Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Looking at him, she then smiled a bit at him before she glanced around. 'The shopping district.' She had to remember that. Her eyes scanned around the area as she walked with him, though as she heard Jonathon's voice, her icy blue eyes landed on him again. 'What odd names...' Would she ever be able to remember those? Plus, they didn't really help with describing what the places were, though, she didn't have to wonder for too long because Jonathon explained that for her. Not that she would probably remember it right away, but she would get a hang of it eventually. "Those are quite interesting shop names." She commented before she looked into his eyes, a new smile appearing on her face. "I don't mind." She said, she wouldn't fully go into details though, after-all, the male was still a stranger. "I moved here to get a change in my life. I was tired of not being able to push my life in the direction I wanted it too." She said, which was true, she didn't want to be forced into a marriage just to please her parents. She had no interest in the man that she was supposed to get married to, he was rude and only wanted her because of her looks and she wasn't about to let that happen. Luna also wanted a chance to go out and get a job and actually experience life. She then looked up at Jonathon again. "How about you? How long have you been living in the city?" She asked his question back to him. "If you don't mind answering of course." She added with a small chuckle.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image

onath an help h s
                                  Human ◆ Thirty-eight ◆ Divorced

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Luna | Attire x | Cash: 1100 | OOC

XXXXXXXJonathon laughed at her statement, giving a sharp nod of agreement. "They are a bit strange, aren't they?" he closed his eyes, each step from then after smaller and more cautious than before. Already he was listing off a few of the other store's names, and nodded when nearly every other name fell underneath the category of 'strange or interesting'. His eyes flew back open. "But that's what I like about them. Their fun little names only adds to the interest."

He continued his tour, arm extended to point out the few other shops he'd missed. "Mickey C's, Pandora's Toy Box, 5 and Below, Cirque de Distractions and The Not-So Catwalk." he paused to catch his breath, and then continued on. "A fast food joint, toy store, knick knack shop, costume shop, and another clothing store; though it's a bit fancier than Sweater Weather." having finished his tour of the shopping district he came to a stop, turning around to look at Luna fully. Jonathon nodded in understanding as she explained, and smiled gently. "A lady who knows what she wants in life." he winked at her, chuckling lightly. "You're my kind of woman." he squeezed her hand lightly, allowing his hand to slip lightly out of hers in case she wanted to let go.

"My tale isn't as grand as yours, unfortunately. I moved here about ten months ago, with my friend's son." thinking about Collin made him remember that the boy hadn't responded to his text. But instead of checking his phone, he pushed the habit away and continued his story. "We moved here for a change of scenery, and I can't help but say I'm rather glad I decided to move here. It's given me the chance to make the acquaintance of a beautiful woman."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image

Luna looked at him and chuckled a bit as she nodded. "Just a bit." She said as she watched him before she looked away and over at the shops. "Yeah. It does make them a bit unique." She said as she turned her head towards him, smiling a bit. As he pointed, she looked in that direction, eying the shops that he was pointing out, nodding to each shop name he mentioned. As the tour came to a stop, she turned her body towards the man, a blush appearing on her face before she smiled at him, glancing at his hand as he squeezed her hand before loosening his grip. Luna slowly pulled her hand away from his hand, the elf then gave a nod as he told her his story. 'Hmm, living with a friends son, perhaps he is his caretaker?' She wondered to herself, a little curious, but not a pushy curious where she would ask him about it more. Luna then looked at him again before she smiled a bit, chuckling softly. "I'm glad I decided to stay in this city as well, the scenery is beautiful and I got the opportunity to have a tour given by a very charming gentleman." She said, blushing just a little before she smiled at him again. She also loved the city because it gave her an opportunity to finally start her new life, which she was very excited about.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

onath an help h s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

XXXXXXXHand now free, Jonathon began to fiddle with his watch. It was a habit of his. With his other hand he ran it through his hair, fingers catching on the stray knot or two. "Then we're both lucky, aren't we?" he teased, and gave a light sigh of content. "You could say this is fate." as a romantic, the thought of a pre-destined path to follow was nice; but he wasn't all too sure he believed in it. There were a few moments when he did, but otherwise he simply believed that one's actions and decisions formed their life. A vibration in his pocket distracted him from any further thought, and he instantly reached down to grab it, holding up one finger to Luna to indicate that he needed a minute.

"Bree?" eyebrows rose in surprise as he read the name that appeared on his screen. He hadn't expected a text from her. But it was certainly a nice surprise. A smirk appeared onto his face as he read the message and chuckled. Fingers slid across the keyboard, tapping onto certain letters as he typed out a reply. Hey, pretty lady; missing me already? I'll see if I can stop by, but I may be bringing someone with me. he sent the message, sliding his phone back into his pocket. "How would you like to visit one of the more popular bars Soleil has to offer?" he asked, grinning as usual. "Think of it as a continuation of our tour."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

oOBookwormYumiOo

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Luna watched the male, absentmindedly fiddling with a strand of her long white hair that had fallen in front of her face again. Her bright blue eyes then met his as a smile appeared on her face. "I guess we are." She chuckled softly before smiling at him again. Fate. That was what her parents had told her when they delivered the news of her arranged marriage, that she was getting too old for any man to notice her and that it was her fate to marry the jerk they wanted to force her to be with. 'Well, you're wrong mom and dad.' She thought to herself before she gave a small nod as Jonathon held up a finger.

Brushing the strand of hair behind her ear again, she glanced up as he mentioned a female name, her head tilting to the side a little, perhaps he was speaking to a friend, she had just learned about these... cellphone... thingies, she had one, but nobody ever called it, it was mostly for emergency use. She wasn't really all that into technology like cellphones and computers. She did enjoy watching movies though, especially the animated ones. The elf then looked up as Jonathon's voice brought her out of her thoughts. A smile spread across her face as she looked at him. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

onath an help h s

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

XXXXXXX"Fantastic!" there was no use in hiding his excitement, Jonathon beamed down at her. He'd get to see his friend, have access to alcohol, and still get to be around Luna. Today was certainly going in his favor. "You'll get to meet Bree then. She's a friend of mine, and the owner of the Shimmering Starfish; the bar I'll be taking you to." once more was his hand extended to her. He waited for her to accept or decline his offer before he began walking.

[Exit]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

Luna giggled at his excitement before she grinned up at him. First she got to meet him, and now she was going to get to meet one of his friends. "Well, if she's one of your friends then she must be a nice person." She said, glancing at his hand before she gently reached her hand out and wrapped her fingers around his. It was kind of pleasant, holding his hand, it wasn't something she did with others often. As she walked with him she glanced around, curious as to what this place would be like. She'd never been to a bar before actually, the ones she had passed by back in the bigger cities were rather.... well creepy and where she got harassed the most if she walked past it. Though, if Jonathon liked the place, it had to be pretty decent.

[Exit]

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:35 am
riskinginsanity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Chracter Enter.}

But at this rate... What would Finn think..? The way he had looked at her that final time before kissing her head and turning around... She couldn't take the guilt and pain she had probably caused him in that single moment. Her right arm reached over to rub her left forearm uncomfortably, glancing at the ground once more. Somehow she had managed to direct her way to Cerise, where she remembered something had caught her eye. And only then was she remembering it. A little white item that would fit perfectly in this moment... Tears were swelling again. Why did she lie to him...? Because she was afraid it would come out negative? Because she was afraid he would be mad that she wasn't careful enough? She had thought about the pill for years... It just wasn't something she wanted to take. With all of the side effects, she really wondered if it was even worth it.

On top of that, how had it even happened? How was it possible that she was pregnant? They had been pretty adamant on their supply of condoms.. All things considering... They were possibly the two most active/sexual people together in the entire world. And she had absolutely no problem with that.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Unsure; Thoughtful..
Money: $484

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 am
riskinginsanity

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

{Chracter Enter.}

Light pastel pink gift bag in hand, Bree made her way back out of the store, the dazed and remembering smile plastered on her lips. She loved remembering that day oh so very much... It was one of the reasons she had read Tyrese's book forward and backward. Finn and Bree's romance was something untold of - something so unlikely that it was pure luck she had ever come across that one wooden door. Only after searching through the pouring rain for the right place to be, she had forgotten her umbrella and made her way into the Orange Rose House of Koizora Kiss Academy. A strange name in her eyes, but she hadn't questioned it. After all, no one had told her of the legend that lie behind the name.

Her dark, loose, purple tank top had been sprinkled with with rain drops, her cocky ways getting the best of her. She had had no idea where to go in that moment and had only been wandering around the Orange Rose house, hoping for some sign of where she was supposed to be; or at least could linger for a while until some information was sent to her. But this door in particular had caught her attention from the small amount of noise coming from behind it. Knock. Knock. Knock. She could hear it like it was only moments ago. The door swung open, and there stood a younger Finn. God, he hadn't changed one bit save for a tattoo and a little bit of bigger build. With an embarrassed smile she had admitted on not knowing how to get out of the place. But unlike anyone else... He invited her in for tea - something she despised even to this very day.

It wasn't the tea she had come in for though. Nor was it the handsome boy. It was the pure warmth and comfort of the room. And in that exact moment was when she met Dime. The cat they had still to this day... Who was only a kitten and still looked and acted like one now. They introduced each other, her for some reason giving her full name rather than her short name. But maybe that was in the magic of it all. To not realize you're doing something until it's already over. Afterwards he had admitted to being sick, offering to take her to dinner; which she found sweet. And still did. Her eyes closed and her heart gave a squeeze at the memories, having to reach up and brush a curl and a small misty tear out of her face.

{Character Exit.}

Feeling: Loving; Thoughtful..; Remembering..
Money: $476

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 am
riskinginsanity

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

{Chracter Enter.}

It was as if she was falling in love all over again. The pastel bag was a little heavier with the two items inside, but nothing that wouldn't be a problem to carry back home. Her eyes moved to the side, a finger coming up to chew on the side of it. Back to the story... Oh! The next part made her giggle a little aloud, her cheeks finding that pink flush again. Several awkward handfuls of popcorn and sips of Monster later, he turned his head to her again. Breathing her name in pure nervousness. I... I want to kiss you. Her heart hammered in her chest just seeing him stare her down, eager for a reply. It had been some sort of an amazement to her, that he had asked instead of going for it. Granted, she would have let him either way, but the approach was rather... Different. Her mouth opened, silently mouthing the exact words she had said to him. "Do I have to dare you...?"

Finally, her shoulders shook and the final thought popped into place. The kiss. The final conclusion to her battering heart. His lips hovered over hers, making her want to lean forward and close the gap ever so quickly. The intensity had killed her.. The anticipation of his kiss making her heart thunder in her chest. Practically feeling her press of them, she only just realized it had made her gasp and hold her breath. She'd have to stop doing that for now... She swallowed and largely inhaled, letting her chest and stomach expand. His lips had been sweet... Wonderfully warm and so ready to take her in. They matched perfectly and her hand had trailed up to his jaw line. In reality, she pulled her hand up and pressed it to her cheek, holding it just where he had and sighed happily.

Just as the curse had said... They switched bodies. And it was in that moment that she found out they would be together forever. The events after that... Well, that was a different story for another time. Bree tightened her grip around the strap of the bag and walked out of Cerise, beginning on the small journey home... Where, hopefully, Finn would be - waiting for her.

{Character Exit.}

Feeling: Loving; Thoughtful..; Remembering..
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lishiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:08 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Markos walked out of the arcade, with the blondie in tow. He looked from side to side, wondering where to go, and then walked in the direction he hoped a bakery would be. "Sorry if I get us lost, I don't exactly know my way around here either." He really hoped he was going the right way. He wouldn't want his majesty getting angry at him. Markos did believe that Nimia was a prince, it's just hard for Markos to act like he was. If they became friends, he would probably just keep on teasing Nimia by calling him 'prince' or 'your majesty'. Markos remembered that Kaiden had given him his phone number, and decided to put it in his phone while he was walking.

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Embarrased | Location♚ Streets | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

Nimia huffed, crossing his arms. "That makes two of us" Nimia sighed, looking around at the people. Nimia lifted a brow when Markos took out a small device. "What's that?" Nimia said, still stumbling his way along. He regretted saying anything, because he would then look over at Nimia and see his intense concentration on walking. The prince really wished he could walk like a normal human, that when he got his legs he could just automatically use them. But unfortunately for him, that wasn't the case.

[ OOC: ]

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lishiru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:59 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $500
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Excited
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Markos laughed when Nimia said that makes two of us. They were two people practically lost in a huge city. Markos looked at Nimia when he asked about his phone. "This is a phone. People use it to talk to other people far away. That piece of paper Kaiden gave you was a phone number, just in case if you didn't know." Nimia was walking very awkwardly, but it's not really surprising when you swim for all your life. If Markos had a fish tail, it probably would be easier than walking, he would be flopping around in a complete mess too. He continued walking, and thank the heavens for this, he saw a sign for a cafe! Moonbucks Cafe, to be specific. "Well I must be really lucky, 'cause I just found a cafe! Let's get you that cake." 'And me those gems.' He thought excitedly.

//EXIT//

name

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Pleasant | Location♚ Streets | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

Nimia lifted his brow. "Faraway communication? Interesting." Nimia let out a sigh of relief when they found the cake shop. He was interested in cake, as he heard from some peasants on the beach that "the cake here was absolutely amazing!" and Nimia obviously took that to heart. He was determined to try this peasant food, no matter how many wobbly, child-like steps it took him. "Let's go inside then, time is of the essence!" Nimia replied.

[ OOC: ]

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 am
User Image
S T A N ✹ F I S H E R
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Sonic..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The song of poured into his ear, as the foot steps of the young man took way to the path. His hand held an umbrella on the right to keep the rain off of him, and a shake in his left, sipping it everyso often as he looked around. "Whew!" He called out as he gave a big grin. The young man took light steps, feeling the moist wind graze his face while he began to chuckle. "Can't beat the rain. Hehe. Hey, that sounds like it'd be a good song. Wait, is it a song. Hm?" He began to ponder to himself as he stopped in his tracks. He blinked a few times before shrugging and continuing on. "What to do, what to do?" He asked himself. The boredom was getting to him when work wasn't a thing. His eyes closed and his mouth let a sigh escape before saying, "This suuuuuucks! Might as well go, play in a lake." His hand threw the empty milkshake container onto the rim of a trashcan. The container spun for a sec on the rim, before tipping towards the floor. A snap came from his fingers as the cup was tipped back in. He then smiled deeply before looking around a bit more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff