Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:06 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Entering Cherise shopping district
With: Pedestrians, Savannah
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, jeans, faded red shirt, bandages around hands
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $922
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

While the girl was in agreement to his comment, she zoned out for a few seconds, staring at him. Without any idea why, or without context, all he could really do was stand there and wait for her to snap back. She did so, albeit with a blush, and introduced herself. "Akira Velchok." He shook her hand before returning it back to his pocket like the other. "So, are you a photographer?" he inquired, nodding his head to the bag she had her camera in. "Or is it just a hobby to take pictures of cats in windows. If that's a thing... Is it a thing?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:01 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: (Entering) Shops
With: Shoppers, some girl
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Jeans, Gray shirt, bandages around hands, Gray jacket
Balance: $917

After his quick session at the gym, Akira decided he might as well apply to the manager position. He had plenty of work experience as a laborer, and some paperwork so how hard would being a manager be? Either way, he applied to some other places after changing and made his way to what he remembered was the Cherise Shopping district. He felt like having something to eat, and this place seemed like the best bet for something spicy or zesty. He just didn't feel like the usual burger. Walking through the crowds though, he couldn't decide. He was looking up at the signs, not paying much attention when he ran into someone. Instinctively reaching out to prevent he from falling after such an event if she didn't catch herself he looked to see a head right in front of him. "Sorry, didn't see you here."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkways of Cerise ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Indignant ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Here she was, walking along the walkway, knowing it was a place that people frequented, hoping to catch a glimpse of that dark hair with oil spill coloring. She didn't expect to be run over by someone and then grabbed by him.

"Whoa, buddy! Easy with the hands!" Crystal blue eyes flew open as a whirl of blonde locks whipped around. Zivva Beauchamp stood there, hand on her hip, "Ahh.. A werewolf. How interesting. Didn't know a werewolf to be clumsy before."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:48 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: Wouldn't call it grabbing...))

The girl's reaction was apparently to whip herself around, along with a quick remark before taking a pose like she was some model. Judging by the first impression and looks, she could have been. What poor luck for Akira. He narrowed his eyes when she called him a werewolf. He leaned his head in, giving a sniff before pulling it back. "It's rude to talk about someone's secrets like that, but given your smell you're not one either. How can you tell?" There didn't seem to be anything about her to show how she knew.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkways of Cerise ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Playful ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva got a good look at Wolf boy, her eyes traveling up and down. He was cute. Then he got up closer to...to smell her? Zivva raised a brow, Hope I don't smell too powerful to that powerful nose... The appleblossom and cherry scents swirled around her as she remained still. At his statement and question, she let out a laugh, "Oh, that's right. Some of you still want to keep it a secret."

She shifted her weight to the other hip, "Second Sight. I can see the true forms of supernatural beings." She wiggles her finger, "Zivva Beauchamp. TriCrescent Coven.'

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] Zivva has a tendency to over exaggerate. ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:24 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: Noted. Sassy and exaggerator.))

She smelled. Incredibly. Like too many flowers or something. She laughed at his question, only to explain. She must not have considered that every fantasy being likes to be known to every other. Akira's met a couple who keep it form everyone. "I see... That probably makes awkward situations..." He looked over at his own hand at her finger wiggling. "Akira Velchok, and I have no clue what that means." he said, with a shake of the hand. He's only met one witch, ironically in Salem of all places. And she ran the witch museum. Very awkward introductions indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkways of Cerise ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Playful ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva nods, "It can, but all in all, I make pretty good friends in those passings. My best friend was met through something like that. Shy little thing. Pretty sure she nearly wet herself, I spooked her so bad." She snickered slightly and looked at him. "A Japanese first name... with a Russian surname?" This piqued her interest slightly. "It's my coven. Witches usually convene in groups according to bloodlines or ties with magic. I am the leader of the Tricrescent coven."

She looks around the walkway, "This place is pretty cool so far. I have yet to see the new house I just bought. I figured I would find my friend. She's the one I was talking about earlier. The Shy lass."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:01 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: I've actually seen the word akira thrown about in some russian stuff, but when I found it it way back when, it was from a japanese game XD))

Akira sighed at the response to his name. "It is european..." He's gotten it a couple of times, especially around Asia, although some asked if it was chinese of vietnamese with his last name. He didn't have much of a concern over what coven she was in, although she seemed eager to talk about it. Maybe it was because she was the leader, although that brought the question... "Does this mean they're moving into Soleil? I just got here, and this city is the most interesting I've come across." There weren't many other citys he could meet a celestial maiden of all things and enjoy the freedom of his other form at the same time. "She sounds pretty timid." he replied. "I think I would scare her senseless if she saw me at night. Any idea where your friend lives? If not, you might need to have her come to you."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:26 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkways of Cerise ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Gushing ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva pointed towards the Doux district, "She lives there..but she wasn't home." She looks back at him as he muses about her besty. She grins, "Actually, Priya loves wolves. Always has. They loved her when she lived in the forests of the gods from what she tells me..Once, a wild wolf came right up to her with a flower! A freakin flower!" She continued to babble about how adorable Priya was, "She is a little shy at first, but she is a wonderful girl. Real girly type."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:43 am
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok

At least she was aware of where her friend was. Akira followed where she was pointing before looking back at her. She was definitely social, going on abut how her friend got a flower from a wolf. Although... Gods? Priya? That Priya? "Your friend by chance wouldn't happen to know nothing about movies, serve the gods and like to dance around in parks after dark?" The odds couldn't be high, although the chance of another Priya in Soleil wasn't high either. He couldn't imagine it was a popular name.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:50 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkways of Cerise ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Hopeful ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva's eyes were almost popping out of her face. "Wait, you know Priya?!" She brings a hand to Priya's height, "About yay tall? Gorgeous bod to go with that gorgeous face?" She waved her hands to outline Priya's curves, "Shimmering blue green eyes? Stutters a lot?"

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:00 am
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok

Again the girl went off into detail, clearly excited that Akira might know her Priya. The description was matching though, but it was also vague given the people he's met in the city. "Um, I guess you could describe her that way. Stuttering definitely. You sound like you really adore her..." While it sounded like she had a thing for Priya from her passion in describing her, Akira tread lightly in inspecting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolf Boy❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Walkways of Cerise ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Hopeful ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit

Zivva grins, "I took her in when she was fresh out of the forest.. The poor girl had no idea what anything was! And she was so timid. It didn't help that everyone just kept staring at her hair. When the light hit it, it looked like oil on water. So many colors." She winks at him, "She is like my sister. So how do you know Priya?" Her eyes were curious. Wait.. How did he know that Priya liked to dance at night?

Zivva tilted her head as she looked at Wolf boy.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:46 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Shops
With: Shoppers, Zivva

"Sounds like you had a surprise adoption with her. Or maybe kidnapping, whichever you'd prefer." At least there was no denying it now, he knew of no reason outside glitter why a girl's hair would shimmer different colors. "I've met her twice, the bookstore and the park at night. Not like that however." he said, holding up fingers for both times before waving his hand to reaffirm his attempt to prevent any misunderstandings. "She was busy dancing alone for some reason, you probably know why."

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games