Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:05 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: Little cat fact I found:
            "Cats can fall much further than you might expect; however, there is no exact distance a cat can fall without injury. It depends on a cat's weight, dexterity, and whether they land on concrete, grass, or in a bush. While cats have been known to fall from over 30 stories and survive, it's not very common or thoroughly researched. That being said, studies suggest cats can fall as far as 20 stories, over 200 feet, and survive with little to no injuries."
            tab tab shape: adult cat
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) and Aaron's jacket
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 2nd of December

He heard the sound of glorious wings behind him, as he was standing at the edge peering down opposite of where he had climbed up, a female voice drawing his attention from the potential escape. Something about her...

As she face morphed into something he could only see as playful, he heard his name uttered from her lips and in that moment he realised who she was. Still standing on the edge of the building, he morphed from Cat to human again, but a tail swished behind him and the feline ears on his head twitched in the cold air. He pulled the loot from between his teeth, a smirk to match before he spoke. "I'd expect a thief to take better care of their valuables, Seri." he returned, just as playfully as she was giving in return.

"I must admit you're more than I expected from what I gathered at our run-in yesterday. I must say, you really got me cornered on a ledge here. But, you forgot to account for something..." As he said this, he looked over his shoulder and down into the alley behind him, the smirk only growing. "Cats have nine lives." with that said he sent her a kiss and wink, then put the cash back in his mouth, transforming back into the furry feline, and made a leap of faith.

The drop wasn't big and he had been in worse situations. He'd land on his feet but the concrete would still hurt in his joint. He should be able to walk away unscathed though.

[[ Seri is free to grab him midair, have another bird grab him, or get him at the bottom biggrin They can play tag for a bit ]]

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:06 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:17 am
User Image
Feeling: Calm l Activity: Walking with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

It was about mid afternoon when Mark had made the suggestion that he and his boyfriend Damen head out to eat. There had been a brief discussion between the two of them when he had thought about 'Make it Tso' it was probably one of Mark's favorite restaurants to eat it. The food was really good and surprisingly authentic considering the wide variety of Asian cultures they catered too. Of course Mark had suggested they walk it since it would be good exercise for the two of them as well since they...well Mark had spent a lot of time lazing about lately. So once they were dressed with Mark in a black jacket with his favorite band logo on the back, a long sleeved shirt, and jeans, and sneakers he was ready! At least he thought as it was much more chilly than he thought it would be. It seemed to be in the thirties which was not alright to the young man! "Maybe we should have taken your car Damen..." he complained lightly as the two of them walked side by side. Of course as they walked Mark slowly reached his hand out to intertwine their fingers together to hold hands as they walked. Mark was slowly becoming more and more okay with public displays of affection as he was gaining much more confidence in himself thanks to Damen.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Damen walked with his boyfriend next to him through the streets. Mark had insisted they walk for a bit of exercise and Damen had easily agreed. He was the happiest when Mark was happy. It had been a while since they ate out in a restaurant and the demon looked forward to it. Damen was dressed for the winter cold with his black jeans, small boots which he had tucked under the jeans, a warm long sleeved white shirt, a black hoodie and his warm grey jacket. He had the hood of his hoodie pulled over his head to keep the cold wind out of his neck and smiled as he looked at Mark while they spoke. A light chuckle escaped him when his beloved Mark said perhaps the car would have been better.

The man agreed though, the car would have been nice and much warmer but they were already walking now so they might as well finish the stroll to the restaurant. Damen had switched hands so they were both holding with the right hand as their fingers entwined and pulled the young man close to his own body with his left arm over their shoulder. It wasn’t much but he could offer at least some body warmth. The demon gently kissed Mark’s cheek as he held him close while they walked. "It’s alright, we can do so next time. Unless you want me to arrange for someone to come pick us up after." he replied and offered a ride back once they were ready to go home. The restaurant would be warm too at least for sure.

A soft smile played over his lips as he gently traced his fingers over the other’s neck with the hand that was over their shoulder. That was always one thing that was clear to see. Damen loved this man with all his heart. And there was nothing he wouldn’t do for them to bring them happiness. Anything Mark asked would be his if it was in Damen’s ability to give. "I’m sure we can warm up at Make it Tso. Take our time to enjoy the evening together." he spoke as they turned in another street, his voice full of love for the one next to him. They knew their way to the restaurant as it was a favorite of them both. Damen would always order Japanese when there. Set in his ways to only eat Mark’s Korean cooking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Downtown Soleil] xxx

[With : His beloved Mark] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

By Bi Blitz

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:44 am
User Image
Feeling: Content l Activity: Walking with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark felt his face flush just a little bit when he heard the other man's chuckle at his comment. It wasn't the worst walk in the world but the younger man had spent so much time indoors once the temperature dropped that he forgot how cold it could be and while it wasn't freezing out it was still cold enough for him to have wished he wore at least another layer or two. Nonetheless Mark ended up finding that he didn't mind the cold as much as soon as Damen pulled him in to hold him close. Mark felt his cheeks turn a deeper pink as his right arm instinctively wrapped Damen's waist. This was much, much nicer!

Mark gave a warm smile when he felt Damen plant a kiss upon his cheek which caused a small laugh to escape his throat. His boyfriend was so cute! He hadn't thought the walk to the restaurant would be romantic but Damen just seemed to have a talent for such things! Of course hearing the other speak Mark simply smiled and shook his head a small bit when he offered to have someone come pick them up
"I think I'll be fine with the walk home....if you...um...hold me like this...again..." he ended up murmuring the last bit of what he had said. Of course with Damen so close the other man would obviously hear him. It was astounding to Mark how much deeper he could have fallen for his boyfriend. It felt like since he had taken things to the next level Mark felt even more attached to Damen than before, Damen made him feel like the most handsome man in the world.

Mark ended up nuzzling into the other man as he felt the others fingers run over his neck, letting out a content sigh as he held onto his boyfriend. It was painfully obvious that Mark had it bad, he was becoming more and more affectionate by the day. Just a month ago he would have balked at even the notion of holding hands in public but now here he was, cuddled up to the other man without a care in the world. The demon made Mark feel the safest he'd ever felt, like nothing could go wrong as long as he was by the younger man's side. He then let out a small hum and nodded a bit
"I can enjoy anyplace...as long as I'm...w..with you..." even now though when he got bashful or shy the stutter would come back but at with vengeance. Of course it was hardly an issue these days thanks to the confidence that a genuinely loving and caring person helped him gain. Eventually the restaurant would be just around the corner and their little walk would have to end.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:19 am
User Image
User Image

Damen blushed lightly when he felt his beloved’s arm wrap around his waist. As always his heart beat just a little bit faster the moment Mark was so near he could feel their entire body against his own. It never failed. But the demon loved it and was glad to hold Mark as close as he did. "You are as amazing as always." he complimented them in a whisper. He smiled as his boyfriend laughed when he kissed them on the cheek. His time with Mark, being together, was easily the best time of his life. Of course with it came the risk that if it would ever end he would probably be in pieces, but he had all the faith in their relationship. If anything they fell more and more in love with each other every day.

As they walked, Damen made sure to keep Mark close so he could help hold off the cold a bit more for them. "It would be my pleasure to hold you this close. Even if you make my heart go wild whenever we do." he replied and winked at his beloved. That was one reason why Damen wasn’t worried about it anymore. As much as he had been having his doubts when they just got together if he would be the right man for Mark, he now fully bared his heart to the young man. That feeling had only intensified ever since their interactions went up a notch. Damen knew well what a big step that had been for his boyfriend. For him too if he had to be honest. He had never felt this strong yet so vulnerable before. He looked at his love, not lingering on his thoughts for long as he wanted to give Mark all his attention, and leaned in, giving the other a kiss on their neck before he spoke again. "I’ll hold you like this as often and as long as you want." he promised the other.

His breath caught for a moment when he felt the other nuzzle him as a bright blush fell over his cheeks. He had become rather sensitive to the other’s touches since that night, it was in a good way though. Soon after he chuckled softly and a smile played over his lips when he heard Mark’s sigh. It sounded like it was mutual. "That is a good thing then. I’ll always be there for you and by your side my sweet love. You’re my world and light now." he replied genuinely. Before they could say much more though, Make it Tso was coming into view. The demon almost felt like it was too bad, he would love to hold Mark like this much longer, but they needed to eat too and they had plenty of time of course. Damen smiled and stopped for a moment near the door before he looked at Mark besides him and leaned in to give him a gentle kiss before they would go in.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Outside Make it Tso] xxx

[With : Mark] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

By Bi Blitz

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:59 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ④ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ② υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④④②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:54 am
User Image

Dismi Rosenthal
"Cricket" ❧
User Image

I shouldn't have gotten out of bed. That singular thought chased itself through the Fae lass's head as the noise of the busy street below kept the air humming with energy. So close to a holiday it wasn't a shock that so many people were out... but regardless of the mirth flooding the roads under her hiding place Cricket couldn't quite share the enthusiasm of her fellow residents. It is cold... Even hidden inside the potted plant on the store's sidewalk as she was the woman couldn't keep her exposed wings from trembling; The silken limbs fairly flickering fast enough to hum as she stubbornly rubbed her hands up and down her bare arms for some semblance of warmth and her sterling gaze traced the excited features of the cat whom had the honor of being the source of her current problems.. wincing as her movements agitated the wound on her right arm but firmly pushing the pain aside. Smug, golden, and a well-spoiled balance of fat and fluffy.. There was no way he was hungry so this bullying had to be for the fun of it.. It wasn't that she hated cats, far from it, but unfortunately in her small form like this they often seemed to enjoy harassing her like so many other small creatures.. and this particular fiend was rather focused on her from his perch on the shop's fencepost just a few feet away from her plant's window sill resting place. A missing poster had caught her attention this morning and despite the vague hint on the description saying the feline could be 'temperamental' Cricket honestly hadn't been ready for just how much of a p***k this animal seemed to be towards strangers.

Exhaling a puff of warm breath into her hands Cricket felt the tips of her ears twitch with embarrassment and exasperation as she finally located her missing belongings; The subtle glint of her newspaper bag forcing her to tilt her head back as she brooded over how to go about getting to the silly thing without getting caught by the skulking feline that seemed so keen on tormenting her. She'd been perched on the Fire Escape above the shop's storefront, using the vantage point to search for a certain wayward cat... when the blasted furball had dropped down on her with his claws bared and sent the flighty woman into a startled Shift. The fall from the fire escape down to the window sill hadn't actually hurt her much since she was rather small and thus light in weight, her chaotic plummet seemingly unseen to those passing along the streets nearby, but the cat had managed to clip her as they both fell and his kicks would no doubt leave bruises along her shoulder and side in due time.. Her silver stare identified her clothing, left where they had fallen next to her Bag as she'd shrank out of them, and relief filled her at the knowledge they were at least out of sight from potential thieves. Her small clothes, the emergency outfits she kept in said bag, were beyond her reach at the moment... but she'd at least covered her important bits with a lush and healthy plant leaf like a strange toga of sorts to maintain some hint of dignity while she worked out how to escape her situation. Her phone was in her bag, as was her wallet... If it was just a matter of flying back up to her belongings this would already be resolved but with that Cat stalking her beyond her flora refuge... " .. Cat, when I am big enough to catch you I swear I am going to shave you before I return you to your home. I may even paint your claws pink for good measure." Vengeance was petty, sure, but at the moment all she really had was idle threats as she sank her bare toes into the potting soil and tried to desperately ignore the chill setting into her limbs. A second scratch on her thigh, sustained when the cat had stopped her last attempt to escape with a well-swung swipe of his claws, pulsed and absently the Fae woman pressed a piece of her leaf-toga to the wound to ease the pain. Calling for help was... almost as terrifying as flying out and facing that swat-happy cat again due to her timid nature. She was already vulnerable, no need to call attention to it and risk making the situation worse right? It wasn't a sure thing that strangers would help her even if she asked.. Worse, they might abuse the situation. The memory of her warm, soft bed flickered through her mind and again the woman groaned; Cricket dropping her head down to rest on her knees as she drew her legs up and wrapped her arms around them in a typical huddling position. " Wait for the beast to get bored, he'll go away... just think of warm thoughts? ... Right.. " Her wings, still shaking, slid around her body like a whisper-fine cloak.. offering little in the way of modesty but giving a degree comfort as they contained a bit of the warmth leeching from her body. Bed.. after a long bath, that would be heaven right now.

Quote:

( Anyone is welcome to respond, just keeping the character busy with shenanigans. )  

Dalia Thail

Aged Gaian

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:28 pm
Dalia Thail

User Image

Nate Hobbs

" I told you, see? That is worth something right?" The crackled voice whispered lightly into the shell of his, sultry and yet so very calculating tones warning him of the mischief this particular spirit had in mind with their baited attempts at earning a 'reward' from him. Nate, standing at the threshold of a local shop where said specter had led him only moments before, sighed as the crimson of his stare slid to study the ominous shade that coiled so casually over his shoulder. Ghosts were everywhere in this world, people like any other yet living by different standards and rules for their society that.. thanks at least to his bloodline... he had one foot in at all times. It wasn't glamourous or frightening like the movies made it out to be, in fact for the boy who had always known such a life it was just a 'normal' aspect of the world to him, but at times it could get a bit chaotic. Leeches like this one, so weathered down in form until a vague mist of human proportions remained, were not uncommon but the boy had learned early in life that they were typically creatures more troublesome than others of their intangible kin; He'd been tempted to ignore this particular soul's ranting when it had come lunging his way with delighted gossip and wheedling attempts for attention. If not for the fact that it had mentioned someone was in danger he may well have went about his day, but... Turning his attention back to the scene of the supposed 'crime' the youth tilted his head to the side and absently lifted his hand to pet a nearby cat, his fingers barely brushing those tempting fluffy ears before he felt a sharp pain rake across the back of his hand and he jerked his limb back with a soft hiss of distress. What a foul tempered little beast, why would it sit so close to people if it hated being touched..

" Plant, look at the plant! I saw a little bug tumble, if it died you could use it for your experiments right? Dead, dead, poor little dead thing-- Ghah!" The spirit howled as Nate grasped the wispy tendrils of what would have been its hair and yanked the negative little ghost out in front of himself to study the creature squirming in his grasp. " Enough already, I got it." Magic crackled, the chill of dark energy lacing down his arm and through his fingers as the scent of loamy graveyard soil briefly filled the air; Nate releasing the pesky little wraith as his short jolt of lifeforce passed between them and the creature's sounds of displeasure melted in to mewls of delight. Just enough energy to interact with the living world... play with some power lines, maybe move small objects or the like.. Not nearly enough to let the entity actually hurt someone but just the right amount to make it happy for 'informing him' as it did. Turning his head, ensuring no one had witnessed what would appear to be a odd guy just talking to the air, Nate flexed his fingers and let his hand fall back to his side as he watched the Shade slip away to enact whatever nefarious pranks it had in mind upon some unfortunate resident.. A low sigh resonating in his throat as he turned his attention back to the potted plant the ghost had mentioned. Ignoring the irate rumblings of the nearby cat, as it had already burned any chance of him trying to pet it again, Nate moved closer to the flora and leaned down to gently tease the stalks and leaves curiously. A dead thing? That wasn't right, the plant itself was healthy and no traces of death lingered in view.. It was just green and silver-- Snapping his attention out of his thoughts the boy focused, pulling the stalks apart to get a better view of the pale little figure hiding exactly where the spirit had told him to look. It was... a woman? A tiny woman with wings and.. not.. much... else... Gods above and below.

Heat blazed across his features as the boy stood up swiftly, turning his back in the age-old attempt to respect the privacy of that dainty leaf that did little to hide the small woman's figure. It wasn't attraction that made him react so swiftly, women didn't really appeal to him in such a way, but he understood too well how uncomfortable people felt when exposed. His little sisters had absolutely no concept of 'privacy' and that had resulted in many embarrassing situations growing up... Well, this fairy must have some sense of that considering she was covering herself right? "..." At a loss to just what to say, given the odd situation, Nate pondered offering his coat to her then floundered when he realized it was simply too big. A moment passed of awkward silence, the boy's hands slipping through his pockets searching for something.. and finally, still keeping his stare ahead, the youth withdrew a small black handkerchief with white bones along the trim from his coat's left side pocket. Crinkled, and perhaps forever scented in Mint due to a tea his little sister had spilled on it ages ago, Nate offered the cloth towards the plant's lush boarder as he finally managed to find stable ground for a conversation. " .. Here, if you are cold you can use this. It is a bit worn out but it is clean. Someone said you fell around here... are you hurt?" Whatever it was, the damage didn't seem fatal given she didn't smell like death... but he wasn't going to just assume she was fine, especially if a spirit had been eyeballing her as 'dead thing'. That told him that even if the fall wouldn't cause her death... the cold very well might later on if he didn't try to help her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:04 pm
User Image

Dismi Rosenthal
"Cricket" ❧
User Image

" Someone... said?" Shock... and a startling amount of dumbfounded mirth slid through her chilled limbs as Cricket felt her shoulders start to shake. It was not the deathly chill of the wind that caused this reaction, far from it... The woman's head dropping to her knees as pearls of laughter rattled her battered frame. It was utterly ridiculous.. but this boy seemed sincere in his words even if they made little sense to her. Who had witnessed her fall? Why, if so, had they not aided or abused the situation themselves instead of fetching such a odd child to intervene? Her sides started to burn as her voice softened to low chuckles, her cat-slapped side already starting to ache as the woman finally lifted her head to peek at the youth... only to tilt her head in shock as a wall of darkness seemed to have replaced any view beyond her resting place. It took a moment, already rattled and recovering from two shocks in a row, before the mercury of her gaze softened into a liquid pewter shade and understanding dawned. " ... Thank you." It hurt.. but steadily Cricket forced her numb limbs to bend and she raised herself to her feet; The woman grasping the dark cloth the boy had kindly offered her way and swiftly wrapping around her shoulders with a little shudder of relief at the immediate residual warmth clinging to the fabric. Covered, and left with little in the way of options, the Fae lass reached out to gently grasp the youth's now-empty index finger while firmly keeping her make-shift cloak secure with her other hand against her chest. " I will heal but that Cat is the issue... I need to return it to its owner, yet I think I will be stuck like this for a while. Would you take him in my stead? There is not a reward but I will compensate you for your help." Still shaking like.. well, a leaf... she was well aware that it wasn't just the cold but also her nerves making her tremble so. This was uncomfortably vulnerable but.. It was very difficult for even her to doubt the integrity of a boy that behaved with such fine manners. Whatever the real story was behind his finding her, or the motives as to why he wanted to help... Cricket had decided to take the aid he offered.

Looking up at that turned-away face now it was a little hard to believe she'd been so absolutely terrified when he'd pushed his face into the plant moments ago; Something about those large red eyes seeming quite evil as they had peered down upon her resting place in a intense study as if searching for some sort of danger. A part of her wanted to feel guilty for thinking such things now, seeing how very gentlemanly the youth behaved towards her. Yet.. ever the sort to trust her gut the woman had a distinct feeling there was something vicious under that charming floof of pale hair. It was fleeting but so very chilling, like a blade of ice lurking under a blanket of snow.. Fatigued from social stress and physical pain the Fae barely noticed it when she tightened her grip on the lad's finger, steadying herself on the cold soil under her bare feet as she cast her gaze up longingly towards her belongings still perched on the fire escape. Crawling into her carrying bag and bundling up in her too-large clothing would have to serve until she could shift size again....

Rarian

Dalia Thail

Aged Gaian

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:25 am
x
x
x
x
{ ⑥ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④④⑨
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

It was a relatively nice day out. George decided he’d take his chances and go on an adventure. Whatever he originally had planned out usually devolved into a mission to find strays and feed them a little. So off he went through the streets of Soleil. Could he have driven? Absolutely! Was he going to? Definitely not! It was hard to pay attention to the road and looking for strays at the same time. Plus he still wasn’t all that familiar with the roads yet. Walking gave him a better understanding of the streets and layout of the city. He remembered things easier while taking it slowly.

Although the snow that still remained along the sides of the roads gave a hint that it was still winter, the sun felt warm against the back of his head. He trudged along the sidewalk with both hands stuffed into his jacket pockets and a smile plastered across his face. His eyes stayed glued to the ground, scanning alleyways and crevices along any and all buildings. So far nothing seemed to notice him yet, but he was sure that soon he’d have the local strays all gathering at his beck and call for attention and snacks.

Just Rosa

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:48 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral [bit off] | ocation → Streets of Downtown | ompany → Stranger

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab In the past several days, Timo has gotten himself a new client so he's been slightly busier which he does prefer over the eventless days honestly. Today was only partially eventful; after finishing classes for the day he decided for a change in pace to go somewhere... new. He hasn't actually said it to anyone here but he does have a less than nice opinion towards the busy city scene; he doesn't like it. It's a bit too much for him and he sees himself as a simple individual. But since he's going to live here for at least a few more years till he gets certified, might as well- how to say it; get somewhat acclimated here.

tab tab Using a map, not for directions but more for location recommendation as it won't be much help otherwise. Making the plan to aimlessly walk around the streets and go to the first place that catches his attention. He threw on his usual attire, a button, cardigan, black jeans and shallow work boots. After topping a beanie on his head, he ventured out of his cozy home. He still doesn't drive nor had the plan to get a licence anytime soon. But he doesn't mind walking through the snow, it reminds him of home on a smaller scale.

tab tab It was a bit of a walk but he's made it to the streets, he had a subtle frown on his resting face though there isn't a source of it. He's definitely out of his comfort zone being out here, but he's trying his best. Moving on, after he stood there still to examine the environment, taking note of heavy foot traffic of many people going in many directions, many sounds from chattering of people to car horns from the road. Timo can't help but already feel mildly overwhelmed, finding himself the unintentional block on a pathway as he instinctively tries to get out of the way only to bump into someone. Not a great a start for him, looking a little flustered as he backed away from said person glancing down at them. "Sorry...did not see you there."

ut offee: Outfit
User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Despite his eyes steadily looking at the ground and his feet, George was also keeping tabs on his peripheral so he could avoid bumping into people. He was barely aware of a long set of legs in front of him but he didn’t try to move out of the way. He thought the legs would move forward instead of back. Feeling the bump made him stop in his tracks and look up. Way up. “Hey, watch it!” There was no hint of malice in his voice. He only cared to let the other know he was startled. “Am I that short that I can't be noticed?” He followed up his teasing question with a gentle smile. His gaze shifted to the map in the strangers hands and he cocked his head to the side and pointed to it.

Oh, are you lost?” He confidently spoke as if to infer that he could offer some sort of help. As if he had been living in the city his whole life when he in fact did not. He wasn’t about to say it right away when the man standing before him had swallowed up all his attention. He had forgot his desire to look for strays, and now he was more keen to see how long of an interaction he could get from the stranger. He was only looking for a fun adventure and every new face was exactly that for him.

Just Rosa

Sweetest Sweetheart

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:00 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral [bit off] | ocation → Streets of Downtown | ompany → Stranger

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab He was a bit startled by the sudden voice but gradually eased up as it seemed that the individual didn't seem too upset with him, which a relief. Tilting his down a little, getting a more clear look of the one he bumped into, easier like this for. "....Kind of.." He thought they were asking him genuinely but it didn't seem completely right to him so after a brief pause he softly mumbled an apology after his answer.

tab tab Now a little embarrassed when he was asked he was lost- was it that obvious? He can't help it! Why is every form of map difficult to read?? Where he grew up was much smaller than here and had simple roads, but here it felt like it was much more complicated. Why are there so many different roads!? "Yes.. I am a bit lost. I wanted to... explore the city area though I'm not confidently sure where I am to be precise..." He says while slowly turning in a circle as though right now he can find anything that can indicate his location. "I'm new to the area." As if that couldn't be guessed, he chimed to clarify it to whom he hopes knows better than him here. His voice became quieter in the last sentence, worried about talking too much, and possibly annoying the other.

ut offee: Outfit
User Image

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items