Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:13 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

•·················•·················•

The blonde was taken back by the sudden intrusion of snappy words from the...- She said woman. Normally, he wasn't the type to be offended, unless about his scars, but this was just rude. He couldn't really talk as he had the same tone most of the time. His was self imposed because he knew people reacted adversely to his appearance. Despite his being 100% human, he was treated the same way this woman was. Whispered judgement and lingering stares. It was a constant reminder of the accident. Staring at her from behind his sunglasses, he blinked a few times as she continued to ramble on about what she was and in all honesty, he didn't care. The only reason he had been shocked was because he had never seen anything other than humans, despite her saying they were not a rare breed of beings.

Austin sighed in frustration as he rubbed at his temple while she apologized. He wanted a quiet day, but it seemed that would only happen at home. She was so vocal about her insecurities that it was mildly annoying. He hated people that did that. While physically it was easy to tell he was trying to hide himself with his clothing often covering most of his body, he never vocalized it. They were his problems alone. Well, except for maybe Millie; the girl he almost killed. They never met face to face, but he wouldn't hesitate with her since he had nearly caused her death. "What disturbs me more is you assuming s**t," he replied in a bit of a snappy tone. Austin had no qualms about being blunt, or cursing. This helped keep people at a distance; like he wanted. "Maybe you should stop reading the surface and learn something new."

Money: $1000 // Mood: Offended // Outfit: Trip Out // OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:15 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It is better to be feared than loved."

Daobridaulyl Ω "Brida" Ω Obrem

She could sense the hostility and maybe a hint of insecurity from him, but it made so little sense to her. She stepped closer to him, her tentacles' tips twitching back and forth as if they were trying to solve a puzzle box, and cocked her head slightly to the side. "It would seem that I have said something to offend you. I apologize. I am still trying to learn the ways of you humans, but as of yet, have not found anyone willing to teach me. I'm afraid thus far my study materials have been distant observation, surface thoughts, and texts. I am well aware that is an insufficient mode of acquiring knowledge, but it is what I am most accustomed to." She was still watching him, though now more out of curiosity than anything else. Granted he didn't seem like the most willing of teachers, but maybe she could get a little information from him, at least about what had gone wrong just now. And if he had some feelings of being ostracized, maybe he would sympathize with her. Though humans were not innately telepathic, they were still social organisms, and so being ostracized would be hard on them, no matter how much of a "loner" they supposedly were. "Any insights you would be willing to share are most appreciated. So that similar mistakes do not happen again, of course." Would that help her to convince him to help? Maybe or maybe not, but she really did need some help in learning how to communicate with the dominant species here.

"My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red, than her lips red:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound:
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
And yet by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare."

Funds: $800
      Relationship: Single
          Mood: Curious
              Ooc: Sorry that took so long. Busy week before classes start.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:06 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

Austin rolled his eyes. What a complete moron! Why come to a new land, so completely different from you and not know a single thing? Do your research! Austin didn't have to worry about such things because he hadn't move to a whole new part of the world like this chick had. What a dumb move on her part. There was an exaggerated sigh from his lips, shoulders slumping. How was it he got into situations like this? People were no longer an area of expertise since trying to, basically, become a hermit. It was doubtful that he would ever become a total hermit, though the possibility was still there because of the idiocy of the people around him. Despite her apology, he wasn't too thrilled about her request. Why should he be? He didn't know this chick except that she was some other species, her tentacles twitching as she spoke. His brow furrowed as he watched each muscular limb with hesitation. For some reason all he could think of was an octopus. While he had never seen one up close, he had seen plenty of sea life documentaries. He wasn't the type to actually visit said areas because they required people to take their clothes off, which he wasn't a fan of. He would probably never be a fan of.

Turning his attention back to the drawing he had started, he shrugged his shoulders rather carelessly. Nearly all his wood burning art started out as drawings on paper. At least the more complex pieces. "I can't control what you do," he replied, his tone still gruff but more casual. His hand glided over the paper as his gaze flickered from the piece of art on the wall and the papper at his fingertips. Once he was finished he would transfer the paper art onto wood back in his garage at home. There wasn't much he could say on the subject because he didn't hang around people. Sure, currently he was sitting in a populated, public area, but he didn't interact with the people. Someone who wanted to know more about the people around them was asking the wrong person. "Don't go reading people's thoughts so carelessly," he suggested flatly. That was a sure fire way to be alone. If that's what she was after, she started out perfectly, he certainly didn't want to hang around her long. He knew his thoughts often lingered on his scars and how he got them, and he didn't need to be reminded by a person who wasn't there to experience the sheer terror he felt thinking he had killed a little girl.

Money: $1000 // Mood: Offended; Mellow // Outfit: Trip Out // OOC: Don't trip. We are all busy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:47 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυиє ①⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤①
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:28 am
User Image

ꍟᐯ꒒ꀤꌗ ꍟ. ꌗꃅꀤꌃꂦꂦ꓄
☤☭╠════════════════╬╬════════════════╣☭☤
"Keep yourself cool when the storm is rough,

Company: Status: Single Wallet: $5500 Home: 1222 Pasadena Housing District Profile: Dossier Mood: Restful Outfit: Olive green cargo jeans, Plaid dark red shirt, oversized plain white T-shirt, Steel Toe work boots

because when you takes things slow, everything goes in your pace."
╠════════════════════════════════╣

Finding his way to the museum, Elvis took a peek at every corner, eyes darting left to right, up and down and peeking from corners to railing like a curious mischievous feline without causing too much trouble. Gazing in awe, he seems to enjoy reading every plaque on all the displays as well as listening to any audio information that most displays have. The endless wander was stopped from a few breaks here and there on benches that are around, with his phone at hand, he take selfies of himself and the displays behind him. Most of the time he'd make a silly face that suits the display, when there aren't that many around him, Elvis would sometimes catch himself doing frame shots for him to mess with once he's home.

There weren't much interesting individuals, but those who catches him would sometimes get caught in his photo sessions and would round up playing along with the silly antics he's having in the museum even though some are here for the displays themselves. Kids were more fond of playing along with Elvis and sooner or later, a band of children and parents followed along side Elvis, with the help of a guide who seems to have fun having Elvis re-enact some historic events. After all the shenanigans, much time had passed and as the tour came to an end, Elvis waved a gleeful farewell to those in the tour and a bow to the tour guide. With a spring in his step, Elvis finds his way out of the museum. A pleasant moment for him, even though for some, it might've gotten them kicked out of the museum.

╠════════════════════════════════╣

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:58 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ⑥тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦①
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

fuestray

Faun

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:03 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Baby blue hues cast on the window to scan through the passing scenery, a city once cheery and bright, bathed in sunlight was now bathed in gloomy clouds with an evident outpour. It was even too chilly to step out without a coat to keep one warm and Coralyn was nearly sinking into her seat with her hands into her pockets. Why did she choose to wear jeans? The fabric was barely useful in shielding out the cold, besides, this one had a rip on the knee! How careless of her. But then again, she had been experimenting with her clothing recently, even trying out darker colors upon her meeting with Camil yesterday. Maybe it was the gloomy weather or maybe her own gloom that brought her to, either way, it wasn't so bad.

Drawing her phone out of her pocket, her hues cast from the window over to the bright screen, almost expectantly to see it light up excited to display a message from her favorite companion, sighing as she slipped it away to see none. Maybe he just needed time away from his phone, maybe he was spending time with Lyra - like he should have. She shouldn't really disturb him if it was the latter, she should let him spend time with his sister, after all she did drop by after a long time and from a faraway land. A chill ran down her spine at the thought of her own sister visiting, or maybe it was just a draft. Either way, it wasn't pleasant.

The cab finally halted at her destination, the driver helping her out as she quickly opened up her umbrella and hurried for shelter. Maybe she should have stayed home, but there was only so much she could do at home with the weather so...upsetting. She would have just slept all day or gotten tempted to make a call back home, neither of which sounded like a pleasant idea, which was why she ended up here. Essence de Soleil. She did intend to visit at some point, just never found the right occasion to or the right time to. She did frequently ask Camil about it, asking him to tag along but they never seemed to get to doing it. Maybe she could bring him along next time unless it seemed to be as boring as most would assume.

With the crook of her umbrella hanging over her dainty arm, she brushed her silken hair behind her ear. Unlike yesterday, she did tie it up halfway to make sure it was out of her face, but her bangs did fall freely over her forehead, which she occasionally brushed to the side. Her light crystals wandered about the vast array of displays and back down at the map she picked up from her way into the building. Her painted rose lips turned into a soft pout as she cast her eyes on the map, struggling to figure which display caught her attention the best. If only she had someone to help her decide...should she first head to the art display or 'Toys from all ages' ?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: None || Mood: Neutral || Single || || Where: Essence de Soleil || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual

User Image

Occ: I apologise if the start was poo, I usually don't do well with my opening posts xDD
Wind Hime Princess
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 am
ll Neo ll

"Be happy and protect the things that is important."

The sun barely shone in the day, covered up by the graying clouds that suggested the upcoming rain. An unsuitable to go outside, but Amir did it anyway, walking along the street to where the museum was, Essense de Soleil was its name. The building hung tall among other houses, the structure easy to recognize other than its name. With the address and how constructors built the building, the location was not easy to miss.

It did not bother him as the first rain hit, wetting everything nearby. The droplets fell in a rhythm on his hair, leaving wet spots on the silky strand. A comb through the golden hair soon flicked those off. He even shook his head a few time to get rid of the remains when he stopped before the entrance of the building. His already wild hair fluffed up more from his actions, creating a messier look, like one who had just woken up and went out without combing their hair. On the other hand, the water stuck the strands together, creating a sort of spikey look. The wind blew around the area, its coldness made him shiver and sneeze, already wet from the rain.

Sport shoes tapped on the welcome mat in hopes of getting rid of any clinging mud, dirtier from the water. Trails of dirty footsteps could be seen behind him, the single path was evident who was the owner. The nearest receptionist pushed their brows together at his attire but made no comment on that. Based on their unpleased expression, he could guess that she would rather him not come in and dirty the floor, maybe waste the efforts of those cleaner who tried so hard to keep everything clean. Well, he walked in anyway, taking in the darkening expression of that receptionist. Ah, the fun of making people uncomfortable. He intended to send a cheeky smile over the receptionist's way, but stopped when he remembered he needed to get the map and info from that area.

The employee remained professional, despite their twitching feature and unnatural smile. He even dragged out the conversation just to prolong their suffering. It was strange of how picky people at everything was. A little dirt would not hurt anyone. Rather than that, making unpleasant faces where the person in question could see was considered rude.

A short look at the map decided his first visiting area in the building. "Toys from all ages" would be the first to go as he certainly needed to research on the subject. The last time his performance at the toy shop was difficult. It tired him out having to sit still all the time. The trip could help him find a more suitable choice to transform next time.

There were few people in the building due to the rain, so it was easy for someone to stand out, especially with a lost expression. She was standing near his intended direction, her expression showed that just a push can get him a sightseeing partner, so he came closer. Her pretty features came into view, baby blue eyes darted around, indecisive of her choice. "Are you lost, miss?" Emerald pools glanced at the direction of her attention. "The art display is on the right and the Toys display is on the left." Pearly whites flashed to the lady's direction in a bright childlike smile. "I recommend going to the Toys display though. I mean, toys have so much history, in childhood, past and now, it'll be more interesting!" He gave her a sheepish laugh. "Well, and there's that the fact I'm going there, so I'm a bit biased."

FEELING → Intrigued
                                    OUTFIT → Overcoat, dress shirt, calf-length pants and sport shoes
                                    OOC → That's alright! I personally think your opening was plenty lengthy and nice! biggrin

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:11 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

With her dainty fingers reaching for her forehead to absent mindedly brush along the soft brown tresses that already settled comfortably to the side, her eyes peered off of the printed paper and up to the surrounding, maybe casting a glance at the direction to each of the displays would help her decide better. Why was she so indecisive? Her thick, trimmed brows knit together as she looked determined to make a decision, besides, she had the whole day to herself if she didn't like one display.

Bringing the map up to her chin, she tapped it gently on her porcelain skin as her gaze cast on the figures and the directions they headed to. A lot of the pairs that came began to direct towards the art display, some formally dressed and some even seemingly unfazed by the idea of scanning through portraits, landscapes, abstracts and well-thought concepts while a decent few headed towards the toy displays on the other side. There weren't many children as one would expect, maybe it was the weather or maybe it was just parents who would rather spend the day home than drive all the way to a building filled with nostalgia and nagging children. Thankfully the latter would be less today. Maybe that was a good idea indeed.

As her eyes continued their brief scan through the parameter, they fell upon an employee who seemed to be having a hard time with a customer. Her lips curled into a slight smirk as she felt bad for the poor individual, yet didn't want to get involved as it would just cause more confusion with a mute girl trying to pick sides. Besides, she didn't even know what it was all about, might as well keep to herself and go about her way.

With her eyes cast back on the map, she wanted to glance through the other displays before heading to the one she wanted to start with first, her eyes cast over the figure that now stood close to her. Ah, the male from with the employee. With her bright blues settling o his lovely emeralds, she found herself listening to him as he tried to help her with her confusion. That was nice of him, his smile even making her chuckle a little. Him even admitting that he was headed there himself, she began to ponder about joining him. He did seem quite interested in them with how he spoke about them, making her think it would indeed be amusing to have someone like him to be around while they looked about that display. Shoot, she didn't even say a thing this whole time!

Quickly parting her gaze from his, her hands quickly shuffling for her mobile. Upon finding it, she unlocked it with a single swipe and opened up the memo pad to start typing. As quick as she tried to be, she hoped he didn't think she randomly started ignoring him to send a text as most people would. She always took the mobile approach rather than the sorry, I can't speak sign in case people didn't know how to sign, besides, typing could probably convey the message easier. "The toys display does sound like fun..especially since you seem to be quite interested in them yourself. Care to join me there?" she typed, switching the direction of the screen so now it faced the male, patiently waiting until he finished reading before she could add, displaying the text to him with a rather nervous smile, wishing the fact that she couldn't speak wouldn't scare away her company. "I'm sorry, I can't speak...I hope you like a really quiet company...but don't worry, I'm rather chatty this way..or I can sign too."

The petite woman was used to being abandoned over the fact that she couldn't speak, how could she blame other people if her own family did that to her? Her own sister chose to pretend she had no sister with a disability rather than acknowledge her existence and try to make it better for her, make her feel normal for a change. She didn't like it when people pitied her condition either, sure it was a tragic accident but she wanted to be made felt normal, not an outcast or a 'poor thing' as a lot of people would refer to her. She deemed herself normal from time to time, it wouldn't hurt people to just let her live in her little bubble.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Neutral || Single || || Where: Essence de Soleil || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual

User Image

Occ: Why thank you~ I do need to work on my posts though >n< Also, Amir is so cute~
Wind Hime Princess
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:25 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

Maybe there was something funny on his face, the lovely lady chucked. Confusion painted his face, but he returned a goofy smile back. Anything to make the lady happy! When her attention fell onto her phone though, he was both confused and curious at the same time. Must be something important that she had to move for her phone so fast. Someone special texted her perhaps? The thought of her having a boyfriend dampened his mood a little. It was understandable. After all, such a pretty lady like her would have men chasing after!

Emerald pools blinked, secretly trying to peek at her screen. As long as she did not notice his action, all should be fine, right? Amir would sent another innocent smile her way if the lady would bring her gaze back up to him. Despite him being a little taller, he could not read anything. Damn, must be those new phones that only allowed one person to read the screen contents. Boo! Why did people invent that, anyway?

When the phone screen suddenly zoomed in his sight, Amir was like a cat caught stealing a fish. With a few fluttering of eyelashes, he read the message and his face brightened with the invitation. "Oh, of course! I'd love too!" He looked pleased by the invitation. Usually, it was just him giving an invite first, and not the ladies. On the other hand, her nervous smile showed her insecurities when she admitted her...minor setbacks. After, being to talk was not a problem. Even people who could talk would have a language barrier and they resorted to body gestures all the time. "Oh, that's alright. I mean, I talk a lot, so maybe I can talk for the both of us, haha. I should be the one afraid that you'll get tired of me blabbering away so much." He laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "To be honest, I thought that sign language is cool! They can convey a lot of things without the language barrier! I'll be interested in learning it." His point fingers pushed together, giving the image of an embarrassed young man.

He perked up soon after, moving his arms the path of the toys display, an open gesture of inviting the lady to move first "Ladies first, Ms- Oh I haven't got your name?" There was no need to mention her name, so it was on purpose. To turn a stranger to an acquaintance, one must know others name first, so that the first time they met, it would have left some impression on each other. "My name is Amir Le, a pleasure to meet you!"

In the area of the display, some children were inside, pulling their parents along. One of them still had trails of tears near their eyes, perhaps from a cry trying to get their parents to go where they wanted. Thankfully there were not too many children, or it would become crying chaos.

PROFILE FEELING Intrigued || OOC Haha, thanks! Well, Amir had to be a good boy for the pretty lady~. Well, it should be me who do something about the length I write, it's pretty inconsistent.
OUTFIT Overcoat, dress shirt, calf-length pants and sport shoes

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:41 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The little woman hadn't noticed the male peering into her phone, if she did, she would gladly oblige and have it right before the two so he could read as she typed. Although, that wouldn't be quite the best idea considering being watched as she typed would make her a tad bit nervous and her like with a surge of adrenaline, her fingers would start shaking and she'd be all over with - type type type, backspace; type type type, backspace. Something she wasn't very comfortable doing and the more it would occur, the more flustered she would be.

With a startled look on the man's face, the woman's own features shifted to that of confusion. Maybe having her move her little handy device to his face with no warning had startled him. She should work on how she'd do it next time, maybe tap his shoulder before she offered to show him her phone. Right, tap his shoulder first.

Baby blue hues studied the blonde male, the way his emerald hues read the text and quickly glistened before he could give her his response. Her own features brightened, her lips tugged into a bright smile as she gave a little clap to display it better. A soft chuckle escaped from his statement, oh if only she could still speak, they'd probably compete with each other unintentionally. Maybe interacting with new people wasn't so bad after all, especially if people were as nice as him. even with this barrier between them, he did want to give it a try which a lot of people wouldn't do and just make up excuses to leave. She wouldn't blame them though, maybe if she was normal, she would be a lot different too but, it was nice that there were people like him making the world seem better.

"I could help you with a few simple signs, if you'd like.." she would type quickly and show him again, her own eyes glistening in excitement from the thought of him trying to communicate with her that way. Not to mention how adorable he could be, especially with him seemingly embarrassed. Although, in her head, no one could top how Camil looked when he was embarrassed, the way a faint redness appeared on his cheeks when he looked embarrassed, how his brows knit when he'd get defensive. Although, his words ran through her head yet again, him somewhat politely telling her to look for someone else. Shaking the gloomy thoughts away, she decided to focus on what was more important right now, her company.

With a bright smile of her own, she chuckled yet again when he'd gesture for her to go first, she bowed respectfully and with a little tug to her shirt, almost like pinching her imaginary skirt as she moved ahead, stopping shortly to turn around and answer his question. She was about to start typing before she decided not to, holding onto her phone as she signed each letter of her name while typing it at the same time. "C-O-R-A-L-Y-N" she waited for him to try if he wanted to, smiling and spelling it faster the second time. "Corlayn Dubois, but you can call me Coralyn..or easier, use the sign for tears." she'd say, gesturing tears with her fingers after she showed him her text. She cried a lot, her close ones would know and although it might seem weird to Amir, she thought it was easier than him trying to sign her whole name. "Pleasure to meet you Amir." she would type and show him again, grinning brightly.

"Which display would you like to see first?" she would ask, looking around as they'd pass by a couple of children. Good thing there weren't many around or it would be hard to even be around. Unintentionally even, she was rather close to the male, not so much for body contact, but maybe it was just instinct or the fear of losing him if either of them decided to walk ahead without being aware of the other following them.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Intrigued || Single || || Where: Essence de Soleil || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual

User Image

Occ: lol so cute! Nahhh, you're good :3
Wind Hime Princess
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:41 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

Amir was pleased to hear Coralyn's offer to teach him. Sweet! Now he would have something to learn, maybe a partner to practice with! Learning new things was one of his favorite activities because everything tiny things told stories about the people he met. The idea of teaching him also excited the lady, in return, as evident from the glow in her eyes.

For a brief moment, her expression clouded over. The expression disappeared quickly, but his eyes did not miss the change. It perked up his interest, but he could not pry. He always had a limit on how far his curiosity go. If one wished to talk, he would be all ears. Despite how chatty he looked, the young man could hold secrets very well. Every secret equaled to the number of people who felt close enough to put their trust in him, to share their deepest fear. Wait, that sounded kinda weird out of context, haha.

He grinned when the lady played along with his little "gesture", moving to follow with her side by side. His hands mimicked her hand's movement, failing at first try in some letter. Determined, he tried again, this time a success. Emerald eyes blinked at the girl, face an expression of "praise me". If one looked any closer, there should be an imaginary tail and ear wagging. Coralyn taught him an easy sign for her name, "tears". He did not think he would use that to call her so. There was nothing wrong with the word itself, but tears usually associated with sadness. Of course, there were happy tears, laughing tears, but it was easy to think of the never-ending sadness. The name of the lady was beautiful and should be signed in its full glory. Except that, he failed to do so on his third try for all letters when he thought he got it.

"Coralyn Dubois, was it? It's a beautiful name!" In his opinion though, the name would be great vocally, in his own voice. Each person had their own accents and how they spoke, so each name in their own voice had a different tone, making it special. It was too bad he was not able to hear the girl's own voice, but the name through signing was fine too! The sign language created a new flavor. "I should practice more. Maybe next time I can communicate sign language better with you! For now though, I hope you won't mind me calling it out loud and not through signing. My fingers were still a bit clumsy." He showed his fingers and wiggled them for humor effect.

As they walked more, Amir did not notice when they had moved so close together. The closeness was nice, and the lady did not seem to mind either. It was a nice feeling, walking with someone as close this way. He remembered the last time he did so with Kalistia, but the memory had soon faded with time. The thought of seeing his "sister" appeared sometimes, but then squashed by the reason of not messing with her's own life. "Hmmm, how about the train section?" The toy remained a classic in time that caught the eyes of many others. Plus, he thought he would have fun watching the trains riding endlessly on the long rail trails. "I heard that they have really colorful and creative rail trail system here." Hopefully Coralyn would be interested.

PROFILE FEELING Intrigued || OOC Aww, Coralyn's thoughts about Camil kinda pains my heart a little. They must be really really close. Kinda makes me wanna investigate about the both of them now *squinty eyes*

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

It was nice to have someone interested in communicating with her the way she was more comfortable in. She found it hard to type out her feelings despite having the luxury of little emoticons and with the advanced technology aided her even making her custom little ones, but there was nothing compared to real emotions, real feelings, real excitement, sadness or whatever it was one could express through physical interaction. Sign became a part of her, hand gestures and facial expressions helped her convey what she wanted to the ones who understood, like a new voice.

The woman's eyes cast upon the male who gave her company, a small smile played on her soft rose lips as she tried to assure him it was nothing. Of course, it wasn't much. Camil and her were still good friends, wasn't that what mattered beyond what she felt about him? Who knows, maybe this man, Amir, would also become an important part of her life.

With a tight tug to her lips, her left cheek sank into a little dimple as she grinned at his attempts to sign with her. He was a quick learner, faulty yes but who wasn't? It took her some time to perfect, including her. Her dainty small palms pressed against each other as applause. She couldn't verbally praise him, but she signed none the less, "That was great!" she signed, quickly typing it for him so he could understand what she meant. Almost like she was prompted to, she reached out and gently pat the crown of his head a little, pulling away with a playful little grin. She wasn't shy on physical contact, unless it wasn't deemed for things that weren't so innocent, it almost made her feel a sense of connection with the other person, like she was starting to be more than just an acquaintance. She hoped she wasn't wrong in thinking this way with her new companion, at least with how they couldn't stop grinning at each other.

Bonding over a simple sign lesson with a stranger seemed quite amusing. If anything, she wished people were more open like him. "Thank you!" she signed, typing the meaning too in case he'd assume she subtly blew him a kiss. It would be the oddest thing to do to a stranger but it was the sign for 'thank you' so it couldn't quite be helped. "I like how your name sounds too, its so...cool!" she texted him, trying to save him from the flood of gestures she could give him if he let her. Now, she wouldn't want to overwhelm her new friend. Her lashes pulled further apart as her eyes widened, a quick flush of pink came upon her cheeks from his statement. Was she embarrassed, most likely, also flattered that he was planning on learning more sign to communicate with her. Dropping her head and her attention back on her phone, her fingers turned busy to begin typing again "I'm so happy, I won't be unrealistic and wish you'd be thorough in it overnight, but I'm happy you're trying this." she felt special, although she decided to leave out that detail for later maybe.

As the two advanced further into the section, the petite woman would look over at the blonde male almost like she intended to study him and what kept him quiet for this brief moment. It didn't last long though, her cheeks quickly flushing from embarrassment when he'd look over at her from being caught watching him. She was simply intrigued and glad she couldn't speak, or she'd probably be fumbling all over with her words. With her eyes cast down momentarily, she cast them back over at those emerald hues when he brought up trains. A classic indeed. She remembered the little scenery her grandfather had made in his attic back at her homeland, a beautiful miniature version of the French countryside with an old toy model of a steam engine running along the landscape he put so much effort into making. She wasn't allowed to touch them though, later realizing why and watching the models here might just take her back. "I think we should." she smiled.

With the map as their guide, the pair advanced towards the train section as the male had suggested. It wasn't too far from where they were, taking barely a few steps to come across the first few designs that were kept in glass cases, their mechanism all pulled apart in a few others. Not very intriguing to her but she did find it amusing how much attention to detail was given in some of the models. Her baby blue hues soon found themselves drawn to a display they had of a city, probably not real but everything in it was so well crafted, so beautiful it took her back instantly. With her eyes glued on the marvellous display with multiple little engines going their way, she reached over for the male, managing to grab the sleeve of his overcoat as she gently tugged on it. "It's so beautiful..." she signed, almost forgetting to type the same to him, although her glistening gaze might have given him a hint what it could have meant.

Company: Amir || Mood: Awestruck || Single || || Where: Essence de Soleil || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual

User Image

Occ: >w< She just grew a little too fond of their meetings and him in general but he had something otherwise to say on their last meet xD lolol, please go ahead~xD
Also, Amir is so lovely >:C Coralyn might just melt!

Wind Hime Princess
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:48 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

Despite it was him who tried to prompt the praise, hearing the applause from the lady made him plenty happy! She signed something Amir could not understand after that, but he could guess its meaning. Must be a praise, since she was smiling, the little dimple in her cheeks got his heart fluttering. Hoo boy, what a pretty smile! He just loved seeing smiles on people's face.

He did not expect next was a pat on the head. The gesture felt fluffy, the feeling of one's hand against his hair. He had not received a head pat for a long time already, the last time was at his previous "family", where his parents and sister Kalistia would do so for him. Ah, nostalgia. The sadness and negativity were still there, of course, but he tried not to think of those. On reflex, his expression turned cat-like, showing his happiness from the gesture. One would think he would be purring at that moment. He remembered Kali saying something about him being a mix of dog of cats sometimes.

Coralyn's signing of thankful almost got him there if she had not shown the meaning on time. He would think that she was openly flirting now just after that head pat. The young man would not mind, but that would be too fast! Relationships should take time and patience. It did not mean he did not believe in love at first sight, but those usually gave him the feeling of not lasting long enough. On the other hand, the lady did not seem to be one to proactively flirt with an acquaintance she just met, in his opinion. The continued compliment about his name after that made him grin and returned the thank you sign she had just taught him. He did not do it normally though. Rather, the blond man did it in a exaggerated way, complete with a wink. It would make him seem a bit flirty and playboyish, if one did not see the pink tongue poking out in his mouth, ending in a humorous expression. He was on a joke roll today. "Hehe, did I do it right?"

When Coralyn's answer was positive, he could not help grinning in return. Seemed like he found something they shared the same! The train section was wonderful, with multiple models in different years and timeline, their design holding meaning for that period. Some train had cracks and broken part because of time, but they retained their functionality. Most of the time though, the older ones remained in their glass cases, retaining their original look. The ones that moved on the rails looked newer, some even were new collections of impressive sizes of world record. He wandered in awe of the sight before a light tug on his sleeve brought him back, remembering that he had someone with him. Once again, the signing was not something he was familiar with, but the awestruck look on her face certainly answered his wonder. Aw, she was so cute! "They're beautiful, right? To imagine these trains came from the previous time." He added just as they passed a new train, it wrote the current date. "Well, except that one. I actually don't know why they put it here even though the sign clearly wrote "history of trains"." True enough, the title was there at the entrance sign, all in bold black letters.

He walked closer to the train display and jumped when it suddenly came to life, the light flashing in his eyes. His body wounded up standing before Coralyn on reflex, in a guarding stance. "Ah, it moves!" It seemed to be a performance from the train, but usually for customers who walked close enough to the display. Seemed like a prank, even though it's not Halloween. That fact certainly hinted of the humor of the museum's owner. He liked that humor, but he did not like it when he was the victim. Hmph!

PROFILE FEELING Surprised || OOC Aw, that's kinda cute, about Camil and Coralyn actually. Hmmm, now Amir's the new challenger to the challenge of "fluttering Coralyn's heart" lol

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games