Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace Hokiyo

Ace walked into the museum, Kris and Freya coming in right behind him. He took in a deep breath and smiled happily to himself. Something about museums always helped him to think and relax. Looking at Freya he spoke "So what would you like to look at first?" he asked and grabbed a map off the information desk before holding it out to Freya.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

(ooc sorry about short post. Really late kind of brain dead)

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya looked around the interior of the building and was sufficiently impressed. She looked up and took the map then unfolded it and looking it over. She carefully bit her lip as she thought, she quickly made her decision and pointed out a spot on the map. "I would like to go and look over at the paintings, I usually like starting there and working my way up to.. I guess more complex pieces would be the correct term I was never sure about how to word that.." she said, mumbling that last part to herself as she scratched her head a bit absentmindedly, zoning out to herself for a moment.

Theme

Profile:】【Location: Essence de Soleil】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Happy】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Outfit】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC: No worries, it happens to everybody.

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Ace Hokiyo

Ace nodded happily "Alright sounds good. The paintings here are wonderful. They occasionally put in ones created by talented citizens, you should try and get one of your painting in here." he said smiling as he led the way to the area with the paintings. Kris smiled a bit at Ace "He's such a child." she said teasingly to Freya and let out a small giggle, as she moved one of the speakers of her headphones off her left ear to make it a bit easier to hear Freya and Ace and not to seem rude. As long as nothing made her nervous or upset her powers should stay at bay, and with Ace there it would help.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya blushed lightly and shook her head as she followed after him, "Oh no my paintings are not museum quality. I mean they're good but really it's just a hobby. Which, ironically, I only picked up in the first place because my mother thought it would be a good thing to keep me busy and out of trouble, she was half right it certainly kept me busy, but I was never one for keeping out of trouble." she said with a playful and mischievous grin. Looking over at Kris she let out a small laugh, "I think it's rather endearing, there's nothing too bad about being enthusiastic about your interests. As long as you don't go completely nuts that is." she said, shrugging a bit.

Theme

Profile:】【Location: Essence de Soleil】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Happy】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Outfit】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:40 am

Ace Hokiyo

"It's still worth a shot." Ace smiled. Then turned to look at Kris and Freya "Well that means I'm going to have my hands full with you two. Kris causes a lot of trouble, isn't that right?" he said jokingly to Kris who gave a small half smile and teasingly rolled her eyes. "Yeah but it's not my fault if other people start it." she said then looked at Freya and nodded in agreement to what she had said. "Yeah I suppose so. Endearing? Odd word to describe Ace." she laughed a bit. Ace hurried over to one of the paintings and stood in front of it, looking it over. It didn't matter how many times he came here he always loved looking at the art.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya laughed softly as she walked over to a different painting, looking at it and gasping at how pretty it was. It was an oil painting of a man and woman dancing what looked to be the waltz. The dress the woman wore was simple but very beautiful. She looked around to see if anyone was looking in her direction and when she saw that the coast was clear as she wasn't sure what she was doing was against the rules of the museum and she would hate to be kicked out. She quickly pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and snapped a picture of the dress so she'd have something to go on if she decided to make the dress herself. Putting the phone away she walked over to the painting that Ace was looking at and gazed at it as well. "Hm this is a very nice painting, looks like great care was put into it." she said softly.

Theme

==== ❀ ====

OOC: Hey sorry the reply took so long, I kinda got struck with a bit of writers block. sweatdrop

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Ace Hokiyo

Kris couldn't help but to smile a bit as Freya snuck in a picture of one of the paintings. "See something you like?" she asked curiously following Freya over to where Ace was standing.. Ace nodded as he stared at the landscape painting. The green meadows and the mountains that stood in the background were drawn with lots of detail. "Almost makes you feel like you can jump into it." he said laughing a bit. It reminded him a bit of his old home in the mountains that he was raised in. He'd thought a few times about going back, but he wasn't sure how open his home would be to an outsider like Kris.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

(np I've been having a lot of writers block lately too XD)

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya gave a small sigh and had a wistful smile on her face. "It looks like such a nice place to live.. though my family never were the type to live in such wide open spaces." she said softly. Though she knew it wouldn't be the best place for her or her family to live, it was still nice to think and dream about it. She almost wanted to reach out and touch the painting but knew that wasn't the best idea. Shaking herself out of her thoughts as she heard Kris' question, she turned to face her and took her phone back out quickly pulling up the picture of the dress and held it up. "The woman in that painting had on a very pretty dress and I got a spark that told me that I had to make my own. So I wanted a point of reference for my next project, I love a good challenge, though I don't know if I would ever wear it anywhere, it'd still be something to keep me busy and something to wear if I do go out somewhere nice.". she said shrugging her shoulders.

Theme

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:12 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Ace Hokiyo

"You make clothing too!? You're just full of surprises." Ace said laughing a bit as him and Kris looked at the picture she had taken. "Traveling is great. I use to travel quite a bit. So did Kris now that I think about it, isn't that right Kris." he said. Kris nodded "Yeah, my group didn't care much for staying in place." she said giving a small smile. "Maybe one day we can take a train or something somewhere. There are lots of really cool places." he said smiling happily before starting to walk again, Kris behind him.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya laughed and grinned widely, "Yeah I have been told that before. I do lots of things some of which doesn't actually come up in normal conversation a lot." she said waving her hand nonchalantly. "I'd love to travel to different places. To be honest moving out here has been the furthest I've ever really been from home, well aside from all those times I ran away to one of my friends houses but I was only ever gone for a couple hours before I had to go back home." she said following after them.

Theme

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:47 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Special Day ║ Sela's Outfit: Warmer Weather

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lillian's car pulled into the parking lot of the museum. Turning the car off, she looked into the backseat of her car to see Sela looking around in awe. "Well, you look excited," Lillian smirked. Sela whipped her head around to look at her, "I am! It's been so long since we've gone to a museum." She couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's enthusiasm. Getting out of the car, she made sure to grab her purse and opened the door for tiny daughter. After closing it behind her, Lillian locked the car and picked Sela up as she walked to the front doors of the museum. The moment the two of them were inside, the blond set the bluette down and let her scurry off in some direction, slowly following after her. Stopping briefly at the information desk, she picked up a pamphlet on all the exhibits that were being featured at the museum. Were there any interesting ones today? It didn't look like it..."Sela, don't get too far ahead okay?" she called as she noticed her daughter farther ahead of her than she expected.

Sela wandered around the museum, only half listening to her mother. Her mind was focused on the art and artists that made the art. Anything historic in some way was her favorite thing in the world. She loved everything to do with history, and how the world was shaped. How people became the people they are today. It didn't even have to be world history, learning about people's histories were just as exciting. Technically, it was all part of history now anyways. Without even noticing it, she had lost her mother completely; wandering around the museum all by herself.

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
As Jason walked into the museum, he wasn't in the greatest of moods. Sure, he shouldn't be meddling in Rina's love life, and who she gets with is none of his business. But it sure as hell is gonna become his business if him and Seth are still gonna fight. He doesn't even trust him anyway, getting all crabby just because he got close to her at first. And he still couldn't believe that they had gotten together, and were kissing and saying they love each other after 5 days of knowing each other! This whole 'relationship' just has red flags all around it! Whatever, that'll be Rina's problem. Oh, who is he kidding? If that b*****d hurts her or breaks her heart all hell will break loose. He was certain that they would see each other again, but he wasn't gonna be excited about it. The main thing that he hopes for is that he won't try to get in between Rina and himself. He loves her like a little sister, and wants to talk to her badly.

Gosh, he needs to just relax and just forget about it for a while. Why had he come here anyway? It was just a museum. It was relaxing, though. He wandered about the halls, looking at all the paintings and sculptures that lined the walls. He never had a real appreciation for art, but it was pretty nice. He soon found himself yawning, but kept them as hidden as possible so he wouldn't offend any other people who were there.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( No One )

Crush | None yet |

[quote="Lady Illusia]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:48 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Special Day ║ Sela's Outfit: Warmer Weather

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sela was looking at a painting by a local artist, from the little card next to the artwork. Admiring the colors and the feeling a sense of longing like the girl in the painting, she sighed softly. If she could, she'd live in the wilderness instead of houses and society. Not because she disliked it, but because she liked the openness and beauty of nature more. But she was still too young, and she loved her parents; she couldn't imagine leaving them behind. Slowly turning from the painting, she began walking away when she bumped into someone's leg and fell back on her butt. "Ow..." she whimpered as her hands came up to her face as she rubbed her nose. Squeezing her eyes shut, she sniffled as she wiggled her nose a little. Crossing her eyes to try and look at her nose, she rubbed it a little more before deciding that she wasn't hurt and looking up to see who she ran into. "I'm sorry mister..." she mumbled timidly as her gaze quickly fell to her fingers that fidgeted around shyly.

Lillian sighed heavily as a hand pressed against her hip, "Where in the world did she get to now?" Sela found her own little word in places like this and often wandered off without even realizing it. Where she got her love of anything historic, the blonde would never know. Her father wasn't a history buff. Sure, the guy liked to read and they shared a similar personality, but that was about it. She...Pfft! She was a physical person. She liked keeping her body busy rather than her mind. Lillian sighed again as she scratched at her head, looking around and not seeing her daughter. She wasn't really worried about her, the girl was smarter than both her parents, but at the same time she couldn't deny a hint of worry just by simply being a parent. You're always worried about your children no matter what. Moving on to the next section, she continued looking for the bluette.

Zyonex

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out