Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇★

Taki raised both of his brows when he heard Brittany's answer, he translated 'I guess' to 'Yes'. He shot his eyes open and pointed directly at her. "Ah ha! You're the next version of Snow White." he said confidently then placed his hands on his hips and held his head to the sky as he let out a hearty laugh. He looked back down at Brittany, "One, both of you are beautiful. Two, like Snow White animals follow her except for you it's butterflies. Three, both of you seem to have a way to communicate with them for some reason I don't know. Four, both of you can sing and I bet you can cook too. Five, both of you are so kind~. May I go on?" he said with a toothy grin as he had more reasons left in his sleeve. "I'm a genius." he said with pride and stuck his nose up in the air.

★▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

Love interest: No one at the moment
O.O.C:

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

Brittany blinked again in shocked she never thought about that before but now she see why he thought that it was all right even the cooking mostly because she cooked for herself since it gave her something to do. She laughed "I never thought of it like that before" she said happily "Though I don't live with seven men like snow white" she joked the way he stuck his nose up in pride and the grin just made her laugh even more he acted no where near how people acted in Lumiere it was interesting "Your weird you know, I never met someone like you before" she said with a smile and the butterfly flapped it wings in agreement.

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Curious l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki looked back to Brittany then tilted his head, "Hm, really?" he asked. Brittany was similar to his psychiatrist, the man approached him calmly well too calmly one dat which made Taki's feel and act like an untamed animal and chased the poor doctor around the house but overall he was kind that the psychiatrist was willing to have another go with him once he is released from the hospital, he didn't really remember anything from that encounter because he woke up with tranquilizer dart on his butt. He shivered at the memory of him how he got the dart out. "I'll take that as a compliment." he said with a thumbs up and a smile. He rubbed his chin as he went in thought again, "Do you be any chance know if there is a police station around here?" he asked curiously and guessed that Brittany might have stayed longer than him and knows her way better.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:24 am
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

O.O.C:

Brittany smiled she did mean it as a compliment "Good" she said. When he asked if there was a police station around this area she laughed nervously and scratched the back of her neck "I'm sorry, I don't live around here so I don't know the area very well..I'm useless sorry again" Brittany said in defeat Brittany only knew very little about this area she only came here once in a while to get away from the loudness of Lumiere, and she was lucky if she was able to she always had a bodyguard watching her at all times, but today she snuck away from them to get some alone time from them.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:39 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki raised both of his brows in surprise, he thought she knows her way around here. He then frowned and had a concerned look on his face, "You don't? But you do know your way back home, though?" he said as he looked down at her. She was the first person besides the doctors he gets to talk to normally if you can say that, it was better then being asked a lot of questions and seen weird pictures. He was worried that Brittany will become lost and might meet a gang on her way, this place seems peaceful but that doesn't mean everyone is not dangerous. He was also dangerous even though he doesn't seem or look like it, for now. She seem fragile to him but he learned that you mustn't judge by a person's appearance maybe she got some fire inside he hasn't seen yet. He placed his hands behind his head, "Well, can you manage?" he asked again.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

O.O.C:

Brittany nodded she knew her way back she just would walk back the way she came "I do, even if I didn't they would come get me after a certain amount of time" she said forgetting to verify who 'they' were. Brittany lifted the butterfly off her shoulder and looked at the little guy "I should be fine" she reinsured him she wouldn't be surprised if people were watching her already her father was...kind of.. over-protective.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Curious l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki sighed in relief then raised an eyebrow, "They?" he said as he tilted his head. He began to wonder who 'they' are. "Butterflies? he guessed, in Snow White the animals help her found the seven dwarves' cottage for shelter so maybe that works the same with Brittany probably even help her do choirs around the house but butterflies are not that strong, are they? If it were her parents what would they think for their daughter talking to a grown man wearing handcuffs even if he looks kind.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

O.O.C:

Brittany wondered why he said 'they' then remembered he didn't live where she did "Um..no not butterflies ...they're..um..my bodyguards" Brittany said the last part quietly she really didn't like telling others about them it made her feel even more excluded from others, every time someone found out they avoided her because of them so she was left alone a lot though she was use to it, it didn't mean she wasn't sad about it.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤:... l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki blinked then cleaned out his ears to make sure she was hearing her correctly, he leaned down to approximately her level to hear her better. "I sorry Brittania I didn't hear you well, say that one more time please." he said with a fake smile. Policemen he can handle since some of them already know him and he would have a friendly chat in a cafe to have a cup of coffee or donuts once in awhile, but whatever she just said, he wasn't really sure he can handle them. He stared at Bloo as he waited for her answer or reply.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

O.O.C:

When he leaned down to her level and asked her to say it one more time she covered her face with her hands once the butterfly flew off again "M-my...bodyguards" she said as she kept her face hidden from him. A moment later Brittany peeked through her fingers watching his reaction

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤:Chill l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki stared at Brittany blank for a moment then blinked a few times, he stood slowly stood straight up and looked around their surroundings. Once he thinks the close was clear he let out a cry, "WHAT!?" he freaked out, "You mean those tall scary bold guys!" then looked around rapidly their surroundings. He has encountered those guys before and he must say most of them are not friendly, he rather prefer police officers than bodyguards at they don't beat you to death well some body guards don't but still. He soon calmed down and finally collected himself as he took a few deep and relaxing breath, he let out a nervous laugh. "What am I scared about? I can handle them as easy as one two three." he said then flash Brittany a grin, being very good at disguising his discomfort. "A friend of Brittany is a friend of mine." he said with confidence and is totally calm with this, not quite.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

O.O.C:

Brittany squeaked when he yelled "Y-yes" she answered when he asked she watched as he looked around she could tell he didn't like the idea of having bodyguards around "D-don't worry...I snuck away they're not any where here..yet" she said as she looked at the ground. Brittany looked back up at him when he said he could handle them she laughed nervously but didn't say anything most of them were professionally trained and had a military or government background, "I guess...though they don't even talk to me.. but sometimes their nice" she said as she scratched her cheek with her finger shyly.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:03 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤:Excited l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki nodded his head, he wanted to remove his handcuffs soon before one of the bodyguards see him with them and probably won't let them came near Brittany. He frowned at the thought for a moment and a smile appeared on his face again. He searched in his back pocket then pulled out his phone, "May I have Brittania's phone number please." he said with a toothy smile. He forgot the feeling of calling or texting a friend before because most of his phone calls and texts is about 'business' or a planned appointment at the mental hospital. He was getting excited about the thought and if he had a dog's tail it would be wagging rapidly back and forth even though he is scared to death of dogs. He waited for Brittany's response and had a shine on his eyes.

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:52 am
User Image User Image
ℬriȶȶɑภყ ȶℌℴ๓ɑs

O.O.C: Random numbers woo!!!

Brittany stopped for a moment he asked her for her phone number this was the first time someone asked for it that wasn't a client of her father's company of she declined them since most were old guys. Brittany nodded with a happy smile "Sure!" she pulled her phone out from her hand bag she wasn't great with remembering numbers so she always had to look what her number was "679-xxx-xxxx" she told him happily.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤:Streets l Company ➤: Brittany and Bloo l Money ➤:$500 l

Taki typed in her digits then send her his phone number by text. He grinned as he added her to his contacts. Okay now say cheese~ he said then took a picture of Brittany and Bloo together. Hc placed his phone back inside his phone back in his back pocket. It's time for me to go, I know a guy who knows another guy who owns a chainsaw that's powerful enough to cut through metal!I'll be free! he said cheerfully then slapped his hand over his mouth, he wasn't supposed to say that especially to an innocent girl like her! The man is going to strangle him. Before he could receive from his new friend. He turned his heel then began to walk away, he waved his hand towards her, Bye Bye Sno- Brittania~! We will meet again! he called out then went to the direction of the Ombre district.

+Exits+

User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Devils-Mistress10

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items