Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jason was walking aimlessly through the halls, looking at the paintings that were hung on them. It wasn't that hard to notice that he was pretty bored. He was thinking about leaving when he felt something bump against his leg. A little girl? What was she doing by herself? "Ah, it's OK. Are you alright, though?" He had noticed her rubbing her nose, and wondered if it hurt a lot. He didn't want to creep the child out, so he kept his distance from her as he squatted in front of her. Looking around her, he couldn't find any adults around that seemed related to her. In a polite tone, he said, "You shouldn't be running off alone, where are your parents?" Jason loved kids, and it always pained him to see a child without their parent or guardian. Even if the kid had run off and their parents were nearby, it always struck him with a bit of sadness and guilt. Taking it upon himself, he made sure to stay with the little girl until he found who she came here with. "Would you let me walk with you until we find your parents?" Already he was becoming a bit protective of the little girl, she was cute. No, he was not a damn pervert, he innocently loves children and likes to take care of them. It's like a second chance from what happened in the past, and in a way, it's like redeeming himself.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( A Little Girl )

Crush | None yet |

[quote="Lady Illusia]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:03 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Special Day ║ Sela's Outfit: Warmer Weather

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Crimson eyes blinked up at him shyly, watching him like a hawk as he bent down to her level. Slowly she nodded her head to his first question. She was fine. A bump to the nose was only jarring, not painful; especially when she wasn't looking where she was going. It was an innocent mistake. When he asked about her parents, she then realized that she had left her mommy behind. Sitting up a little straighter, she looked around her to see no one around her but him. Oh, this wasn't good. Her mommy would surely be upset with her for running off again. Thank goodness she wasn't with her daddy, he might have a panic attack. The thought caused a small smile to creep along her lips. "Uhm..." she shrugged her shoulder as she tucked her legs under her.

Even for a four year old, she was kind of socially awkward. If her mommy was here, she would more than likely be hiding behind her right now. People made her skiddish and she wasn't even sure why. Maybe it had to do with being a wolf? How should she know? She just found out that fact a few days ago. However, when he offered to help her find her mommy, she perked up a little. Now that she got a better look at him, his hair was the same color as her mommy's; maybe they were related somehow! He didn't smell like blood like she did, but neither did her uncle, or her daddy. Grunting softly as she pushed herself to her feet, she held out her hand to him, "That would be nice, thank you."

Lillian sighed against as she combed her fingers through her long hair. She still couldn't find that little munchkin! Where was she? Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she stopped to look at a sculpture of what looked like a fruit of some kind. "Nanoa Fruit," she mumbled to herself as she looked at the plaque located on the sculpture. Reading further on the golden metal, her brows knitted together. Is this what Ty was talking about on that island? She could feel her cheeks start to warm as she recalled the conversation from that day. "Oh...!" she huffed as she flailed her arms around a little, as if trying to shoo away the very conversation from her mind. "I can't take anything to heart after what he did," she told herself as she turned away from it and continued her search.

Zyonex

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image
asonorenos

A smile was on his face when she nodded that she was OK, he would feel a little guilty if she was in pain. It seemed that she had run off from her parents, that being determined from her actions. He knew that feeling, he always ran off from his guardians when they were out, and usually got scolded after they would find him causing some kind of mayhem. Chuckling, he was a bit surprised when she suddenly seemed a bit more comfortable with him. He was sure he had never seen this little girl before, but it didn't really matter to him at the moment. "OK then, lets go and find them." He gently held her tiny hand, and began walking down the hallway. He kept his speed slow, since his legs were obviously longer than hers. Well, he should looked out for people with red eyes and/or blue hair as they move about the museum. That shouldn't be too hard to find, and her parents should be searching for her as well, so it makes it even easier. "My name's Jason." He said politely. He didn't know why he said it, it just popped into his head as something to say, and certainly wouldn't mind if she didn't feel comfortable with sharing hers. She shouldn't really, he's a stranger to her.

The girl slightly reminded him of Rina when she was younger. She was pretty cute when she was a kid, and it's a bit embarrassing for him to admit that she still is. He views her as his little sister, and would be devastated if something were to happen to her. Her small size and sweet demeanor just raise red flags for him. What if she gets involved with the wrong people? That redhead for example. He doesn't trust him one bit, but Rina's so damn enamored with him that she won't listen to what he has to say. He gave a small sigh, and decided to focus on the task at hand. And that was getting this cute little girl to her parents. Once again, not a pervert.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( A Little Girl )

Crush | None yet |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:06 pm

With a small smile on her face, she followed along beside him; having no choice since they were joined at the hands right now. It was so nice of him to help her find her mommy. Oh! Maybe she could convince him to look at the art with her though. They could still look for her mommy, while also looking at art. That wouldn't be bad would it? Would it bother him though? Sela looked up at him, blinking her big crimson eyes as he introduced himself. Jason. Now she knew two people on this island. Damien and Jason. At least Damien was her age, but age didn't really matter; in her mind. "Hi Jason, I'm Sela," she greeted more properly as she introduced herself. The longer she was around someone, the more she got used to their scent, the more comfortable she felt around them. She was still weary of her daddy's lady friend, but she was nice either way. Besides, this guy seemed nice enough.

"Jason, do you think..." she paused as her fingers wiggled in his hand. "Do you think we could look at the art while we look for my mommy?" It was worth a shot in asking. But, ultimately, he was the adult in this situation and she was going to have to listen to him; within reason. She still didn't know if he was some kind of crazy person. Although, he didn't feel like one and she knew animals had a good intuition about stuff like that. She didn't feel in danger around him. Although, she could sense something wrong with him. However, it wasn't her place to ask about personal problems.

She knew her daughter hadn't left the museum, her innocent little scent was still all over the place. It had her running around in circles it felt like. Maybe she should call...No way! Just because he was back in her life, she didn't need to rely on him for everything. She'd been a single mother for four years now, she could handle her daughter on her own. Even if the girl was easy to loose track of with how tiny she was. Sighing in exasperation, she continued on; she'd find that kid eventually.

Zyonex

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason liked the peaceful atmosphere that surrounded them as they continued to walk, and was actually a bit glad he came to the museum. He was a bit surprised when she had told him her name, but couldn't help and smile at the fact that she did. "Sela, huh? That's a pretty name." It really was a unique name, and he liked it. It suited her too. The feeling of her fingers wiggling in his hands felt a bit ticklish, and he did he best to stifle his laughs. He pondered for a few seconds on whether they should look at the art or not, and decided there was really no harm in doing so. "OK, which ones do you want to look at?" He then gestured to the pieces that were closest to them, and slowed down a bit in case she wanted to look at them. In the back of his mind, it worried him that she seemed pretty trusting of him, but shrugged it off. He hasn't known her long enough to know what she'll do in emergency situations, so he can't really judge her. He continued to look for her mother as they looked at the art, no one that looked like her was in sight. Ah, how big is this museum? If it comes down to it, he's sure that he could take her to the front desk and tell the staff that they're looking for her mother. What does she even look like? "Sela, what does your mother look like? We can find her faster that way." He's sure that her mom's probably worried sick about her, so he should probably get to her as soon as possible. But then maybe he shouldn't have let her look at the art as they go along. Shoot. Well, they're bound to run into her anyway, so it's all good.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Sela )

Crush | None yet |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:16 pm

She smiled brightly at him for complimenting her name. It was a comment she got a lot because of how unique the name seemed to be, but still, it was always nice to hear. "It means 'rock' in Hebrew. It was also the name of a city, the capital of Edom, in the Old Testament," she replied, her knowledge on historic facts shining through. "My mommy knows lots of old languages like that." Sela smiled innocently at him. Her gaze traveled to the artwork as he asked which she wanted to look at. Hm, there were so many to choose from! "Ooo! That one!" she cooed happily as she bounced a little and tugged on his hand as she pointed and started trying to drag him over to a particularly colorful painting. Amazed by all the usage of color, her lips formed a small 'o' shape as she looked up at it. It was so pretty!

"Hm?" she blinked and looked over at him briefly. What did her mommy look like? Bringing her free hand up to tap her lips, she took a moment to think about it. An image of her mommy filled her mind. "My mommy is taller than me, but shorter than you. She's got pretty, golden blonde hair like yours and eyes that sparkle like garnets. You'd like her Jason, she's really pretty," she replied with a big, bright smile. Well, to her and her daddy, her mommy was pretty. What other people thought of her, she wasn't sure because she also knew her mommy could be really scary sometimes.

All she'd been doing this entire time was sighing to herself and looking for Sela. This place was freaking huge! It didn't look that way from the outside, but geeze! What was wrong with her anyways? She shouldn't be so...downcast right now. She was supposed to be making this day special for Sela. Saturdays were their special days and she was spending it moping and looking for her lost child. Lillian flopped down on a polished, wooden bench and hung her head, staring down at her feet. She knew she'd find Sela eventually, but the fact that she couldn't find her right away didn't sit well with her. It was just piling on with the depressing, lonely feelings she was apparently stuck in right now. Running her hands through her hair a few times, she couldn't stop herself from sighing heavily again. She could feel the urge to cry, but she would never allow herself to do such a thing in public; she had always been that way. She'd sit here for a few minutes, see if Sela came by and if she didn't, she'd go to the front desk and ask them to help.

Zyonex

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
asonorenos

"Oh, it does? I didn't know that." He smiled at her as he said that. For her age, she's really smart! Her mom musta taught her really well! "Ah, that's really cool!" His smiled got a bit bigger when he noticed her excitement over which painting she wanted to look at. He let her drag him over to the painting she wanted to look at, and he had to admit, it was pretty. Putting his free hand on his hip, he actually took a good look at this painting. Jason began to imagine what her mother looked like as she described her, blonde with red eyes. He mentally laughed at the 'taller than me, shorter than you' part. He would imagine that her mother would be taller than her, unless it's someone like Rina. "I'm sure she is." He smiled at her once again before taking a look at his watch. How long have they been walking around? Perhaps he should bring her to the front desk just to get her to her mother faster. It's selfish of him to not be taking her there just so he could spend a little time with her; her mother's looking for her, for pete's sake! After looking at the painting for another minute or two, he began heading towards the front desk of the museum. He's pretty sure there's some way they could use the speakers in there to say there's a child looking for her mother at the front desk. He wondered if her mother would snatch Sela away from him when they find her, he wouldn't be surprised if she does. It irked him a little since Sela didn't seem so sad to be away from her mother, she's looks like an independent kid. Independent or not, she needs her mother. An even greater reason to get her down there now.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Sela )

Crush | None yet |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Feeling him move away from the painting, Sela looked up at him with a curious, bewildered look. Where were they going? Stumbling along with him, she looked back at the painting before turning her attention to the man beside her. Where were they going? "Jason, where are we going so suddenly?" she asked as she watched their surroundings change gradually. Strangely enough, she liked hanging around Jason. He was nice and didn't give her that creepy, 'I'm gonna kill you' vibe; which was always a good thing. Being around those kinds of people were scary. Kind of like her mommy when she was mad. That was something no one should ever have to witness in their entire lives!

Looking around as they walked, she spotted the very person they were looking for. "Mommy!" she shouted as she pulled her hand free and ran over to the blonde sitting on a bench. Lillian's head shot up to the familiar voice calling to her. The moment she saw the bluette running to her in that cute way little kids run, she jumped to her feet. "There you are Little Rock! I've been worried about you," she said as the little girl jumped into her arms and Lillian buried her face into her soft blue hair. Sela nuzzled her mommy a little before pulling back and smiling up at her as Lillian picked her up. "Jason helped me look for you," she said as she pointed over to Jason. Lillian looked over her shoulder and to the man she was pointing at. With Sela still held tight in her arms again, she walked over to the man, staring him down with her garnet colored eyes. "Jason is it?" she asked, moving Sela to her right hip.

Zyonex

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image
asonorenos

"Sorry, but your mom's probably really worried about you, so we should get going." An apologetic tone was in his voice as he said this, and he continued to walk down the hallway. He saw a directory and was glad that they were already heading the right direction towards the front desk. Jason had enjoyed the little amount of time he had spent with her, Sela was a nice kid. Ah, children were wonderful! He noticed a blonde woman sitting on a bench in front of them, and before he could ask Sela if it was her mother, she had already shot off towards her. Putting his hands in his pockets, he smiled when they embraced, and he felt like he did a good deed or something. As he was about to turn and go, he heard his name being said and stopped. He couldn't help but feel intimidated as her mother stared at him, there was a scary feeling about her. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you." Was she gonna interrogate him or something? He could never answer questions under pressure! Maybe that's why he failed a lot of tests in school, and why he always got in trouble with the police. Then he would need Rina to bust him out. He smiled a bit at that thought, but it soon disappeared as he thought about that damn redhead. That fact that he knew that she was with him right now was pissing him off as soon as he thought about it! He needs to forget about it. For now. As he turned his focus back to the current situation, nervousness built up in him a little.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Nervous )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Sela & Her Mother )

Crush | None yet |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:50 pm

Lillian stared him down, noticing the nervous twitch in his muscles. People were so easy to read. She smirked in amusement to his subtle, but twitchy behavior; she enjoyed watching people squirm. Why he was so nervous though, she had no clue, she had barely said anything to him yet. With a soft chuckle, she saw a different type of tense in his muscles momentarily; one of anger and protection. Interesting. "I'm Lillian. Thank you for looking after my daughter while she was hiding from me," she said with a surprisingly kind smile, despite her intimidating gaze. She was an intimidating person and she knew it; always had been. She was raised as a fighter, a warrior; she was meant to instill fear in the hearts of people. Plus she was a demon, it was natural that people felt some kind of unease around her. There was always an air of evil around her no matter how nice she was.

"Yes! Jason was an amazing guide," Sela added with enthusiasm. Turning back to her mommy, she smiled as her crimson eyes sparkling happily. "Mommy, can we have him over for dinner tonight as thanks?" Lillian glanced over at her daughter with a slightly bewildered look before looking back to this boy Jason. Staring at him a moment, she smiled softly, "I don't see why not, but that's up to him." Sela wiggled out of her arms and scurried over to him, "Oh please! It's the least I can do as a thank you for helping find my mommy." She clasped her hands together and looked up at him with pleading innocence.

Zyonex

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason continued to stand there like a statue, one with nervousness clearly written upon its expression. He relaxed as her mother introduced herself as Lillian. "Ah, it was no problem, ma'am." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he said this. A smile soon stretched across his features when Sela began to speak again, such a sweet kid. He hasn't interacted with children for a while, so maybe that's why he's all happy about meeting her. He was a bit surprised when Sela asked her mother to have him over for dinner, he didn't want to be a bother to anyone. Just as he was about to politely say 'no', he saw Sela's little face and froze. He can't say no to kids. "Well, if I'm not bothering anyone." Now it looks like he's gonna have something to do tonight. He'd probably just throw a bunch of pillows around in anger at some of the stuff he learned tonight, but spending some time with a loving family would be a great way to just relax. Rina's gonna get a serious scolding when he meets up with her next time, and that redhead's gonna get what's coming to him if he's with her and tries to start an argument. Alright, that's the last of those thoughts. He should be happy for the rest of the night now!

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Sela & Lillian )

Crush | None yet |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:11 pm

"Oh please, Ma'am was my mother," Lillian laughed with a dismissive wave of her hand. She was no ma'am. And she was most definitely not her mother! Or, at least she tried desperately not to be her mother. She didn't beat her daughter and did her best to provide and love her daughter. Her mother was a terrible, terrible person for a human. She did the exact opposite of her mother. Her father on the other hand, she might be compared to him, but he spent a lot of his time torturing her to take his place as a general. "I'm just Lillian," she added with a chuckle. Anyone who made sure nothing bad happening to her daughter was good in her book.

Sela smiled happily, shaking her head. "You wouldn't be bothering us Jason. We'd be happy to let you come over! You're a super nice guy and you deserve at least that much," she said excitedly. Lillian chuckled as she pulled out a piece of paper and pen, scribbling something on the paper and handing it to him. Sela scurried back over to her mother's side, holding onto her pant leg. "She's kinda right. Here, it's our address; come over around six," she said as she handed him the piece of paper. They weren't going back over to Ty's place tonight, a nice quiet dinner at home with a guest wouldn't be too bad. She would have invited him to lunch, but this was their special mother-daughter day. Hm, maybe she should wait until after he left to let Sela call her father. There was no reason to get any sort of weird, off handed jealous reaction out of him. Bending down to pick Sela back up, both she and Sela waved to him. "It was nice meeting you Jason, we hope to see you for dinner," she called as she turned to begin making her way to the door. "Come on baby, let's go get lunch." "Okay mommy. Bye Jason!"

[EXIT]

((OOC; Whoo! Sorry about that. I was watching The Interview))
Zyonex

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:52 pm
User Image
asonorenos

"Ah, sorry.. Lillian." He got a bit more comfortable around her, and soon relaxed. He smiled as Sela spoke up and moved about, she was adorable! Jason began to slightly wonder if he would have a kid one day, and sighed at the thought. He gladly took the piece of paper, 1206 Pasadena. It's nice that they live on the same street. Nodding, he was actually kinda excited to have dinner with them. It's nice that he gets to meet a family on his first free day in the city. There was still a smile on his face as he waved goodbye to them, that really lightened his mood. "Bye Sela! Bye Lillian." Ah, what should he do now? This museum isn't getting any more exciting, and he doubts he's going to run into any more children here. Might as well go home and do his best to relax before dinner. He doesn't want to go there with a crappy mood. Guess he could wander a bit before he has to go home, and just check out a bit more of uptown before he goes back. Meh, he'll make it quick; he's not in the mood to walk any more.

((Exit to 1220: Jason Morenos' House))

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( No One )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: It's OK, I had already gone to bed

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:00 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:44 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Sela
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Blind Date/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese pulled into a parking space overshadowed by tall trees, turning his key in the ignition and falling back against his seat once the vehicle shut off. The wolf then sighed heavily, his chest heaving to it's limit as he lulled into the head rest and closed his eyes. Listening to rain splatter traversing his window, he mentally replayed the scene from his front yard: watching his daughter leave after having her around the clock for the last month. Was it normal to feel this way? That was parenting, he supposed. Even Daddy got to have seperation anxiety. Besides, from the look of things this was his routine from now on. He never fathomed being a father with shared custody of his child. Although thank God it wasn't by legal determination were they were forced to divvy guardianship of Sela according to court ruling. That, he would hate.

Once he pulled himself together the author was able to focus on the task at hand, and looked out into the parking lot for a face he wouldn't even recognize. This was a blind date, unfamiliar territory. Which made him wish he wasn't buzzed, caffeinated and emotionally wrecked; great way to potentially spark a new relationship. But hopefully whoever he was meeting wouldn't be able to discern that, he'd shaved and showered thoroughly this morning. His watch said it was a good time to go inside, appropriately early rather than rudely late. Wrinkling his face with a short lived scowl, he retrieved his unbrella from the backstreet and opened it while exiting the car. He was kept dry, reclining his head to inspect the museum. It was somewhat vacant on a weekday, most people were heading into work at this time. He thinned his lips and walked inside.

Confined to be relative empty. Would he feel awkward being alone with his date, or more comfortable without suffocating crowds? And in a day where the full moon was looming, waiting for the night while all the while casting it's hypnotic spell on werewolves of all types. He was already rubbed the wrong was just thinking about it, the worried and over-contemplater he was. Ty shook it off, meandering over to the front desk to peruse a brochure while he waited for a...Jeni. Whoever she was. Not a repeat of his ex, hopefully. Or his ex prior to the last. Heavens no. He'd cross his fingers hoping for a new experience, something that told him what it really felt like to be...satisfied, for lack of a better word.

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile: I'm watching a live stream, so excuse my posting speed. My phone is slow typing medium
Cho-Cho Twain

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out