Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:01 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Is he....?"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy walked besides the cart as Patrick was pushing it, his uniform giving anyone who was in the carts way a red flag to move aside. However Roy's pace slowed when Patrick revealed he was in his early twenties "I....see...." he stated as he stared at the slightly taller man "Well I'm twenty two..." Roy stated, beginning to feel almost slightly jealous at this moment due to Patrick having more obvious muscle, and....the facial hair... 'He's twenty three then....I was obviously off by one year...' he was telling himself, trying to convince himself that he'd be able to grow a beard in due time, he'd gone his whole life without shaving just to get this stubble he had now and he was rather proud of it.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:40 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles after hearing how old Roy is, "Twenty-two? Would you believe that I am about a year younger than you?" he asked him. He went with the word about because it could be a few months if not a full year. "How long have you been working as a police officer?" he asked next getting to know the guy more. He helps with turning the cart around the final corner. Since he has been down this walkway before he knows the post office is a couple of down to the right.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy, the Police officer.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:17 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Somewhat down

Thoughts:
"This island...."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$800.01

If Roy were filled with air he would have deflated into ground at that moment "A year....younger...." he slowly reached up and rubbed the very short stubble that was on his face in defeat as he shook his head "Since puberty and this is all I got...." he mumbled under his breath to himself, however his dour mood quickly changed once Patrick asked about how long he's been an officer. Roy's went to the sky in thought for a moment before looking back ahead, noticing that they were approaching the post office "I've only been an officer for two years..but it feels much longer...." he stated, thinking about how life on the island moved so slowly. The sad thing was that thief from earlier was the most excitement he's gotten since transferring to this island, there just seemed to be no real crime outside of petty couples disturbing the peace.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:08 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick notices Roy's reaction to the news of his age when he looks over at him. He thought this would be good idea to continue with the change subject. "So you know a lot about this island, right?" he asked the man. He slowly comes to a stop once the arrived to the front of the post office. "Would it be odd to ask for your phone number?" he asked him. Half being in case of an emergency and the other the guy seemed like the sort of person to hang around from time to time since he does have that much free time.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy, the Police officer.

Blades252
Would you like to go to the park next to catch some reindeer or go to Pandora's box toy store to watch a play?

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"My number?"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy looked at Patrick and nodded his head at the question "I've been here for about two years, I do know a bit about this island..." Roy explained as he stopped in front of the post office and folded his arms for a moment before he gave Patrick an odd look when he asked for his number "Well we did just meet but....I...suppose I can give it to you..." and in that moment Roy reached into his pocket and pulled out his trusty notepad and quickly jotted down his number before ripping the page out and handing it to Patrick "Um...if I may ask, why do you need my number? Is there something you may need?" he asked, curious as to why he'd want Roy's of all people's number.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I would enjoy hearing what you know about the island some time" Patrick said showing interest in Roy's knowledge of the island. Raised eyebrow at the odd look he was getting from the officer about the phone number request. Smiling and feeling very pleased as the older male handed the page with the phone number to him. "For various reasons, you will find out soon. What would your guess be about it?" he asked in return. "Could you open the door. I am going to carry the box inside the post office" he requested.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:very pleased.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy, the Police officer.

Blades252
Would you like to go to the park next to catch some reindeer or go to Pandora's box toy store to watch a play?

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"My number?"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy nodded his head and held the door open and followed him through the door and waited behind him as he did his thing at the counter. Roy then thought about why he'd want his number "Umm....well...in case you need someone...for...something?" he gave a rather poor guess. Roy couldn't really think of any reason why someone would want his number for any reason.

Genkawolf
Hmm lets go to the toy store, a play sounds fun. Lead the way

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick moved the box on indoors as soon as Roy opened the door. It wasn't too heavy for him to carry a few feet to the counter then go through the process of signing papers. "That is one of the reasons" he admits. He turns to face him thinking for a moment before speaking again. "Now that I am done with my errand and your off duty. Would you like to go see a play?" he asked him. Heard of a play going on at the toy store in this shopping district.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy, the Police officer.

Blades252
Okay

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Excited...? Maybe?

Thoughts:
"A play...."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy nodded his head, pleased that he was at least part right in his guess. He then blinked in surprise when Patrick invited him to a play, this was probably the first time someone invited him to anything outside of his coworkers and even then it was usually something very formal and with people he wouldn't know. His mind went through his original schedule for free time but then remembered that the thief from earlier ruined his whole planned day. So after a few moments of contemplation Roy nodded his head in agreement "I don't see why not, it could be...fun..." he thought for a moment 'Fun....' now that was something that Roy hadn't had in a long time. There were things he enjoyed doing, but having fun generally wasn't something he often partook in and he could even say that he was excited for something as small as this.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick waits patiently to hear Roy's response to his invite. He smiles when he got a nod from him, "Cool, I heard it at the toy store down the street" he said smiling. He grabs the cart and pulls on the handle as he walks down to Pandora's box. "Let's get going then" he said to Roy looking over to him. "You know this would be my first play in a long time" he admits out loud. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Excited...? Maybe?

Thoughts:
"A play...."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$800.01

Roy nodded his head as he followed Patrick out the office "Alright then, lead the way..." he said as he put his hands in his pockets. He then heard Patrick's comment about his first okay in a long time "I've never seen an actual play before, this will be interesting..." he stated in an intrigued tone as he followed him to the toy store.

(EXIT)

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:30 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:27 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ana rushed out of the arcade with haste, trying to get out of there as soon as possible. She retreated into one of the alleyways, staying concealed in the shadows, pressing her back against the stone walls. Believing she was alone, she let her tears rush out, though refraining from making noise. "Sh*t..." she said to herself, sliding down the wall into a squat. She whimpered a little, reliving some old unwanted memories. She didn't expect this to come out of her day, and she certainly didn't like it. She was glad that Viola was with Illia for the next little while, the little girl was sharp, and would probably notice her aunt's distress. She needed a moment to calm herself down. She hoped she wouldn't see Michael's face for a while, maybe even forever. She sniffled softly as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

Money: $972
Outfit: X
Company: Michael and Katherine
OOC:

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:50 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Michael & Katherine Tsukino
Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Katherine managed to see rushing to leave as fast as possible, and continued to follow until the woman ducked into an alleyway. The little girl had slowed down, and peaked around the corner when she reached it to only see the woman crying. Katy lightly bit her lip not expecting to run into the lady only to find her crying. She remembered what her father had told her about people that were crying, and after some hesitance she shyly walked towards Ana. She began fiddling with her hands looking down at the ground. "U-um......my daddy says that hugs make e-everyone feel better.......d-do you want a hug?" Katy softly questioned with a tinge of red on her cheeks, and an innocence about her. The lady still scared her a bit, but Katherine never liked seeing people cry. Getting a hug from her dad was one of the bet feelings in the world when she was sad, so she figured it was the best thing to do.

Michael had saw his daughter running in a particular direction, before he caught a glimpse of her going into an alleyway after Ana. He immediately running after her, and was about to call her name when he neared the corner when he heard some crying followed by Katy's question. The man stopped from entering the alleyway unsure how to approach the situation, and decided he'd allow his daughter to do what she wanted to do, scold her later of course, for running off. It was obvious that Ana didn't want anything to do with him, and he didn't want to hurt her further. He slowly began deciding that maybe he should just stay away in the end, but waited for the time being.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Bored tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana heard a frail voice address her. She looked up in a daze, seeing a familiar red head girl. She recognized her as Michael's daughter, the one who didn't really like her. It took her a minute to realize what she was offering. She certainly didn't expect the girl to offer a hug. Surprisingly, Ana couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle, which soon evolved into a light-hearted laugh, "You really are his daughter..." she said softly, sniffling a little as she wiped her tears away with her sleeve. She looked up at the girl with a smile, patting her on the head softly, "I'm ok. Thank you for offering." she said kindly. It then occurred to her how the little girl was alone. She furrowed her brows, looking for Michael. She couldn't see him in the end, drawing the conclusion that she ran away alone, "Did you leave without telling your dad?" she asked, though already knowing the answer, "It's not good to disappear without telling someone. Your dad is probably worried sick." she said in a sweet tone, knowing she should be delicate with kids. Strangely enough, she related to her words.

Money: $972
Outfit: X
Company: Michael and Katherine
OOC:

fireshadow0908

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games