Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:36 pm
sтяєєтs σғ םσωитσωи sσℓєιℓ

User Image

Like any typical downtown area, the streets are typically
flooded with people either on their way back uptown, out of town, or towards the
beach. Though nighttime can be a little scarier.

Try not to get mugged.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina walked happily down the street, staring at the flashing billboards and neon signs. Her new surroundings looked pretty cool, and she was excited to meet her neighbors. They were taking too long though, and she decided to go out. The shops were plentiful, and she was excited to check out all of them. Her stroll turned into skipping as she went down the sidewalk, happy that she was starting her life without her parents breathing down her back for a change. Though it wasn't the last time she was going to see them of course, she would miss them, and they loaned her some money to start off this change. She hoped she wouldn't spend it all at once, or till the very least until she gets a job.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X|❦| Money - $550 |❦| Mood - Excited |❦| Crush - No one|❦| With No one

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:36 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He slowly paced down the streets of Soleil, he had just move here a couple of months ago and he still has yet to get used to his new environment, it's still morning and he decides to take the small alley way instead of the streets to avoid huge crowds or getting pick pocketed. Life in Soleil was definitely much more relaxing compared to the previous city he lived in.

Just as he stepped out of the alleyway, someone who came skipping down the road bumped into him which caused him to stumble a little. He looked over only to see a woman in yellow.

"Sorry, I should've watched where I was going. Are you alright?" He looked at her in concern.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina skipped happily, well until something huge bumped into her. She fell on her rump in a not so graceful way, but it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. She heard a male voice asking if she were OK and apologizing.

"Nah, it's OK, nothing to cry over." If she were in a bad mood, she may have snapped at him, but she's terrible at that, so this guy woulda walked out fine. She stood up from the smooth concrete, looked over at the male beside her, and she was very small against the red-haired behemoth. "Man, I'm tiny.. Wanna share some of that height you got there? It's impolite not to." She giggled after her little joke, and decided that she might as well introduce herself. "Name's Rina, by the way."

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Money - $550 |❦| Outfit - X|❦| Mood - Joking |❦| Crush - No one|❦| With Mr. Behemoth

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:15 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Apologetic / Half joking

She got up just as he was about to reach his hands out, he might as well just put his hands back into his pocket. "Ah yeah, sorry." He scratched the back of his head as he apologized again. He tilted his head downwards to look at her, he was pretty surprised at how small-sized she is when she pointed it out. She seemed like a cheerful person to him when she made a joke about her own height. He snickered under his breath after hearing what she said.

"And just how am I going to do that?" He slightly squinted his eye and questioned her but soon reaches his hands out and introduced himself. "That's a unique name. Seth."

OOC: LOLWAT MR. BEHEMOTH rofl
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:35 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina was in a happy mood considering she met someone, and even made a joke."There's no need to apologize, no harm done." She even did a little twirl to show him. She smiled when she noticed him snickering and when he asked how he would even share his height. "I have my ways, you may never know. I might be as tall as you, and you might be as short as me one day." She jokingly gave a dumb-looking smile and giggled.

She looked at him questioningly when he commented on her name and introduced himself. "Unique in a good way, or bad way? 'Cause I've heard comments from both sides." She did shake his hand when he held it out, watching hers disappear behind it. His hand completely engulfed hers. She's a munchkin, she's completely sure she is. Which direction is Kansas, Rina needs to find a girl that's about to get sucked up by a tornado.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X|❦| Money - $550 |❦| Mood - Joking |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC: Well, 4' 11 and 6' 5 is a huge difference in height, so yeah Mr. Behemoth

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:25 am

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Amused

He sighed in relief as he noticed that she's alright when she twirled, but it did look like a pretty bad fall. She's pretty amusing, it's rare to come across someone as lively as her.

"Your way? We'll see about that wouldn't we." He questioned her again. He looked at their hands when she shooked his, she's petite in general, it's surprising to him how tiny a person could be.

"I meant it in a good way, were you in a hurry?" He replied as he let go of her hand, wondering why she was skipping so fast down the street, maybe she was heading somewhere? Or perhaps she was hurrying off to meet someone? Maybe he shouldn't take up so much of her time. He thought to himself.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:15 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina devilishly snickered when Seth said they'll see about the whole 'give me your height' joke. She knew that he was surprised by her height, but frankly, didn't mind. A whole a lot people obviously knew of her height, and sadly, most of them made fun of her for it. She always kept calm, and blew off their insults anyway. They got their karma soon afterwards.

"Why, thank you, Seth. Your name is very nice as well." When Seth asked her if she were in a hurry, she wondered herself if she was. "Nope, I'm in no hurry at all. I was just checking out the scenery since I just moved here." She smiled once again, and she didn't mind walking with someone, but she thought it would be weird to ask him considering they just met.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X|❦| Money - $550 |❦| Mood - Joking |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image

⋮ ☈ ❝ (Daichi "D." Ichiro) ❞

「company 」 ⋮ none
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XWhy am I
                    h e r e ⋮⋮

[Enter]

Thoughtfully, Daichi rotated the handle of the sucker in circles while considering how to spend the rest of his day as he exited the candy shop. Most of his
                              intended errands completed, he could only wonder what time it was. Though, that reminded him that he still needed to get a watch. Sighing, he cracked his
                              neck before making his way down the street.

||uta -XIf not only to h e l p those in n e e d ♥ ⋮⋮

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
"Speaking."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina let her eyes wander around, looking at they nearby buildings and the sky. She wondered what building she should go to, there were so many. It was the beginning of the day, so she was sure she would be able to visit a lot of them today. She saw a blonde walking around with a lollipop. He looked like he was heading somewhere, so she didn't bother him or anything. She gave a smile to Seth, and walked over to the building they were by, and rested against it. She gets lazy easily when she stands for a long period of time, as do a lot of people. She then waited patiently for Seth's response, if he was gonna give her one.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $550 |❦| Mood - Calm |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

Neko Narcotics

fuestray

Faun

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:48 pm
Neko Narcotics

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ann knew that Toya wasn't a child, but still he did often get lost. So she made her way towards the store. She didn't completely trust him to get the errand done completely so she wanted to go check on him. A sigh escaped her lips as she strolled down the town. The place had been uneventful for a while, which bored her to death. Seriously, was there nothing to do in this town? Another sigh escaped her lips, but it was then that a man had bumped into her, causing her to turn towards him "Hey, watch where you're going. Not like you own the street buddy" she commented, her arms crossed. She really hoped he retaliated, she wanted to fight someone one and he seemed pretty strong. She had been itching for a fight since they got here, nothing better than busting up some bodies, whether it be hers or her opponents. Besides, Toya was always slow when he went to the store so this was a good chance to kill some time while she had it. She smiled, and noticed something had dropped to the ground. She noticed it seemed to be candy, and she may have stepped on it and crushed it when they bumped into each other. If anything, it gave him a reason to fight her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Foxes: ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

「company 」 ⋮ Ann
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you
                    m i s u n d e r s t a n d ⋮⋮

Daichi winced as someone bumped into him and actually found himself shifting his weight immediately as a piece of candy fell towards her feet. Not only was his candy in jeopardy, he felt this one was looking for a fight. Using her own momentum, he not only stopped her by simply swinging his foot back, but forced her to make a inherently larger step than she had ever intended to make. Which, if she was a normal person would've resulted in her losing her balance. Dropping down, he grabbed his candy before hopping clear out of her range of attack in one smooth action. Returning the candy to his bag, he replied simply. "Well, soo-re." The words were dripping with sarcasm and irritation which failed to show on his face. "I'd 'ave someone take a look at your legs, though. Seein' as ya can't walk and all." He retorted sharply, not particularly interested in the prospect of a fight. His edging her on with petty jabs stated otherwise, though. "Must be a mite embarrassing, being all jelly-legged like that, pet." After a moment, he cooled off and sighed. That wasn't much like him, but then again it wasn't every day a gangster came through and tried to destroy his sweets. Having gotten that out of his system, he simply relaxed. He wasn't concerned in fight that lass, anyways, it'd be more work than was be fun.

||uta -XI'm not here to make f r i e n d s, only to do my j o b ♥ ⋮⋮

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
SpazzticPanda1311

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:30 pm
Neko Narcotics

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text testext tex text text text text text txt text text texttex ttex text User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ann hadn't targeted this guy specifically, it just sort of happened in her moment of deep thought. She felt his leg come towards her, and any normal person would have lost their balance. Not Ann. She recovered as if it never happened, and was still standing, her hands in her pockets. She listened to his sarcasm, whistling as he stated she should have someone look at her leg. She smirked "says the toddler who dropped his candy, and the proceeded to throw a tantrum by attempting to trip someone" she said back. She wasn't angered easily, no she was the only who cunningly jabbed at her opponents until she won. She could tell he was calming back down, he didn't seem quite eager to get into a fight with her. She knew it was obvious she wanted a fight, not like she had any reason to hide that fact after all anyways. He called her pet, and her eye twitched. That was a tad bit annoying, but nothing she couldn't get over. She smiled some "same to you kiddo, don't you know that just because the candy was on the floor for five seconds doesn't mean its ok for you to just pick it back up and save it for later?" she jabbed back. She knew the guy had to have some switch to get him angry, it was only a matter of time before she found it. Everyone had a switch after all. She shrugged "You're not even worth it. Oh! By the way, the grocery store is over there i'm sure they have some milk for you in stock so no need to rush over and get some" she said. She observed him for any changes, if he came at her she was ready to dodge at a heartbeat. If not she'd call it a day, Toya was still waiting for her after all. Didn't mean she wouldn't try again another day if she saw the guy again, but for now she had things to do.

((Out.Of.Cute-Foxes: ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

「company 」 ⋮ Ann
                    「condition 」 ⋮ normal
                    「capital 」 ⋮ $439.50

||at u -XIt seems you
                    m i s u n d e r s t a n d ⋮⋮

Sighing, he didn't even bother to retort to that comment, rubbing the back of his head. There was a reason wrappers existed. Did he really need to explain himself? Blinking, he couldn't help but mentally chuckle. Seemed she was taking the way he spoke personally though, his annoying accent was slipping. Taking a sucker out, he simply tossed it to her. "Why not try to be a little more accommodating." He mused, stoic as ever. "You're too pretty to go around beating people up at random. At least be a little more selective, I can't fight, so I wouldn't be much fun." He mused, rolling the handle of his sucker in circles before deciding it was probably best to go ahead and scatter before she actually decided to beat him up.

||uta -XI'm not here to make f r i e n d s, only to do my j o b ♥ ⋮⋮

Inventory:
2lbs Candy
Accessories:
N/A
SpazzticPanda1311

"Speaking."

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:44 pm
Neko Narcotics

User Image

Ann noticed he didn't even bat an eyelash at her when she took a jab at him. Interesting, if she wanted a fight, she'd have to pull out all the cards. Of course even she knew that now wasn't the right time to get into a fight with them at the moment. Plus knowing Toya he was going to forget something at the store. She noticed him take out a sucker and tossed it to her, she caught it lazily as she stared at it. She raised an eyebrow, was this some sort of piece offering. She rolled her eyes, she was too pretty to go around beating people up at random huh? She laughed softly "can't fight? Don't make me laugh, I don't just pick people at random. You happened to be here, I bumped into on accident at first, but even I could tell you can fight. Deny all you want, I know you have some experience" she said. He had the body of a fighter, that or she was extremely mistaken, which was unlikely. He certainly was an interesting fellow, it made her want to fight him even more. She sighed "a shame, I was really itching to fight someone worth my time" she said. She waved as she walked by again "I guess another time perhaps another time when you feel up to it kiddo" she teased a bit. Toya was still waiting for her after all. If he wanted to say anything else, maybe even offer her a fight she'd gladly accept. However, he'd have to speak up before she left.

((Out.Of.Cute-Foxes: I didn't know what to do D: ))

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff