Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

◜ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ╮

The weather was horrid. People had seemed to clear the area, probably inside with their friends and family. But not Erin. He was outside, taking a leisurely walk in the rain. He had an umbrella that his arm wrapped around, holding in place above his head as his cold hands were warming against a paper cup, filled with sweet hot chocolate. Though the male didn't seem to mind whatsoever. He continued to walk with ease, sipping his drink happily. His eyes did not watch the path he took, as he assumed that the streets were completely empty. Instead they were directed at his phone screen as he went back and forth between his text messages and instagram.

As he walked forward, he failed to notice the man in front of him. As they approached one another, Erin's eyes did not rise once. Finally, they collided, sending Erin's drink flying straight into the other male. Shocked, he shoved his phone back into his pocket and looked up, trying to grasp the situation. Realizing what had happened, he flushed a bit pink, "Oh sh- God I'm so sorry! I didn't realize where I was going and-" he paused as he looked up at the victim.

Dear Lord, he was taken away. As a beautician, he could easily say that he wanted to beautify this man. He couldn't find the words for a moment, staring up at the man with sparkling eyes. Well, he wasn't staring much at the man himself, more at his hair. The male was soaked, not seeming to mind the frightening cold rain, but it just added to the charm. All Erin could think about was styling his dark locks, and he couldn't help but speak, "Can you be my model?" he blurted out.

◟ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ◞

Money: $1000
Company: A man
Clothing: X
OOC:

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Without warning - or, well, there would have been warning had Nikolai been paying any attention at all, but... Without warning, he was shocked back into reality by a collision with an umbrella. The spokes almost stabbed his eyes out, and before he could react, the man underneath it rammed into him as well, some kind of liquid splashing all down his ********> Kol exclaimed in surprise, backing up a step quickly to get away from the onslaught. It was then that the heat from the hot chocolate finally registered, his numb skin having been immune to it at first. He sucked in air through his teeth and made an "Ah-" sound, swiping at his clothes to see if he could get the drink off. It didn't matter, since it had already soaked through his wet clothes, but the process had cooled it significantly anyway. After a few moments, it was basically just mixed with the water anyway.

A little sigh, and then Nikolai glanced up to see who this person was that had run into him. He was surprised to see that the man had stopped apologizing, and was staring... at a point above Kol's head? Was he looking at something behind him? At the question, he turned in confusion to see if there was anyone behind him, but found the street deserted. "Um. What?"

With: Erin
        At: Streets of Downtown Soleil
        $$: $1000
        Wearing: casual
        OOC: Sorry this isn't much to go off of. I would write more but I gotta run for a bit

-Cherry Cher Boop-

riskinginsanity

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:29 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

It took Erin a moment to realize what he had just said, but he couldn't take it back now. He was too captured by the male to even try to deny what he said. Instead, he leaned in closer, his eyes burning with passion, "You! Please model for me!" he exclaimed. He waited for an answer, eager to let loose his ideas. It only occurred to him moments after that the male probably had no idea what he meant. Backing off a bit, Erin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Er... well... I-I'm a hair beautician, you see.... And I haven't been able to practice on... well, real people." he explained seeming to have calmed down, "B-but you're the perfect model! Please, help me out!"

Erin wondered if the male would get mad. After all, he just spilled his entire drink on him. Eyeing the boy a bit more, Erin realized how attractive he was. Well, at least to him. If they had met in a more normal matter, Erin would have most definitely been checking him out. But, well, he probably wouldn't get the chance to now. Erin wanted to make him even more attractive. He wanted to style his hair to perfection, every last strand would be in place. "My place isn't that far from here, I can get you some new clothes as well, and you can shower if you like." he said eagerly.

OOC: No problem!

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

This was kind of overwhelming. "You want... to cut my hair," Kol stated with uncertainty, not sure if he was understanding this correctly. This stranger was saying that he had never cut a person's hair before, but he wanted to cut Nikolai's. What a way to inspire confidence... Confusion was painted on Kol's face, along with a bit of concern. He wasn't entirely certain this man was sane.

Oh. OHHHH. As the other continued talking, Nikolai finally realized what was going on - or what he now incorrectly assumed was going on, at least. That was easily the second most strange way he'd ever been invited 'back to my place.' Perhaps this guy was new at it? He must be, with that kind of odd introduction. Maybe he wasn't sure if Kol was interested in men, and was trying to be subtle. So subtle Kol had almost missed it entirely. Upon his realization, Nikolai's face shifted from confusion into a relaxed confidence. He laughed lightly and smiled, eyes tracing boldly down the form in front of him and then back up without any shred of embarrassment or stealth.

The boy was cute enough. He had kind of a nerdy goth look going on, which along with his perky attitude and stutters, made him seem younger than he probably was. He was lean, which Kol liked. Nikolai had to work to keep his body trim, but this man's physique appeared to be effortless, the kind of body that comes from great metabolism rather than dedication. Of course, he could be wrong; in this weather, the lines of his body were concealed by fabric, so the assumption was based more on the tone of the person rather than much psychical evidence. Ah well, he would find out soon enough.

After a few moments' thought, Kol had decided. It had been a while since he'd had a good romp, after all. Three days in town, plus a few for travel... Ok, so not that long. But still, he wasn't one to pass up an opportunity when it was presented to him, and this poor guy must have had to work up so much courage to ask, given how inexperienced he seemed. Nikolai couldn't bear to disappoint. "Sure. Which way?" He stepped forward. "I'm Kol." Uselessly, he tried to dry his hand on his soaking clothes before holding it out, and was disappointed when it came back just as wet as it had been before the attempt. After glancing at it, he shrugged and shoved it in his pocket instead, a little shiver shaking his body.

At: Walkways of Cerise
        OOC: Ahaha Erin is so precious <3

-Cherry Cher Boop-

riskinginsanity

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:56 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

Erin felt his courage return as the boy seemed to agree. Erin thought it was strange. Maybe the man didn't find this sort of situation weird? Though, now Erin had to deal with a strange man in his house. The whole idea of styling his hair was great, but he would surely get flustered at any kind of physical contact they would have. Of course, the possibility of the man having interest in men was a far shot dream. He was Erin's type, that was true, but he looked like he would be with woman quite often. As long as Erin didn't develop feelings for him, he was in the green. Still, the man was extremely attractive. Hopefully, he wouldn't mind it if Erin changed up his hairstyle.

The man identified himself as Kol, which he assumed was a nickname. As Kol held out a hand, he took it kindly, "Erin." he said back. He dropped his hand to his side and pointed in the direction, "Erm... this way then." he instructed, leading him towards his home.
[exit]

OOC: XD my little baby

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Why did he seem so uncomfortable? Hadn't he gotten what he wanted? Nikolai was starting to wonder just how inexperienced he was. "First time, huh?" It had to be, considering how nervous the guy seemed. Although Kol had to assume it wasn't his first time altogether, or he would never have approached a stranger on the street. Maybe it was a dare. His eyes knit at the thought, not wanting to be taken for a fool.

No, if it had been a dare, Erin would have been much more straightforward. He couldn't quite figure out what was going on in that boy's head, but that was fine. Walking beside him, the two headed towards Pasadena, Kol asking about hair and how long he'd been away from England (it was obvious from the accent) in order to fill the time.

[exit]

At: Walkways of Cerise
        OOC: Wait, has really nobody ever met a Cole before?
        It's like a regular first name, just spelled different xP

-Cherry Cher Boop-

riskinginsanity

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick had spent some time indoors finishing up on a work related project and looking after his kitten, Hiro. He was out here delivering the lion statue to the post office because he wants to make sure it gets there in one piece. "I should invest in a bigger wagon" he thought since the one he is using just isn't wide enough and the statue is sitting right on top of the edges. Pushing from behind he would look from the sides of the box the statue is in every ten feet and careful around corners. The man wanted to make sure he doesn't cause an accident to happen. "Halfway there" he said to himself as he continues to push forward.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:24 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Irritated

Thoughts:
"Have to get him!"

Company:
Npc officers, the thief they're chasing, and a civilian

Single

Account:
$800.01

A rumble of footsteps could be heard as shouts could be heard fast approaching "SOMEONE STOP THAT THIEF!" Roy would shout as he was tailed behind by several other officers whom were chasing a thief who was very clearly outrunning the group of 3. The thief would be looking behind him laughing at the officers before looking forward in time to see some guy with a cart in his path "Get that piece of s**t out of my way!" the thief shouted as he made a sharp turn around the cart, putting his hand against the statue and shoving it mid run as if to prove a point and sending it slowly off balance. Roy was leading the charge with his fellow officers right behind him, this guy must have ran track or something because was easily outrunning them.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was caught off guard by the commotion going on this walkway. He didn't good reaction time in stopping and most certainly didn't want to comply to the thief because of the insult. Tolerance went out the window when the man shoved the box the statue is in. Annoyed by the man's actions and without thinking he touches the brick wall closest to him while balancing the box with his other hand. A barrage of bricks stacks up in front of the thief to close off his path up to twelve feet high and the bricks didn't come from the spot from the walls. Patrick would like to hurt him with the bricks, but he resisted with the police around.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:annoyed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Police officers and a thief.

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Irritated

Thoughts:
"Might as well...."

Company:
A Civilian

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy and his fellow officers were quick to pounce on the thief as the wall came up. One of the officers tackled the thief to the ground and slapped cuffs on the him, whom was kicking and screaming obscenities at the civilian. Roy promptly walked over and gave him a swift kick to the head, knocking him out cold and quieting him down. It may have been a bit of police brutality but Roy was rather annoyed at the Thief at the moment and there were no other witnesses besides the one civilian. He nodded his head towards his fellow officers as they dragged the unconscious body away "I don't know what you did but thank you for it...that sonava ruined my schedule...I'm off duty none the less..." He grumbled to himself as he briefly pulled out his planner and shook his head before ripping the page and tossing it over his shoulder. Roy then noted the rather large box the man had rather precariously put onto the cart "Um....would you need any assistance with that?" Roy asked, figuring two things. One: The man did help capture the thief, and Two: His entire schedule was absolutely ruined so there was no point in trying to salvage it.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick manipulated the bricks to have them move back to where they came after the their was tackled. Being able to help like this through one of his ability did calm him down some especially after seeing one of the officers knock out the criminal. He uses both to steady the box back on the wagon. "Don't mention it" he said to the thank you. He knows how it feels to have a schedule ruined. "Assistance would be greatly appreciated, sir" he said to the offer.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calming down.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:One Police officer.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Irritated

Thoughts:
"Might as well...."

Company:
A Civilian

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy walked over and helped the man steady his box on the cart, making sure to be gentle just in case the cargo was fragile. He then glanced over at the man decided that now would be the time for introductions "You can call me Roy...." the officer introduced himself as he then inspected the cart, which was clearly a bit too small for what he had "So if you don't mind me asking, what's the cargo and where's it heading?" Roy asked, wondering what could be so big that needed to be delivered this way.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick starts moving the cart once the other was helping with steadying it. "The name's Patrick" he said after the man introduced himself. "Roy, does sound right on you" he commented about the other's name. "I don't mind, just don't ask to look inside the box" he replied jokingly because the guy is a police officer. "Its a homemade statue that is going to be delivered to the post office then it will be sent off on its journey to its new owner" he answered the question. "Hope you don't mind answering this question. How old do you think I am?" he asked him. He had always wondered how old he looks to other people and seemed like a good time to ask someone he barely knows.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy, the Police officer.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"What an odd question"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy was fully ready to rip that box open and begin a seach when Patrick explained it was a statue that he's made. The thought lingered in his head for a moment before the realization dawned on him 'Oh wait...he was joking...' Roy thought to himself lamely as Patrick explained his destination and where it was going "Ah I see, well that's good..." he stated, not having much else to say at that moment, although when Patrick asked his question Roy tilted his head slightly at the odd question. However Roy looked Patrick up and down none the less and then thoroughly examined his face "You appear to be older then me by a couple years....I would say...twenty....four or twenty five?" Roy stated, rather confident in his guess,

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks to the side he was pushing on to make sure no one was ahead of them while they are pushing the cart. "Best to do it before the holidays have officially arrived" he said to Roy. He laughs some at the guess about his age amused by it. "No, early twenties" he reveals to him. "I suppose this mean you're in your early twenties too, correct?" he asked him. Moves to the other end of the cart to help with the turn of the walkway.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy, the Police officer.

Blades252

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces