Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:08 am
User Image
User Image

Oh my goodness, she's French!? Hearing her accent makes him adore her even more. Rapha couldn't help but sigh in silence as he stood upon this-- goddess. He didn't mind how tall she was. 'Ain't towering trees beautiful when gazing at them in awe?' But exaggerations aside. Ultimately, this lady here felt like a wildcard, well.. the approachable types, that is.

As they would stroll closer to the bar area, Rapha just can't drag his eyes out from her bouncing locks. Is it even hair? It's hard to tell as if they looked edible for some random thought he deems unclear.

"Good evening, I would like some blood vodka, please. And a Hapsburg Blackberry, uhh.. Balsamic Black for the lady." He addressed to the bartender. Rapha would then give a nod and a closed-eyed smile before facing her again.

"So uhm, what's your name? ---I'm Raphael, but you can just call me Rapha. --Oh and, I'm a doctor. If you have any health problems related to your vision, hearing, taste or smell, I'm your guy." Rapha would then reach his business card to his acquaintance. The card provides his full name, profession, and the location of his clinic (along with the time and schedule details).

The way Raphael talks to her is not the formal kind as such gentlemen would. He is more of a casual, non-formal talker. Tho he always keeps that smile on his face and tries not to show his fangs to not freak people out. ~By the way, um.. you don't happen to have a boyfriend, do you? Rapha followed the question with a little nervous look from around their vicinity. Since he is not the type to point his nose on ladies that already have an intimate relationship with others.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            Winter - Casual
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            Saisons de Amour
                                                            WITH:
                                                            A smexy gummy haired lady~
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            "I'm going to have fun socializing. LOL"
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            Single

Yummy Galaxxy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:09 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

John's face turned from nonchalant into a rather worried look. He glanced at Freya directly into her eyes when she spoke to him. If this situation goes downhill, his night is sadly to speak, ruined. How John wishes Akane wouldn't talk too much about him. It's not just about his unofficial relationship with Vitessa, but also about how John makes his money. Thus, involved with such illegal contracts and business deals. -- But he is working his way to go clean again with the help of a new business friend, Damen, of course.

John would then look at Akane only to sigh and would gaze down to the fine tiled floor, like a child whose playmate's attention was stolen by another kid.
                                                          He was quiet after that and placed a hand in his pocket. Conveniently, there was a table just a few steps away from them. But there was one man occupying one of its seats. Maybe the man was waiting for someone?

While Freya is preoccupied with Akane, John approached the man and asked him "politely" to get the f*ck off the seat. His deep ocean eyes fiercely gazed at man's soul as he towered over him. And yes, his intimidation worked.

"Ladies, here's a table for us." ... ~Now if you could excuse me, I'll be going to the men's room and be back with our drinks." He addressed Freya and Akane and proceeded off.

----------------------------------------------------------------
                                                          SEE SPOILER TO CONTINUE READING
                                                          (Men's Room)

After John arrived at the men's room, he took a leak and washed his face before staring idly at his reflection at the men's room's wall mirror. He took a minute and just stood there like a man with no life. Silence filled the room, despite the music from the main hall. John doesn't even know what to say to himself.

All of a sudden, he was snapped back to his senses when three more men enters the room, but the third one was the guy from earlier. The man who John shooed off of the table to claim it for himself, Freya and Akane.

"Is this the punk?" asked the other guy. "Yeah, that's him. That's the guy who took our seats!" ... "You think your so tough eh?" said the man from earlier.

"Look.. I don't want any trouble. --I'm not in the f*cking mood right now." John warned them but the men didn't stop to attack him. The other one grabbed his shoulder but at that point, the scene would shift and everything went black.

Five (5) minutes after the fistfight, John is now pinning the familiar man and shoving his face into a urinal. His clothes were a little crumpled and has a splatter of blood on his cheek, but its not John's blood. The other two goons are also unconscious, one is laying on the floor while the other one is dipping his forehead in one of the toilets.

"Look man.. . The ladies need the seats-- I only asked for just ONE -- F*CKING.. NORMAL NIGHT. --- Don't you ever F*CK with me. Ты получил это!? You got it..?
                                                          If I see you and v'your buddies again, I will turn your head into a f*ckable ashtray."
                                                          John was tempted to pull a gun and even put a bullet on the man's head, but he doesn't want another mess lingering beneath his shoes. After threatening the man, he pulled the urinal's lever, washing the man's face with toilet water before kicking him to the wall. Urgh!

And after a quick fix on his suit and cleaning the blood off his cheek, John went back to the party as nothing happened. However, the small scratches on John's knuckles may be sensed by Akane for her lust for blood or Freya's keen sense of smell.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A moment later, John returned to their table with their refreshments.
                                                          "I'm sorry for the delay-- I had some... unexpected encounters along the way. -- Here are the drinks, loves."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE:
                                                          Winter Ball, Saisons de Soleil
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          - Freya
                                                          - Akane
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "... s**t''

ooc: "I-- AM -- DYING. gonk "

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:36 pm
l SHEM l

User Image

OOC: -- //Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: You said 'formal', right? //Money: Nunya.

She followed a few feet behind the stranger to the bar with a slowish stroll, still keeping her eye on the occasional piece of eye candy she might make herself available to should this one in particular fall through. She was well aware of his wandering shark eyes near her face, his peripherals didn't hide much from a woman that knew where to look. Either way, she didn't care. She knew what she was about and was confident in the way she held herself.

Once they reached the bar, she crossed both arms over the wooden ledge and planted her cleavage on them somewhat intentionally. Her brow cocked at the concoction he chose in response to her request and, in seeing 'Absinthe' reflect off the label as the bartender poured a short amount, slightly scrunched her petite nose. She was never a fan of the licorice flavored drink, and it certainly wasn't what she would define as 'dark' except in color in this instance, but she would give it a chance. If anything, she was more surprised they supplied something so out of the ordinary... Maybe an old bottle that sat on the shelf for too long from some rich slick.

She turned her chin, sending a flow of pink locks down her back. Rapha. An interesting choice for a full name like Raphael; normally they stopped at the 'h'. Immediately she thought to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She clicked her tongue off the roof of her mouth and pursed her plush, glossy pink lips, hardly reaching forward to pluck the card between two of his fingers. A doctor, hm? He introduced himself more like a business man. There was a short glance to the back, then the front of the card before she dropped it to the bar top in front of her and flicked those curious, predatory red eyes back up to him. "Candy.ღ" There was a quiet 'thmp' beside her elbow. "Cinnamon if it fancies you~." Either was acceptable, she hadn't been called the latter since moving to Soleil.

There was a soft snort to her voice as she lifted the glass first to her nose, then to her lips. It smelled sweet with a splash of vinegar. Balsamic... Was there actually vinegar in this? She tried not to show the confusion of the thought. "And suppose I do?" Amusing. She tipped the glass back against her lips, her eyes boring into him without a wavering moment. Would he panic?

User Image

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces