Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:35 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Meh.
In the company of: Herself
Cash:$300 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin shoved her hands in her pockets as she walked down the walk way. Again,using the signs to make her way back to where she knew home was. Hopefully Pika didn't go crazy and wreck the place. It was her favorite hobby to do while she Edin was gone. She fiddled around with the tips in her pocket. Looking around, her vision was captivated by the glow of the strung lights. Wow..Now that's beautiful... She took a hand out of her pocket and waved it a bit. The lights swayed in the same motion as her hand.

"Wonder if I'll make any new friends out here. Well.. I mean, that elderly couple was a start..". She scratched the top of her head. As she was entranced by the lights, she had gotten herself lost. "Great...Pika's going to be so mad at me for being late..." she said as she looked around for any familiar surrounding. She let out a sigh of relief when she finally found a sign pointing her in the right direction.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:39 am
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Due to some fortuitous event Shiki was held back by the immigration thus leaving him alone to look for Tsukasa. That sly fox has not called them for days now so he was worried something had actually happened to him. The guy may be smart but he's the weakest among them when it comes to strength. His mission was to gather information before the two of them ventures forth to the island so where else would it be better to gather data than the shopping district. At least that's what the ferry's captain said to him. "Where do you suppose Tsukasa went?" He asked Tama who's lazily resting his chin over his head as he hangs his front paws right above his face.

Yukino threaded through the crowd while he searched for fox (Tsukasa). The lighting was not that much so he can see very clearly around the area but no signs of his friend whatsoever. Feeling his buddy shift slightly, as it placed its hands on his head firmly to keep his balance. It seemed that the feline had notice something as it rose up in alert. "You found him? Where?" Tama jumped off him and started running off. Yukino, on the other hand, followed his dear friend trying to keep up with it as much as possible. The feline entered a few stores jumping out of windows (and so did Yukino) which garnered a lot of weird stares. It would be hypocritical of him to say that he was not bothered about it by following his friend's route but since his goal was to find Tsukasa he moved as if it didn't bother him. He'll worry about it later when he founds fox. His friend was surely gaining some speed, not like he cannot keep up but as he turned around the next corner he didn't expect that there'll be some sort of hindrance standing there, taking pictures of lanterns?

"Watch out!" He warned as he hastily approached the young woman. He made sure to take narrower steps to slow his movements down to lessen any possible impact. Alas, his muscles betrayed him for he was about to collide with her. With nothing else to do, he would grab her hand to secure her phone while the other would hold her by the waist as he shift his body in a way that he would cushion her fall. Yukino, groaned in pain. Of all the places, why does she need to stand there? Then again, he knew that there was not much visual when he turned so he should have slowed down. Clearly there was no one to blame here but his inability to see foresee possible scenarios. "Sorry. You okay?" Finally he asked after his self reflection.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

::: Company ::: Some female taking pictures in the most dangerous place ::: Mood ::: A little irritated by his fall ::: Money ::: $1,000

Batgirl Cassie Cain

_

_

Zumiragi

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: A bit of pain.
In the company of: Some boy.?
Wearing
Song

Edin continued to watch the lanterns sway to the motion of her hand. She subconsciously took out her phone and took a picture. If she could use her ability for something, I guess this was nice. She thought back to the movies she always watched with Elisia. The cutesy, teen-romance movies. They always did show the most beautiful scenery though, she gave the producers that. Elisia favored those movies more, so Edin always let her pick the movies. That was..before she died anyway. She pushed those memories in the back of her mind when she heard someone speaking to her.

"Watch out!" was what she heard before she felt hands on her as they fell. The guy shifted her around so he took the fall. Though in the process, her ankle did throb a bit. Twisted it. Hopefully, it wasn't anything too serious.. She heard him groan then pause for a bit. "Sorry. You okay?" he asked her. She moved her ankle a bit and winced. "Well, my ankle is hurt a bit. I'm not too far from my house so maybe I can make it. Though my cat Pika will probably curl up around it like a brace.." she laughed to herself a bit.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )
Quote:
Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lila bored the plane another city she had to flee yet again, she had gotten to attached to a man and he cheated on her so she did what was right in her mind... lock him and her in his house and burnt it to the ground. Lila took her seat, next to the window a older male sat next to her and soon the plane was bored and off to the next place for Lila to corrupt.

The plane landed and Lila woke from her slumber. She got her go bag from the over head bin, and off the plane she walked, she now needed to dye her hair yet again and cut it. Blonde wasn't really her color and the length was killing her, the blonde hailed a taxi and pulled out her new go phone and looked up a nice salon she told the driver the were to go and off they went. Lila tipped him and entered the beautiful salon, she pulled out a wad of cash and got pampered. Once her pampering was done, Lila made her way further down the shops and found a place to get a new wardrobe. The new red head bought a few new outfits and used some more of her cash, once her shopping spree ended she deiced to explore her new home for now.

Lila walked slowly down the busy street, looking in each window to see what every shop had to offer. It seemed like a quaint little place not somewhere Lila wanted to be, but it was small and it was the best place to lay low no one would know her or recognize her. As she walked on occupied at looking through the windows she ran into a male... "Oh, my I'm sorry love I didn't see you there." Lila said in her British tone of voice.

▕ ᴏᴏᴄ: ❝.❞ ▕

▕ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ❝calm.❞ ▕

▕ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ: ❝ This. ❞ ▕

▕ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ❝Male.❞ ▕

Phoenix347

lola-wentz

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:09 pm
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino bent his head sidewards to have a look at her ankle. It looks like he would need to postpone his search for Tsukasa. Speaking of which..."Tama!" His eyes widen as he shifted below her looking for hi friend. The feline was sitting right above his head licking its paws as if it had just finished its meal. A sigh of relief came out of his lips as he brought his gaze back to the female. "I'll take you there." He would then assist her up holding onto her hand as they regain their balance. It was the least he can do after causing her inconvenience. That, and he wanted to see her cat.
[exit]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

::: Company ::: Some female taking pictures in the most dangerous place ::: Mood ::: A little irritated by his fall ::: Money ::: $1,000

Batgirl Cassie Cain

_

_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:59 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: A bit of pain.
In the company of: Some boy.?
Wearing
Song

Edin raised an eyebrow when he said the name "Tama!". She looked around and saw what he was looking at. Oh! He has a cat too! Pika's going to have a field day."Oh. You have a feline friend too. Pika is going to go nuts" she said as she allowed herself to be lifted up. Helping him a bit by trying to regain her balance a little faster than she would've. "My place isn't too far. It's just down that way around the corner. Number 1212. It's on the left"

"By the way, my name's Edin. I figured we should get names out of the way before I take you back to my humble abode. Er well..as you take me back to my house" She again watched the lanterns on the corner of her eye as they made their way to her place. They turned around the corner and stopped at a door that read 1212. She grabbed out her key and unlocked the door.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )
Quote:
Zumiragi

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

A Working Hypothesis

Bunny

6,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:20 pm
User Image

Orianna calmly walked beside a male figure that, due to the help of her heels, she beat by one inch in terms of height. Upon first glance, the gray haired individual with pale blue eyes appeared to be a quiet, reserved soul that only utilized words when it was necessary to do so. The initial border that he had set up for those outside his inner circle made the talkative layer that laid beneath all the more amusing to the new resident of The Doux Housing District. While Akira conversed with the person on the other side of the communication device, which was apparently called a cellphone (and not a rectangular phone like it ought to have been), Orianna laced her fingers behind her back and glanced over at the intricate window displays. Due to the sheer amount of stimuli the scenery offered, she had to wonder how people were able to choose which ones to ignore and which ones to pay attention to, especially when it seemed as if there was something new popping up by the minute. Naturally, it was a different tale when a stimulus quite literally crashes into you.

Without much warning, a stream of red suddenly appeared in her line of vision, which was quickly followed by some incoherent sounds before the owner of the silky, crimson waterfall opened her mouth to voice a rather bizarre statement of apology. Although Orianna has only existed in this particularly realm for four going on five years, she has only been 'outside' for a little under two years. Likewise, her current vocabulary pool was limited when compared to... many of the individuals she had the privilege of encountering thus far. In her defense, communication and the act of broadening one's knowledge weren't particularly important in her primary place of residence. That and in a dream episode, they automatically knew what the dreamers did. Evidently, that principle was inapplicable in this universe.

Among the list of spoken symbols that the stranger utilized was one that she instantly recognized: love. Emily would use it often, especially in combination with "I" and "you". This led a curious Orianna to wonder if Akira was well acquainted with the red haired individual. Perhaps the reason the two were currently physically close was due to the fact that this newcomer was the person Akira was talking with through the communication device? "Oh you must be the one that Akira has been traveling to go see." She brightly stated, lightly clapping her hands together as she did so.

quote. . . . quote
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bank Balance:$1000.00HOWDYCOMPANY:akira & strangerHOWDYLOCATION:HOWDY

OOC & QUOTE
border wip

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:57 pm
whiters4

lola-wentz

A Working Hypothesis

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Random shop
With: Orianna, girl
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, dogtag, bandages over hands, gray jacket w/ fur, black shoes, duffel bag (spare clothes)
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), disposable cell
Balance: $1000.00
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Page's all messed up... Someone did an oopsies on their post...))

At least she recognized him from only his voice, it made things easier. "Ya, sorry about that. Some places don't have reliable cell coverage." He looked around him, and behind his friend, looking for any signs showing 'Pasadena'. "Well, I'd happily take you up on that, but I don't think your scooter would be able to carry-of" Someone ran into him. It wasn't a surprise given the size of the crowd here. He lowered his cell closer to his shoulder as he looked down at the one who bumped into him.

Almost a foot shorter than him, all he saw at first was the red hair. He found it odd she said 'love', like it was a common saying for her. "No, it's fine. No harm." He took a step back, looking over to Orianna to clear the misconception. "No Ori, that's not her. " He hoped she wouldn't become all friendly because of the mistake. Raising the phone back up to his ear, he continued; "Sorry about that. Like I was saying, I don't think it will carry three people. I brought along a friend."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

lola-wentz

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Another strange women greeted the stranger she had just bumped into. The woman seemed strange as if she didn't belong in this world, but Lila was not one to judge she felt like she didn't belong either. Lila gave a light smile to the both of them, "Alright, I'm not from around here, and I just got lost while looking into the shops and silly little me wasn't watching where I was going." She said with a half chuckle at the end.

The male seemed to be interested in his phone call than talking, but he did give off a scent like no other... he was a werewolf just like her. 'Strange I've never met another werewolf only my father.' She though looking the male over curiously. The little read head then turned attention to the female... She'd never smelled a scent like hers and couldn't place what she was

▕ ᴏᴏᴄ: ❝.❞ ▕

▕ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ❝calm.❞ ▕

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image

Orianna smiled when the red haired girl stated that she was not from there. At first, she wondered if she meant that she wasn't originally from this world. Although it certainly wasn't necessary, it would have been nice to know someone else who was not from there. Of course, she has met enough people to understand that, that, usually wasn't the case. Generally, when people made such statements, it typically meant that they weren't from the area. "Oh my. I hope you find your way back."

Orianna lightly placed her hand on Akira's shoulder, lightly shaking her head from side to side. It would have been rather unfair of her to ruin the whole reunion experience by preventing him from being carried by a... scooter, was it? "No, Akira. You should let Scooter hold you." Since she has often affiliated the verb 'carry' with the act of picking something up and holding it, Orianna naturally assumed that his friend's scooter was a person that was capable of doing just that. Just because she wasn't able to, didn't necessarily meant that someone else couldn't. Though she did have to wonder why such things were necessary. Was he tired from his travels? Did he need to take a break? If so, then her friend bringing scooter along was such a wonderfully thoughtful idea.

"Go rest your tired legs." Orianna stated, offering her companion a reassuring smile. "I will be fine." If anything were to happen, she had the cellphone that Akira helped her buy. Although she wasn't 100% clear on how the mechanics worked, she was positive that she would be able to figure it out if she tried hard enough (aka press as many buttons as possible until something worked). That or simply ask someone to help her. "I must go to Moonbucks Cafe, anyways. The machine stated that my application was accepted... Though I am not certain what I should be starting." She shrugged.

"May we meet again." Since they were like family, Orianna figured that it was okay for her to give him a quick hug before she went her merry way.

The simplest way to be happy is to let go of sad things.
Whatever you decide to do. . . . Make sure that it makes you happy
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bank Balance:$1000.00HOWDYCOMPANY:akira & stranger -> herselfHOWDYLOCATION:Random shop -> heading uptownHOWDY

OOC & QUOTE
border wip

A Working Hypothesis

Bunny

6,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:12 pm
whiters4

lola-wentz

A Working Hypothesis

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Concerned
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, dogtag, bandages over hands, gray jacket w/ fur, black shoes, duffel bag (spare clothes)
((OOC: ))

Akir rubbed the bridge of his nose while Orianna displayed her child-like intelligence, which wasn't unreasonable given her history. "No, it's not... Scooter isn't a person here..." Akira glanced over at the stranger, who was in turn glancing him over suspiciously. "Ya, I'll find my way over. Sorry about this Carmen. See you soon." He hated to do so, but he hung up quickly, replacing the phone into his pocket.

"Are you sure about that 'Mouse?" With a reassuring smile and statement, gave an excuse and left him after a hug. "Just don't get into trouble! And if you do, CALL ME!" he shouted after her, now turning his focus to the red-haired girl. "Is there something I can help you with?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lila watched the strange female walk away, and the male still on with his phone call. It was more awkward for Lila to keep standing hoping that he'd smell her and know she was a fellow werewolf, he seemed very handsome and Lila would like to get to know him more, but she feared he was waiting on the company of another female so that blew her chance on asking him out.

"W-well I don't know."
The red head said. She was just going to embarrasses herself further if she kept talking to the male, but she wanted to get to know another one of her species. "I'm trying to find a nice cafe so I can get a good cup of tea. I haven't had a nice cup of bloody tea in a long time, would you care to join me for some?" She said the last with a seductive tone and flash her alluring eyes as well. Lila wanted the male... even though she had just murder her last one, but she moved on fast and wanted a new toy to mess with.

▕ ᴏᴏᴄ: ❝sorry this took so long.❞ ▕

▕ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ❝Kinky.❞ ▕

Phoenix347

lola-wentz

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:57 pm
whiters4

lola-wentz

A Working Hypothesis

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: When in werewolf form, his great enhanced senses come in. In human form, they're only slightly better razz ))

Even as she walked away, Akira was worried about Orianna. Her childlike mind often got her into trouble while they traveled together, now she was alone, and Akira was with the stranger. With her near, he could smell her but it was odd. She was oddly flirtatious to such a stranger. Akira decided to throw caution to the wind, as he had done in some other questionable bazaars like this. "Sorry, I'm foreign just like you. Right now I'm on my way to meet a friend."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Oh I see." Lila said looking the male over once more. He must be a type of werewolf that changed with the moon,but Lila was different and could control her power, but sometimes not as well as she wanted during a full moon she would change and couldn't control anything that happened usual when that stage happened she wind up naked in a field somewhere or even bloody in an old warehouse.

"So sorry were are my manners my name is Lila West." She said with a smirk across her face. She held her hand out for the male to shake her hand and introduce himself.

▕ ᴏᴏᴄ: ❝sorry this took so long.❞ ▕

▕ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: ❝Kinky.❞ ▕

Phoenix347

lola-wentz

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:11 pm
whiters4

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Random shop((Has left Walkways of Cherise))
((OOC: And Lola has left the guild apparently :/ ))

After understanding, the girl had a hint of disappointment, but Akira felt that she was still determined. While she continued to look him over, again, Akira looked up to the sky in concern. Night crept up on him without realizing it. At least he wasn't his helpless self many years ago. She spoke again, and Akira looked down to her hand. He wanted to get to Carmen's house before sunset, but now he was suspicious of this girl. "Akira." Out of common courtesy, he shook her hand, once before replacing it back to his pocket. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to go join my friend. MAybe we'll see eachother again." Akira turned away from the girl, feeling a chill up his spine as he searched around Pasadena street.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games