Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
Streets of Lumiere Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:43 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Sounds like a very sturdy place. What's the worst storm you been through?" Patrick asked him. "I usually stay indoors when there's a thunderstorm because my body attracts lightning like a rod and it is one of my weaknesses" he shared info of one of his weaknesses. He was showing some trust because he just don't go around telling every person he meets about one of them. Battles with the snowmen has haunted his dreams from time to time. Walking down these streets didn't really bring a nostalgic as he thought would happen and he didn't miss this neighborhood after all. Clasps his hands together, "Yep" he responded then rubbing his knuckles with his fingertips. "Heh, maybe" he said smiling back at him. "I believe you, Saeki" he said softly. "Quite the valor scene I imagine it to be. Definitely be a great inspiration for a series of statuettes called the swordsman of valor" he mused. Creative juices were flowing through his mind that he couldn't help exposing it a bit. "If you're not against modeling you would definitely be a subject to study" he said to him. Saeki would be his living model whilst Hiro was the first. Cat statues turned out to be popular for his business especially of playfully poses. He stops walking once he arrived at the pool he had mention not too long ago. "Never used it myself for obvious reasons, but it's nice to look at on sunny days with how clear the water is" he said calmly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:22 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Streets of Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Hanging out with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

The young man looked at the other as they asked him about the worst storm he had been in before he thought about all the storms he had seen. There had been plenty. Storms, earthquakes, your occasional tsunami. They were all equally as bad. "The worst most likely is the heavy hurricane a few years back. The winds were insane and the streets were pretty much abandoned those days. They aren't often as heavy though, most storms we get are not to bad." he replied after some thinking about the worst storm. Of course none were fun or useful, but at least they had yet to encounter monster storms. Though Saeki preferred they never had to, his family was still living there after all. It only now dawned to him that when the next storm hits, he won't always know right away if his family is alright. That was a slight discouraging thought.

It didn't take long for him to focus back on Patrick though as they spoke of thunderstorms. "I see, it makes sense. Lightning always tries to find the fastest way to the ground. As an earth elemental you would be a likely target for it. In which case staying inside is a good idea." the male agreed and chuckled softly when they joked back about unable to go without him. It was good to know they could joke around a bit. Saeki was taken aback a bit when they said that his fighting would be a valorous scene to them. He never thought of it as that. He was simply trained enough to be able to protect himself and anyone else he wanted to defend. Though of course such training had been in his life since he could remember, so he would consider it nothing special.

Saeki smiled and rubbed his head a bit as he looked back at the other. "I don't really see it as valor. I just know how to defend myself and can help others if need be. But I am glad you think of it that way." he said with a chuckle. He really did like his time with Patrick and it warmed his heart they considered him interesting and fun enough to hang out with more often. He would never except the imagery of some valiant knight however. The young swordsman just did as he was trained for and thought was right. If they would be beset by living snowmen again, he might have his work cut out for him. Though deep inside Saeki wished the winter would be a normal calm one nonetheless. Maybe ice skate too. "Whichever possessed those snowmen, I hope they are gone. I wouldn't want to lose you either. It's fun spending time with you." he admitted. And who knew if these bedeviled puppets would break free and roam Soleil freely. The thought alone was an anxious one.

The young man blushed a bit when Patrick wondered about him modeling for them. Saeki had never before been asked any of that. Not even for photos. It was quite an unusual request. Though he wouldn't mind it he thought. If Patrick wanted to try. "I don't know about this valorous swordsman." Saeki said and chuckled. "But I wouldn't mind modeling for you, if you wanted me to. At least I think you mean modeling for you." Saeki replied. They did say they could bend earth and rock, so it was a logic conclusion, yet Saeki didn't want to just assume. When they arrived at the pool however, the young man was distracted a bit by the sight of it. It was pretty big and the water looked incredibly clear and clean, even for pool standards.

"Wow, I didn't even know this place had a swimming pool until you mentioned it." Saeki said and smiled to Patrick before he walked to the edge and knelt down. The male dipped his hand in the water a bit to see what the temperature was and it wasn't even that cold, it was a nice middle between cold and hot. He lifted his hand and shook it a bit, before he turned back to the other. "I think I can hazard a guess as to why you never used it. It's really nice though, I might go for it." he said and smiled walking back to Patrick's side. He wasn't here to swim now after all. "Thanks for showing me Patrick." he said gratefully. It would be nice to swim in a pool as a variation to the sea so he would never be stuck with one body of water.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick glances up at the evening sky as he tries to imagine the hurricane the other had described to him. "Hurricanes can be quite messy and expensive, especially when it's right over the city you live in. Usually takes weeks to recover and it would be super unlucky if there was another one just two weeks after the last one" he said about hurricanes. "Same problem with electricity if I have contact with a current of it" he said revealing another of his weaknesses. "Pleased to hear you aren't arrogant or reckless, but humble" he responded. "Me too and I'm very flattered to hear you feel the same" he said smiling and blushing. "Yes to model for me. I will need your signature of consent when the time comes" he responded. He didn't have his sketch book and drawing utensils on hand and the signature was for legal reasons. It was when it was Hiro since no consent was needed and as a pet he has access to him all the time. "That is one the rewards of exploration and knowing who isn't a homebody" he boasted with pride. He didn't go near the edge, but he does watch the other kneel. "You're welcome. You're the only person I got to follow through on showing around places" he said to being thanked. "There is also a waterfall which is on the way back" he said as he started walking again. "I would like to ask. What is it like to have a sibling?" he asked him. He is an only child as far as he knows and he had wondered at time what it would be like to have a sibling.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:44 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Streets of Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Hanging out with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki nodded when the other spoke again. It was true, hurricanes could leave a fine mess in their wake. Sadly there was nothing they could do to stop them, They could only prepare. "Those are the hardest. So far we always came out well though." the young man agreed about follow up hurricanes. Though he wouldn't mind a change of topic right now. He suddenly was painfully aware of how much he was useless to his family over here in Soleil. If another storm would hit, they wouldn't have Saeki to help building it back up in the worst case. Thankfully distraction wasn't far off. "Wouldn't that make your house a potential deathtrap?" Saeki inquired with a slight worry in his voice. After all a house had electric contacts everywhere.

When they went to the topic of fights though, Saeki smiled a bit. "You can probably thank my training and father for that." he said. The man had never allowed his son to be taken over by hubris. A true swordsman doesn't boast about their power he had always said. But they also don't sell themselves short. And this equilibrium was what had brought Saeki to this reaction to the other when it came to his martial prowess. Yes he knew he was good, but he wasn't invincible and he knew that too. The modeling part had been somewhat of a surprise, but Saeki was grateful they were thinking that way nonetheless. When Patrick continued to walk from the pool, Saeki followed him with a few fast paces until he was next to him again. Not that it was really necessary. Patrick being quite taller than him, they walked faster too, due to their larger strides.

They seemed to adjust though and that made Saeki smile, to see such consideration. "Really? I wonder why. I'm glad we got to meet and hang out, rather than just pass fleetingly on the market." Saeki revealed as he walked with them. "A waterfall? Here?" he wondered curiously. As they walked for a bit he had a new question asked and Saeki looked at the man beside him before he thought about it to himself. "Hmm. Well we used to be bitter rivals. In fact she used to bully me pretty badly. Steal my toys, push me aside, stealing whatever I was playing with that wasn't ours. Eventually I decided to get back at her and booby-trapped her room with syrup and flour." Saeki said and chuckled a bit as he remembered that one time. "It was such a mess, especially she. Covered in syrup and flour as well as her room.

Of course our parents were less eager about it, but acknowledging it was because she always bullied me they made us clean up together. As a sort of cooperation training."
                                                              he admitted. "We ended up having fun with it together and made an even bigger mess of the room, but we cleaned it up eventually after our parents were fuming. Ever since we have actually been doing very well together. We defend each other and have each other's backs. We cheer each other up if one of us is sad. Having a sister seemed a curse for me until that incident, now we're each other's best partners in crime." Saeki joked the latter. "She knows a lot more about me than our parents do and I daresay to think that it is the same for her. So you are an only child then? Considering the question. How is that? I have never experienced it since my sister is the oldest." Saeki turned the stage back to Patrick. After all they shared their interest in each other's lives so far.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:44 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The first ones were hard for him since he dealt with them by himself. The town he spoke of earlier was by the coast side after all. "Same thing can be said about vehicle being deathtraps, but that's not why I don't go in them. Thanks for the worry though, however, it is a risk I'm willing to take. Haven't encountered enough current to knock me out, but there has been to an extent of being stunned" he said in an attempt to soothe the other's worry about him. "Well, I give thanks then" he said not trying to be funny on purpose. "I'm probably rusty by now with my own weapon" he thought to himself. He didn't use the weapon that much since it usually isn't necessary. He thought it put in a more nicer way than what he had said. He nodded, "Yes, it directly leads out to the ocean" he said as he continued to lead the way. Visiting the waterfall is the last stop on their evening walk then head back afterwards. Listen to the other's speak about his experience with having a sister. He thought they were quite the interesting tales to listen to and a little envious about having a such bond with someone you have blood relations with. "As as I know that would be a yes" he answered. He could have a sibling out there and not know it. Since his parents were always away and he hadn't seen them after he went off to boarding school. "Lonely and that is the best word to sum up to. Intensified from the neglect so I ended up alone a lot. Probably was for the best to be an only child meant the person wouldn't have go through the same experience as me or to be betrayed by them" he answered him keeping up a straight face. The sounds of crashing water became more clear as he approached it meaning the waterfall was nearby now.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: mixed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:55 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Streets of Lumiere With: Patrick Status: Enjoying time with Patrick Wallet: $241 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"That is a good thing then." Saeki replied and smiled. Still he would make sure to make an effort to keep an eye out for potential dangers. Once they made it to the waterfall the young man smiled and walked a bit closer to have a better look though he made sure not to get to close. It was true he mainly disliked dark water, but here at the waterfall you couldn't see what was around you either if in the water. And that was what bothered the male the most when swimming. It was why he had so far only swam in pools, but seeing the ocean earlier he looked forward to a new experience. It was nice and clear and light enough to see miles around. This area was really beautiful enough from the sideline too though, so there was no need to swim anyway.

"I'm sorry to hear your life has been such a lonely one. I hope that will be changed now at the very least. I'll sure be looking forward to meet up with you again." he said after they spoke of their childhoods and he turned around with his back to the waterfall so he looked right at Patrick again. He wasn't sure what the usual thing was to happen during blind dates, but this one was successful in his eyes. He made a new friend and he felt right at ease with the other. They had spent hours in each other's company already and still seemed to not get tired of the other. At least, Saeki wasn't. In fact he felt like it was a bit sad the day was soon to end and with that their blind date as well. It had been a wonderful day.

The young man smiled a bit at Patrick before he glanced at the sky that was by now coloring red, orange and yellow with the sunset. It really was almost time wasn't it? Still it didn't mean the end of everything. Saeki looked back at Patrick and walked back towards them. "I know our time is running out for today, but I want to take this opportunity to say I had a really great day. Thank you for the fun. And you were a wonderful house guest." Saeki said and smiled when he stood next to Patrick again looking up a bit. "And definitely don't be a stranger, I look forward to hanging out again soon. When you are willing and able of course." he added and chuckled. It was more than just making first friends though, the young man was happy that his meeting had been with Patrick themselves.

Still the day would end soon and when it was time to part ways to go home, that was that for the day. "Shall I walk with you to your home or walk up with you a while that we each go our own way towards our houses? Either way this day has been great and I thank you for that." The man said with a smile and waited to hear what the other would say. He would just as happily walk them to their house and then return to his home, but if they wanted to part ways somewhere halfway that was fine too. Besides they could always make another appointment to hang out together when they felt like it. It went well enough and they had each other's numbers after all.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Once again Patrick kept his distance from the water and watched Saeki. Ears tuned in on the crashing sounds of water from the waterfall. Being here reminded him of how much he jogged around the water area at the crack of dawn. "Me too" he agreed with him about his response of the only child subject and that he wants to meet up with him again in the future. "I think of it as a different chapter of my life. A totally different Patrick from the present one" he thought to himself. His childhood was behind him, but it wasn't numb to it when he thinks back because he does feel some type of way yet keep control of himself most of the way. Made eye contact with the younger male after he had turned around. He didn't think there was a protocol to how to end a blind date, but none of them ended the same based on personal experience. At least he knows this one will end on really good terms. Letting the time of the day and sky changing was for the best way to determine when to part ways for the day.
"You're welcome. I feel the same, Saeki" he replied smiling. He was pleased to that he was a wonderful house guest because visiting other people's home was a rare occurrence and it was very good to know he did well. "I will be sure to give you a call in the near future. I promise" he promised him. With how much he knows about Saeki and how much time he spent with him thus far would be at a standing of new friend which was more than his other blind dates. Lately he hasn't encountered the previous ones, but he will try his hardest to keep in touch with his other male. Thought over the question for a moment and since they live in different neighborhoods he decided to go with the latter. "We can walk to the exit of the neighborhood then part ways from there" he said then started to walk away from the waterfall. When it came time to part ways he waved to him as he left and headed home. [exit]

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1239.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki Konosawa. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:03 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:10 pm
OoC: Kept it open a bit for you to jump right in smile

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Rhun Eldarin1224 Pasadena
Where: Streets of Lumiere
Dating: Single
Voice Claim: Crystal Exarch
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: General clothes

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

It was a nice time to go for a walk. The weather was still relatively cool and even though sun could show up early, today there was quite a few clouds in the sky which ensured it wouldn't get to hot yet. That was exactly why Rhun had decided to go for a walk. Specifically the district he had yet to visit. Lumiere was still a place he was curious to explore and he didn't had the chance until now because his mother (and her friend in extension) preferred to steer him away from there. The streets were unknown to him and there wasn't much vegetation to go by for the elf since a lot of it was water and stone with stylish bushes and such in between. Or that was how the friend of the family had described it last time, when he asked. Knowing there wasn't much to go by for Rhun to walk around there much, they seemed to forget the elf was not limited to just his aura 'vision'. He could also find his way like any blind person could. With fitting caution of course. It hadn't done anything to quell Rhun's curiosity either, so here he was at the beginning to the streets of Lumiere. He had walked here from Pasadena after safely finding his way down to the street level. His home district was the one place he knew by heart by now and there was plenty of plants to help. As he stood at the start of the streets he looked forward to getting to know the place.

The high elf faced towards the streets he planned to visit. For now of course his mental map was completely empty. As good as he had become with remembering directions, he hadn't visited Lumiere yet to know the lay out before hand. Rhun didn't let it stop him however and he carefully stepped forward onto the district. On his right side he could feel the faint energy of a nearby hedge and he followed it cautiously until his hand found the familiar touch of leaves and branches. For now he would use this as a starting point. Rhun didn't need to touch it to map it in his mind, but he was curious what kind of plant it was and aura didn't tell him that much. It seemed to be your usual garden hedge and the elf smiled a bit when he allowed his sense to spread out a bit and he could clearly hear the nearby sound of running water. Since he wasn't sure how large the body of water was though, he walked carefully forward further into the district. He made one small misstep at the beginning but it was one he easily recovered from and it told him there was a wall nearby about waist high. The sound of water was stronger here too. Curiously the young man lifted his hand and lowered it further towards the wall he had just noticed. It didn't take long for him to feel the cooling water that he had heard. Rhun touched the wall while he kept his hand in the water and followed it with his hand as he walked by it until he felt a new wall and followed that too which was a little bit higher than the first.

The second wall stretched further the way he felt it and allowed it to guide him for now. The young man was determined to also commit Lumiere District to his memory so he could visit more often. With all the water around it might be great for really hot days. Not that Rhun would be swimming anytime soon, but it was an interesting thought. Feeling a little more encouraged with this success so far, the high elf decided to let go and try and find his way without keeping a grip on the wall. Instead the young man focused on the sound of the water as he followed the street he currently walked on. The stones were easy to recognize for a street, so Rhun kept to the right side of the street with relative ease. Thanks to everything put together, the high elf could add to his list that Lumiere was a well kept area. Much like Pasadena. But all the places he visited so far seemed to fit that bill. Moving to Soleil really felt like the best decision he ever made. The young man felt next to him a few times if the wall was still there, though he didn't really keep in mind there could be lower walls, higher steps or sudden bodies of water right now as he allowed his curiosity to win over caution.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

He uses auras of living beings to navigate When born he inherited his mother's high sensitivity to energies. He still can't see the world itself around him, but every living being's rawest element is energy which generates their auras which is what Rhun picks up. Though he can't see the world around him, he uses the energies to map the surroundings in his mind. By doing so he can still 'see' the world in a way much like how one could imagine a mind's image of someone they know very well. Of course in Rhun's case he doesn't know the colors, shape of bushes etc in Soleil, just Saela in his early years, and only has to go by where they are and what way they are moving, though he can feel from the aura how big or long something is. Alternatively he can feel around with his hands to make a more detailed view of the bushes, animal or person or by asking colors of for example one's hair or eyes so he can link the aura to it. Otherwise this ability mostly generates the surroundings in his mind with shapes he does know and he can't use it on inanimate objects since they don't generate auras. A weakness of this though is that he can still not calculate rocks, stone, furniture and the like since he can't use his Aura ability when there is no aura to use as aid. So it is still important for him that his home is set up in a way that he knows it well to optimally be able to live by himself. If there is to much energy going on he can sometimes mix up the signals but it has to be extremely busy for that. At such times Rhun has to fall back on hearing and feeling.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#00e6ac]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:11 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Pëllumb had been here for only a few days now, but already he was tiring of putting the house together under the direct dictatorship of his dad. He hated to sound like an angsty teenager, but it truly peeved him that he was not even permitted to arrange his own home how he wished. It wasn’t as if he was a young bachelor or anything like that, no, Pëllumb had been married before, had children and grandchildren, and had gone on concert tours all over the place. But apparently that didn’t mean much to his father. A walk out in the fresh air was what he needed, or at least it would be a freeing experience for a short while. He rubbed in some high SPF sunscreen then picked out his outfit for the day. Today was supposed to what he would consider a typical summer's day (though they were about a month into autumn. He went for lightweight tan cotton long loose pants, a light pale blue cotton tunic, and a pair of white sneakers (hey, he wasn't oblivious to modern fashion). Last but not least, he grabbed up a pair of extra-tinted sunglasses, so dark that not even the person wearing them could see through them, and a light sakura-themed parasol. Oh, and of course his keys, wallet, and phone.

He walked up to the front gate confidently, opened the latch and slithered around the gate as he opened it, then locked it back all in perfectly fluid motions. Stepping out onto the sidewalk, one would be hard pressed to think him blind. The only potential giveaway was as he was walking, he would frequently make clicking noises. Likely it would be annoying for others, but it was how he could "see" his surroundings. With a lot of training, he had learned to read the echo of these clicks, and judging by how they bounced back, he could get an idea of what was around him. His mother had taken him aside when he was just learning to walk and taught him this skill, possibly the most useful thing he had ever learned. I only moved in on New Years, and here I already have a bit of confidence walking around here. At least he wasn't about to get over cocky, there were plenty of water features in this area, and the district was up in the hills a bit. If he wasn't a bit careful, me might end up falling into or off of something. Getting wet would be fine, after all it was a nice way to cool down, but falling off a hill? That could potentially kill him, but if he lived but was badly hurt, someone else might bear the brunt of his mistake.

It would seem he was not the only one who thought it would be a good day for a walk. There was a human-shaped figure up ahead, moving along the water features. People made navigating more difficult, as not only did they make noise which made it harder to hear the echoes, but they were constantly moving in not always predictable ways, hence he might detect a human obstacle about five yards in front of him, then by the next click they were practically on top of him! Well at least this one was keeping it to the water, so less of a trip hazard. Speaking of trip hazards, was this person aware that there was a low wall surrounding a pond a few feet further in the direction he was going? Sure, the person had to know, it would be ridiculous to assume they didn’t. He kept walking and was about to pass them, yet they were almost on top of the low wall now. "Maybe they are distracted or blind or something? I can’t just let them walk into it. But maybe they know what they are doing and just want a closer look." Another second brought him his answer as he could sense the person was about to step into the pond. He wheeled around and caught the person by the arm and gave him a slight tug away from the pond. ”Whoa there, I don’t know if that is a good pond to go walking into. It’s a ways, but might I recommend the beach? That is bound to be a better place to swim.” Once the person seemed fairly settled once more, Pëllumb went ahead and introduced himself. ”I’m sorry if you were intending on swimming there. I couldn’t tell if you were heading there deliberately or not.” He gestured to his eyes, hopefully suggesting that they weren’t as good as they were supposed to be. ”A thousand apologies, I have yet to introduce myself! I am Pëllumb Gjoni, a new resident of this district. Do I have the honor of meeting a neighbor?” It would be nice to get to know the neighbors, though he wondered what they thought about him having a freaking segment of a castle built on his property. It was overly grandiose, but at least it was a reminder of his homeland.

My Associates: A Person Disposition: Polite Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: New Years according to the Hijri calendar (October 14 by the Gregorian calendar)
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:39 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Lumiere District
Thoughts: 'This is nice.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

After walking without problems for a while, Rhun allowed his attention to waver for just a moment as he just enjoyed the fresh air and relative warmth of the sun on his face. Since he couldn't use his sight, the other senses had developed much sharper than the usual elf as he had been learning to live with his blindness since he was a child. And those senses were right now more focused on the nice weather instead of his surroundings, though he moved forward at somewhat the same line. In the beginning he felt around but once he started to discern a pattern, Rhun no longer anticipated lower walls. Little did he know at that moment that it could have ended pretty badly later on the path, even though he knew better than to allow his caution to drop while in a yet to discover area. In Pasadena he was so used to the road now and the foliage so abundant that he could navigate the area easily, much like a seeing person.

In that sense it truly was the perfect district for him if one discounted the high hills. There was plenty of auras to go about there that he had mapped the place in just a day or three. At least the large areas where one would generally walk. Rhun had decided to explore the more hidden spots of Pasadena once he felt adventurous enough. Rhun was just about to focus a bit more on his walk when suddenly an aura of another person entered his field of perception. The high elf didn't really ponder about it much, after all it was a great day and he had expected to run into other people. From the strength of the aura he could perceive them to be a few meters behind him. It was never an incredible marge but enough for Rhun to try and anticipate what they would do. Of course he couldn't see details so for now this new person showed in his mind's eye as just a silhouette. Not much more than a sort of shade in his mental view, which also has it's limit even if right upon him, until they would get closer. The closer they came to Rhun, the clearer he could feel from their aura that they were above average in length if they were human and slim built, or so it seemed. The elf had learned to accept this half knowledge of a person, with exception of people closest to him whom he had felt how they were built before like his family, parents and sister.

Rhun kept some focus on them as they would pass him, if only to be able to greet them with a nod or a polite good morning while they passed. He had been raised to be polite to all after all and that was exactly what he did when they were near him. Rhun had pretty much expected them to pass him, perhaps greet back not everyone did, and that would be the end of it. At least that was how it went most of the time. As such when he suddenly felt the aura turn to him, grabbed by the arm and tugged back a little he was rather surprised and slightly startled for a moment. Of course naturally the elf stopped right away as he listened to the other speaking and looked in their general direction. "Swimming? That was Rhun's first thought when he heard their words, but it didn't take long for him to realize it must mean he almost walked into the very water he had felt next to him a bit back. Once it dawned on him what was going on, his heartbeat calmed down a little from the earlier startle. When they spoke again he could vaguely feel their gesture from their aura but he wasn't sure what they meant by it since it had several meanings. Calmed now, Rhun smiled a little and shook his head. "I had no intention of swimming. If you hadn't stopped me I presume I would have walked right into the water or even tripped in. Thank you." he said as he turned to face them.

From the earlier voice he now could tell they were male. They seemed kind enough considering they avoided him stepping into the pond, as innocent as that sounded, and the fact they apologized again and introduced themselves. "Please, no need to apologize. You helped me out." he assured the other, hoping they would be at ease about it. "Nice to meet you Pëllumb. My name is Rhun Elderin. I don't live in Lumiere though, I just came here out of curiosity. I live in the Pasadena district." he replied. "I've been living in Soleil for a few weeks now. When did you arrive here?" he asked curious to this man he just met. It felt really good to just be out here and talk to someone else like any normal resident would do. As much as he loved his parents and knew they did it out of love, they could be rather overprotective. It was one of the reasons the elf was so happy to be in Soleil now. Thankfully he had been able to avoid them coming over every week. He would have their friend at first but hoped they would soon see that he was fine and that they could instead just come on social visits.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

He uses auras of living beings to navigate When born he inherited his mother's high sensitivity to energies. He still can't see the world itself around him, but every living being's rawest element is energy which generates their auras which is what Rhun picks up. Though he can't see the world around him, he uses the energies to map the surroundings in his mind. By doing so he can still 'see' the world in a way much like how one could imagine a mind's image of someone they know very well. Of course in Rhun's case he doesn't know the colors, shape of bushes etc in Soleil, just Saela in his early years, and only has to go by where they are and what way they are moving, though he can feel from the aura how big or long something is. Alternatively he can feel around with his hands to make a more detailed view of the bushes, animal or person or by asking colors of for example one's hair or eyes so he can link the aura to it. Otherwise this ability mostly generates the surroundings in his mind with shapes he does know and he can't use it on inanimate objects since they don't generate auras. A weakness of this though is that he can still not calculate rocks, stone, furniture and the like since he can't use his Aura ability when there is no aura to use as aid. So it is still important for him that his home is set up in a way that he knows it well to optimally be able to live by himself. If there is to much energy going on he can sometimes mix up the signals but it has to be extremely busy for that. At such times Rhun has to fall back on hearing and feeling.

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:43 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower

While it was unfortunate the man (upon hearing his voice, Pëllumb was convinced the person he was addressing was in fact a male) for some reason had not perceived the low wall and water, at least he could rest assured that he was not about to get an earful of reprimands. Click. He stepped back a little when he heard Rhun turn away from the wall, though he definitely wished the young man would take a step or two away from the wall, lest he forget it was there or accidentally trip and fall in. Now with an appropriate conversational distance between them, he felt well enough at ease to continue the conversation. ”The pleasure is mine, I’m sure.” Such courtly pleasantries were second nature to him by this point, given his upbringing and status, though perhaps he could be a little less formal as he was conversing with a near-stranger on the street. ”Ah, Pasadena. I have heard it is a lovely district, though unfortunately I have yet to travel there myself.” Click. ”My abode has been in construction for two years now, but I have only recently moved in. It was on N-“ Wait, no, he shouldn’t phrase it like that. Sure his family and a large percentage of the world’s population would understand why New Year’s would arrive in October. He couldn’t place a nationality with the name, but even if he could, it would be foolish to assume that was all of the evidence he would need. ”I arrived on Monday.” The restructuring of his sentence might have seemed odd, but at least he had stated his intent in a non-confusing manner. Click. ”Perhaps we could walk together, if I am not imposing overly much. I imagine it would dramatically reduce the chances of either of us walking into a pond.” That may have been a strike while the irony was too hot, but he was hoping it would be seen as lighthearted and humorous.

Oh…there was a slight issue if they were to go walking together, now wasn’t there? While he could find stuff with echolocation, it didn’t provide instantaneous feedback, so if Rhun decided to pause somewhere or turn in a different direction, there would be some lag between when the action is done and when he would perceive it. Not much, but it still was a perceptible pause. ”Oh…I hope this does not dissuade you, but my vision is somewhat lacking, and it would be much easier for me to keep up with you if you would lead me? I apologize for the inconvenience, truly." There was even a specific way that worked best for leading him, but that could come later. No need in inundating this poor soul with information just yet. Click. Did he really need to mention that specifically? Rhun should be able to tell that he is blind, right? Or was Pëllumb doing too well at hiding it? Perhaps, Rhun was blind as well, it would certainly explain why he had nearly walked into a pond. But if that was the case, would Rhun really have been so reckless in a new area? Ah, it was too many possibilities and not enough concrete data, but he supposed he really didn’t have to know everything about his newfound acquaintance. There would be plenty enough time to get to know each other better and all of that good stuff.

My Associates: Rhun Disposition: Curious Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court:
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:00 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Lumiere District
Thoughts: 'This is nice.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Rhun really only had himself to blame for this near accident. He knew better than to let his attention waver in an unknown area. Even in areas he does know better some constant vigilance was preferred. If his mother would hear of this she would probably promptly move back in with him for a while. Thankfully this man had stopped him and avoided anything bad that could have happened depending how he fell. At least that gave the high elf a chance to make sure his family never found out. Though he was considering that, Rhun listened to the other once he had answered Pëllumb's question if he was a neighbor as they spoke and smiled. The high elf wondered what was about the clicking, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He knew there were people that had odder habits and it didn't easily bother him. When they switched reply mid sentence though it caused Rhun to blink a bit. "While I admit to curiosity about what you were beginning to say, I won't pry." he replied. It didn't matter after all, there was no need to look deeper into it. Rhun liked taking his time. When the other offered to walk together, Rhun was happy with the offer. He had yet to make friends here, perhaps this was the first step. A chuckle escaped him though when they joked about lower chances of walking into ponds. "I would be happy to walk together. It's definitely better than alone." the high elf replied. It was then that they brought up the issue of their vision.

That made their quick reaction to avoid him walk into the pond all the more impressive. And at the same time Rhun felt relieved. He had to admit that his lack of vision had lately caused him to have trouble making new friends. Not many were eager to befriend someone that couldn't do the same as everyone else. There would never be a movie night with the high elf in the visual sense for one. And there was the clicking noise again, it didn't bother Rhun, but it did make him curious as to what it was about, though he wasn't so certain about asking it straight out. It might be a sore subject, the high elf didn't know until he would find out. Perhaps he would have the time to. "I see. In that case it might help us both. Though I'm afraid I am not as skilled yet to lead here in this district with so little auras to navigate by. Like you I lack in vision, or better to say I am...completely blind and ashamed to admit I got a bit careless once it seemed this district was following one pattern." he admitted. "I could lead you rather well around Pasadena though." he offered. Of course they could stick to Lumiere first, after all there were two now that could 'keep an eye' on the surroundings. Even with their impairment, they both had ways to move around without tripping and falling, or Pëllumb wouldn't be here by himself. At least the high elf did not see any other auras around them safe for the stray bird that dared to pass near enough.

Rhun had to admit he had not expected to run into another blind person here in Soleil considering it's lay out and such, let alone from a connected district! "If you have no objection to walking together now you know we both can't see, I would be happy to have some company." he said, his voice calm and gentle before he lifted his hand and combed through his hair to pull it back a little so it wasn't in his face and looked in their direction. He wasn't sure how willing Pëllumb was to continue wander the district with so much that was an obstacle for them, so he figured he would make sure. And if he had to be honest to himself, he was still getting used to being all by himself. It could get a little lonely at times when friendships aren't easily formed. Still the high elf did not regret his move and now he met another like him. They seemed to get along alright so far too.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff