Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:27 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:32 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛ By the time he made it to Saisons de Amour he was no longer in his human form. The ancient Kitsune known as Adramelech had borrowed the flesh of Solomon. As they did switching places if the other wanted their own privacy two souls one body. They lived different lives and were different people after all. Unlike Solomon who was more to himself, the ancient king was more social and more pleasant to be around. Case in point when he entered the hotel he walked with a certain air about him one befitting a king. Regal yet pleasant as he appeared with a smile on his face magnifying his already alluring features. His tails swayed behind him as he made his way to the bar sitting in the center bar chair.

♛He didn't order anything yet opting to wait for his Lover D to arrive. Instead, he made small talk with the bartender who he learned was a great storyteller. The two would swap stories between the two through their talks Adram would learn the man is a werewolf. Who came from a long line of them ten generation-long families. This was impressive given the violent nature of werewolves, but the silver bartender assured him. His family had always been good and noble folk even serving kings back in the day. On it went Wolf and Fox traded stories Adram regaling the man of stories of old. Back in his day, the word was more magical than it was now.

♛Adram would proceed to talk the man ear off who didn't seem to mind it as his stories drew a small crowd. As for a drink well he did end up buying one, but something weak. He added not to get plastered before his date arrived even though it would take a while. He needed the heavy stuff but he dared not tempt his himself further.
User Image

OCC:

]
Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Excited for the hunt.

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Saisons de Amour

々Thoughts:'' Ah, let me tell you .... ''

々Company: Darragh

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

The snow crunched under Darragh’s feet as he made his way to Saisons. Though rare, the feline was actually wearing shoes and a hoodie. He only did it to fit in with the other people wandering the streets though. D’s watchful eyes glanced around at his fellow travelers. A couple, a mother with what seemed an unruly child and a few unsupervised children who were throwing snowballs at each other along the street. The demon cat smiled a bit, something that would have been unthinkable some time ago. He would never lose his sharp edge, but he was becoming more open and easier to get along with over time. Still he didn’t linger and moved on to eagerly make his way to where his lover awaited. They had a few plans for today and Darragh looked forward to them.

Once he set his mind to purely getting to Saisons de Amour, it didn’t take long before he reached the destination and stepped inside. The moment he walked in, Darragh looked around to see if he could spot his dear fox. Soon enough his eyes found Adramelech, sitting at the bar in deep conversation with the bartender. He glanced at the clock to see if he was late, but he was actually here a bit before the agreed time. The feline walked straight further in and towards the man’s side before he smiled and looked at the other. "Good to see you again my love. How long have you been here? I hope I didn’t make you wait too long." he said before greeting the bartender, not hiding their affiliation. Trusting what he had discerned from his time here, which was that Soleil was much more inclusive than some places he had seen, the cat didn’t expect trouble over them being together despite both being men. This had definitely been different in an older time the demon had known.

A soft smile was on his lips as he looked at his beloved. Today promised to be full of fun and enjoyment, though their plans were a lot more timid and calm than they usually were. Darragh didn’t mind, he would love spending time just sitting together, talk with each other. No doubt there were still plenty of memories they could catch up on from the time they spent separated. "Are you ready for a calm and quiet day?" he asked and winked at them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Saisons de Amour] xxx

[With : Adramelech] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: - xxx
"Darragh Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:05 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛ As the conversation moved on Adram ended up hearing a story about how the bartender. Had once stepped on a bear trap in his werewolf form he told him it hurt like hell. Gave him a wicked scar he offered to show Adram who decline in good taste. They shared a laugh over that little no thank you, and Adram down another shot. His fox ears twitched and his nose sniffed a bit as he caught the scent of an oh-so-familiar man. The scent of his lover he didn't turn on a dime to greet him but waited for him to get closer. Adram smirked when Darragh sat next to him, he turned to him slowly from smirk to smile. "My words were exactly spoken for me music to my ears good to see you, my love. Not at all I was just enjoying some lovely stories from the barkeeper" Adram lifted a toast to the man.

♛The barkeeper looked from Darragh to Adram and nodded his head with a smile. A couple he thought he greeted Daaragh and offered him a drink if so bottoms up. If not he would excuse himself politely giving the two lovebirds some much-needed privacy. When Daaragh he would feel one of Adram comfortable yet large tails wrapped around the man's waist gently. A warm gesture and an affectionate one, he just couldn't help himself. A calm and quiet day indeed that sounded splendid. The clever Fox had ideas to make the day even better. Placing his right elbow on the table he rested his head on his open palm.

♛Looking regal as ever with the added touch of a scholar pondering or perhaps gazing at a work of art calm and collected." With you even more so dear Darragh. I was even thinking of adding a hot bath to that list and perhaps acupuncture? Anytime you want to go let me know, and feel free to add to that list I'm all ears." Case in point his ears twitched and he gave his won wink in return. A nice meal would be good as well or did they serve special meals for vampires.? He'd have to ask the staff questions for later he thought.

User Image

OCC:

]
Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: relaxed

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Saisons de Amour

々Thoughts:''Best place to be''

々Company: Darragh

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Taken