Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

User Image
Carmen nodded, picking up her umbrella and gently shaking it out before closing it. No point in keeping it open now, considering she just defeated the purpose by falling into a puddle. Swooping her hair over her shoulder, she began trying to squeeze that out too. That's what happens when you keep long hair- it was gross now too. The wolf began moving once Leon circled around her, her delicate lips curved into an upset frown as she shook the end of her hair. "Well, I don't mind any sort of weather as long as it's not hot. I didn't want to let the rain keep me stuck inside either." She explained, though now she kinda regretted it. If she had the car her parents gave her back when she was eighteen, she'd have a full in closet in her trunk she'd just get new clothes out of. But well, part of her new outfit would be Leon's treat. "Ahem. Anyway, I was just down here to hang out. And what were you doing." She retorted, braiding her hair while looking between each store front. There had to be a place nearby where she could buy clothes and clean up a little. Eugh.

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Company:Ryan
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Rainy Weather ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Inconvenienced
                                                            Last Location:Home

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: (enter)
With: Zivva
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $917-
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"Definitely hungry." he replied. "We can grab both in Cherise." As weird as he found it with her magic, she was a witch after all, he didn't complain about the invisible umbrella above them. "About last time though... It sorta flew out of my hands while I was tackled by a dog fetching a stick and in that time the casing opened and sand got lodged inside so I had to clean it out." As unbelievable as it was, all he could do was tell it and hope she wasn't going to doubt such a crazy tale. "I think going to the beach is just bad luck for me here."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Walkway❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Casual ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

That gave her a good laugh, "Yeah, you just need to stay away from the beach. Or get a good protective case." She smiles, "Alright, food. Got any favorite places? I'm new so I have no idea."

She brushed back a tress of gold-spun locks and smiles at the wolf, "I'm surprised you aren't shying away from my magic. Most werewolves frown at me or run away." She mused slightly as she looked closer at him.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Sidewalks

"It's a paid phone anyways, just enhances its life. As for food... I haven't eaten around here often. There's a fast food place if you're open for burgers. Maybe onion rings..." As he considered what he'd actually eat there, Zivva asked him about his reaction to her magic to which he looked over to her and up at the 'shield' covering them. "It's actually not the weirdest thing I've seen a witch do." he admitted before looking down at her. "If I didn't mention it before, I traveled around for a few years before coming here. If there is one thing I have learned from that, it's not to be surprised by weird things."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:52 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Walkway❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Casual ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva claps her hands together in excitement, "Mmm burgers and onion rings... onion rings in burgers.." She smiles before listening to his admission. She nudged him with her elbow gently, "Oh? So now I'm weird, huh? I see how it is." She teases slightly, brushing his arm, "Traveling is fun and all.. but sometimes one needs a feeling of home. I traveled for a long while, finding places that were safe for members of my coven to remain and live out their lives, free of fear or worry. I guess in all that I never did find a place for myself. I just kinda... wandered."

She shrugs slightly, her eyes wandering off to the rain and back to Akira. "The fact that there are alot of supernaturals here puts me at ease. The bigger fact that Priya is enjoying herself is an added bonus."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:44 am

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Sidewalks (exit to Mickey C's)

"Yes, you're weird. You're in Soleil after all." He nodded in agreement with a smile. "For me it was just curiosity. Seeing new places was more appealing than staying in the village I was in. Home was just the next place I went to. I didn't regret it though, met quite a few people on this rock." he stopped for a moment, stomping on the ground a couple of times with one foot before continuing on and listening to Zivva. "Ya, it is pretty reliving. Don't have to worry about full moon hunting parties, silver bullets, bad campfire stories... I doubt there's another city that would be good to settle in for people liker her or us for many years to come. Oh, there it is." He pointed out the restaurant and approached, opening the door and rushing Zivva inside.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:57 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

Zivva chuckled, "Well it's good to be in the company of the weird. Meeting people is always nice.." Her eyes went slightly distant for a moment as she walked, "I never was much for keeping friends where I went, save for Priya. Maybe now i can actually try to start." They arrive at the restaurant as she is rushed in.

{Exit to Mickey C's}

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"I just so happened to have the day off so I was just... walking in the rain." In truth, Leon didn't know what to do with himself. He doesn't belong to any clubs or factions of any kind so he spends his days sightseeing. He would be in his tent back on the island but with how rainy it was he decided to look for a warm place to go. Real good luck he's been having at that; though not as bad as Carmen. Seeing how drenched she truly was he took off his suit jacket and slyly placed it over her shoulders. "Until we get you something this might help."

In truth, he was sure how Carmen would take to his action, but he felt it like the right thing to do; And so he did it without thinking it through all the way. But as luck would have it a store came soon into sight and with a smile Leon nears the door. Holding the door open for Carmen he signal he in kind of like a gentleman of old would surely do. "Lets get you out rain. You're looking like a drowned rat right about now." He teased, playfully, knowing she'd have new clothes soon but was now curious about what style of clothes was she into?

Company:: Carmen
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Curious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
whiters4

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

User Image
Carmen dug through her purse for a gummy, sighing quietly as she bound her hair with it and freed her ponytail back over her shoulder. "Well next time we wanna get wet together, lemme show you how it's really done." She snickered, tucking away the loose strands behind her ears and ending her preening session. She was surprised about him throwing his coat over her shoulders, blinking behind her to the male as she pulled it closed around herself. She supposed she was really only picky about having people's scents on her during the full moon, so she couldn't complain just yet. "Well thank you, Princey Prince." She hummed, further holding back from asking him not to inconvenience himself next time. It was one of those chivalrous gestures she'd heard so much about, but hadn't really cared to require of a man. She felt...powerful ever since her first shift, so it had never been an active thing to let a man step up on her behalf. Too headstrong, some would say. But meh!

Leon spotted a store for them and got the door for her, and before she could roll her eyes, he already had a snarky remark ready for her. She snorted before she giggled, "Excjse you! We rats are a very proud species too, you know!" The wolf objected, raising her chin proudly and strutting inside. She then laughed, stepping off to the side as she debated how badly she was dripping on the floor. They wouldn't particualrly have to mop of anything, but she did hate to be a bother. At least she was going to buy stuff while she was here.

[exit]

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Company:Ryan
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Rainy Weather ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Inconvenienced
                                                            Last Location:Home

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:35 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

Alexander Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hmm?"

Company:
A stranger

Single

Account:
$800.00

Alexander looked up at the sky as he stepped out of a nearby shop with a bag of candy for himself and his son Mercer, the two had a love for candy that clearly ran in the family. Alexander quickly pulled out his umbrella and opened it up as the rainfall was less than pleasant and he wasn't too keen on getting very wet. Alexander strolled into the walkways and made his way down the sidewalk as he noticed a man ahead of him with his head looking towards the ground with his hands in his pockets. And in the current rainfall he looked absolutely miserable and Alexander's kind hear took over as he sped up his pace behind him before getting into step next to him and held his umbrella out as it covered the both of them "This is no weather to be walking without an umbrella my freund" Alexander said as a bit of German slipped into his sentence. His normally intimidating face had a friendly smile as he kept pace with him "Meine name is Alexander, may I ask what your name is Fremder?"

Translations
Fremder- Stranger
Meine- My
Freund- Friend

Basket Case Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image
D I A V A LxxC O V E N O Kxx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : Alexander // Mood : Apatheticxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

”It took one look to fall so fast,”

He reached in his pocket to pull out a carton of cigarettes, taking one out he did his best to keep it from getting wet while he lit it. Even with his hands covering the flame, it kept going out. "Oh come on.." He muttered under his breath a bit annoyed. It wasn't until something was covering his head that it finally lit up. "There we go," He looked up to see the umbrella and the man now standing next to him. Diaval didn't have time to question the man before he began to speak. "Alexander, eh ?" Diaval looked him up and down with his cigarette still sticking out of his mouth, "Diaval." He replied, blowing smoke away from the man. He never once thanked Alexander for providing the umbrella; not a single word of gratitude left his lips, only smoke.

Now he was stuck, in the rain, with a man whom he had just met. Nevertheless he just continued walking, unsure of exactly where his destination was. Diaval glanced over at Alexander, "You don't have to follow me around, if you have somewhere to be, you're free to leave." Diaval flicked the butt to the ground as he finished his sentence. "A little rain isn't going to do me any harm, I'm not a witch or anything." He said sarcastically.

”But who could love a psychopath ?”

Blades252

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

Alexander Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Diaval

Single

Account:
$800.00

Alexander nodded his head as he continued following his new acquaintance "Well it's nice to meet you Diaval" he said with a smirk, walking in a comfortable silence before Diaval mentioned that Alexander didn't have to follow him. The Father then laughed at how he wasn't a witch "Hahaha! That's funny Freund!" he said before Alexander shook his head "Nein, I don't have anyplace in particular to be" he stated "I'd hate to see someone be durchnässten to the bone so please, is there anyplace you're planning to be?" Alexander questioned, having no desire to leave the man to be soaked in the rain.

Translations
Freund- Friend
Nein- No
Durchnässten- Soaked
Basket Case Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image
D I A V A LxxC O V E N O Kxx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : Alexander // Mood : Apatheticxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

”It took one look to fall so fast,”

Diaval had to admire his persistence, he was set on accompanying him as long as it rained. "Hn, alright, fine. If you insist." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk beside Alexander. After being questioned on where he had to be, it reminded him he had work today. "Ah, damn it. I gotta be at work soon," He replied as he looked over at Alexander. He pulled his phone out from his back pocket to check the time; thankfully he still had plenty of time before he had to turn in. "Looks like we're heading to The Shark's Head, Alex." He said with his a small smirk across his lips.

”But who could love a psychopath ?”

Blades252

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 pm
User Image

Alexander Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Diaval

Single

Account:
$800.00

Alexander nodded his head as he listened to Diaval say he needed to be at work "Very well Diaval, to the Sharks head we go!" he said with a friendly smile on his face before Alexander began to idly chatter on about this and that to fill in the silence that was there.

(Exit)

Translations

Basket Case Insanity

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games