Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 pm
Goddess Skaia
It's fine. I don't mind.

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

He chuckled and nodded. "Okay whatever you say. You didn't get infected, and that pretty much made my day. Nothing you say could never sound stupid. You have too much of a melodic voice. Even birds would be jealous I'm sure." Yup being a journalist he had a special way with words. "Yes let's."

He followed after her, looking at all the different paintings in that part of the exhibit hoping this was shedding some light on the topic for her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"Aren't you just the Prince Charming?" She cooed. The girl placed a hand on her cheek as her eyes laid upon yet another painting of the Nanoa fruit. "The island natives must worship the fruit like their God if they have so many drawings of it." Aside from the benefit of finding true love, she wondered if there was more too it than that. Immortality? Spiritual awareness? Prehistoric tribes wandered down to caves to inhale the hallucinatory gasses that were stored in the tight space for decades just so that they could feel more inspired. But this was just a piece of fruit.

"There are a lot of happy customers as well." Nana mumbled. "Traditions never die it seems." This exhibit wouldn't help her make a decision faster, the demon would most likely have to think it out herself for a long while.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Attentive
Tagged: Kan
Listening To: Mother & Father
Money: $435
Outfit: For Summer

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Baby I'm your Prince Charming." He said with a smirk as he continued to look. He nodded about the natives worshiping the fruit. "I'm sure it does more then just bring lovers together, I mean it better after all you need to do just to get to it." He looked over at her when she looked at him after that statement.

"Before you can even see the fruit you have to go through the Jungle of Trials together with the person you believe is your true love. If you manage to make it out of that alive then you will get to Love's Orchard where the fruit is grown. You have to go in together because the next part is very important. You have to eat the fruit at the same time, and end with a kiss on the lips at the end. If you break it in half it won't work, or if you take turns biting on it it won't work. The rules on it are very strict, and they're all in the book I bought at the bookstore."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 am
User Image
Y U K I M U R A T O K U G A W A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Rose in the Desert..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yuki looked to Abe as he got a little defensive on his comment. Along with the comments Nico was making, he was sure everyone was having a great time. "So sweet, If I were a female, I'd date you too Nico. But alas, my oranges and banana are not as removable as it seems." He spoke before gave him a playful wink. "I mean, dating someone is really hard work, I remember the last ti-" His mouth stopped with those words as his teeth bit into his lip. He didn't look to Flo remembering the college days. "I mean, It's hard work, and sometimes has it's rewards."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haeza _0

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:32 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"That process sounds way too complicated... What a journey that elderly couple must have gone through." She sighed and pushed her blonde hair behind her ears. "There isn't much to look at anymore here, we have all of the information, and a good look at what the fruit looks like as well." Nana mumbled as she sauntered down the hallway, reaching the very end of the exhibit.

There was a sculpture of the fruit, however it was concealed in a glass case and elevated so that no child or nosy person may poke or grab at it. At this point, the girl didn't seem really interesting in the rest of the exhibit, but she did stare at it for awhile.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Attentive

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

Abe took Nico's answer with a grain of salt, thinking he was just teasing the two,"Yeah, well I'm sure if you were a girl our relationship will be just fine." He gave a low chuckle, beginning to survey the area around them for possible scenes to capture. But it was once Yukimura mentioned how hard dating was he froze up- that was a college memory he was talking about. Specifically, the college memory that he never acknowledged,"T-That never happened...We almost but...it never happened." "...I'm comfortable with the way we are,"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
killer-wolf-kun
Antagonist TEN

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image
Floren "Flo" Clovis | Blair Clovis

"We're cross-dressers..." "...F-For a good reason!"

Nico laughed at Yuki's remark about his 'oranges and banana'. "Sadly. I wouldn't mind if you were gay though." He said, smiling along at Abe's reply too. Flo and Blair were having a good time watching the three joke around. Flo was smiling widely, of course, until she heard Yuki's words, which he abruptly stopped in consideration. She was already avoiding eye contact with both Yuki and Abe, her face looking hurt while Blair's jaw tightened. 'Goddammit...' Flo thought to herself. The memory, that memory, she didn't want to acknowledge it's existence. "Y-Yeah." She replied with a stutter to Abe. Nico was quiet, very quiet. He closed his eyes and the screen turned of, turning black, putting himself to sleep. Blair could feel Flo shaking ever so slightly. Flo sighed, and got back on the ground, with Blair following after. "It's getting late. We all should head back home." "W-We're sorry, we didn't get the explore the museum at all today. Maybe another time..." Blair said, his words getting quieter the closer he got to finishing them. "Yeah, sorry guys." Flo said, her voice hollow. She grabbed Blair's hand and the two took a long walk back to their house at Lumiere.

~Le Exit de Flo and Blair~

Flo's Outfit | Blair's Outfit

...Currency...
                  994.75$ *Shared money with each other

OOC:
                  Haeza _0
                  killer-wolf-kun
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:59 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Yes it does sound complicated, but once you get to it the fruit is said to be a well enough reward in the end of it all." He nodded. "Yes there's nothing much else here that could help us learn more about it. We have all the information about it that we need, but I do understand it's going to take some thinking about."

He noticed the sculpture of the fruit as well and noticed that she stopped to stare at it for awhile. He stared at it as well, hoping that in the end it would be the two of them eating it together.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Nana simply shrugged in reply to his comments on the trials. "So then, I suppose it's safe to assume we're done here?" She finally said after a long moment of silence. "It's getting late as well... So it is a good time to head home." The girl took a hold of his hand since she had taken note that he enjoyed physical contact from her and tugged lightly to get his attention away from the fruit and onto her. "Ready to go?"

All of this walking about made Nana rather tired, and all she wanted now was a warm cup of tea to ease her stiffness and help her fall asleep.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Patient

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:21 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He smiled and nodded as she took his hand and he led her back towards the entrance. "Yes we're done here, we can go back now. There's nothing left here to see."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Nana sighed lightly as the two left the art museum. She felt content after looking about the exhibit on the Nanao fruit, in fact she felt a little more knowledgeable on the subject.

She yawned slightly as the two headed out the door and began walking back to her home.

*EXIT*

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Calm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:28 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He walked out with her to her home.

((Exit.))

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 am
User Image
❝..Rose in the Desert..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yuki watched as all of them began to clam up and frowned. He shouldn't have said it, it wasn't to be brought up. His eyes closed and he stood with his sullied look as he watched Blair and Flo run off before turning to Abe. "Sorry." He told as his hand went deep into his pocket. He let out a sigh before looking to his camera wielding friend. They didn't have to run off like that. His eyes blinked slowly while thinking of what to do next. "Wanna...Grab a bite before turning it?" He asked Abe as his hand went from his pocket to his hair, rubbing through it lightly. The calmness he had was fading from the hurt that he felt.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haeza _0

Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

Abe stayed quiet as Flo reacted to the memories from before. Abe couldn't really do anything, he was the middleman sitting between the two; it had always been like that. As the Clovis siblings took their leave and Yukimura standing, Abe turned off his camera in response to the redhead's question,"Nah man...I gotta wake up early cause of a thing with my sister.", he blatantly lied: he didn't even have a sister. The whole situation from back then bothered him greatly, it was obvious to see. Abe stood up and patted his friends shoulder as he passed him,"See ya tomorrow Yuki." With that, Abe begun his own journey home back to his shack back in Etoile.

[Abe Exits~]

Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
killer-wolf-kun
Antagonist TEN

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:06 am
User Image
❝..Rose in the Desert..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yuki listened to the fib before sighing and heading off himself. The mood seemed to have changed for the worst. He now just needed a little shut eye more than anything else to stop the thinking.
-exits to Doux home-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff