Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:55 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Michael & Katherine Tsukino
Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Katherine was confused at the first comment regarding her really being her dad's daughter. The confusion didn't last though as she felt a soft pat on the her head, causing Katherine's cheeks to redden a bit more as she looked down shyly. The look on her face when being accused of leaving her dad caused a guilty expression. She hadn't thought of that because she figured that she could help her dad, but felt bad for running off. "B-but....daddy looked very sad, so I just wanted to help cheer him up. And now you looked sad too.....daddy says friends shouldn't fight because it makes both people sad. A-and if they do fight then they should apologize to each other, and hug each other....s-so if you care about daddy, and he cares about you.....s-shouldn't you both apologize? Maybe you both wouldn't be sad.....y-you look better with a smile, so that means your not mean." Katherine softly commented in her own logic trying to understand the situation. All she knew was that her dad mentioned they were friends, so it looked like they had been fighting. Her eyes darted down unsure what else to say because she was still only six years old. Katy knew in her heart that she did want Michael and the woman to not be sad. Seeing other people sad reminded her of when her father would cheer her up, and she hated the feeling of being sad. Although, she loved being cheered up as well.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; confused tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ana froze for a moment when she heard the little girl's sudden declaration. Children were sharp. She contemplated the decision for a moment, wondering if she should take the girl's advice. Finally coming to a decision, she shook her head a little and looked up at the girl with a sad smile, "Adults are... complicated. We make bad decisions sometimes, and we fight each other because of those decisions." she said, hoping that the girl would understand, "But, sometimes we make decisions that don't really make sense for a better... cause." she said, slowing her answer as it was making sense to her. Her eyes were surely swollen, but she ignored them. "If... If I stay near your daddy, I might cause trouble for him... and for you as well darling." she said softly, "So, I can't make up with him." she resolved, standing up tall and holding out her hand, "C'mon, I'll walk you back to the arcade. Make sure you find your dad and say sorry for running off." she instructed.

Money: $972
Outfit: X
Company: Michael and Katherine
OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:16 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Katherine frown in frustration, and clenched her fist as she looked down at the ground. Her eyes started watering because she felt that she had failed in helping her dad. When Ana held out her hand, Katy was shaking a bit trying to hold in her tears, but she shook her head. "No.....adults are dumb." She said looking at Ana with an upset expression. There was hurt in her eyes, but more so stubborn determination that she inherited from her mom. "I don't want him to be sad like when he starts missing mommy. Mommy would want him to be happy.......you said that your sister died. Wouldn't she want you to be happy, and not sad? A-and I thought that you and that other girl could be my friend because you are daddy's friend.......because not a lot of people wanted to be my friend at my old school, p-plus I don't have any friends here....." She softly stated in a shaking voice, before shaking her head. "I want to go back to daddy!" Katherine finally declared not wanting to look at Anastasia anymore. She tried her best to keep from crying, but tears slowly started falling down her face.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; sad tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character: drama from Katherine as payback dramallama XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana wasn't expecting the girl's sudden fiery attitude. The girl, though young, had a surprisingly good sense of her father's pain. The mention of Elena caught Ana in a bad position, making her speechless for a moment. When the girl threatened tears, Ana panicked a little. She knelt down again in front of the girl, hesitating for a moment to figure out what to say. She let out a soft sigh, "Mm...." she said in a distressed tone, "... I guess you're right..." she said softly, giving in to the girl's strong persistence, "Elena... would want happiness for us..." Ana croaked, disliking the thought of her sister. Too many memories were coming back. "I'll... I'll talk to your dad again... but, I can't guarantee that we'll make up..." she said, mumbling the last part a bit. Mustering up a smile, she looked up at the girl kindly, "How about we arrange a playdate? You can play with Viola, and I'll talk to your daddy. I promise to try to make up with him." she said, though she had little hope in the outcome.

OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:09 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Katherine's small hands curled into a fist as she rubbed her eyes, while whimpering slightly. She barely heard what Ana was saying at first, but after a few seconds heard the softness in the woman's voice. Her whimpering calmed down to some light hiccups after hearing that Anastasia said she'd talk to her father again. Katy's sorrow started leaving her as a feeling of hope, and joy began filling her once again. When she offered to arrange a play date, the little girl gave a small nod. The red head surprisingly gave the lady a timid hug followed by a soft short giggle.

It didn't last long though as she suddenly pulled back from embarrassment that was noticeable by the red tinge on her cheeks, yet had a serious look on her face as well. "Y-you got to pinky promise to do your best. You can break a p-pinky promise." Katherine said holding out her pinky finger waiting to see if the woman would promise to do her best. Michael had been sitting on a nearby bench close to the street waiting for the two to finish talking. He had decided to not eavesdrop on whatever was happening between the two. Anastasia may have not wanted anything to do with him, but he knew that she wouldn't let his daughter come to harm.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; happy tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana felt relieved that the little girl calmed, and felt even happier when the girl gave a small hug and a giggle. She pulled away from her, declaring a pinky promise that needed to be made. Ana nodded, gently wrapping her larger pinky around the tiny girl's own pinky, "I pinky promise." she said in a serious tone, though she still had a kind smile on her face. She let go of the girl's tiny finger and stood up again. She held out her hand for Katherine to hold, "Now then, I think it's time to get back before your daddy begins to worry." she said, though suddenly feeling regretful of the events. She just threw herself into a whirlpool of emotions and possible confrontation. Ana was going to have a hard time surviving this.

OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:07 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Katherine's smile grew a bit wider when the woman agreed to the promise. She was happy that she was able to help her dad as well as managed to make a new friend on her own. That was a big accomplishment for her considering her timid nature made it difficult to make friends easily, plus kids sometimes saw her as weird because of the shy personality she held. It aggravated her a bit because she wanted to be more confident, although Michael help comfort in that regard. He stated it was actually part of her charm, and he rather liked her kind hearted timid nature. Katherine blinked her violet eyes at Anastasia a couple of times when she mentioned going back to her dad. She gave the woman a small soft smile as she grabbed the woman's hand with her small one. Katy looked down at the ground, and shuffled her feet a bit nervously. "U-um.....do you think daddy will be mad at me?" She softly asked unsure what to think waiting for Ana to start leading her back.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; happy tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana was glad that the girl looked like she felt better, smiling as she grabbed hold of her hand. Before they could begin to head back, she heard the timid question that the child had, wondering if her dad would be mad. After a moment of pausing, Ana shook her head with a kind smile, "Of course not darling. Your dad is a forgiving person, I'm sure he'll just be glad you're safe." she said encouragingly. The thought of it got some gears in her head turning. Michael had always been a kind guy, even as kids he helped her through a rough time. She was hurt, that much she couldn't deny, but she wondered if that forgiving nature of his still lingered. Perhaps he held a lot more hatred towards her than he lead on. She didn't want to believe it, but she wouldn't doubt it. Shaking the thought, she smiled, "C'mon, let's head back."

OOC: Should we stay in this forum or go back to the mushroom kingdom?

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:32 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Katherine gave a slight nod in response feeling better with the woman's reply. The lady was right, although she had a feeling she'd still be scolded a bit for running off. Just as she was protective of her father, Michael was protective of his daughter. They actually kept each other in check like that which was something he had always been grateful for. Katy muttered a small 'ok' when Ana suggested they had back. The little red head was quiet as they were walking, but stopped upon seeing a familiar head of hear sitting on a bench a bit a ways off. Katherine immediately pulled Anastasia to the man. "Daddy!" She called out happily, causing him to turn towards her voice.

Katherine hugged Michael, whom hugged her in return relived to see that she was indeed alright. "You know you're not supposed to run off on your own, Katherine. It's dangerous. What would I do if you got hurt? Promise me you won't do that again." He lightly scolded with a frown causing the girl to look down in shame. "I'm sorry.....I didn't mean to worry you, daddy." She mumbled before he let out a small sigh but smiled nonetheless as he rubbed her head a bit to show it was ok, before his eyes turned towards Anastasia. "Thank you for keeping watch over her.....I would've got her earlier, but you two seemed to be talking about something important. I didn't eavesdrop so you know, plus I know you wouldn't let harm come to her. My worries were put to rest when I knew she was with you. I hope she didn't cause you trouble....." He apologized not sure what else to say after their conversation within the store.

»Out Of Character: Hmmmm well if they're going to talk some more, then I'd suggest the Mushroom Kingdom so they can have some "alone" time. Or they could even go to like his house and talk outside, while Katherine is inside?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana's heart sipped a beat as they came across Michael soon after leaving the alleyway. The young girl tugged Ana towards her father in an excited pace, causing Ana to nearly stumble forward but catch her balance right after. She watched as the two hugged, hearing the expected scolding words from Michael and a timid apology from Katherine. Their eyes locked, making Ana nervous for a moment. She gave a polite nod, "Don't worry about it... I'm glad that she found me instead of a stranger." she said, pulling her eyes away for a moment. She couldn't maintain eye contact, afraid that she might end up yelling again.

Ana took a deep breathe, pausing to decide what to say. She bit her lip, playing with the bracelet on her wrist, "Listen... if you... if you still wanted to talk... I have time. I can tell Illia to drop Viola off at the arcade." she said softly, in an almost reluctant voice,

OOC: Mushroom Kingdom is fine. I might bring Illia in a little later to drop off Viola.

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:26 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael nodded in agreement as he looked at Katherine. Her finding Ana was a billion times better than some stranger. Even though the two of them weren't on the friendliest terms, he'd still trust her though. The man was about to big his goodbye to Anastasia as he stood up with Katherine in hand, but was caught off guard hearing Ana's voice. His violet eyes were directed back to the woman instantly noticing nervous signs being displayed. "If you want to still talk, then I'm not going to say no. I'm sure there's some things you want to get off your chest because only I got to talk. Do you still want to talk Ana?" He softly questioned not wanting to force her to do something she didn't want to. Katherine looked between the two for a couple of seconds, before walking over to Ana. The girl recognized the gestures Ana was doing because she tended to do that from time to time. She held the woman's hand with a small smile to encourage her.

»Out Of Character: Sounds like a plan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:31 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana hesitated for a moment. Did she really want to throw herself back into this? She didn't want to disappoint Katherine, but she was scared to hurt herself. Maybe she was kidding herself. She could just walk away, tell him that she was kidding, or even just yell and run. Just as her mind began to contemplate such thoughts, she felt a small hand grab hold of her own. She looked down at the small red-headed girl, feeling a warm tingling feel from her smile. Coming to a resolve, she nodded her head, "Yeah... I have a lot to talk about that I never got to say..." she said, making a final decision, "Just hear me out." she finished, before making her way to the arcade once more.
[exit]

OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael was silent for a few seconds as he had watched his daughter grab Anastasia's hand. That surprised him a bit considering how timid his daughter could be around other people. It seemed that she took a liking to his childhood friend though making him wonder what happened in the alley to cause this. His gaze went back Ana when she responded to his question. The man gave a slight nod in agreement feeling nervous because he wasn't sure what she wanted to tell him. He followed his childhood friend, whom was walking with his daughter.

[exit]

»Out Of Character: I figured Katy is still holding Ana's hand so just had her go with her ^^; if you want you can took quick control of Katherine when you start the post. Have her go back to play a game or something simple ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:58 pm
whiters4

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: (Entered Streets)
With: ---
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, dogtag, bandages over hands, gray jacket w/ fur, black shoes, duffel bag (spare clothes)
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), disposable cell
Balance: $1000.00
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Hopefully I haven't messed up :/ ))

Lost. It should have been expected, he had no idea where she would be when he decided to come here. Invited, but in a rush to travel, Akira forgot to ask where they would be meeting. Since arriving less than ah hour ago, he began walking aimlessly. Ducking into a shop real quick, Akira pulled out his cell, a disposable that he bought before arriving which brought him down to an even $1000. Recalling her number, he dialed the numbers and listened to the ringing as he brought the plastic device to his ears.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:14 pm
whiters4

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: (Entered Streets) Random shop
With: ---
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, dogtag, bandages over hands, gray jacket w/ fur, black shoes, duffel bag (spare clothes)
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), disposable cell
Balance: $1000.00
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

He was thankful the call was picked up, breathing a sigh of relief as a happier tone came through to his ear. "Hey, it's me." He hoped she would recognize his voice again, "Wasn't sure if you could pick up or not. I'm in Soleil now, wanted to try and surprise you but I got lost. Can you tell me again where your place is? I should be able to find my way."

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games