Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
Streets of Lumiere Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Based on what he has heard around the inn so far during their visit Patrick thought it sounded like an impressive family run place for tourists to visit while on vacation. "Takes place around the same time as Thanksgiving starting on a Thursday rather than Friday and it is basically clearance day for most retail stores. Not just for the old merchandise, but for the soon to be released in time for Christmas shopping and the black part is referring to the sales" he explained to him. "You're spoiling me by giving me this opportunity to shower you with more undivided attention" he said smiling at his boyfriend. "Well, time is on your side to think about it and arrive at your own answer" he said as they were getting closer to Saeki's house. “Me too. With my lack of experience with kids, but I do know I absolutely don’t want them to be born from Peterson's bloodline” he answered after arriving at the final destination. Ultimately he let his future life partner make the final decision in the future since he does want to be kid free as long as possible and hasn't decided if he likes kids or not. He stayed after breakfast for a little while to hang out and clean up then return home to prepare for the weekend trip.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: romanticizing.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:53 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑧
( ① чєαя, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:07 pm
OoC:

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: Lumiere Streets
Dating: Single
Voice Claim: Tobias forge
Thoughts: ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP

Just what was going on that he suddenly ended up in this situation? Seth thought about it as he ran from his garden out onto the streets of Lumiere the moment he noticed she was at him again. Thankfully his past on the streets was coming up as instinct quickly and he was still quite a fast runner. The water magi had noticed the snake was following him since they left the shadow of his house as well as the woman, so he zigzagged a bit between bins, street lamps, benches; anything that could help him keep a distance from his attackers. When he started this evening he definitely didn't expect it to be like this. It was supposed to be a calm night in! Since he had been in a rush to get away, he wasn't wearing shoes or anything either, but that was probably in his advantage right now. Back in the days he didn't have shoes either so he was pretty much back down to basic for now. Ignoring his feet getting cold, the young man didn't allow himself to lose speed either. All the while he kept an eye out for possible ways out.

Of course there was a lot of water in Lumiere, but though that was useful for his magic, it wasn't big enough to swim in. The young man did not intend to let them catch him. The snake had tried to trip him once already, Seth kept in mind they might try again. As for the woman following him, who knew what would happen if she caught him, he wasn't eager to find out. It didn't take long to notice she was nearby again though so Seth started to use his hydrokinesis anytime he passed a body of water. Making it rise up, form walls, try to wash over them and pretty much use all in his power to slow them down. He nearly tripped once because he was distracted with his magic but managed to stay on his feet. If he got the chance he would try and get to higher ground like a roof or something, but if that opportunity wouldn't present itself he would keep running if he wasn't tackled along the way.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

Porcelain_Nitemare

-

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..⋟⋟ ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ ⋞⋞..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Adrenaline pumped through her body as she pushed forward. The obstacles that Seth tried to put in her way she was able to push through or avoid for the most part. New bruises and cuts were forming along her body as her clothing tore, but she didn't care. She just pushed forward hungrily. Tulio had slipped back to the shadows, but seemed to be tracking the commotion still. Seth seemed more occupied with keeping Elizota at bay that he didn't seem as focused on the snake.

At one point, Seth seemed to trip and stagger, slowing himself down. A dark tar like substance seemed to engulf the shadows that Tulio crept in toward the pair and seemed to transport him closer to where Seth was. Though Tulio wasn't a fast mover, he could strike with great speed for his prey. Now closer to Seth, he was within striking distance. Once more Tulio would lunge, aiming to wrap around Seth's ankles to hold him in place. He wouldn't kill the man, simply restrain him.

Grinning, Elizota would push forward again, drawing her chain whip and when in range she would unleash the whip in hopes of entangling Seth with it. All the while still advancing upon him. Never giving up.

]‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [Seth/Tulio]
Clothing: [outfit]
OOC: [ ]

Rhun Tolihzeh

Porcelain_Nitemare

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:25 pm
OoC: Sorry it is not long. But ye if Seth ever meets that snake again after this night he may not be so trusting of it... >.> You little traitor

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Streets of Lumiere
Thoughts: ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP

Seth could feel he was getting tired from the running, not to mention the simultaneously casting his magic while he was at it. It seemed the years as a performer had whittled down on his stamina after all. Not that it was entirely unexpected, considering he had been performing quite a few years now. Still his magic itself had grown in strength because he was constantly using it, even if it wasn't for battles or actual need. The young man kept his eyes in front and turned into several streets to keep ahead of this creepy duo. After a moment he stopped using his magic to save some energy for if it was really needed as he was getting rather exhausted. Before he could consider what to do next though he nearly tripped, regained his balance and ran on. But it had cost him some space ahead. Before he knew it he suddenly felt something wrap around his ankles mid speed run and he fell on the pavement hitting his head. Seth shook his head a bit which now was hurting too but he quickly turned in the hopes to still catch the woman in one of his hydrokinesis attacks. The young man gathered all he could and flung it at the one chasing him, with the intend to flood her out of the streets so he could perhaps unwrap the little traitor around his ankles.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

Porcelain_Nitemare

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..⋟⋟ ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ ⋞⋞..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Her lungs burned, but she didn't care. Her prey was right within her grasp to take and she was going to take it. A crooked grin, tainted by a dark tar like liquid substance dripped from her. She pushed forward as she watched Tulio attack as she ordered and wrap around the man's ankles.

Poor Tulio. In his right mind--he would never do such a thing to someone who offered him help. However, just as his owner--his mind was clouded and twisted by whatever influenced Elizota. Tulio was bound to his owner and would follow her will.

As Seth went down he shot a wall of water toward Elizota. Her whip made contact first with the water as she pulled it to the side and back in hopes to slice through the water barreling at her. Success or not, hopefully it would lessen the impact itself. She would manage to power through whatever came her way, dodging as best she could while still maintaining her current objective. Never slowing down, she pushed on and continued her charge at the downed man.

Even as he attempted to loosen himself of her boa constrictor she was barrelling upon him going in for the tackle, grab, and bite if able. She almost seemed to hiss like a snake as she neared and prepared for her attack. The tar like substance continued to ooze about her, and would pool around her if she was able to take hold of Seth and finish her hunt.

]‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [Seth/Tulio]
Clothing: [outfit]
OOC: [please correct me if I'm wrong in how i was imagining the hydrokinesis attack. Also sorry for the wait.]

Rhun Tolihzeh

Yummy Galaxxy

Porcelain_Nitemare

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 pm
OoC: Sorry, tried to put more but doesn't seem it is working out today. Poor Seth, good thing it's just for Halloween... And no the attack wasn't that strong anymore, too much energy depleted as he isn't used to fighting with his powers, so you were right on track xD

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: At Home
Thoughts: ... ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP

Seth did what he could to reserve some energy for magic casting while he ran as much as he could. But he could feel he was slowing down. This was also why he had stopped to throw water around at random towards his assailants. It did him little good apparently though, because once he could feel his ankles being wrapped and connected to the pavement head first he was dazed on top of it all. Why was this happening anyway? It was going so well in his life now. In a desperate attempt to save himself from whatever this creature was, he had focused his last energy on the last wave before attempting to fumble the snake off his ankles in a weakened state. For a moment it seemed to work to get at least the woman off his path, but then he could see she her whip through and how she managed to break through that as well. The young man tried to break free again but he had wasted too much of his strength. The last he saw was the creature getting close before he blacked out.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн