Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:20 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: The Shimmering Starfish
With: Solomon and Adramalech
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Hidden dagger
OH: Hidden dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
230/230 HP
Wallet: $800
User Image

Darragh felt slightly surprised to see the slight movement on Solomon's part. They seemed rather surprised to hear that they managed to gain a demon's respect. To be fair, to the feline they had been around for a while now and he had been able to watch them a few times. Both souls are strong and cunning, but they were also quite stout allies to Darragh. As the years passed his respect had grown for them and it was no shame admitting it as he kept their eye contact in turn. A slight smile came over the vampire's features. "It takes a lot to gain it, this is true, but you're the first I even allow to get this close to me." he added and took a few more sips from the Shark Attack. They could take that in any way they preferred. The word friend wouldn't escape Darragh easily, but these two had earned his loyalty beyond the contract. Though the demon was well aware many of his kind could be rather...demanding of their bonds.

The male listened to the other as they spoke about the respect given and he had to admit he was surprised as well, a little bit. As they continued though he could see why they would say that. All three liked the hunt and they wouldn't hunt together for the first time this night either. It had happened before and they had always been a pleasure to be around. Just as much as the feline caught himself at that moment that he actually always enjoyed meeting with them. Regardless of the reason, even if it could get annoying they kept commenting about his heritage. Though he now heard why they did and he could respect that view too. When he was told that he had Adramlech's attention on top of his respect he looked surprised a bit and actually made a rare tilt of his head in the surprise as his ears moved forward. Though he wasn't sure how to interpret the nature of the attention. "I must say, I am flattered I caught the attention of a King of all people." he admitted. "But I do enjoy our times together." he added.

"Oh I got the joke, but it was you asking, not me." he said before he grinned, flashing his canines a bit, something truly only Solomon and Adramlech would ever see, as he looked at him. "Unless you are secretly a feline too." he teased Solomon. The conversation was soon returned to the forest though as they wondered about the adventure they would have together. The feline laughed a bit when they called him a true hunter. "I don't want to kill my victims, but I have to admit I do love the thrill of the hunt. And together it is even better." he admitted in a whisper between them. After all the hunt was what it always remained, even if his 'chosen' didn't get mauled and murdered. Just as much Darragh watched them, their habits, to come with the best strategy to take them down long enough to drink what he needed. Darragh was still looking at the other when they asked about the blood.

It would seem he really had piqued their interest. Not that he ever doubted the man's words. It was just a curiosity question but the vampire would not begrudge them the answer. Darragh was quite willing to share it with his two current companions. The feline shook his head a bit. "The older they get, the more bitter, even the elves. To me personally, young adult tastes best." he admitted which also revealed a bit of why he was always hunting exactly those. "Unlike wine, they get worse and more watery over the years.." he replied after, as he also knew his wines pretty well. Loved the stuff even, especially the sweet red. Back on the forest though, they were ready it seemed and the feline finished his drink as well. Darragh smiled and nodded. "Let's get this game started." he said and smirked before he would go with the others to the forest to start their hunt. [EXIT]

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:52 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑰тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦④
( ① чєαя, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Eila_Calebour

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:30 pm
User Image

Could Zofia make dinner at home in her clean spacious kitchen? She wasn't a bad cook, and getting better the longer she lived on her own. In fact, she even had ground beef patties in her freezer that would have only taken a couple minutes to defrost and fry up. So could have Zofia made dinner at home? The answer was yes she could, but it was more of a question of did she want to. Especially when it was so much easier to hop on Red Delly, her vespa, and putter on down to the The Shimmering Starfish for a burger and beer.

She parked the vespa outside, locked it up, and went into the bar. It seemed quiet tonight, and she took up a spot at the counter. If she had been back east, she would have called up a couple friends to see if they were available to share the evening, but she was still fairly new in town and didn't know anyone well enough to randomly ask them out for dinner. Was it ironic that her parents sent her out here, away from her established connections and friends to where she knew no one to meet her soul mate? Zofia wasn't too sure of how to use that word correctly, but it felt right. Still, while it sucked being away from her friends, the freedom of being on her own was irreplaceable. Well almost on her own, at least her parents couldn't check the credit card statement to see most of her allowance was going towards beer, coffee, and the occasional baking lesson.

Zofia placed her order. Burger, medium, all the fixings, plus bacon and extra cheese, side of fries, and a pint of whatever was on tap that night. She fished around in the pocket of her jacket for a pen, found a bright red one, and began doodling on the paper place-mat while waiting for her food. The heavy medallion she wore around her neck fell out of her top and thunked on the counter, but she payed it no mind as she began sketching out a horse with wide goofy eyes and chubby cheeks.

Zofia Von Bek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:02 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

Having escaped the mental hospital for the...3rd time now Tagata decided, that it was time meet new faces, see new places....maybe even eat. After having removing her confinement's, for a while, Tagata was roaming the streets, butt naked, with only the muzzle remaining
on her face. She's actually grown accustomed to the bar across her mouth, it allows her to gnaw her sharp teeth.

Though, she did manage to get some form of clothing, albeit killing someone, and taking their clothes...and motorcycle. Driving down the road, she slowed down, and parked her bike next to other vehicles before entering in. With the bikers helmet still on, she sat herself in a booth, even though the sign asked to wait to be seated. Tagata could hear the murmurs, and whispering. Her teeth began grinding down on the meatal bar of her muzzle, feeling annoyed with having to hear it! Finally, a waitress built up the courage to approach her, and handed a menu.

Holding the menu, giving it a good look over, she heard the young woman speak up, asking what she felt like having. Slowly setting the menu down- "I feel like eating human flesh." She spoke in a tone that sent shivers down the waitresses spine. Tagata took off her helmet, revealing her long beautiful hair, her dark circled eyes from lack of sleep....and her muzzle. I-I'm sorry? The waitress now more scared for her life, took a step back. Tagata had an expression of disappointment when she turned to look at the waitress. "I said black coffee......No cream....No sugar....Please."
The waitress jumped to the dead stare in Tagata's eyes, and hurried off.
Rather she actually will bring the coffee, is another thing. Tagata smirked to
herself all the same.

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:25 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

"Ugh, None of these look good at all!" Thoughts of frustration clouded Allix's mind as she scribbled out yet another drawing. She was trying to sketch up ideas for a new fashion concept that she needed for work. The deadline for it was by the end of the week and she was already struggling so much. It didn't help that she also didn't get much sleep on top of that, but that was a usual predicament for her anyways. Letting out a groan, Allix rested her head onto her hand as she tried to redo another sketch. At this point, she felt like she would need an actual live subject to model things for her for these damn sketches to turn out good. Being preoccupied with her sketches, she hadn't even noticed the newcomer who entered in until all of the muttering and gossiping took her out of her focus. Having enhanced senses only made the sounds worse. "What's everyone clammering on about?" She turned her attention towards the cause of all the talk, only to see a helmeted individual seating themselves.

At first, Allix thought nothing off it and tried to go back into work mode. It wasn't until that women took off her helmet that she had felt suddenly inspired. Something about her look and aura just matched perfectly to what she was trying to envision on paper. Onyx eyes watched the encounter between the waitress and the newcomer. She missed most of what was said, so Allix watched with a raised brow as the waitress started backing up. Whatever. She just needed to talk to whoever she was. Right after the waitress basically ran away, Allix made her move and swiftly walked over to her booth, sketchbook in hand. "Hey! I'm Allix! So, uh...this is gonna sound really ******** weird... and probably creepy. But, can you model for me?" The fashion designer was just going straight in with the strange request. Who knows how this person was going to react to her. "I'll pay you, too, of course! I know I'm basically a ******** stranger, but this would really really help me out. Pleeeease~" Begging a total stranger was one of the awkwardest things she had done, but at this point she was desperate. She needed all the help she could get for this damn work project.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Frustrated || Curiousxxx» COMPANY:Total Strangerxxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:11 am

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Leaning back in her seat, closing her eyes, she thought maybe a light nap would do her some good. But, that idea vanished when another female voice spoke up, another waitress? Tagata slowly opened her eyes, and moved them to look at the woman who stood next to her booth. She was rather cute....reminded her of how a puppy acts. Behind her muzzle, she smirked some. What is this huh? Tagata thought. However, the fact that this stranger was cursing, made her want to laugh, but held it back with a smile. Leaning forward- "Have a seat wont you?.....Your standing is rather making me nervous." She figured to play it off innocently for now...But this woman has rather soft looking skin....good enough to eat...maybe..

When she was offered the job to model for her, she was wondering why her of all people. "Begging isn't becoming of someone as cute as you." Tagata teased. "But sure....I got nothing but free time." She added. "Now, would this be considered a one time gig, or a full time job?" She had to lay low from the authority...but mostly the mental institution. Even though she could just as easily get out, it wasn't as fun as it use to be.

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:18 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

It was probably a lot of stuff that Allix just threw down on this person, but she couldn't help herself! With how excited she was, she sorta just let that drive her actions. As the woman finally spoke to her, the designer's cheeks quickly flashed a bit of pink as she rubbed the back of her head. "Oops~ That's my bad, sorry." She replied sheepishly as she sat across from her. Note to self: try not to bombard someone. That would probably be hard to not do, but it'll be something that Allix worked on... maybe. Hearing the teasing remark from the stranger, the designer gave her a bit of smirk and chuckled. "But hey, it worked, didn't it? There are times to beg and times to be assertive." In a way, that statement was true. The times where Allix had to be a little more aggressive most of the time ended up backfiring for her. It didn't help that she was also a hot-head, so that made her "assertive" a bit over the top. Onxy eyes just admired the woman's look and aura a bit more before answering her last question. "Most likely just a one time gig for now. But! If you did want a job in modeling full time, I've got connects~" That was the plus of working in the fashion industry. Networking and expanding was one of the main things she did besides just producing physical and wearable works of art.

She was just about to go into more detail of her work project when the scared waitress caught her attention. The poor thing was shaking like a leaf with the coffee that the stranger ordered on her silver tray. A sigh left her lips as she went over to her for a brief moment. Maybe Allix didn't see it, but she didn't know why the waitress was so fearful at the moment. "Here, I got it." Taking the coffee from her tray, the designer returned back, scooting the hot mug over her way. "Now as I was saying... You just fit the bill of what I'm looking for. I have a work project that I need to complete by the end of this week, and I don't if maybe I've been doing to many "fruu-fruu" pieces or what, but I'm stuck!" At this point, Allix went ahead and presented her sketchbook. "The client wants something dark, mysterious, powerful... stuff like that. Something about you just screams this, on top of the muzzle look, ugh! I just love it~ I made some of these pieces already, I just need someone to model them so I can make adjustments, so that's where you come in. Now, I'm NOT a creepy weirdo, I swear. But if you come to my place and model them for me, I would GREATLY appreciate it."

» MOOD: Excited xxx» COMPANY:Total Strangerxxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:36 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

As the new stranger, became comfortable with sitting across from her, Tagata, kept biting on the metal bar, listening very intently to the woman's word. The taste of cold steel, was somewhat exciting her, slowly her mind drifted to thoughts of how this woman would taste? Because, she looks soft, would it be tender? Perhaps chewy? Tagata, absent mindedly tapped her right pointer finger to the wooden table. "How unfortunate that it's only the one time with you......But do ask around......to your contacts....I'm sure they're lovely......people." She almost slipped and called them delectable meat! When Allix walked away, Tagata had not introduced herself yet to the other girl, then again this was all to easy, and fun for her. This new woman seemed to eager and seems to ignore the dense threating air surrounding Tagata. Without moving her head to look back at Allix or the waitress, Tagata smiled, just from hearing the poor frightened worker rushing off back to what she could only imagine being the kitchen. Her smile faded as Allix returned with her coffee, and had set it down for her. How odd that this woman show kindness....and to the wrong person at that. As Allix picked up the conversation from where she last left off, Tagata slowly unfasten the Muzzles strap, the very thing keeping her from biting someone, and slowly took off the muzzle, and setting it gently on the table.

The texture of Tagata's skin, and face was soft, that gave off a porcelain hue. Her lips pink in the center, Her hue of her eye's, golden, that almost look like they glistened in this dinner's light. Grasping the mug, before her, she raised it to her lips, and sharply locked eyes with Allix. "Stuck?" Taking a sip, not removing her eyes, she listened in closely, and sets the mug down in the center of her. Tagata brought her left elbow onto the table so that she may rest the side of her face to the palm of her left hand, with the pinky just shy away from her pursed glossy lips. Her right hand went back to the table, and continued to tap her right point down. The was this woman spoke so carelessly made Tagata smile softly. Seeing the emotions behind her expressions was rather amusing....She wanted to see more.....Maybe take away this curtain of hers and make her see Tagata for who she really is? A scare? Terrified? Despair? No....Seeing this woman as she is, sparked something deep within Tagata.....What was it though? It's so quiet. As Allix finish's her speech, Tagata couldn't help but wonder how this woman is still alive? Has she just had a stroke of luck so far? She couldn't help but let out a small chuckle to the idiotic notion. "Do you make it a habit of letting strangers into your home?" She teased. Tilting her head to the right, as she lowered her left hand to face palm on the table, her smile only grew. "You may not be the weird one. But, how do you know I'm not the one you should be afraid of?" Her tone of voice slowly becoming a bit more serious, and the smile fading. Taking the mug back into her hands, she readjusted herself in her seat, and took another long sip, letting that thought sink in while she kept her hungry eyes locked on Allix. "But I digress." She was just as quickly to dismiss the tense air. "I assure you, you're more in danger in here.....than with me" She teased again, and set the mug back down on the table, it's contents now empty. "I'd be more than happy to oblige to any requests you make of me......Allix." Grabbing her muzzle, and putting it back on, along with grabbing her helmet. "I am yours for the time being. Tell me when and where...."

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:10 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Seeing her with the muzzle off just drove the point home. She was definitely the model she needed. Allix just hit the jackpot with this one for sure! From her smooth and supple looking skin, gorgeous long hair and golden eyes, she was 100% confident that she'd look absolutely amazing in her designed clothes. As the woman teased her some more, Allix chuckled and gave a toothy grin. "You're the first stranger, actually. A bit of an honor, don't ya think?" However, as the topic soon came to a dark and grim tension around it, the designer did raise a brow. Why would she be afraid of her? Sure, she didn't really have good people judgement all the time, but it wasn't like she was helpless like a little lamb. Allix might have looked innocent and maybe even like she had never struggled, but never judge a book by it's cover. "Should I be scared of you?" Onxy eyes stared right into her golden hues, unwavering and unwilling to move for that moment. She held that position for a good long while until a smile graced her full rosy lips. "I've learned over time not to be afraid or let fear get the best of me. Life's too short for that bullshit." Allix then pulled down her choker slightly to show the large nasty scar running across her neck. She hated it, but overtime she sorta grew to accept that it was a part of her now. "Anyways~ If you're not busy now. Let's do it." The designer placed the choker back in it's original place and started to write down her address and number on a scrap piece of paper. "Here's my address. I'll make dinner, too if you want." After sliding over the paper to the woman, she gave her a final smile and stood up to leave. She didn't get her name, but she'd figure she would get it later on tonight.

[exit]

» MOOD: Excited xxx» COMPANY:Total Strangerxxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:15 pm

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

Listening intently, she stopped her figer tapping to the sight of the girls exposed neck. A thought crossed her mind. More like a scene, where Tagata was unhinged and in her wendigo form. Sounds of bone crunching, pools of blood dripping, and slowly the creatures head slowly turned to view with hungry eyes. It made Tagata blush in real time, but quickly blinked the thought out of her head. Just in time to see the other write down her residence. Tagata remained silent until her new employer left. Picking up the piece of paper, she smelt it hoping it smelt of her, but instead, only thoughts about that exposed neck excited her. The way she is so carefree, no feeling of terror, but.......Oooooh how ignorance is bliss. She wanted more, and decided to stand up, to take her leave. The frightened waitress tried to stop her to pay her bill, and Tagata slid closer to the poor lass, backing her into the counterspace, pushing stools out of the way. The poor girl yelped, as Tagata lightly played with the ends of the girls pony tail. She leaned in to say something to her but decided to withhold a cruel comment, and slammed her payment on the counter, watching her jump. Tagata chuckled and picked up her helmet off of the table to leave, while whistling a tune.

[Exit]

"Far above, far above.

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Current Mood: Wistful║ Current Company: Elizota || Outfit: Outfit in the first picture, still carrying sword on waist.
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc: Soo sorry for how late this is.

Etana's Message: "I am actually at the Shimmering Starfish now if you wish to join me. The drinks are still on me for a gentleman never goes back on his word. Do try not to be surprised my appearance. I will explain it.")

Etana as always glad to see this place still standing. A constant companion in his days here. He sat on the stool at the bar adjusting the swashbuckling hat he wore. Gods damned. He had not quite missed that particular aspect of life. The constant days sailing an eternally rocking, vast, blue scape. He had chosen, of course, dress in the gaudy attire in order to mark himself as an ancient trawler of the vast depths while hunting for forsaken creatures. It served a new purpose these days he supposed and that was to hide the features lain upon him by one of those damned gods. His golden eye searched the place again, recalling memories of....quieter times with a foxy companion to keep him company. He let out a small sigh and tapped upon the bar "Beer." the same choice of drink. Time had done little to change his taste. Death would not deter him either. He may have been cursed by that horrid beast, but not even the gods could render Etana anything less than he was.

As small shift as that small mug was placed in front of him. He did not even need to speak his most common words whenever he strode in. This would not be enough. A small nod was all the confirmation of that simple truth and he would bring it to his lips to taste the bitter gold. He had settled back in in some way. His job was once again his though his employer had gone on their way as well at least...the one who had initially hired him. His return was received warmly by a few known client. Those looking forward to his unique touch to their experience. He was excited for it as well. His home was set up, and all he needed to do was find an animal companion. He had still yet to find one that suited his taste.

Quiet. A very quiet time at the bar until that contraption known as a cellular device went off in his coat pocket. He reached in slowly to look it over with the single eye had had working to see it was from the young woman he had met at the beach. It appeared hi lack of subtle flirt had not turned the cut maiden away. Delightful! He gently tapped his fingers across the screen sending her a message before he went back to his solemn drinking. Ah. He needed to improve his mood. It was nod good for a man of his nature of wallow in self pity.

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Location: Bar

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:29 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

She was almost surprised to have gotten a text back from Etana so soon. She responded: 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝

Elizota finished her reading and returned to her home to check on Tulio and Miguel. The pair tapped at the glass a moment as she reached in to stroke their scales, "Sorry, boys, not today. You'll have to stay inside. Maybe later I'll let you out for a bit of a stretch, but my hazy memory makes me think you've already explored a bit." She made sure they had water and something to snack on.

She thought back on the brief interaction with Etana as she combed her hair out in the mirror, "Well...I was hoping to make some actual friends here. It's still strange..." she glanced at her hands a moment as she remembered her past before shaking her head. Grabbing her bag and making sure she had everything in place, she headed out to find the Shimmering Starfish. Thankfully, she'd purchased a map.

-exit Etolie Housing District-

After asking around a few times she managed to find her way to the Shimmering Starfish. It wasn't flashy, which was nice. It seemed almost cozy. Sighing she put the map away as she brushed some hair behind her ear and entered the establishment. Scanning, it wasn't hard to locate Etana. She couldn't help but be a bit surprised by his appearance. Or rather fascinated. It wasn't every day you walked in to see someone you were meeting dressed..as a pirate? The eye patch was certainly new.

Her expression remained neutral as she approached him and took a seat next to him, setting her bag down as she glanced around. She waited for the bartender to become free before asking for a whiskey neat. Her order came quickly as she took a sip to enjoy and set the glass down. She turned her attention to Etana now as she crossed her legs and leaned slightly on the counter with one arm while tilting her head curiously to the side, "Well, I can say I certainly wasn't expecting this from the text. A stark contrast to our first encounter?" she gave a light smile.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [Etana]
Clothing: [casual dress and jacket]
OOC: [ ]

Asbloodrunscold

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Current Mood: Wistful║ Current Company: Elizota || Outfit: Outfit in the first picture, still carrying sword on waist.
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc:

Etana smirked at Elizota as she wandered in, waving to her gently though she did stand out. She put the mug down, actually on his fourth at this point. His was cursed but no less resistant to the effects of alcohol which was a shame. The old hero hummed "Well when an angry god curses you they tend to do it in the oddest of ways." he said picking up the mug for another good gulp. She clicked his tongue "And you! Are still as cute as a button dear Elizota." turning on the chair's swivel to learn against the wood counter, his sword lightly tapping against it.

"So have you explored anymore since our meeting at the beach?" he inquired looking her over. Normal clothing but well dressed. Not everyone needed to look like they were going out for Halloween but he did like his golden decorations. He stretched out just a bit loosening his collar "I was almost worried I'd have to come and collect you but I see you found this cozy hovel just fine. Great drinks like I said."

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Location: Bar

Porcelain_Nitemare

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out