough around others his age back at home and kind of adopted it, not something his father had been to happy about. But like always he easily let things slight for his son.

Since the young man didn't know his own street well yet even, he fully trusted in Patrick to not lead him astray. But getting lost was removed far from his mind. Almost all his focus was on the man beside him as they walked and talked together. The spare focus was just so he wouldn't stumble and fall for some reason or another. But he enjoyed the calm atmosphere here. "Is Lumiere always this quiet and calm? It's really nice." he asked the other and smiled to them. For someone like Saeki this district was perfect.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Out of the blind dates Patrick had so far this one was the longest he has been on. He didn't mind since he was enjoying the other's company so much. Now that the day has started to move on to evening and the temperature started to lower some. "Usually I'm wearing my gloves, but with the muggy weather they would make hands too sweaty" he said and rubs his hands together a bit. "Yes, seems so" he responded. Makes sure his pace matches with the other like he has been doing during this date. "Well, I've only experienced the tail end of autumn and it operates like it does further inland which begins later this month. During the winter it does snow and it is enough to make snowmen with. There was a whole city wide incident involving them. Hopefully it doesn't happen again this winter" he answered him. "Do you have an concerns about autumn and winter?" he asked him. He hadn't forgotten to where the exits and the entrances are in the neighborhood and to where the dead ends are. Did jog many times while he had lived in this area so he know where the shortcuts are to. He shrugs, "Uh, hard to say. Rather not jinx if its really like that. Like calm before the storm. I was still living when that winter incident happened" he replied. "When I moved here I did make an attempt to have a house warming party. I sent out invitations to them all over several days before it was supposed to happen and only one showed up. Surprisingly she was someone I met back in boarding school days. She was nice while she lived in this neighborhood" he told him about one particular who used to live in Lumiere.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:09 am
-
OOC:

Where: Streets of Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Hanging out with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki smiled and nodded. "True, weather like this doesn't really work well with gloves. But then, you are awake now so you don't need them right?" he asked, hoping he understood everything correct so far about the other's powers. For Saeki this weather was nothing new and it was still warm enough for him to be comfortable. "Sounds like it is not much different from where I came from. But what incident with snowmen are you talking about?" the young man asked curiously. It sounded dubious to say the least. All sorts of scenes started to form in his mind, especially being from a place where Oni and Yokai were still thoroughly believed in. He grew up in the older part of Japan after all. When he heard the other question he was slightly distracted of vivid images of snowmen coming to life and going on a deadly rampage and he looked at Patrick.

"Not really. It is true I believed this place to be tropical year round, but it sounds like they have about the same climate as where I come from. I'll be used to it already then." Saeki replied and smiled a bit. Saeki looked around a bit but his focus soon went back to the other as they spoke again. It didn't sound very happy though. Not the part about the calm, but the fact no one came to his house warming party. "I'm sorry to hear. I wonder why no one else reacted to the invitations." he said. The young man hadn't even done a housewarming party. It wasn't like he knew anyone here until today when he met with Patrick so thoroughly. And everyone at home lived to far away. Not that the young swordsman minded much.

"Do you still see her?" he asked Patrick curiously. "Your friend I mean." Saeki clarified, in case it was needed. She sounded like a good friend of his, so perhaps he would still meet with her. The young man hoped Patrick didn't lose everyone by now. Perhaps when he moved out of Lumiere, though it was a daunting thought. If people in Lumiere would turn their back on you that quickly if you moved out, Saeki wondered in what kind of a posh neighborhood he ended up in. Of course he hoped this thought was wrong. Much better if the people were nice and calm too.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:01 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods, "Right, Saeki" he replied. "The places with the tropical weather are usually the ones where you can homeless or stranded from one bad storm" he responded. "It happened one morning in the winter. Had to defend Hiro and the house with a shovel. They had become alive by someone's magic and had murderous intent. Based on what I have heard about this city from those that have been around longer than me is that it's not unusual for weird things to happen" he answered him about the snowmen incident. Doubt it will happen again and will cross his fingers in hopes that it doesn't He glanced at him when hears the younger male answer his question. "Then sounds like the four seasons won't inconvenient for you" he commented. He shrugs, "Don't know. Spent a lot of time thinking about it, but I rather not assume as to why the reason. Besides its almost a year since it has happened" he said and he wanted to move on from thinking about it. "No because she suddenly moved of the city before winter came. We weren't friends more like a friendly. She was an acquaintance back at school" he answered and hopes she is okay wherever she is at out in the world. "In these neighborhoods people come and go before you even notice. As far as I know you're the first person in a long while to interact with me from this neighborhood. You might not have the same experience as me with Lumiere and I hope you don't. Wouldn't want to lose you too. Ever since I moved to the one I'm in now I did encounter several of my neighbors at the city park and even one of them I trained and worked with for a little" he tells him. "Since you know how to swim I can show where a pool with natural water that you can use" he said and starts leading the way there.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:21 am
-
OOC:

Where: Streets of Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Hanging out with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki listened as Patrick spoke and nodded. "That is true. The most tropical places often have monster storms. Not that Japan is without them. Thankfully I haven't experienced many storms so far. And our springs somehow always escaped the worst of it." the male agreed. Such storms did happen in tropical climates this was true and Saeki knew that storms here in Soleil might very well be a lot worse than the ones he had been in so far. He listened quietly when the other explained the incident to him and blinked a bit in surprise. That meant his mental image had not been far from the truth, that was kind of a scary idea. But it did indeed sound like something an Oni or other malevolent spirit would do. Or perhaps in this case it was a mage with a grudge. Who knew?

He nodded about the seasons. It did sound like that would be no problem for him at all. Though he might want to call his parents and ask them to send over his winter clothes if this place indeed got so cold in winter. He was brought back to here and now hearing Patrick's voice again next to him and he looked over at the other. It would seem he had been wrong to assume the two had been friends. But friendly was still better than mean and she did come to Patrick's party. So she couldn't be a bad person. "I see. Just up and left huh?" he said and chuckled a bit when he heard the man about not wanting to lose him as well. "Already can't do without me?" he joked with his new friend and smiled at them gently.

"All jokes aside though, you have no need to worry about that. I won't slink away like a thief in the night. I came to Soleil to stay. I'm not in the habit of leaving friends behind all of a sudden. As for if such an event as the snowmen happens again, I'll be alright. I know how to fight and this katana isn't just for show either. I know how to use it. You have my word on that." Saeki said to the other. Hopefully it would help them feel more certain about all this. The young man wasn't going to disappear anytime soon. And he would gladly hang out more with Patrick in the coming years and years he expected to be here in Soleil.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
☼ Lumiere Housing District