Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
Streets of Lumiere Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:00 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and his kittens, Emerald on harness and leash to the meeting spot they were to encounter Saeki and Aki. An open like area for the pets to interact in and the adults to watch over them from a bench. The weather was good as it was going to get for today. With how the kittens interacted with his boyfriend's dog yesterday, he was sure this playdate would go without a hitch. Most likely to be a grand afternoon and an intimate Sunday dinner at Saeki's place. He was sure his boyfriend was at the destination since they usually don't keep the other waiting for long even for short notice plans. Use one hand to check on the food he prepared for the dinner in the bag that was keeping the nice and warm. Hiro was walking by him and Emerald and climbing over things nearby.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: mixed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, and his boyfriend, Saeki & Aki, the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:50 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:56 am
User Image
User Image

It had been another broken up night for Seth. All the events around Halloween still left him shaken a bit. He was still slightly jumpy, but he was no longer all by himself. Once his manager learned of what happened in Soleil and to one of his rising stars, they had insisted on a personal bodyguard. The young man had opposed of course, but it hadn't made a difference. When Seth woke with a start he looked around but he calmed down when he saw all was well. He rubbed his eyes and sighed before he got out of bed. At least it wasn't as bad as the first night. The violinist was wearing short, blue pajamas when he went to bed, but if he was going to get anything done today, he had to get ready. He first took a shower to wake himself up and clean up. Once he dried himself off he got dressed in a black skinny jeans, white shirt and a grey with blue hoodie. He was on his way to the kitchen to make some breakfast when he suddenly found him face to face with his bodyguard. "Oh geez! I totally forgot." he said with a sigh.

Sure he was shaken by the event, but to be honest, he considered a bodyguard one step too far. "Sorry, Emil's orders." the man replied. He wasn't blind to Seth's discomfort about having him hover around, and he could sympathise, but the manager paid him to keep an eye on the water magi. "But I can keep an eye on you from a distance, if that helps?" the man added. Seth wasn't exactly into being watched over by a stranger to be fair, but the man was right he got paid to do it. "I can understand that, but I just want to live my life without being watched by an adult." he replied. Sure one could look at this in several ways, but in the end the two compromised about being watched from afar. Still Seth wouldn't fully ignore them so they ate breakfast together. And deep inside he was kind of glad he had someone else around after that incident a little over two weeks ago. Either way it added a layer of security. After breakfast, the young man walked back to his room and opened up a window so fresh air could get in. He was about to walk back to the living room, trying to think of something to do, when he stopped and looked back.

The sound of a piano carried on the wind towards Seth's house. The water magi walked back to his window and leaned outside for a bit as he listened and tried to figure out where the music came from. After considering the direction of the wind, Seth's gaze rested on the castle not far from his own home. He had seen it before of course, but he never did go near. Seth didn't know the occupant after all. Today though, with the piano music, he smiled and grabbed his violin. Why not give it a go? Or perhaps Billy had rubbed off on him a little. The music was calling and whoever was playing the piano really made the instrument sing. Seth looked at the guard sitting in the room and smiled. "I'm going out, but you can stay here, I'll just be a few houses away." he told them and he quickly left the house before the man could argue. Perhaps this would help distract him from the scare he had experienced. With the violin securely on his back, Seth took a small sprint to the castle, or near it at least. He wouldn't trod onto someone else's doorstep unless he had to (like delivering something) or was invited.

When he got as close as he could without trespassing, Seth listened for a bit before he took his own violin from his back and unpacked it, getting ready to play. The young man smiled as he felt the comforting weight of the violin in his hands. It had been a long time since he played together with another person one on one. Plenty of concerts, but not like this. He just hoped that the one playing the piano wouldn't be offended. Seth waited for a good moment to join in and when it presented itself the violinist joined into a familiar melody. Moments like this Seth's talent with the violin could really shine. Not for the money, or the fame, but to just play and immerse himself into the music. This was how he preferred to play. Not that he didn't like the concerts, he loved them. But mostly because he loved to play.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Streets of Lumiere, just outside Pëllumb's house] xxx

[With : Pëllumb] xxx

[Thinking : I hope they don't mind. I don't even know them...] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:00 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

It had been a restless few weeks. They had still been haunted by nightmares and cut up sleep from the event. But yesterday was great. Not only did he make a new friend, he had a one on one concert with another person again. Just as he was so used to with the man that had plucked him off the streets so many years ago. Though it had been emotional, it also had given Seth a sense of peace. He would definitely visit them again, only this time he would make sure not to suddenly stand outside playing with them. They didn’t seem to mind though. All in all, the day with Pellumb had really helped him. The past night had been a quiet one. He didn’t have nightmares and actually slept very well. The result of this was that Seth woke up fully rested! The new day had just started when he started to stir in his bed. The sun was just crawling through the curtains which caused the young man to turn around for a moment before he opened his eyes. Still he didn’t want to stay in bed for too long either. After a moment of just enjoying the bliss of his soft bed, the violinist got up and stretched as he yawned a bit. A smile played over his lips as he realized how well he felt and he got out of bed, going straight to the bathroom. It was a new day to find new stuff to do, though he did need to run some errands at some point. Deciding better late than never, the water magi took a quick shower and once he was dried, clothed and groomed, he went back to his room to open a window and hang his blanket out. It wasn’t very warm, but that didn’t bother Seth anyway and he likes the outdoor scent on his blanket when he goes to bed.

After finishing up he walked to the kitchen, even seeing the bodyguard didn’t sour his mood today. "Good morning." he said, slightly surprising the man as he walked in. “Goodmorning, Sir. It’s good to see you are in a positive mood. I heard you two play from here yesterday, that must have really helped.” the man greeted back as he continued his work in the kitchen. Seth could see they were making for two, which he really could do all himself but he also didn’t want to make the guard feel bad so he decided to let it go. He would be stuck with them for who knows how long, he might as well befriend them. Instead he walked to the counter on the other side and opened the fridge to take out some juice for himself. "Do you want something to drink?" he asked the guard who said they already had coffee and Seth then saw it on the table. He smiled a bit and poured himself juice before he sat down at the table. Once they had eaten, the young man went to the grocery store real quick to get some stock, of course shadowed by the bodyguard. It wasn’t hours before he was home though and he had just put away all the groceries when he heard his phone go off. The young man walked to the table where he left his phone and looked at the screen. A smile formed when he saw it was from his dear pal Billy. "It looks like one of my friends wants to hang out. You can take it easy if you want. There is no way they would let anyone get near me with bad intentions." Seth said to the guard with a smile. The man thought about it for a moment but then shook his head. “Nice try, but I have never met this guy.

I wouldn’t be doing my job if I would just take your word for it without meeting them to see who it is.” he said and Seth sighed a bit. He really didn’t need his shadow to bum into all his hang out time. "Alright, alright." Seth said and walked to the living room. The guard however just had to pop into the bathroom for a moment. Seeing this opportunity, the young man grinned and took his chance. He walked to the door as quiet as he could, picked up his shoes and jacket and walked out. He was wearing short socks, skinny jeans and a black hoodie so he wasn’t very underdressed. Especially considering he was used to the cold. Seth quietly closed the door and then ran until he was out of sight of the house, or actually the entire street to be safe, before he finally put on his sneakers and jacket. After that he walked further, eager to cause some distance as he took his phone out of his pocket once more and opened the message of Billy again. This time to send a message back. Hello Billy! I would love to hang out, very much so. Where shall we meet up? Or do you want me to come to your house? Seth typed it out and then hit send and put the phone away. For now he would just go away from his own home. Though then a thought occurred to him and instead Seth used his old street knowledge to climb the nearest house and he sat down on the roof. From here he had a nice view over Lumiere, but with how he was sitting, the guard wouldn’t spot him from on the street, hopefully.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Lumiere] xxx

[With : Alone] xxx

[Thinking : I hope he understands why I left him behind...] xxx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:15 am
User Image
User Image

It was a rather cold morning, Saeki had noticed as he had stepped outside this morning to walk Aki. He was already somewhat prepared as he had seen Larry’s Report, he was wearing jeans, sneakers, long sleeved shirt and a warm hoodie and jacket instead of his usual more traditional clothes, but it was still rather cold. Still he knew what responsibilities he had taken upon him when he bought his puppy. The young swordsman looked at Aki and smiled happily. "Let’s go Aki, we won’t let a little cold stop us will we?" he had said which had gotten him a bark from his four legged friend. They had walked through Lumiere, all the way to Uptown Soleil and through the park and were now on the way back. It was a nice way to spend the early morning he admitted. To walk in the world that was just waking up, the fresh, crisp air and his dear Aki by his side. In the short time he was Aki’s owner already, he had bonded deeply with them. They were back in Streets of Lumiere and near Saeki’s house when his mobile went off. Since it was so early, the young man hadn’t called Patrick yet today as he didn’t want to wake them. But he would have called them soon enough too. Already guessing who the caller was, Saeki unlocked his mobile with a smile. And he wasn’t disappointed. "Hello my love. You are up early. I would have called you a bit later in the morning just to make sure I wouldn’t wake you. How did you sleep?" he spoke to Patrick on the phone. Of course he would be all up for meeting them later today, always. Saeki would love to spend more time with them and stay the night with each other too, but they were taking it calm and slow for the new pets of course. Though it seemed to be going well so far. It would seem his beloved was also often an early riser, so perhaps Saeki could call earlier in the future. The young swordsman looked at Aki when his puppy suddenly started barking and looked up at the roofs. Saeki followed their gaze and noticed a silver haired male on the roofs. The young man gave a wave and Saeki smiled, waving back. They were probably one of his Lumiere neighbors, but it was an odd sight to see them up on the roof. Saeki was paying most attention to Patrick though and he enticed Aki to follow him and leave the young man on the roofs alone.

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Streets of Lumiere] xxx

[With : Aki, Seth, Patrick on phone] xxx

[Thinking : What an odd place to relax.] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:17 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑪ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:53 am
User Image
User Image

It was a quiet day for the feline. Not much happened around Soleil since Halloween, though perhaps he should welcome that idea. If he ever had to return to hunting for blood, rather than ‘order’ with Solomon, it was in his benefit to live in a quiet town. The neko was laying on the roof of his own home, bathing in as much of the sun as he could get. There wasn’t much of it with all the grey clouds and it was rather cold, but the cold didn’t bother him and it never had. He actually never knew the meaning of cold, nor heat, as his demon heritage made sure he always felt neutral. As always he wasn’t wearing any shoes, he rarely did because he found they were too cramped for his feet. Darragh always did prefer walking bare feet, even as a kid. No shirt either which was the usual too and had sometimes gained him some funny stares.

The feline yawned and stood up before stretching himself, even bending his tail in a stretch. Perhaps he should go have a look around to see if he could find some activity. Over the past months as he stayed in Soleil, he had really gone back more to the old Darragh, thanks to Adramelech’s influence. Darragh looked up at the sky before he sighed deeply. The sky sure was dreary and boring. He shook his head before he moved to the edge of the roof and jumped straight to the ground. He easily landed gracefully and then started walking through the street. The bakeneko had no set location in mind. There were no agreed meetings or appointments, Adram wasn’t around and he could only go to the clubs so often really. As much as it was a great ground for hunting, now he was with Adrameleche he had no interest in finding any side affairs, he was fully dedicating that part of him to his boyfriend.

He had only walked a short while when he stopped and looked up, his ears twitching lightly as he scanned the area. He had heard a sound like stuff being moved and people walking. It was odd from the earlier silence. It didn’t take him long to find the source of the noise and he watched for a moment as a man was lugging boxes around. Darragh tilted his head and blinked a bit. Did they just arrive? It looked like they were just moving in. Or at least they were working with boxes, the feline just assumed it was because they just arrived. It didn’t look like they were having much luck though. The feline shrugged and walked towards this new person. He didn’t have anything better to do, he was bored anyway so why not see if he could help perhaps. When he reached the start of the garden he didn’t walk in it but instead raised his hand in greeting. "Welcome, are you new? It looks like you could use some help." he spoke to them. He was really strong due to his heritage, so it wouldn’t be an issue for the bakeneko.

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Streets of Lumiere, near Joules’ home] xxx

[With : Joules] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: - xxx

Kitschura_020

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:36 pm
Joules Arasai
Yen$ A large sum
User Image
Outfit: green vest with black shirt and black jeans , sneakers

Joules reached the corner of the cross streets and smoke through the pipes as he left up boxes,his ears peeked a small soft robust voice of male. He turned around and look up and smoke a huge cloud from the device. The miasma is ribboned essence of flavored tobacco filled his air ,he smiles and entertain by the voice of friendly person.

"Ohh hello there , I did not see any one comes by.. "his hazel eyes scanned the area and then met the eye of the red hair male . He gave him a allure magic lOok. *Well I be stroll to see such a friendly person here. I read this world is quite complex but yes I am new and do need help."

He act helpless as he pretend to drop boxes,he catch it. "I'm joules but you can call me Jo." He crank up the charms and took another puff out of his pipe.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 am
User Image
User Image

The feline raised an eyebrow when the other gave him his look. The magic wasn’t lost on the demon, but since he was a vampire, their allure had no effect on him. About as little as alcohol did. Darragh shook his head a bit at this attempt but he didn’t speak about it. It was a lucky thing that the bakeneko wasn’t too bothered by smoke or the pipe might have made him turn right back around. They seemed to not only be new to Soleil, but to this world? That made little sense to the feline as he had read before that there were no portals in the area. "Moving to a new area can be complex, yes. I can at least give you a hand with boxes though." Darragh said. He had no other plans so really it didn’t matter.

It was almost hilarious how obvious the attempts were of this man to charm him, but Darragh kept his wit and would walk to them to help with the lifting. "Welcome Joules, my name is Darragh and I live a few houses that way.." he introduced in turn and nodded his head towards his home three houses away. If they would try anything funny they were on their own though. Since he became a couple with Adramelech he didn’t appreciate nor welcome others touching him anything more than a handshake or a friendly clap on the shoulder or so. "Let’s get this inside then." Darragh said and smiled a bit now walking into the garden as he had permission and he picked up three boxes to carry inside the house. He waited for Joules to go first though, as they knew where they wanted all this stuff.

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Joules’ garden] xxx

[With : Joules] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: - xxx

Kitschura_020

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:20 am
Joules Arasai
Yen$ A large sum
User Image
User Image

Outfit: green vest with black shirt and black jeans , sneakers
it looks that the Darragh did infact had no effect from joules chords.so he picked himself up and see analysis Darragh character once again. See that the young man already pick up box and lead a way, Joule's follow the pursuit. He walk around the corner and into the house by the garden, open the house door.
" Nice to meet you Darragh. Thank for your generosity." He pushed the door open and slide the box down . " Welcome to my home abode. I have anitque from around the world. A studio in the basement. A lab in other part. Bedroom of you like.. "he winks at Darragh then smell rose on the hallway table. "You can place the boxes next to my giant staircase. I have 5 bedroom."

He puff another whisp from the pipe and look at his paint on the wall. They all pictures of ancient dragon and trolls. He looks at frame of the bewildered forest. He looks back at Darragh and lean in the stairwell. " Tell me about this world. An about the fruit nanoa. I heard this legend."

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:48 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )