Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: Kshama Maura, Za'saad Zabirith & these two ladies (Zara & Akane)│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

It has been an enlightening time with Za'saad and Kshama. Aaron was taking the listing the information of possible ways to fight the creature. He did feel frustrated that he was powerless to protect Coralyn from its jaws. Still, this detective believes in the principle to seek facts and not just jump to conclusions without any form of process and evidence. He is no scientist, but he used to practice the scientific method when it comes to problem-solving. And when it comes to solving problems, there are times you have to do whatever it takes for the greater good.

As Aaron was still writing some important details down, he saw Z' heading to what seems to be another group of people. "what-- .. more citizens? .. They shouldn't be here --" Aaron's muttering went to a pause as Kshama shifted her attention to him. "U-umm..." His eyes flashed twice when Kshama spoke to him.

"I tell you what detective, you may go with my tactics or not. I won't push anymore. I know you and Z as I heard have loved ones here. It about think outside of the box. I be posted around the corner if beast does come and happens to have your love one in it. I save them. I dont have love ones but destined to carry out life as is..."

"But-- miss Kshama.. we don't know when will the beast appear again---" He addressed to her but it seems she insists to place her magical traps around the place. "Oh well.. I think it's better to be more prepared. Who knows if the beast may attack from any direction." He watched Kshama for just about ten (10) long seconds before shifting his gaze to where Z' was heading.

"Hmmn..-- Does he know those people? -- why is he so clo-- .. !!! ..WHAT THE NUGGETS!?.." It was that moment when he saw Z' kissing a woman. It looked like he had an intimate relationship with her. 'Does this means he already has a girlfriend?' He pondered and wanted to move closer to the group. It was then when the woman he kissed began to yell and from the looks of her stance, she was ready to hit Z'. She does seem to be glitching through like she has some kind of cloaking ability? Not sure yet-- 'And I think you know what happened next.' Whatever the aftermath, Aaron slightly gritted his teeth but without the Eek! sound. 'Dang-- is Z' some kind of pervert or something?' Still, he doesn't judge people. Everyone has their stories. He was also going to ship for Z' and Kshama, but it seems the man has some interests of his own.

”W-wait…- - you’re also here for the oozing black creature?”.. ”Is that why those other two people are with you?” Those words could be heard but from a distance, since Aaron was still steps away when before she realized that they weren't the only group who has the same goal.

And when Aaron reached the perimeter she slightly pushed his glasses across the bridge of his nose as his eyes fluttered upon the adjusted lenses. Moving to the side of Z', he introduced himself to the new faces while showing his badge from his wallet. "Hello ladies, My name is Aaron. I'm a detective and I'm camping monitoring the place since some witnesses claim that the creature appears here... um.. I- I'm sorry about my friend here.." he took a quick glance at Za'saad seeing if he's okay or not, but then he would continue to talk to the lady. --umm.. Anyways what brings you here, if I may ask? .. This is a very dangerous place as of now though..

Then Aaron would sigh faintly, and will later find out that they share the same mission. To track the beast and may even save the ones who were missing. 'Hoping that they are still alive.'

"I saw the creature about two nights ago. It attacked my house.. and took my friend away. It swallowed her whole and I can't even stop the monster... She was-- beautiful... porcelain skin-- short brunette hair with a braid and she was about THIS short tall." Though he wanted to describe more of how cute Coralyn is, but this was not the right time to admire and think about her a lot.

"Did you saw the creature as well? .. Where did you last see the creature??--- Aaron was excited to find more information about the creature from another witness. However, the information may shock him not knowing that the one he loves turned into something else. ----------------

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

xoReina

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:36 am
User Image
Thoughts: "hearing about every one love interest make me love sick..."
Accompanying: Aaron,ZASAAD
Kshama Maura

While the two boys ponder over details of the beasts and their loved ones,Maura had just finished put up her traps. She grabs her bag and get an red apple out of there. She bites on it as soon as she moved again and noticed Aaron going on about his beloved friend.
...she was beautiful skin proclean, Auburn something fine hair...
Her eyes rolled back as she seen these two boys be soft around her. She sighed turned around on the corner and see two boys plus two female. She obviously get the point that they figure out this beast thing too. It be totally offhanded if the beasts came through door suck them while they are distracted. She have to save them all. She do not think that they need her save them anyway. They have their own detective ways of solving problems.

So she just lean on the bottom steps of the front entrance. Seeming how there is alot going ,she keep herself guarded. One false moved and she be the next victim of the beasts, if she not aware of the situation. She doesn't even loved one here. These boys frock over their females and it doesn't even seem to interesting the two ladies at the front entrance of the museum. Currently it looks they trying to see open and Z apparently open door magically.

."..woee didn't know this man had break the rules streak in him" she said to herself. It looks way crowded up there. It might just be advangte point for the beast to take us at our feet. She have no part of it as she took deep breaths and ignite her ki or physical aura in white glowing air. She must remember that the beast supernatural and the only real damage is peer pressure from her essence.

"I doubt my sword that is ensigns and imprinted by great grandfather may not be enough. This thing far from my world itself." She thinking deeply as the others engulfed in their conversations.

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:35 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: [ X ] - leff sleeve tugged into his shirt. Wears a black eyepatch
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Did he deserve what he got? definitely perhaps. But it did nothing to persuade him of any wrong doings. Infact, this more rough treatment seemed to place him in a more relaxed state of mind, if anything. Everything from Akane’s ’creative’ slurs against his body, to being yelled at, to when his head snapped to the side with brute force; it all felt more aligned with the days he spent in the army or training. For a moment he was unsure if he’d lose another eye, but was happy to survive with nothing but a hand-shaped bruise and quite the sting in his left cheek. The Cyclops part, that one he didn’t get (he’s not used to monsters).

It was with his one hand on his cheek, about to defend his honour (or lack thereof) that Aaron came by and… smoothed things out on his behalf - unneeded, everything was clearly under control - but appreciated nonetheless. Rubbing the tender mark on his face for a bit, Z’ listened to them, considered, and then nodded.I saw the creature yesterday, late afternoon… It grabbed someone dear to me in the middle of a shop, ate him whole as well. It said something as well: ‘You’ll come’. I don’t know if it spoke to me or the other girl in the shop, but it ate Stefan just after and melted through the floor.

Damn his cheek was really hurting --- could he taste blood?

Looking about as focused as a disinterested cat, Za’saad slipped his tongue past his teeth and ran it along the inside of his cheek. Yep, definitely blood - impressive.

In either situation, standing here will do us no good; ladies first.Finally breaking into a smirk, he gestured towards the opened door, waiting for the two women to proceed so he could do so as well. Though, he couldn’t help but nodge Aaron in the side with his elbow. Looks like I’m not the only charmer here tonight. he whispered to the guy on a tease.

As for Kshama, Za’saad did not let her go unnoticed. Wherever she was hiding, he tried to keep his feelers out for he position, though it was exceptionally hard. Trying not to dwell on it, he decided to pick up his bag of nails again, ready to proceed through the doors.

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

xoReina

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:14 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued | I'm speaking to Zara, her husband, detective Aaron and a lady | Where am I? Essence de Soleil | What am I wearing? rebellious teen

Judging by Zara's expressions, she surely didn't know who the man was, or why he was stepping so close into her personal space. She would gave stopped him sooner if she'd just ask. A guilty pleasure of pushing people to the point where they begged asked for her help? Most certainly. But she did give the man a few verbal indications that the woman wasn't too pleased, which he seemed to have chose to ignore. Not being the center of attention didn't fuel her rage this time, why would it when she had front row tickets to a plausible attachment fling. She couldn't have asked for anything better at this point, maybe some popcorn and a seat.

”Will you drop it with Mother T?"Stated the other to which she'd simply mouth, "Never!", more adamant than ever to include it in every other statement regarding her, as she leaned against the fixed door and watched the two. - That was, until the very excruciating PDA. It was just a kiss, a kiss none the less, between two people she barely knew - one of which she was hired to protect. From perverts too though?

When she grabbed her arm, she would feel a tense in her body, noticing her skin disappear where she held it once, piquing the woman's curiosity. So, she wasn't entirely human. That still didn't explain why she was the way she was, in terms of being so saintly, but either way, she'd sure want to know more about the powers she was hiding. What didn't go unnoticed was the way it seemed to be triggered from her embarrassment? Either way, it drew a sinister smirk to her lips, making her want to abuse this new found knowledge.

”H-he isn’t my husband! And how dare you - -" "He claims he is, are you sure it wasn't some time when you were drunk?" Akane stepped closer to her to ask, flinching as she barely missed Zara's arm from the swing she took at the man. Speechless for the third time, heavens! this day was getting stranger by the minute but nothing she couldn't appreciate. "Easy there Ali, you could have knocked his existing eye out." Akane stated with a mild hint of a suppressed chuckle, a faint glow to her hues when she managed to smell the tiny bit of iron from the blood Zara's punch managed to draw. She didn't want Mother T to back down, heck she wanted her to break character and go full on Mohammed Ali on this guy for touching her. It was her fight after all and she respected a woman who could stand her ground, even if she wouldn't admit it.

It seemed like Zara had enough of it all, snapping at the two of them leaving Akane to cross her arms across her chest with a light knit to her brows. It was understandable for when it was directed at the pervert pirate, but her?
                                            "I will leave you to be eaten by that slime goblin if you use that tone on me again, I have feelings you know!" the younger retorted, "Lets get going now," she'd state, turning over to head inside until she heard the other have her epiphany. "Yes, he did ask you that while he wanted to be introduced as your husband." she'd chime to the other, leaning back against the door, figuring this would take a while.

Looking at the detective join Zara's fake husband, she sighed audibly, probably even coming off as an angsty teen who just wanted to get her day over with. "Here we go again." she mumbled as her eyes trailed down to the batch he held and then back up to him. Something he said stuck to the woman, making her push herself off of the door now to stand by the woman who hired her to begin with, "Friends aye, well then, seems like we have two perverts to worry about." Akane stated with a playful smirk.

"If it wasn't dangerous, we wouldn't be here to begin with." Akane stated simply, proudly even. Would this lead to her downfall? Possibly. Did she care? Nah.

Lacking any focus herself, Akane nodded a few times, listening passively to the two as they described their own encounters with the creature. Akane didn't come face to face with it but she went by what she witnessed around Zara the day she found her and maybe even the drawings she showed her earlier today. She'd start off idly stating, "Yeah no, never seen your little girlfrie--" until it hit her, "Wait, didn't your drawing have someone fitting that description? Show it to him." she'd direct her attention to Zara. "That thing who attacked you and the other blade lady." she'd try reminding her, not that she probably had to. Looking back at the detective now, she'd ask something that could probably confirm her identity if Zara's drawing didn't seem too recognizable. "Does she have any abilities, I don't know like...plant related? hoping Zara could elaborate on it better.

"The old man is right, we should get going before your girlfriend, or his significant other or even this new one try turn more people into them." she'd state once Za'saad suggested going inside. "Is she with you guys?" She'd ask, pointing towards Maura at the stairs.

Letting Zara step inside first stopping shortly before she could follow her to face Z and state, "Consider this your average convent school again and stay six feet apart from the lady." she'd state before she followed right after her.

Out.Of.Chips.

xoReina

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:06 pm
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ღ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hello ladies, My name is Aaron. I'm a detective and I'm camping monitoring the place since some witnesses claim that the creature appears here... um.. I- I'm sorry about my friend here.."

One of the one-eyed con artist's accomplices joined them by the door. This young fellow was just as scrawny but somehow more adimirable. He introduced himself as a detective, not what she expected. She always pictured an older, seasoned veteran with the position as detective. Perhaps this kid was a private detective or just had more brains than everyone here to be a detective?

"Here we go again," she could hear Akane mumbling to herself. The younger woman didn't seem to be pleased with the second group joining them. Zara couldn't blame her. The cyclopes was already a stranger individual with how he behaved, claiming Zara to be his wife and giving her an unsolicited kiss on the lips. Although Akane implied what Zara was already thinking - - that this man could've been the results of a drunken escapade - - Zara still highly doubted that. There simply was no evidence of such an event occurring and why wouldn't he have tried to reach out to her before this?

There was the third stranger with the men but this woman decided to stay by the bottom of the stairs. She did not bother to come closer or interact with the rest of the group. She possibly valued her personal space?

Zara exhaled slowly, de-escalating her high strung emotions, "You," she pointed a finger at the one-eyed con artist, "- ya owe me an explanation. But not right now. We have bigger fish to fry... I'm Zara, this is Akane, she's helping me look for a woman who got kidnapped...or killed.. by a creature yesterday. Possibly the same one as described on the news this morning."

The detective's eyes flashed as if what Zara said struck a cord in him.

“I saw the creature yesterday, late afternoon… It grabbed someone dear to me in the middle of a shop, ate him whole as well. It said something as well: ‘You’ll come’. I don’t know if it spoke to me or the other girl in the shop, but it ate Stefan just after and melted through the floor,” The one-eyed con artist spoke up, it brought chills down Zara's spine.

This was no coincidence, it was a pattern, methodical and pre-meditated like a well adapted predator.

The detective also chimed in, "I saw the creature about two nights ago. It attacked my house.. and took my friend away. It swallowed her whole and I can't even stop the monster... She was-- beautiful... porcelain skin-- short brunette hair with a braid and she was about THIS short tall."

Zara squinted, why did that description sound familiar? Did she know someone like that? Before Zara could connect the dots, Akane was already ahead of the game.

"Yeah no, never seen your little girlfrie-Wait, didn't your drawing have someone fitting that description? Show it to him. That thing who attacked you and the other blade lady. Does she have any abilities, I don't know like...plant related?"

Zara nodded in agreement to Akane, she slid her backpack off her shoulders and pulled out her notebook, she began flipping through the pages in search of the images she drew from yesterday's events.

"This is the woman who was the target of this creature, it didn't even give me a glance." Zara showed the two men, the picture she drew of the victim. The page included the bladed fan she saw and the alleyway filled with tar and vines.

"I couldn't even get to this girl if I wanted to...there was another woman there- -more like a...zombie? cannibal? She bit the victim then came after me with her vines." Zara flipped the page, showing the men the second woman who sounded like she might fit Aaron's description.

“In either situation, standing here will do us no good; ladies first.”

"The old man is right, we should get going before your girlfriend, or his significant other or even this new one try turn more people into them."

"Hmm. You're both right.." Zara nodded then walked through the front door of Essence de Soliel, entering the empty building.

It was a haunting place with no other crowd around, no music, no children visiting on a field trip. "If this monster is turning people into...more monsters, we'll be in trouble. Actually - - Soleil is in trouble..ugh...I wonder how many people are already missing and if there's even a way to defeat this thing. I mean...There has to be a weakness... "

Even the predators on the top of the food chain had weaknesses. She had originally went to the library to see if she could find more data on local legends or mythical creatures but didn't come across anything that coincided with the monster she witnessed. Zara flipped through her notebook again as the rest of the group entered the building. She had spent the morning sketching out what she could remember and drew them in this notebook. She also wrote down notes, the smells and odors that arose when the beast showed itself, the texture of the substances that followed it, the neon green wisps that surrounded the vine-lady...

Her eyes softened in pity, this vine-lady was near and dear to the detective. Zara pulled out a pen from her backpack and began writing down the descriptions given of the other two victims. She then tapped her pen against the notebook in thought. What did these three victims have in common? Different locations around the city from private residences to public places. Was this beast targeting people or simply going at random? No...No, it couldn't be random, otherwise it would've went after her, Aaron and her fake husband too. It chose these victims.

◤OUTFIT: tba◥ warm & comfy
                                                                                    ◤PROFILE: ♡click
                                                                                    ◤COMPANY Akane + Aaron, Kshama, Za'saad
                                                                                    ◤LOCATIONFrom Soleil Library to Essence de Soleil

ll Neo ll

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:02 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: Kshama Maura, Za'saad Zabirith & these two ladies (Zara & Akane)│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Five against one? It seems these ladies are also in pursuit of this creature. Though Aaron can guarantee that he is no use if ever the beast will appear, especially in their position. They are all clumped up together by the entrance of the grand museum. 'Is this what the beast was planning? We are like little critters here, approaching the mouth of an alluring jaw of a Venus fly-trap. --s**t..' That thought came to him as their newly found group is in a situation that was way familiar with him. Such clever predators will always do this. It's only a matter of time until---

'huh?' ---

His eyes shifted towards Z'. It snapped him out from the surge of his thought when he felt a nudge on the side in which Z' then said that he himself wasn't the only charmer around here. Well... he did describe how Coralyn looked like and not really intending to romantic an all. Unlike Z' who just kissed a woman who seem to not recognize him. 'Maybe I should arrest Z? .. Well.. he did stole a kiss.' The detective was silent, though he had this surpressed chuckle in which he let a quiet cough like he was just clearing his throat under a small smile while his eyes was pivoted to Za'saad.

oOoOooOoOooOoOooOoOooOoOooOoOooOoOo

Alas, that smile slowly disappeared when these ladies bear such a news that crushed his heart. Like something was taking a good grasp around it and squeezing it slow, as the pain oozes out along with worry. As Zara and Akane were asking if Coralyn has some kind of plant related abilities. He already it was here. 'what happened to her? ..Is she still alright? ..Maybe she got brainwashed? .. possessed ?? .. whatever happened to her.. . she might be not the Coralyn I used to know.. . F*ck.. . If only it took me instead of her..'

As the two new ladies would keep talking, Aaron became quiet. His bangs are now shadowing his eyes. And secretly, he was gritting his teeth, gnashing them slowly as he keeps his silence.
                                          Everything feels blurry at that point. His starting to recall bad memories when he was still Zion City. All he wanted to is to have a good life. A new start here in L.O... and now-- this again? 'To hell.. I'm going to save Coralyn and the others.. no matter what.. .'

When the three would proceed to enter the building. Aaron lifted his gaze, now revealing his shadowed eyes. He would look at Kshama who seems to be keeping watch for group. It was indeed helpful of her to be alert while the two of them were talking to Zara and Akane. "Miss Kshama.. --come with us.. let's stay inside." Aaron would take some steps down as he moved closer towards Kshama, reaching his hand to her with a handsome smile. -------

And by the moment when they reached the entrance door, Aaron would let Kshama go inside first while eyes were glaring at the open, keeping a sharp eye, incase if the monster might jump out from their backs. -------

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

xoReina

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 am
User Image
Accompanied by Aaron, Zasaad, Zara and Akane
Thoughts:"Geez these kids intruding public space. Woww."
Kshama Maura

"Miss kshama. - come with us. ..let's stay inside." Aaron exclamation made Maura off guard as she was in her head too much. She turns and see Aaron offered his hands to join the others inside the museum. She happily accepted his hand and entered the front door of the museum. She swallowed her saliva as she seen darkness inside of the building. She want to flickered her aura but not make obvious.

Her eyes turned to see Aaron close the door behind them and she turns back around to see nothing but utter blackness. She cracked her knuckle and said " shushzu lumiere aura.." her body began showing flowing white pale winds around her. She blink her eyes and changed the aura to absorb in her hands as light.

"Alright I have some dimmed light. Show me the way,Aaron."

She walked with the detective as she tried to not bump into anything. She kept looking side to side and over at the door for clues. "In the situation, don't let your guard down."

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: [ X ] - leff sleeve tugged into his shirt. Wears a black eyepatch
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

A lot of thoughts were tossed around between the group and Za’saad just shrugged most of it off. He was less interested in participating in their theories as much as he was just enveloped in watching them. After all, several people had just told him, in kinder words -and less so-, to back off. Though, he would be lying if he said he didn’t keep a potentially unnerving close eye on Zara. Zara for that matter also demanded an explanation on a later date - he'd be sure to make that appointment with a few candles and dinner -, to which he just smiled with every intent to not tell her - being as he was.

Za’saad stepped off to the side to let them be the ‘adults’ and handle the situation, wondering and theorizing as to why his wife was there. Surely, she would be dead by now. Perhaps she forgot? Had her memory wiped when she too was shifted to this plane - or maybe a doppelganger. If the latter was an option, perhaps Zee should worry about running into a secondary version of himself?

With the expanding party finally moving through the opened doors, Za’saad grabbed the opportunity to pick up his bag and proceed through just behind Aaron. This was when an arm separated him from the rest, the red eyes of a whole different kind of monster bearing down on him with malicious intent. He just smiled at Akane, leaning forward into her space but when she had said her piece she walked away without giving him a chance at a reply. How rude. As he stepped inside, grabbing the door handle and pulling the door closed, the light from the day outside hid the soft glow of his runes. The very instant the doors had closed, he was behind Akane, having moved with the speed of teleportation - no sound except for the soft clinking of the nails in his bag, but far too late before his nose and mouth resting against the side of her head and his breath ghosting along her ear.

You look at me and see a cripple - but if you think I got these scars by being weak, you’ll be the one buried tonight. Be kind, Darling, and stay out of my way. His words were soft spoken and his tone kind as he whispered; yet, beneath that thin surface, there was a darkness - like it wasn’t really a threat, but a promise instead. He pulled his lips away from her, without the taste of her skin. But Za’saad dropped any sign of danger towards her with a smile, shrugging his shoulders lightly. Besides, I’d recognize my wife of 13 years anywhere. I’m as confused as you are. and then he was gone. Having stepped another twenty feet into the room at the blink of an eye and he began nonchalantly examining some of the exhibitions without much care. So? Plan is to wait, poke around, or perhaps make noise till the creature decides to be friendly with us? He asked the rest of the group, not looking particularly bothered by anything.

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

xoReina

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:00 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued | I'm speaking to Zara, her fake husband, detective Aaron and a lady | Where am I? Essence de Soleil | What am I wearing? rebellious teen

The problem seemed to be getting more and more complex, the more people started to get involved. There were more victims and there were likely to be more. A demon herself, if she was wreaking havoc, swallowing them whole and then spitting them back out to use them as puppets, would she really choose to be hiding in plain sight? If it was that confident to choose a public space to hide, maybe she should start to worry about the wellbeing of her first client in the city and of her own.

The thought left as soon as it came, following Zara once she headed inside. The lack of light making her reach out and pat the woman's back once to pull it back and leave a trail of the silk thread that would be visible to herself. If she couldn't see her, it was good enough that she could keep track of where she was. "Are you sure you want to go on a date with your creepy not husband? she'd ask, trying to mask her reason for touching her, "I mean, he kissed you in public think of the things he'd try to do to you if you were alone." she'd shudder at the thought of it.

It didn't require the place to be illuminated by the other woman for her to feel cyclops to catch up to them, his swift step close to her making the hair on the back of her neck rise. He was fast and too close for comfort, her eyes quickly darted to Zara to make sure she wasn't in harms way until she realized who the man was after. Her. “You look at me and see a cripple - but if you think I got these scars by being weak, you’ll be the one buried tonight. Be kind, Darling, and stay out of my way.” A threat? Had been a long time since she got one of those, it made her shudder with a sinister smirk tugging on her lips. "Keep saying stuff like that and I might actually like you." she teased.

Before she could physically assault the man, watching him appear elsewhere. A teleporter? Someone who was just exceptionally fast? Interesting. The woman wasn't going to let him have the last word though, turning over to catch the direction of his voice before slipping in to the darkness herself.
                                            "But, Mr. Cripple, my job is to keep you away from the lady, so I'd appreciate if you don't make it harder for me." she'd state, creeping up from behind him and reached over and placed her fingers like a makeshift gun against his temple. "Bam!" she'd exclaim, mimicking a motion of shooting him with a gun. Her touch might have not been as innocent as it came off, leaving another thread on this man so she was certain he wouldn't be sneaking back to her bag of money. Though how would it react with a teleporter? Time would tell.

"Change of plans mother T, I'll be keeping an eye on Mr Creep here to keep him out of your pants." she'd call out to Zara, looking back at the man with a playful little smirk. "I guess we'll have to wait and see." she'd say, leaving his side to his statement about the creature, looking around at the exhibits.

Out.Of.Chips. Sorry if its short! ^^;;

xoReina

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:34 pm
User Image

"Are you sure you want to go on a date with your creepy not husband...I mean, he kissed you in public think of the things he'd try to do to you if you were alone."

"You have a valid point there. Maybe I'll hire you to join me on that date just to be safe." Partially a joke but leaning more towards the truth. Zara chuckled at the thought as they walked deeper into the dimly lit Museum. Although, that kind of dinner date may end up a bloody mess with the three of them together. Zara hoped that he had a solid explanation for this case of mistaken identity. Was it really possibly? Zara suddenly felt a light tap on her back but merely assumed it was Akane nudging her forward.

“So? Plan is to wait, poke around, or perhaps make noise till the creature decides to be friendly with us?”

"I have no idea how to kill a demon like that. From what I remember, it was able to melt into the ground itself, as simple as walking through a door...So I assume it can teleport places in both day and night time... We could try to think of a way to trap it as well as a way to kill it....But if it has its zombies following it then we'd be dealing with more than one opponent so to speak." Zara shuddered, remembering the deadly vines from Aaron's significant other.

"Change of plans mother T, I'll be keeping an eye on Mr Creep here to keep him out of your pants."

"That's fine with me, he may need your hand to help him out." Terrible joke.

From the corner of her eye she noticed the other woman create light with a form of foreign magic, allowing more light to shine for the group. It gave Zara the idea to use magic of her own. Once more flipping through the pages of her notebook, she used a pen to draw the outlines then details of a lamp. The image itself on the page glowed a silvery hue from her magic. She reached into the page, pulling out the lamp from the drawing.

Placing the lamp on the ground momentarily, she then began to draw fire crackers and matches. Once more she used her magic to pull them out of the notebook and gently arrange them in a pocket. Zara then tucked the notebook away into her backpack but kept a pen in her other pocket, something she'd use for emergencies. Clicking the button on the lamp, silver light illuminated around it.

"Akane and Za'saad can cover the basement and first floor. I can go with Aaron and your friend..uhm, I apologize, these men have not given us the proper introduction." Zara shifted her focus to Kshama, she smiled and nodded her head in the direction of the other woman, "My name is Zara. My- -friend, here, is Akane. This isn't an ideal circumstance but it's a pleasure to meet you. We can go with Aaron to check the second and third floors. Or if you like, you may join Akane and Za'saad."

Zara lifted her hand holding the lamp, using it to gain more light to see if she can get a better look at the stairs ahead of them, "We should look for any other hints of information in this building but only for knowledge, not with the goal of fighting this demon. If you come across it, come back here to the first floor, it'll be our meeting spot...But if worse comes to worse, give us a phone call or...use this as a distraction and as a way of signaling the rest of us if there's any immediate danger." Zara placed the matches and firecrackers on a nearby stand for the group to pick out.

◤OUTFIT: ◥ warm & comfy
                                                                                    ◤PROFILE: ♡click
                                                                                    ◤COMPANY Akane + Aaron, Kshama, Za'saad
                                                                                    ◤LOCATIONFrom Soleil Library to Essence de Soleil

ll Neo ll

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:55 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil│WITH: Kshama and Zara│STATUS: 'Into the jaws'Outfit: This

Aaron remained silent as Za'saad, Zara and Akane were talking about some stuff and their plans while they are inside the museum. He couldn't help it but have this feeling that they are in the place where the creature wants them to be. 'Hmm.. I don't have magical powers or any assassin like skills-- He panned his eyes towards Akane as he overheard that she is Zara's bodyguard. --I bet she is lethal, from the looks of those eyes and the sound of her tone, I think she is more dangerous than she appears to be.' And then he looked at Kshama, who is using her magic to emit light around them. He also noticed that Zara has her tricks as well. She was drawing or writing something to her sketchpad and materialized a lamp to illuminate the dimly lighted interiors of the structure. 'I wish I have such powers or abilities like they do so I can help more people.. but.. . as an old comrade once said, 'With powers or not, You cannot limit yourself to accomplish anything.'
                                          Aaron accepted the fact that he was just a mere human, but that didn't stop him from killing a dark overlord.

ooooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo

He listened to the trio's (Zara, Akane, and Za'saad) conversation but didn't join the chat. He even heard Zara's joke, but it was a little to overhear, or... at least that was Aaron had thought. Then Aaron noticed that he forgot to introduce Kshama to the rest of the group, but he just let Kshama introduce herself as Aaron was too late to do that for her.
                                          He agreed to let the group divide and letting Akane as Za'saad to cover the ground floor's perimeters while the rest of them will move upstairs to explore and look for possible clues. 'This is so Scooby-Doo' He shook his head and kept his silence until they reached the second floor.

A moment after, He turned his head to Kshama. "Miss Kshama.. don't stray too far.. . I must stick together." Even if they were just about ten (10) steps apart, more or less, Aaron's protective instincts are not absent. Because even if they have powers, going alone will make them vulnerable, especially against a force that is unknown to them. And that thought alone is what makes it so dangerous.
                                          And afterward, Aaron moved closer to Zara to ask more questions about what she witnessed. "Um.. Miss Zara.. . What else have you noticed when you saw Coralyn?.. And do you remember the appearance of the victim..? .. the other lady." He was referring to the further details about Coralyn's behavior as a zombie, and the other who was entangled then got devoured by the creature. ------

ooc: I'm sorry that it's a bit short. sweatdrop

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

xoReina

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:48 am
Kshama Maura

Accompanied by Aaron,Zasaad,Akane and Zara

User Image

As the group continues to be further in the museum, Maura heard each of their footsteps and conversations. She kept her light from aura magic low because its used from her chakra. She breathe hollow and tried to walk faster to catch up to the group. She kept get side tracked and then overheard Zara speaking to her.

"What's that..? My name and informal introduction. " maura tried to make out what the woman in front of her saying. She jogged in front of Aaron after he told her that she needs to stay close and stick together. She finally reach the rest group .

"Ah of course, these boys don't introduce me. They are worried about their love interest." she snarled as she seen nothing but two frail boys in the dark with women who has magic powers. 'By the way its nice to meet you Zara and your body guard Akane. You may call me Maura or Miss kshama. Although I am not married but it makes me feel older."

Maura had cracked at the boys called her Miss Kshaama . She touched her face and looked at Zara. "Do I really look like a old woman?" She ponders her appearance and think of her upcoming tittle as an samurai general. It sure be something to be the second oldest woman as samurai.

She would never think to claim that in the book of records. Her great grandfather was only 100 years old after returning from battle. He died and Mark's hus legacy through his heir. She went back and kept her light bright and followed the other's.

"I also agree to draw sticks or stay with Aaron because there's much need ground to protect here. I think Zasaad and Akane will be okay..." she chuckled as she watched them from the behind and heard about Z first encounter. She sure of them two can defend themselves.

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:37 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн