Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Even though he said he was fine Sahar couldn't help but still be worried for the other man. It was good that he wasn't hurt, but he still looked a mess. He looked as though he hadn't slept in a while so perhaps it would be good for him to go home and rest. His worry only furthered when the man stared at him for a moment, Sahar believing that he was still dazed.

The stranger was quick to snap out of it to the half-breed's relief. Perhaps the man was just forgetful, seeing as he didn't even realize his glasses were missing. It was kind of cute how he felt around for them for a moment and a smile tugged at Sahar's lips in response. "You are welcome." He hummed, head tilting as the man started looking around. Had he lost something else?

Sahar followed the man's gaze down the street to see a skateboard lying not far away. Well, that explained how he was able to knock the blond over. A small laugh escaped him at the man's sigh before he left to fetch his board. While he was gone, the half-breed turned his attention back to his bicycle, taking a moment to right it before looking it over. As he had thought, the bike wasn't badly damaged.

He looked up when the brunet returned, giving him a reassuring smile. "It is fine: the handle took most of the impact it seems but it is only a little scuffed." It wasn't anything worth making a big deal about. "More importantly, are you sure you are okay? You look tired." He pointed out, worry flashing in golden eyes as he looked the man over once more.

>>>>> I have: $469.25 // I love: no one // I am: concerned. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

blep blup

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || skater boii || ❤-Annoyed. ||Thought: I don't want to think...

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey felt yet another wave of relief hit him when it turned out the bike was okay. Good, very good the bike looked really new, or maybe just well kept but if a scuff was the worse done to it... Well a scuff was a lot more manageable than a scratch or a popped tire. Concern shifted from the bike to himself. Casey watched worry once again become apparent in the man's demeanor. Casey thought for a moment on what to say, he didn't like people worrying about him it made him feel weird. He was a 'Bottle it Up and Let it Age Like Fine Wine™' kind of person, which wasn't healthy at all but bad habits die hard. "I guess I'm a little tired, I have a bit of a sleeping problem. No worries though, I had some coffee just a minute ago it should be kicking in any minute now." Casey reassured. He looked down at his skateboard, staring at the cat flipping him off trying to think of what to say. He was split with wanting to let the male go and do whatever it was he was doing and asking him to hang, or maybe making a move. Casey looked back up to the golden eyed male. "Look, I have no idea how to introduce myself but, I'm Casey, you can call me Case, if you'd like." He said, leaning his board on a wall of the building behind him and holding out his hand for the other male to shake. "And well, you see this mishap must have been real inconvenient so maybe I can take you out for a treat? My treat!" He said trying maybe a little to hard to pull off a charming smile.☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
SoujiAtsumi
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Coffee didn't seem like the best way to deal with a sleeping problem. Sure, it would wake him up, but it would be better to solve the problem itself. Sahar was curious about what he had tried to cure his sleep problem. Even though he could not cast spells or enchantments like his father, he did know how to make basic remedies and potions. He was just about to ask the man if he would like him to make him something when he introduced himself.

"It is nice to meet you, Casey, I am Sahar." The blond shook his hand with a polite smile. "It was no inconvenience at all actually. I only planned to wander around and window shop today and, like I said, I really should not have been standing in the street. I would not mind getting a bite to eat. You do not have to pay if you do not want: I like having company." The man was endearing in his own way, plus Sahar did want to help him.

>>>>> I have: $469.25 // I love: no one // I am: concerned. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

blep blup

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || skater boii || ❤-Pretty okay. ||Thought: I want to impress him.

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey could feel Pedri stirr, feel how uncomfortable he was with the situation. Good, he thought, good. He should be uncomfortable. I mean, really this could all be trailed back to him in the first place. If he hadn't been a total asshat Then Case wouldn't have become extremely irrational and he would have never ran into anyone. The man, Sahar spoke and Casey ignored Pedri and focused on him instead. Sahar explained how he planned on window shopping and how he shouldn't have been standing in the street either way but still if Case was just going slower he would have never ran into Sahar. It seemed to be whatever though. "Nah, I good a good amount of money left on me and I just bought groceries like two days ago so I'm well off. But I mean, if you're going to insist we'll split." Casey explained. He kinda wanted to make him food, the urge swept over him just for a moment. It's easier to impress people with making good food than buying good food but asking Sahar to come to his place seemed like to strong of an approach. It seemed to aggressive, he hardly knew the guy. So instead Casey asked, "Anything you'd like in particular? I'm down for just about anything."☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
Casey talks
Pedri talks
SoujiAtsumi
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Casey was an agreeable man, from what he could tell, Sahar would like him. What luck, he had managed to make so many new acquaintances in two days! Though, he would prefer that the next time he met someone it wouldn't be literally running into them..."That sounds fine to me!" His bike had put him back a bit, but Sahar would get paid soon and he still had some spending money left. Even if he didn't though, he still wouldn't want to burden the brunet.

"Well, are you very hungry? I would be okay with just visiting a cafe if there is one near here." The only real restaurants he knew of were uptown and Sahar already worked at one. Shopping districts, or at least places with bookstores, usually had a cafe or two near them. It would be nice to settle down in a cozy corner with some coffee.

Whatever Casey chose, he would follow him, trusting his sense of direction over his own.

>>>>> I have: $469.25 // I love: no one // I am: happy. <<<<<

[[Ooc: You can move them wherever in your next post if you want! ]]

blep blup

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || skater boii || ❤-Upbeat. ||Thought: This shouldn't be to much.

User Image
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey thought for a moment, having only to real idea's on where to go. Moonbucks or Calley's Corral? Sahar had said a cafe and, despite having already had a cup of coffee he was totally in favor of the idea of getting some more. "Alright then, Moonbucks it is." He said and grabbed his board placing his foot on it. "There's a bike stand in the front I think so you should be good. This morning he had gotten some cheesecake but he's totally down with trying out their pie. Hopefully Sahar would enjoy it and find something he likes. Casey got on his board and, making sure to keep a good pace, started heading to the cafe, waving Sahar to follow him.
                                      [EXIT]
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

myself?

User Image
Casey talks
Pedri talks
SoujiAtsumi
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dolefulkid

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:56 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:33 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Downpour. Not a gap in the sky for the sun to shine through and though it was gloomy sky it brought a strange calm to the one goes by the name of Leon. There was nowhere to go today and nothing to do and with the rain coming down how it was the streets were fairly empty, allowing him to freely think while walking; With no umbrella of any kind as he feels every drop of water touch his skin.

Company:: no one
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Mellow
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
whiters4

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

User Image
Carmen loved the rain, but boy oh boy did she hate that her scooter didn't have something over it to keep her dry. She was at least smart enough to go the day without makeup and put on something that couldn't be ruined by the rain. She wasn't even dripping as she rode down cerise and found a parking spot to leave her little vehicle in. She was defiantly trading this in for a real motorcycle next month for her birthday. For now, she removed her keys and covered Scoots in a blue tarp, pulling her purse and an umbrella out of the seat compartment. Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Carmen opened her umbrella and started down the sidewalk. Lessee...What all stores were around here? She began scanning each window, noticing Leon sorta hanging out like she was. Smirking slyly, she tried to see if she could sneak up on the unsuspecting figure. "Boo!"

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Company:Ryan
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Rainy Weather ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Inconvenienced
                                                            Last Location:Home

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:10 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Instincts told him to strike but just before his elbow made contact his evil darkened eyes had looked back and stabbed into Carmen's deep violet gaze; causing the one who goes by Leon to jerk slightly which had his gun unknowingly drop on the ground with the safety on.

"Geez, don't sneak up on me like that." Leon scold Carmen but then was quick to change from his serious side to his friendly side; The eyes of a dangerous man replaced by the shine of a pure spirit. "What are you doing out here Carmen? Are you stalking me?" While his first question was a real one, the second one was more for just fun as he flirtatiously teased the girl with a happy-go-lucky smile.

Company:: Carmen
Feeling:: Surprised
OOC:
whiters4

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image
Carmen wasn't expecting this reaction, but judging from how her chin tucked closer to her chest and she smirked cockily, she either wasn't taking Leon's look seriously or she wasn't feeling threatened by it. She slowly curved some loose hairs behind one ear, hunching her shoulders and curling her hands into pretend claws. "Well, I am a predetor. We stalk our prey before we pounc-" She had heard the gun drop, but with all the other noise her sensativity hearing could pick up on, had confused it with the clutter of Leon spinning around so suddenly. However, as she moved to circle around him and emphasize her animalistic prowess, she stepped on the glock. She was quick to pull her foot back before it even came fully down, gasping and tripping herself into a puddle as she tried to avoid it. "Bloody hell, a gun!" Aha holy crap, it'd almost given her a heart attack thinking it'd go off- sweet glory!

Mood:Teasing/Shocked

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Not a flinch but a smirk. Carmen was definitely a different kind of girl but that was what intrigued and baffled the young man. When she spoke about being a predator his eyes widened like a lamb caught by surprise, not expecting that such a nice woman actually be a wolf in sheep's clothing, but then she showed a small sign of vulnerability; To the sight of a cold steel gun.

"I'm sorry!" Leon quickly grabbed his gun and then, with his back made sure to be turned towards Carmen, and made sure to tuck it properly into the waistband of his pants; tightening his belt to be sure. "I swear it's only for self-defense." A hand from above held down and out to Carmen, asking to aid her to her feet. "I'm sorry you're all soaked because of my gun. Maybe I could buy you some pants of something to make up for it? It would really help my conscious out if you'd let me."

Feeling:: Apologetic
OOC:
whiters4

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:40 am
User Image

User Image
"It's yours?!" Carmen exclaimed, but quickly paused before deciding that was better than it belonging to neither of them. Random gun thrown on the sidewalk? Not a good thing. Regardless, she second guessed her first impression of the seemingly shy male, hovering her hand over his without taking it. "Sure, self defense. But against what." She scowled briefly, but took his hand and let him pull her onto her feet. Ah geez, she really was soaked. Gross. "Mmm...I don't know. I'm just gonna replace this entire outfit." She was in a dress, afterall. Just pants wouldn't cut it. Besides, they'd probably throw off today's look. Frowning and holding the wet dress away from her skin, she looped it forward and tried squeezing out what moisture she could. "Er, can you walk behind me? People are going to think I wet myself if they see me." She chuckled lowly as she directed her gaze towards his face.

Mood:Inconvenienced

Lord Hedo"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:01 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Oh gosh, what a jam this was. Carmen didn't sound too keen about the fact that Leon had a gun and though he may have had his own reasons for carrying it around he could still understand Carmen's point of view. However, with the flow of conversation the way it is Leon decided against talking about it and simply stayed satisfied with the fact that Carmen was allowing him to buy her an outfit.

Though, whole outfit was a little inconvenient.

With her gaze study on him, and a slight chuckle escaping her, Leon phone more than happy to help her and walk behind her. "Umm, okay I guess. Let's just hope theirs a store near by." So that they may both get out of the rain but also so that Carmen could get out of her wet clothes before she catches a cold. Good thing he happens to know a doctor just in case. Speaking of which, he might just think about texting them soon.

"What brings you out here Carmen?" Leon asks as the duo make their way down gray clouded street in search of the nearest shop. "It couldn't have been the fine weather today...or do you like gray days like this?" He asks, but his eyes sort of happen to steel glances of her figure from time to time while walking behind the nicely shaped woman.

Feeling:: Unprepared
OOC: I was thinking of having them head to The Not-So Catwalk in like a post or two. Sounds good to you?
whiters4

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:36 am
User Image
D I A V A LxxC O V E N O Kxx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : None // Mood : Apatheticxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

”It took one look to fall so fast,”

Wandering throughout the walkways of such a large shopping area was probably the worst idea Diaval had today. The sky was clouded with no hope of the sun shining through. Nevertheless, the shopping center was still as lively as ever. Diaval would glance around at the shops before ditching into the walkways. Sticking his hands in his pockets, he threw his head back and stared up at the sky.

”Hn, I should've paid more attention to the news today. I wouldn't have left,” Diaval said to himself. He tilted his head back down to focus on not running into anyone. The feel of stranger's touch, even brief, always rubbed him the wrong way. Sad to say, it wasn't always avoidable. He circled the walkways and shopping center more than a couple of times. Despite complaining about the weather, he didn't seem to be heading home any time soon.

”But who could love a psychopath ?”

Blades252

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games