Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

It was funny to George to see that the guy answered his rhetorical question with an answer. Hey, if he phrased it as a question, then he couldn’t fault him for answering it as one. With a small shrug of his shoulders, he stifled a chuckle as he tried to not make a big deal out of it and turn it into an awkward situation. Except he couldn’t keep his mouth shut as he blurted out, “Nah, I think you’re just too tall.” He felt his tongue flick the ball of his lip piercing, a habit he had when he wasn’t too sure if he should keep his mouth shut or not. He probably needed to heed the former, but the tall guy seemed too easy to tease.

Letting out a weak cough, he tried to direct the conversation back to the topic of him being lost. “Hey, no worries. This city is definitely one of the bigger ones out there.” He was also used to living out in the boonies because of his dad, but he wasn’t about to admit that to a stranger. “I’m also exploring the city. Just moved in like a week ago myself. What about you? You’re not like a tourist, right? Kind of a bad month to be visiting the coast.

He fetched his phone from his jacket pocket and held it out to the tall boy to see the screen. “I’m using my phone to keep track of where I am though. You know, like a map app?” There was a big arrow amidst the many lines and angles on screen. After he thought the guy got a good look he turned it back around and stuffed it back into his pocket. “If you’re not really on a timeline then how’s about exploring the city with me? I can elbow anyone that’s in your way,” he said with a soft laugh. “No need to worry about bumping into anyone else.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:36 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Streets of Downtown | ompany → Stranger

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab Timo was a bit taken aback when the other male pointed out that it was his height at fault and... he won't really argue against it cause he is pretty tall- he also has played volleyball in high school as was decent at it too. "Yeah, that is also true..." His eyes shifted back to him, kind of observing the slight changes in his facial expression but not catching on.

tab tab He felt a bit of relief inside when the other agreed that a city is a difficult place to manoeuvre around especially when you're not a local. "I...I have also recently moved into the area; roughly a month ago though I haven't had the time to explore much till now." To put it lightly rather than explaining he finally has the confidence to even traverse the crowded city.

tab tab Curious, he leaned forward a little looking at the man's phone screen of the map; it seemed easier to read compared to a physical map but something still seemed a lot of work to use. Timo has kind of... already accepted he'll navigate blind most of the time till he memorises the path himself. The offer surprised him though, he wasn't expecting it being it they just met but it would be better than doing it alone; his last comment actually made him chuckle a bit. "Sure, I don't really have a structured plan for the day. Oh, I've been meaning to ask but.. what is your name?" They've been chatting for a short bit and hasn't exchanged names yet. "My name is Timo.. you say the first part as tea like the hot drink." Many people would pronounce it was tie instead.

ut offee: Outfit
User Image

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

The comment he made didn’t seem to offend the large man so George felt a bit of relief. He tried not to offend others but sometimes his mouth ran long before his brain could keep up. It was never his intention to be rude to people, especially if he had no reason. The stranger had yet to do something deemed mean so he was safe from the shorties wrath. In fact the way their conversation was heading was becoming increasingly interesting. “Oh, nice. Guess we both tried being snow birds.” They were both newbies to the city but it seemed he was beaten by a few weeks. Despite arriving sooner he was a little more familiarized with downtown and the streets leading to his new house. He had been active while it snowed, wanting to help any poor stray keep warm and fed.

Nodding his head, he slicked his hair back out of his face to get a better view of the man. He was kind of scatterbrained so unfortunately he could’ve gone the entire conversation not even thinking about asking for a name. “Timo,” he echoed back to him, as if trying it out. “It’s nice to meet you, Timo.” It was a nice name. Small. Simple to remember. “My name’s George but you can call me Geo if you want. It doesn’t matter to me.” His friends back in his old town used to even call him Geode. As long as it wasn’t his deadname then he was ok with whatever oddities he was called by.

With a toothy grin settling on his face he took a few steps to stand perfectly beside Timo. They were now facing the way he was originally heading before being bumped into. “Alright then, let’s get going before we annoy everyone else trying to pass us.” They had become an obstacle in the way for other pedestrians as they stopped to chat, but George stayed put until he knew his new friend was ready to start walking.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:17 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Streets of Downtown | ompany → Stranger

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab He rose his brow in slight confusion when the other brought up snow birds, is that some sort of code for something? Or is he comparing them to birds? But what do the two have in common with them? Maybe it's because... yeah he can't connect the dots without giving himself a headache. Though if it was about actual birds, one of his favourites would be the long-tail tit. He sees them in the winter picking off bits of shed fur from his dog for their nests.

tab tab There was a bit of relief when they officially exchanged names, so it's now easier to refer the other by his name. "George." He mumbled quietly to himself, it's easier for him to remember the name if he says it out loud rather than just in his head, thankfully his name is much easier and simple enough for him to not struggle to pronounce- he already had that issue before. Though the Geo nickname puzzled him, he personally doesn't see why. Unless he liked rocks as a hobby.

tab tab Nodding his head while stepping aside on the pathway so they could be less in the way of the passerby. Honestly, when he stepped out of his house today he wasn't the most optimistic about how the day would but it has been nice, he has made a new friend and someone who is also fairly new; bonus. "Now that it's settled, where should we go first?"

ut offee: Outfit
User Image

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:06 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Accomplished | I'm speaking to A stalker? | Where am I? Streets of downtown | What am I wearing? This

A good friend? Akane was a lifesaver! Or, relationship saver! "Just call me cupid!" she said to herself, having her earphones on made her look less strange for strutting along the footpath as she was trying to make her great escape from the police station. Brisk walking in heels was always a nightmare, not to mention the tight dress she had on. Though, she had to admit, she looked quite lovely! She thought as she looked over at her reflection on the windows she passed by. Oh, right, she had to get rid of the wig and her contacts too, lest they find her in this form.

A brief recap of what happened:

Akane had an early start to her day when she took the time to transform herself to look...nothing like herself! A blonde wig, a little bit of skin like clay to make her nose a slightly different shape, teal blue contacts and well, nothing that specific for her body since she didn't see herself running down the street and yanking off fake paddings once she was done. With a little touch of makeup and some contouring tape, she was a whole new person! But she wasn't going to stick around for Aaron to even see through all that and figure out was her.

Why go through all this trouble? Because she considered herself a good friend! She was visiting the bespectacled detective a couple of weeks ago to find some dirt on someone Beverly had phoned her about. While there, she noticed something off about him. He wasn't gazing at his phone, dreaming about his silent choux pastry (Coralyn) that he fought so hard to find last Halloween. He wasn't even telling her any details about how she was when she asked. She found it rather suspicious and while it wasn't any of her business, she was nosy for some drama. She might have stalked the two to realize there was something that was keeping them apart and she would have guessed a loss of spark.

While she would have left it at that, one night, while she was using her leisure time to watch some senseless drama show, she had the brightest idea which- wasn't necessarily the most original either. She put the idea to action either way, calling the French Macaron to deliver a big bouquet of red roses while she, in her blonde bimbo attire hugged the life out of Aaron and pressed those plump red lips upon his. "Thank you for saving me officer, and for these lovely flowers! Don't forget about our date tonight! You can cuff me up like last time~" she would coo in a higher pitched voice, taking her flowers and heading out. Oh, the look on both of their faces was totally worth it. Both of them equally stunned, but the woman, ah, the woman looked a little less pleased but it was for the best.

Back to the present:

Akane hummed to herself as she left the building, dropping the flowers off into a passer by's arms before she disappeared into one of the alleys to find a shortcut to anywhere but here. She was soon in in the streets of downtown, admiring her creation, but decided it was time to get rid of it all. She stopped at a car with quite the reflective window parked nearby and peeled of the modifications to her face first and wiped it off with some wipes she had in her purse. She took off her contacts and popped them back in her bag before she eased the wig off.

A reflection behind her caught her attention but she didn't bother to turn, touching up her makeup so she didn't look like a complete wreck when she decided to celebrate her noble deed. "Got a problem there sugar?" she asked to the man watching, "Never seen a girl change out here in the open?" she asked, slowly unclipping the pins on her hair to let those long raven locks lose.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

Good morning~

Raphael yawns as he walks sleepily towards the nearest window of his room. It is now 5 pm. And the vampire is wondering if he would open his clinic for the evening. He unfurled the Venetian blinds to see the glorious colors of the sunset. At this part of the day, his eyes can handle the sun's longest light rays. Though it still makes him squint, his eyes won't hurt anymore.

Preparing for the evening, he took a bath, ate a quick meal, and wore the rest of his clothes before proceeding to the streets. "Hmmm. I should buy myself a car next time. But.. Where should I go? I can't enjoy the sun but the city lights are as beautiful as the stars." He looked at the sky as he ponder, and wandered into the streets. So far, he only met two people outside of his clinic. It's quite different if people treat you as a doctor rather than a random stranger in the street. He also doesn't have any friends yet so finds his life here quite lonely.

In the streets of Downtown Soleil. Raphael found a vending machine. It looks like someone attempted to break its glass but since a CCTV was pointing at the vending machine, that person someone probably noticed it and skedaddled.

*Click! *TkkSsssk~ The can of soda popped and hissed. The contents were refreshing. If only it had blood in it, it would be so satisfying.

He was about to head somewhere else but as he turns around he saw a woman taking her wig off. He just wants to pass by as he would just mind his own business. However, he didn't sway away from looking at her figure. Her body is sexy, and probably muscular but in proportion with her body type. But what made him walk slowly to check her out more was her eyes! Unintentionally, he stopped walking and continued to gaze at the reflection in her eyes.

At the moment the lady spoke, Rapha blushed and realized he was dumbfounded by the color of her eyes. "I-- !!! My apologies, I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I'm just... fascinated by the color of your eyes. -- I've never met anyone with such... enticing eyes before."

Rapha just stood where he stopped walking and waited to what lady would respond. To this, his eyes also traced her hair as it bounced down from being constrained. 'Wow, she's hot... Red and Black? .. Damn~'

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            THISSS
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            Downtown, Streets
                                                            WITH:
                                                            Akane Arashi
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            Sheeeeshh
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            Single

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:35 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Accomplished, ready for the night | I'm speaking to A stalker? | Where am I? Streets of downtown | What am I wearing? This

With each clip, more and more of her raven locks were revealed until she was left with a full head of her long silky straight hair. Good thing she washed them before putting that wig on, and thankfully she didn't break much of a sweat when she ran, or she'd have to pull out the big guns and spray her full head down with dry shampoo. Good thing she was carrying that purse she threw her wig in, it had everything she needed, even for a fun night she was intending to have. She rubbed her head a little with her fingers to make sure she got all of the clips out of the way and to check if her hair was in proper condition before her attention shifted back to the man. Ah right, the rather decent looking weirdo who was watching her getting rid of her disguise. "My eyes?" she asked, looking back at him, her lips curling into a playful grin, "Are you sure my eyes aren't the only enticing part of me?" she teased, winking at him.

Those crimson hues trailed down to the drink in his hand and without a warning, her hand reached out and grabbed it before she took a quick sip. Her plump lips left an impression thanks to the red lipstick she had on, before handing it back to him and placed her palm on his shoulder, "Thank you for that drink, I was rather parched from a quick jog I had to take for my friend/" she would state, "Here, hold this." she would say, taking her purse off her arm and handing it to him, pausing momentarily with her eyes narrowed as she looked up to the taller man, "I hope your masculinity isn't too fragile to hold my purse." she would state, before fishing into it to pull out some bits of makeup to finish touching up. "And don't think of running away with it either, I might have heels on but I'll outrun you in a heartbeat and knock you dead." she would add, leaning forward slightly as she was trying to get a better view in the mirror this time, to give herself a good old winged liner. Her body curved rather sensually, despite her trying to fix her eyeliner, or well, she might be trying to play suggestive to the curious man. If he took the bait, it would be quite a fun night- right?

"What else about me is enticing?" she asked, brushing her hair behind her ear as she grazed the tube of red over her lips again, making sure it was as vibrant as when she first put it on, smiling and trying to make sure she had it all in order. "Thank you sweetie, you were the most lovely, non-fragile male ego help I've had." she stated as she took her purse back, leaning against the car while she faced him to listen to him if he had anything to say.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:34 am
User Image
User Image

Rapha was still a little dumbfounded looking at her. He was about to respond to her first question, but she followed it with another question, asking what else was enticing to the rest of her body, which it would feel a little stupid of him to be all honest of a sudden. That wouldn't be a charming way to approach the woman, would it?

Rapha's eyes fluttered when she swiped his drink from him. "umm.." It was the only word that escaped from his lips. The lady, however, did another measure which Rapha bluntly knows how to respond. He stood still like a cooperative chap and let her do all the talking. His eyes went a little wider when she talked about his masculinity. But what made him almost laugh was the idea she mentioned of him stealing her bag away. If Rapha had already befriended this lady, he could've pulled a prank like that. And it would be a wild goose chase.

'Wow, she talks a lot. Like a lot, but it seems adorable.' Yet again, the question repeated. "What else about me is enticing?" She asked.
                                                          At that point, Rapha was a little hesitant to reply, especially when she added another line after the last question. This lady might be being sarcastic. Maybe it's how the way she speaks? And why she keeps bringing up my masculinity? I don't really mind, though.'

To this, Rapha blankly stared at her but slowly, a smile appeared, and it transitioned into a small closed-eyed chukle. "Haha. You're so funny~" He said after a smile traced his lips.
                                                          "Do you still want me to answer your question?" He playfully asks as he inspects his drink. She left a lipstick mark! How nice~ "Well.. I hope it's not a crime if I say --every part of your body is a masterpiece~"
                                                          "I'm just a passer by, though. But-- talking to you made me wonder if I could take you to uhm-- 'Breakfast? No it's already evening.' --dinner, with me.
                                                          --I'm mostly lonely when I'm out of my house."
                                                          a tight smile, perched slightly to the side formed as he hopes if the Crimson lady would accept his invitation.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            THISSS
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            Downtown, Streets
                                                            WITH:
                                                            Akane Arashi
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            Sheeeeshh
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            Single

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:34 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Accomplished, ready for the night | I'm speaking to A stalker? | Where am I? Streets of downtown | What am I wearing? This

Akane would hold her finger up to stop him before he chose to speak, puckering her lips up while her tongue rolled through her teeth to check if her lipstick stained it. How embarrassing would it be if it did! She turned around and faced the mirror on the car yet again, sticking her finger into her mouth and did a little trick which might have looked suggestive of sort, but a necessity in her eyes - drawing out her finger from between her lips with a few smudges of lipstick. "That would have been pretty embarrassing." she told herself, wiping the finger on her dress before she reverted her attention to the man, "You were saying." she said, waiting for him to continue but to her surprise, he laughed. That was something new.

Akane looked surprised, tilting her head in curiosity as she wondered, what of everything she was doing made him think she was being funny? That wasn't something she heard often in her description. There was scary, vile, sexy, a pain in the wrong place, all of those sorts but funny? Well this was rather new. It did draw her lips to an amused little side smirk, watching him eye the drink she so casually stole from him. Heck, if he chose to drink from it, they would have had an indirect kiss. "I've barely had someone say that about me. Well, my boss thinks I'm funny sometimes. But she also thinks I can be a handful." she would state, "Not to toot my own horn, but I also turned out to be a very good cupid. I could tell you all about it." she would say, her chest puffing proudly when she said that.

"Every part of my body is a masterpiece?" she repeated in a playful chuckle, her own eyes trailing down his, like she could scan through his clothing. Then again, she had seen enough to probably take a lucky guess. "Does this mean you want to bang?" she'd ask with a playful grin, "I could give you a VIP seat to see this masterpiece up close." she teased with a playful glow to her crimson hues as she leaned forward, brushing her fingers on his shoulder.

Akane quickly shifted, regardless of his response to her implying more than just dinner and headed over to his side, slipping her arm around his. She wasn't going to give up a chance on a free meal and to brag about her big success. "Alright, I'll tell you all about how I brought two love birds back together over dinner!" she would state.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:40 am
User Image
User Image

"Not to toot my own horn, but I also turned out to be a very good cupid. I could tell you all about it." .. 'Can you toot MY horn too?'

Rapha raised his brows, but his smile remained after she asked if he wanted to bang~. 'Seriously tho, did I got lucky or something?' His cheeks would then blush a little when she added that she could grant him a VIP access to the said 'art gallery'. Yet this made him wonder if this lady is a wh*re. Though, he doesn't want to judge. Because if you're having an interesting accompaniment, you can't complain.

Rapha would then drink the rest of can, implying that he officially kissed her indirectly. *sip~ And as for the can, he will hold it until they pass by a random trash bin as they continue to stroll together.

"By the way, the name is Raphael.. but you can call me Rapha if you want.~" ...

(Here's the part where whatever Akane would respond).. Then Rapha would shoot a follow-up question asking, "Will your significant other get mad if I take you out for the evening?" He assumed Akane already has a love interest.

(Now going to 'Make It Tso' for the dinner scene.)

[EXIT]

OUTFIT:
                                                            THISSS
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            Downtown, Streets
                                                            WITH:
                                                            Akane Arashi
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            Sheeeeshh
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            Single

ll Neo ll

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas