Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Questions & Answers
hanging with the sinners

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:01 pm
I have about 19 friends all of pagan and norse pagan beliefs. and I do make quite a positive effect on them. I even helped out two of them that were having marriage problems and continue to help them using christian advice. is it wrong to spend a lot of time with people of another religion? I find myself stronger in my own faith every second I spend with them and my faith effects them and changes their views on Christianity  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:08 pm
kesuke uchiha
I have about 19 friends all of pagan and norse pagan beliefs. and I do make quite a positive effect on them. I even helped out two of them that were having marriage problems and continue to help them using christian advice. is it wrong to spend a lot of time with people of another religion? I find myself stronger in my own faith every second I spend with them and my faith effects them and changes their views on Christianity

That's good, bro.. When the pressure is on the Light of Christ shines the brightest.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:47 am
If it has a positive effect on your faith and their view of the faith, then I see no issue.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:19 am
Young King under Heaven
If it has a positive effect on your faith and their view of the faith, then I see no issue.

Agree!
It is not wrong. It's even great that you evangelize to them. Just keep in mind not to be affected by them but impacting them instead heart  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items