Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:26 am
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

He glanced over his shoulder at her before putting his helmet on. "I haven't gotten the chance yet. Ty texted me and I came straight over," he replied casually with a shrug. He knew Bree was starting to panic by the way Ty's email sounded. It didn't sound frantic or anything, but the fact that he was being asked to come, meant Bree was doing something Ty couldn't handle. It wasn't a big deal really, he could always eat once he got home. He'd have to reheat everything probably, but he'd still get to eat. Sticking the key in the ignition, he started the bike, revving the engine before kicking up the kickstand and speeding out of the hospital parking lot.

[EXIT]

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; I laughed for 20 minutes!
Op! I've been there and done that! ))

Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:33 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Huffing lightly, she sighed into his jacket, the air whisping from her nostrils. Turning her head, she rested her cheek on his shoulder now, making her cheek expand and puff up around her eye, her lips dragged by the pull of her skin. Byeehh... He had probably seen her get angry about his response to her freaking out. But still, even if she could think clearly, she was pretty sure anyone would've been pissed off at that reply. It was a pretty much 'suck it up' thing to say. Then again, maybe she was just accustomed to Finn's hugs and telling her it would be all right. Pulling herself close, she kissed the back of his neck and held tight, getting that same old excited and rush of adrenaline as he sped out.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Yeeaaahhhh. And they're bein' all flirty.
And you're just like, "Yeah, nooooo."
Today's Outfit: It's Cold Outside!...; I Need A Scarf!
Feeling: Happy!
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:26 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Reaching the hospital, Celly had every right to be mad at him. He did a stupid thing for even stupider reasons. But at the same time, she felt completely responsible for what happened to him...Whatever happened to him. His house was a complete mess and there was empty beer can everywhere; she could only assume he got drunk and hurt himself. Whether it was on purpose or accident, she had yet to know and she'd find out when he woke up. Green eyes watched the paramedics wheel him inside talking their medical speak to a doctor or surgeon, or whatever. Honestly, she couldn't tell the difference, either way, she hated being here. Hospitals...Any kind of hospital wasn't her thing. They reminded her of bad times. Too many bad times to count. Unable to go with them, Celly stood in the hall she watched the doctors take Gabriel down, a blank look on her face. Even though she looked to be showing no emotion, she was worried. Even though she had hit and kicked him, she was terrified. Even though she called him an idiot, she was guilty.

Finally, when a nurse came by and told her to sit down and out of the way, she did. Dropping into a chair and staring at the floor. This was all her fault. She knew she couldn't control when her seizures happened, but it still felt like if she hadn't had one, then this wouldn't have happened. Instead they would have probably woken up in the hotel room together. With all her worry and guilt bubbling in the pit of her stomach, she had to jump to her feet and rush to the bathroom. She was still terribly hungover and needed to empty the nonexistent contents of her stomach. When she had finished, she wiped the side of her mouth with the back of her hand and pushed herself to her feet. With the back of her throat burning from all the stomach acid, she rinsed with water and went looking for a vending machine or the cafeteria to get rid of the taste in her mouth. She needed to keep her mind off the soul eating guilt she felt. Heh, what soul? She was born a redhead.

"I hope you're alright..."

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Their had been a few times that Gabe woken up throughout the ride to the hospital. The paramedics had to calm him down but he just seemed too out of it to listen. Even Celly couldn't help him. It was probably the most frustrating thing to go through. They had him wheeled throughout the halls of the hospital and into one of the operating rooms where immediately they sedated him. It took a few of the doctors to hold him down but they managed none the less. They went into the immediate process of operating on him and getting those shards of glass that were stuck in his body.

In his mind it was just darkness. No light was shining on him and all he could feel...well he couldn't feel anything. It was like he was having an outer body experience. Strange as that may been. He had no clue if it was happening or not. Even if he did he would presume it'll be just a dream. Or a hallucination. At one point he swear he saw himself lying on the operating table. The next he thought he saw Celly in the cafeteria of the hospital. What was happening? He had no clue and it was frightening to him.

Lady Illusia

OOC: Thought I'd do a little ghostly thing for you. Since your character can interact with spirits. ^.^
...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image

Walking into the cafeteria, Celly looked around for something to drink and eat. Something greasy and maybe a cup of coffee. Nice and hot for such a cold and terrible day. Walking over to the coffee machine, as she grabbed for one of the ceramic cups, she watched it crack before her hand even made contact with it. Bad omen. Because of the things she could see, she believed in all types of superstitions and supernatural things; also because she was utterly fascinated by them. She'd believed in them since she saw a UFO as a little kid. She used to be that weird kid who would go around taking pictures of everything because she thought it had some underlining, supernatural meaning. She was almost like that Luna Lovegood chick from Harry Potter. Lots of her classmates used to compare them, and make fun of her for it.

Pulling her hand away, she stared at the cup feeling a sudden chill run down her spine. A puff of white hot breath escaped her lips as she exhaled slowly. She knew these feelings well but there was something...different about it this time. Turning around, her green eyes searched the rather large cafeteria before finally spotting that familiar white hair. "Gabe!" she breathed happily and went bounding for him. Wait, they just wheeled him into surgery. He wouldn't be on his feet so soon. Her pace slowed before she even reached him, the few people in the cafeteria staring at her. No! He...He couldn't be! If she was seeing him after getting those signs of a spirit nearby, then...Celly placed her hands over her mouth. She could feel her eyes begin to sting as one hand reached out to him. "Gabe...is that really you?" she asked, needing to know if it was him or someone that just looked similar to him.

((OOC; Ooooooo! Drama bomb ))
xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

The surgeons were still performing surgery on Gabe's body. He was not dead. No just half of him seemed to be roaming the halls while the other remained in his body, fighting to stay alive. Strange as that must be to some people. The doctors had him on his stomach where all the damage was mostly at. Each time they removed one piece of glass, another was found. He really did do a number on his body. After all this he would have some scars and a reminder to know he should be a lot more careful next time.

Seeing the emptiness of the air, all that he could see was just darkness. Not even Celly was giving him that light. When a voice became pinned into his ears, he knelled to the ground, covering both hearing holes. The voice seemed so damn loud and booming. It was like someone was driving a knife into his ear. When it subsided he leaned up, with his now paled white eyes staring around into the nothingness. "Who's there?" His voice echoed into the void. He had no clue it was her yet. Everything seemed confusing to him right now. It started to make him feel like a frighten young boy who lost his teddy bear.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

His image flickered causing Celly to gasp softly. What was happening to him?! Why was he even here? He should still be attached to body, but if he was flickering then maybe he still was. That fact that his lips didn't move when she heard his voice only made that assumption clearer. A small sense of relief washed over her. At least he wasn't dead. Reaching out her hand out towards him, her trembling fingers passed through him. An electromagnetic pulse ran through her from the tips of her fingers all the way to her shoulder and down to her toes; like being shocked. "Gabe, it's me. Celly," she replied calmly to the sound of his surprisingly scared voice. If he was flickering then it probably meant he was stuck in limbo, or the Between. Whichever you preferred to call it. Either way, they were pretty much the same thing.

Whatever though, he needed to stay with his body. If he left it...The farther away he went from it the weaker the link between spirit and body would become. She told him that she didn't want to see his spirit haunting her. Not only would it be annoying and just adding one more that wouldn't shut up, but she would feel personally responsible and guilty. Celly gasped softly as she shudder. A sense of fear overtook her. Crippling fear. Was this what he's feeling right now? It was very possible. Most spirits were frightened at first; wondering what was happening to them. "Gabriel, listen to me, there's nothing to be frightened of. I'm right here okay?" she reassured him, not even caring that people were staring at her like she was crazy.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

He went to cry out in pain of the voice that boomed in his head but something changed. A hand that had gone throughout his body caused everything around him to spin. His eyes were looking past her as they darted back and forth. Soon enough he turned around and at the same time his form started to flicker. Like it was about to dissipate. This was not the case. Eventually everything came to light. His eyes started to show some colour and the sound of Celly's voice drawn him to seeing her in front of him. He could not see anything past her. Just her. This was turning to be one very strange day.

"C-Celly is that you?" He went to place his hand to the side of her face but his hand went right through her. Stepping back, he closed his eyes and lowered his head in a cowards way. He shook his head frequently before opening his eyes back up to look back at her. "What's going on?" His voice seemed to show whisper to it. He could not help it but it sounded really odd. He tried to place his hand on her again but the same reaction that had caused before, happened once more. Why couldn't he touch her? What was happening to him?!?

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

"Yeah, it's me," she replied softly. Okay, she needed to calm down. Breathe. Think. Ugh, her stomach churned. No, this was more important than being sick right now. She could actually help him. How, she had absolutely no idea she dealt with already dead spirits, not ones that still had a chance of living. She watched him try and touch, feeling a tingle each time his hand passed through her. Okay, she needed to take a second and think. They were operating on him right now, right? It's possible that he's just having an out of body experience. It happens quite often with hospital patients actually; mostly coma patients but it's all the same. There was a small spike in panic and she looked up at him. "Gabe, it's alright. Everything is going to be fine..." she paused as she felt an urge to punch him in the face. It's not like he'd feel it so she'd wait until he was recovered. Idiot.

"The doctors are just operating on you. You...Actually I don't know what you did, but you're hurt pretty bad and lost a lot of blood," she told him her voice calming no matter how enraged she was with him. All of that could be saved for later. If he got too worked up, who knows what could happen. "Just relax and let them do there thing and then everything will be back to normal."

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

Surely this had to be a dream for what he was seeing. This just didn't make sense. He never believed in that superstitious crap. Perhaps this just was an hallucination and that he was back home, lying on the floor passed out. This just didn't feel real enough. He would surely have a load of questions to ask when he comes out of this. That is if he remembers since usually in this occurrences the person who has these experiences would forget. Though with having Celly around perhaps that won't happen. Who knows...

When he heard her speak about him being operated on and that he lost a lot of blood, he felt a sharp sting dwell into his mind. His body in reality had shaken somewhat when the surgeons tried to operate on them. They quickly sedated him again, giving him a more heavy dosage. This made the ghostly version of him slowly disappear. "W-What are you saying?" He couldn't hear her voice anymore. Everything went dark once more. Soon enough he was gone from her sight and back into what was his body on the operating table.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

Celly stared at the spot his image used to be in. Hopefully that meant he was back where he needed to be. Resting a hand against her temple, she sighed heavily feeling a little light headed from the worrying and hangover. Falling into a nearby seat, she took a few deep breaths. Oh, she wasn't feeling good again. It's one hangover! It shouldn't be this bad! It felt like she was being hit by more then one all at once and it sucked hard balls. Back to what she was doing! Food and coffee. She had to leave his care in the hands of the professionals and there was nothing she could do until he was in recovery and even then, really she had to wait until he was discharged and she didn't even know when that would be.

Getting up from the table, she trudged over to cafeteria worker to get some food. Hospital food was far from the best. Hell, it wasn't even good. But it was something and that was all that mattered. What if she were to leave to get real food and something happened to Gabe while she was gone? Her already chasm of guilt would multiply to new depths. Grabbing the tray of food, she walked over to the coffee and tried for another cup. When the cup didn't crack, she grabbed it and filled it with the scalding black liquid. She normally hated the taste of regular black coffee, but this one time she'd suffer through if only for the sake of getting rid of her hangover. Sitting down at a table, she started eating, waiting for any news on Gabriel.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

The surgeons, doctors operated for hours on end. They had no trouble removing the glass. It was patching him up was the problem. Blood had severely poured out of his body. He right now just looked like a corpse but he was breathing none the less. They had managed to patch him fully up and when it was over, they wheeled him into one of the patience rooms where he was hooked up to a machine to keep him breathing. He had a blood pack near his bed along with a fluid pack. Both were pouring through a tub and into his body.

He remained sedated and in about one or two hours he would come to light. That though would depend on him fighting to pull through. Sure he'd make it but he had to have the willing to survive. The doctors had considered the idea of having him remain in the hospital for days but if he shows a good sign, he could be out by tonight.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

She needed to order Chinese food or go to a diner to have their greasy food, this just wasn't cutting it. Though, the coffee was helping some. "Excuse me," a voice spoke up beside her suddenly. Celly jumped nearly five feet in the air at the sudden voice, having been lost in her own thoughts. Placing a hand on her chest to try and calm her rapidly beating heart, she looked over to the man in the sterile lab coat. "You're the woman who came in with the white haired man correct?" the man asked, to which Celly nodded in response. "Alright, we'll he's out of surgery and stable. We've got him under sedation right now so he won't be awake, but you can go see him if you want." She quickly got up from her seat, immediately needing to steady herself from the spinning room, before making her way with the doctor to his room.

As she was shown his room, Celly walked in slowly, looking over her shoulder when she felt the doctor leave. Green eyes shifted back to his sleeping frame. Staring at him lying there in the bed, she couldn't seem to move from her spot standing in the middle of the room. At least he was alive and breathing, but this was all her fault. If she hadn't had a seizure, he wouldn't have gone home and nearly drank himself to death. She was the cause of all of this! Just like that girl back at Cagewater. She was the cause of that too! A look of pure terror took over her features as she took a step back. This was exactly like that time. She was the cause of putting that girl in a coma just like she's the cause of putting him in his. The only difference was this one seemed to hurt more, like someone stabbed her in the chest and kept turning the knife.

xTwisted Jester

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$500

His breathing was ragged as he recovered on the bed. His eyes closed and his chest raising up and down in a slow fashion. The surgeons definitely got him out of the woods. He would have to be considered lucky since not many people of his stature could pull through. Especially since the alcohol that had been consumed. If he went any further he would of either died by blood loss or alcohol poisoning. This was one of those signs where he needed to stop this madness. Stop causing people pain that cared about him. Even if it was only one person who cared.

On the outside he was unconscious but in his mind he could partly hear everything in the room. He could not make any response though but if anything was spoken then he would be able to hear. The sedation they gave him was waring off so it would only be a matter of time to when he wakes up. He only hoped though when his eyes open that someone familiar would be there. Someone who meant a whole lot to him. He may appear mean to others but his heart now belonged to another. Let's just hope she accepts it when he wakes up and tells her.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas