Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick has slowed down to a stop and turned to face the female stranger. There was a look of confusion briefly on his face when the young female introduce herself. He didn't mind her interacting with Hiro and the young kitten sniffs her hand. "Wouldn't that be if I had called you ma'am? I was told miss was for the young females" he asked her. "My name is Patrick" he introduced himself. He shakes head a little, "As far as I know that is not my nationality" he answered and wonders why she asked that question. "I don't understand why people would wear a sweater that is ugly" he comments about the sweaters. "Would you mind if we tag along?" he requested. Hiro and him didn't have anything specific to be doing outside of wandering around town.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:wandering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Carmen snorted, "Miss and Misses were implemented titles for women so it was less recognizable whether a woman was married, which, if she wasn't, was seen as less respectable. It's just a term I don't like, as at a young age being called miss makes me feel old. So, ma'am may make other women seem old, but that isn't the issue since you didn't call me ma'am, but miss." She shrugged, scratched Hiro behind the ears, and backed away to pull her hair over one shoulder. After another moment she smiled pleasantly, folding her arms behind her back. "Patrick, cool. Anywho, I was just wondering. Most people don't name pets after a nationality they themselves aren't apart of." Unless it was after a favorite anime character, which Patrick didn't give the vibe of being into. Or it could be after someone he's met. She shrugged again and kicked up some snow on her way walking again. "Why wear an ugly sweater? Because it's fun. You can tag along if you want, but since you're a complete stranger, I'll defend myself if you try anything funny."

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Shoping & Fun
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Shopping ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:Mom: I'm shopping for an ugly sweater, think I could borrow one from your closet? Teehee! Kidding~

Genkawolf

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks confused again after listening to her explanation. "Confused, but alright I won't direct the word towards again" he responded. Hiro had purred during the scratching behind his ears. "I suppose I've never met those people. I named him after someone I knew in high school that I was close to" he said explaining why he picked Hiro. He starts walking again and moves the kitten around some in his arms to make sure he doesn't drop him by accident. "Aren't ugly sweaters usually itchy?" he asked her. "No worries. I know how to act around strangers" he assures her. He is used to hanging around complete strangers and hanging with them on that same day. Sort of like an adventure to him because each stranger is different.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:wandering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Carmen giggled that he found her confusing, seeing a clothing store and stepping through the threshold. She wasn't sure if Hiro would be allowed inside, but she wouldn't be long anyway. "Aw, that's sweet. I didn't have friends I liked enough to name any pet after." Hopefully he didn't name the cat after his friend because he or she died. It's only been three years since high school for her, most her college classes were taken during the summer. "They're itchy depending of what materials they're made out of." She had every intention of buying a cotton sweater. She eye'd him as he said he knew how to act. They'd see, but she wasn't worried stricktly because she could watch herself well enough. "I won't be long." She called, skipping down an aisle a moment later.

Last Text:Mom: I'm shopping for an ugly sweater, think I could borrow one from your closet? Teehee! Kidding~

Genkawolf

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:38 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick followed her inside the clothing store without a second thought. "Time will tell, maybe" he said with a slight shrug. "I don't know if I liked him or not let alone remember who he was. Just know that we were friends" he said admitting to not remembering the original Hiro. His journal was what informed him of their friendship and how they met on the second week of the high school he had transferred to. "Itching is like torture for the mind" he replied. "Take your time" he said expressing that he will be patient until she returns. Looking around the store didn't seem all that busy which he thought was a good time. He petted Hiro and feeling the vibrations of the purring while waiting for Carmen.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Carmen began fingering through a rack of donated sweaters, occationally holding is up before putting it back again. "That statement is rather confusing, chap. If he was a friend, you must have liked him." If he didn't know whether he remembered him, it was that much worse. But after long enough, it might be normal to think of one person and confuse them for another. Memories got blurry like that, not that Patrick looked like he'd been out of high school for more than...The wolf glanced at his face. He looked like he was in his late twenties. The woman paused before laughing, "I guess! The mind of very fickle." she giggled and found the perfect sweat her. "Oooooh myyyyy Gooood, yes!" She howled before skipping off to the shoe section. Picking out boots took a shorter time, before she was taking her products to the counter. This was so hilarious! Ahaha! Paying five bucks, the woman took off her jacket and pulled on the sweater, snorting in amusement and turning to show her new companion. "Ho ho ho." She shook her chest and laughed more. Bending down to take off her heels and put on her new boots as well. Ah, better. She place her heels in the bag and gave Patrck a thumbs up. "Ready to go?" Pulling up a gps program on her phone, the female began to navigate her way to the ferry that'd take them to the island.

[sxit]

Genkawolf

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I wouldn't know since I have amnesia and all I know is that I met him during my high school years" Patrick explained about the confusion. He doesn't speak of about his mental condition to every person he encounters. "And fragile" he said mostly to himself. He looks down at Hiro seeing that the kitten has fallen asleep in his arms. When he saw the sweater, he didn't think it was ugly yet not the kind to wear around children. As soon as he was asked if he was ready he was hesitant because of where they would be going, "Um...". Usually avoids social events because he feels queasy around groups of people. "As long as Hiro is with me, even though he isn't the original, I should be fine hopefully" he thought and he still felt nervous as he follows after her. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:patient and nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦0
( ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:06 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
I hope this place is okay.

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅AXEL▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! 4m hum4n █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Axel came around the corner and entered the walkways of Cerise. This places was bustling with humans, I mean people. His eyes couldn't focus on what to scan since there was so much to take in at once. The lights and noise were overbearing but exciting. Finally a place he had a shot at mingling with other "normal" individuals. The robotic metal made no sound as he walked along, those his footsteps were very loud since he was made from titanium. No weight loss program could fix that unfortunately but for now, no one seemed to notice this abnormality. Frankly, no one seemed to notice him at all. Axel smiled his eyes ceasing to scan. He threw his hands up, for the first time he had blended into a crowd!

║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! pr0m!53 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

↗ ↘↵Such a little glow I give
↗ ↘↵Yet you know no difference
↗ ↘↵It's not like you could see the difference
↗ ↘↵When eyes can't see the truth

┃Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation┃
➬ Feana Terra ➬ 20 ➬ ProfileHow'd I end up here? ➬ Journal Entry ➬ Music Choice
┃Ⓘnventory┃
➬ Money ➬ Personal Items: House keys. Thats about all
┃Ⓡ elationship Ⓢtatus┃
➬ Single
┃Ⓛocation┃
➬ Walkways of Cerise
┃Ⓒompany┃
➬ No one
┃Ⓒurrent Ⓒlothing Ⓞptions┃
Clothing
ⓄⓄⒸ:
Kaija_14
I'm sorry I hadn't posted. We had a small power outage.

↻↜┏━━━━━━━━━┓↝↺

❝Feana floated quietly in the air. It had been quiet sometime sense she's been out of her home. She had almost mistaken the fake trees inside her house as real. It was laughable really. This little ancient creature mistaking fake greenery as real. Whatever the case she was out and about, happily soaking into the surrounding. Eventually she had faded away into her mind, the noise being like static for the girl. She hadn't been paying attention, and ended up falling to the ground with a small thump. Silly thing forgot to keep flying. Guess she cant float and day dream at the same time. Feeling embarrassed, Feana sat there quietly before she tried to brace herself up. Her legs wobbled a bit, normal due to her never really using them as much as she should, she ended up standing straight, but she refused to move, scared of falling if she had.❞

↻↜┗━━━━━━━━━┛↝↺

↙↖ Would it matter if I was here or there
Just as plain as a line: From one end to another
Repeating over
Andover

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:29 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
It's alright, things happen~

Axel lowered his hands, afraid that someone might think it odd for him to be having an outburst of happiness in public. That's when he saw something peculiar. There was a girl heading down the street toward him, well not directly towards him exactly, but going the opposite direction. She was floating! How could a human being float? This was against all data he had on the species. Axel turned back on his scanners to see if maybe it was real or if strings were holding her up. There were no indications of such a thing and the scan ran negative on her species being human. He watched her closely as she fell, maybe she was using magic! Yes that's how humans thought when they saw something unexplained, that or divine. Magic and divine power only could last so long right? Maybe he just witnessed the power wear off? He had to know! Wasting no time, Axel walked over to the girl as she stood back up on her feet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

↗ ↘↵Such a little glow I give
↗ ↘↵Yet you know no difference
↗ ↘↵It's not like you could see the difference
↗ ↘↵When eyes can't see the truth

┃Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation┃
➬ Feana Terra ➬ 20 ➬ ProfileHow'd I end up here? ➬ Journal Entry ➬ Music Choice
┃Ⓘnventory┃
➬ Money ➬ Personal Items: House keys. Thats about all
┃Ⓡ elationship Ⓢtatus┃
➬ Single
┃Ⓛocation┃
➬ Walkways of Cerise
┃Ⓒompany┃
➬ Someone?
┃Ⓒurrent Ⓒlothing Ⓞptions┃
Clothing
ⓄⓄⒸ:
Kaija_14

↻↜┏━━━━━━━━━┓↝↺

❝The young adze lifted her hands to her blindfold to readjust the silk cloth. With a better ground, Feana stood straight and decided to put one shaky foot infront of the other, but with little luck the poor girl fell once more. She should just stick to floating. A small huff of air and another readjustment, Feana stood once more and began to float. She was outside for a reason and that reason was.... Something? Honestly she just wanted to get out of the stuffy house, but this new found determination made her want to do something. It was like an endless flow of adrenaline coursing through her veins.

Thankfully she hadn't bumped into anyone. She seemed to have been doing far more bumping into people and things ever sense she came onto this land mass. She still had no idea what this place looked like, and that quiet possibly scared her far more than anything else shes been put through. She needed information. Upon her endless floating Feana suddenly stops and places her hand on her chin, thinking quietly to herself,

"Where can I find information within this land mass?" She whispered to herself. She couldn't read, so it had be spoken. But no one would spend the time to talk to someone like her.❞

↻↜┗━━━━━━━━━┛↝↺

↙↖ Would it matter if I was here or there
Just as plain as a line: From one end to another
Repeating over
Andover

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:30 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Axel kept his scanners at work and tried to figure out what race she was and to collect more data on her before speaking. What if she didn't speak English? He didn't bring any other language programs with him today to put in storage. This was bad. He went through his creature profiles until he finally got a match in the three different categories: vampire, witch, and firefly. That was odd, but at least he didn't have to worry about understanding the illogical human divinities or "magic". Axel had no knowledge of this species and put the database into his cache to be downloaded later. He was almost directly in front of her as she stopped but he progressed. His eyes caught something else, her eyes were covered.
"You're blind....." Came the trailing words as Axel finally filled the gap between the two. The voice wasn't metallic at all and had no trace of being monotone either. It sounded somewhat static, like a recording of a person talking but in high definition. He didn't mean to blurt it out so suddenly but then again he didn't have a frontal cortex to control these sort of things. That was another thing he had to work on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:52 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ①/② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦②
( ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:57 am
User Image

User Image

After dropping Kuro off at work the other day, Nikolai had finally headed to his old home at last. Inside, the floors were covered in a thick layer of dust, and cobwebs littered the corners. Thank god they'd had all the furniture covered, so they were hopefully still decent underneath the white - now gray - sheets of fabric. Hours had been spent trying to get part of the place livable, and now he'd managed to clean up the front room and a bedroom. Until he dealt with the kitchen, he'd just have to eat out.

Despite the progress being good, working in that house brought back a lot of memories Kol had spent years running from. Cleaning the place was like a direct metaphor for his own desire to clean out his old life and replace it with a better one. Today, he was in an exceptionally sour mood, haunted by the past and having trouble getting things done on his own. Guilt was inevitable in this place, and he needed to get away. Luckily, the weather was perfect for this kind of attitude. He loved stormy skies, with rain washing off the troubles and wind carrying them all away.

He wandered aimlessly, not at all minding the way his coat was soaked through and icy water leaked down past his shirt and pants and froze to his skin. The temperature was so low the rain could soon become snow, but Nikolai didn't care. He grew numb to it quickly, and walked in a zen-like manner, not paying much attention to where he was going, allowing his mind to become as numb as his body.

With: himself
        At: Streets of Downtown Soleil
        $$: $1000
        Wearing: casual
        OOC: Alright baby boop, it's all you! <3

-Cherry Cher Boop-

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers