Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The violinist and the spectator❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Walkway ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Hopeful ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$990❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

• She looked at the violinist and the British gent, her voice soft and shy, "I'm Priya.. It's nice to m-meet you."

Priya smiled to the both of them, delighted they were enjoying her treats. "I'm glad you like them! Since moving here, I don't know many people, but I cook for an army because that is how my friend taught me.." She gave them a sheepish look, "Zivva was from a large family."

She looks around, "So... what is there to do around here? I'm new to the area since I accepted a position at the hospital.."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Monotonesword34

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the rea

Company: Solaris Windstorm & Priya Takazumi
Funds:£1000
Pockets: Keys, old cellphone, a packet of cigarettes {3 left}, Flip lighter

Noah twitched his finger when he noticed the violinist's face causing any smoke clinging to him to move away from them before he introduced himself in the same calm tone "Noah Hatsuseno at you service ladies, I've recently moved here myself so I'm not to sure what there is to do myself" he said rubbing the back of his neck with a slight tilt of his head

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:02 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

At the informal introduction, she smiled. "My name's Solaris Windstorm. Nice meeting you, Priya and Noah."

When Priya spoke about being new to the place as well as the ability to cook, she giggled. "Man, that's a lot. I have a thing for baking pastries, though they are in small batches. I'm also new to this place, but I'll be slowly getting used to the life here."

At Priya's statement about her work, she spoke, "Let's just hope that there's something exciting here about the place. I can't wait to see what's in here. We can wander around and buy some things, or even check out the eating places. Basically, it's a tour of sorts, but not that long unlike Australia. I'm used to discovering stuff all by myself, you see."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy and excited
Company: Priya Takazumi and Noah Hatsuseno
Cash in Hand: $ 1000.00

Kirenai Yuki

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:13 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris and Noah❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Walkway ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Excited ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$990❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

• Priya smiled at their introductions, delighted at the prospect of making new friends, "Let's figure it all out together." She tilts her head at Noah's name, "Hatsuseno... That sounds Japanese.."

She smiles and claps her hands together, "Yes, Solaris! That sounds very exciting. Noah, won't you join us?" Her shimmering eyes looked at the gent with a hopeful expression. Priya was excited to make new friends.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Monotonesword34

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:25 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Woah, before you both can get too excited, I still need to tidy up my things. It's a bit too cluttered because of having to work up on specific parts of the piece."

She first picked up the sheets, making sure that they were in chronological order, before tapping the bottom gently against the bench so that they would be arranged neatly. The violinist then placed the papers back into her folder bag, because it's crucial for her to keep things in place. She then carried her violin and stashed it back to its case, together with the bow just beside the instrument before closing the case shut. She locked it, testing it to ensure that it's secure, before standing up from the bench and dusting her skirt off, carrying the items afterwards.

"Well, I'm all set."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy and excited

Kirenai Yuki

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:35 am
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the rea

Noah smiled and nodded when asked to join "sure sounds like it could be interesting, oh and my surname comes from my mother, she moved to Britain and met my dad while they where in college" he said with a shrug as tucked his hands into his pockets before looking up at the sky glad to was sunny today, before pulling out his cellphone and checking the time

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

At Noah's description about his surname, Solaris' mouth opened slightly."Oh, you're British... I'm Australian and while yours meet up during the college days, mine's during high school. My mom and dad were both living in my birthplace, and he fell in love with her because of her beauty and intelligence. Plus, she's a pianist, hence I somehow inherited her love for classical music."

She was now starting to walk away from the two, but stopped when she reached towards the lamppost near the bench. "And you should definitely get a watch, lad, though I'm envious of your device because I lost my phone in the war. I was on the run back then."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: curious, and a bit envious

Kirenai Yuki

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:58 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris and Noah❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Walkway ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Excited ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$990❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

• Priya nods and smiles, happy of the connection to her home. She listened intently as smiles, "My, my such interesting backgrounds.. I am, but, a humble celestial maiden. I served the Shinto gods and was hidden away from the outside world." She smiles, "Nothing really interesting about me. I failed alot serving the gods because I was so shy. It was uncommon for a maiden to be as such."

She shrugs and gives a sheepish grin, "I guess I'm better served as a doctor."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Monotonesword34

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She listened intently to Priya's background narration."Looks like I'm not the only one with the supernatural background. I'm a fallen angel, and not all people realize that Lucifer was once affiliated with heavenly music before he was fallen from grace. That side of history was one of the partial reasons why I decided to pursue music. Too bad that I'm now the sole survivor after those fallen angel hunters killed my clan. I almost died... before I ended up here."

And she leaned her head against the post, staring at the sky."I won't mind asking for your services in the future, Priya. That would be neat."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly bored

Kirenai Yuki

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:48 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

Outfit
About Priya

• Priya blushed with a pleased smile, "I think that would be very fun. I look forward to it!"

She looked over to Noah with a smile, "Where shall we go?" Her eyes travelled between him and Solaris.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Monotonesword34

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She then tapped her chin. "I do need some new clothes first. Let's just check out the clothes store. It wouldn't hurt to have a new look."

It's because most of her possessions back home were lost in the war. Solaris practically had nothing else to wear, except for the spare ones that were still stashed in the closet. Perhaps the previous owner who once occupied the place left them behind in a haste, but it didn't matter now. It was better than walking around naked.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: with growing wanderlust

Kirenai Yuki

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:28 am

Noah listened to the girls before before nodding "We'll I'll follow along with you two maybe pick a few things up myself"
he said before thinking a little "Oh seeing as you two told what you are I shall as well, I'm an Illusionist, i can also manipulate smoke.....Hmmm wonder if that could work he said muttering as he had a small idea that he'd try later

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:39 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When Noah mentioned about his ability, she blinked. "Oh, that somehow explains your vice for smoking. Fair enough, as long as it's not too close to my face. Basically, it's a no-no when a fan wants to see my show. Good thing you put it out, though. You may consume your cancer stick later when we're done wandering around, though it's best that you limit that vice. It's bad for your heath, and your vocal chords may be affected."

Even back in her home, places like the stage have a set of rules as to not induce further inconvenience to others. She still kept them in mind, because safety comes first so that her fans would enjoy more of her performances.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: advising like a parent (whoops)

Kirenai Yuki

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:45 am

Mood: (Should have added this a while ago n_n") Amused

Noah chuckled before nodding "I agree on smoking near others but i might see if i can manipulate the smoke to keep it away from my lungs.....Hmmm"
he said calmly before he smiled "But either way I shall respect your wishes and smoke later"

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:53 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The British man did look intimidating, but for her, she was glad that he had the decency. Looks could be deceiving as some people would like to imply, since her obsidian fallen angel wings wouldn't show up unless she would fly. Plus, she still looked young and beautiful, and aging as a fallen angel would slow down, if not totally stalled. In other words, she was lucky to be born that way, except for the anathema for holy weapons part.

"Well, that's good." She then faced Priya and Noah with a smile. "Let's commence on the travel, mates. We have a lot to see."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: excited

Kirenai Yuki

Monotonesword34

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games