Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:26 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Unemployed (for now)

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

- Enter -

After Lisa was done picking up the stuff for her project, with him preparing lunch back home for the two of them before leaving towards that art store for the task, Chester was now walking along with her, the sky turning dark because it was now nighttime. He glanced at the stars above, feeling inspired and happy at the sight. So far, his time with the female was a good one and he enjoyed every minute of it. But still, it would be a matter of time before he would get to know other people living in the place. That would wait till the next morning, though.

He glanced around at the signs of the establishments, pondering where to go next. The orange-haired wouldn't mind going anywhere as long as Lisa would enjoy his company before parting ways later on.

Mood: wandering around
Company: Lisa
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: There's the timeskip. XD

ll Neo ll

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Fairly good, exhausted. ⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Walkways of Cerise.

Lisa felt a little tired after almost a whole day of just shopping, she did feel bad to make Chester tag along and waste his own time as she was being super fickle about most of the matieral she was planning on buying until she finally settled down for some stuff. By the time they got it all though, they were late. She looked down at the shorter male, rubbing the back of her head. "I'm sorry I wasted your day..." she said softly, rubbing the back of her head. "Do you want something to eat? Maybe to make up for what I did.." She chuckled nervously.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: I'm sorry you have to deal with tired and blind Neo xD

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

When he heard Lisa apologizing for the inconvenience, he waved both hands sheepishly, implying that he didn't feel offended by that. "A-ah, no. It's fine. At least I get to discover more about your talent through the long shopping trip the whole day." He was thankful to at least wear sneakers for the day and that he did his morning jog to improve his stamina. But still, the stamina capacity for humans was limited and he was started to get tired as well. At the offer for dinner as a form of compensation, he hummed in thought, looking at the sky for a few seconds before facing the girl once more. "I'm now in the mood for sushi. Have you tasted the California Maki before?"

Mood: wandering around, but also tired
OOC: Yep, he's also starting to get tired. XD

ll Neo ll

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Fairly good, exhausted. ⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Walkways of Cerise.

Lisa smiled to the other when she heard him seeming to like the long trip to discover some of her talent, although she just shook it off with a little chuckle. "Or more or less just saw how fickle I can be.. she said in a chuckle, sighing as she dreaded wearing shoes with higher heels to them. She didn't want to complain though, what could he do? The least he could do was get her a cab. Carrying her would definately be out of the question. "Sushi sounds good, I suppose I have..are you willi to try that?" she asked with a smile, that was definately good enough to divert her mind from the silly ideas brewing in her head.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: Awww ;u;

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image

He was adjusting the hem of his short when he heard Lisa considering for sushi as well. He grinned. "I'll try a single serving, so not much of a big deal. Can't eat too much of the stuff or I'll feel bloated before I go to sleep. Maybe I'll reserve that for occasional cravings." After all, he had to get acquainted with the taste and the fill before diving to the next level. He looked at his watch and saw that it was indeed getting late. "Indeed. I'm now hungry. Let's go to that place." But before that, he heard his phone beeping and he picked up to read the message. He was overjoyed because he finally got the job as the baker for Taste of Italy! He faced her with a joyous laugh. "Two servings of rolls, then. I'm celebrating because I finally got the job!"And with that, he departed to the Shark's Head with her.

-- Exit --

Mood: feeling good
OOC: He just got accepted for the job but the day change will come later so... =w=''

ll Neo ll

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:25 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②①
( ④ мσитнs, ① םαч )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

In the cool breeze that I walk along
The memories, a generation, burn within me

.... What was this place?

Hotah's ears were cautiously poised atop his head as he walked along the street. After a few hours of searching, he was finally able to find the stores he needed to take care of his basic groceries (which were mostly canned goods) and while he still had a few things he couldn't find for his list. There were so many specialty shops and no general stores... or maybe he was looking in the wrong place.

He shook his head, adjusted the hold he had on the bags he had, and then he continued on. It was a nice day, at least. He was glad he could get everything he needed to done and out of the way. Less to worry about later. Would he actually find someone here? He didn't put terribly much stock in legends and fairy tales.... but then again... he was allowed to test at least one of those stories, right? And if it wasn't true, then all he had lost was the time he spent here.

From what his nose could tell him, though, there was a hearty and wide collection of people of all different kinds and races here. It was fascinating to pick up their multitudinous scents.

Been forever since I cried the pain of sorrow
Live and Die. The pride my people gave me.

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

"Wow..." Myra looked around at all of the building that littered each side of the street. Each one was something different and she wanted to have the chance to explore them all by the time she left this place. But that would entail money for some of them...couldn't exactly window shop a café or a restaurant. But the other shops were up for the looking if she felt the want to.

Twisting the keyring around her finger she let her other hand go into her jean pocket, smiling all the while. It amazed her that there were so many types of people in this area with little to no issues from what she could tell. Some smells were more intoxicating then others from the different species but none of them seemed to bother her to terribly much for the most part. But then again, maybe it was the legend that had so many different people flock to it. Stopping for a moment she just sent a small gaze to the direction she knew the island was in with a small hum. An island that you could find your true love with, trials that you either got through or broke apart with. It was all interesting to her but she didn't see herself actually getting to that point while being here. "Maybe someday..." She said to herself.

Relationship Status: Single tab Mood: Excited tab Occupation: Getting to it tab Wallet:

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

Perhaps his nose had been too high in the air. Perhaps he had been too distracted by the smells to notice the stranger until she was immediately in front of him and saying something. Something about someday. His eye turned forward and he watched her as she walked. Her eyes were elsewhere, staring beyond the shops and to the distance. He stepped enough to be out of her way and his attention shifted to the same distance. Ah... the island. That was the place with that fruit, right? Was that what the girl meant?

Then... he must not have been the only one aware of the story. He exhaled slowly. "Do you think fruit can really tell you who your true love is?"

Kari Azio

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

Ears perked and tail lifting just a bit, the voice had startled her. Had she been that lost in thought that the surrounding area was that blurred to her for the moment. A small blush came to her face when she smoothed out the fur to her ears with one hand and the other to her tail. "Huh?" Had she said that out loud without realizing it. "Are you meaning the legend of the island?" She asked with a small smile to try and cover her earlier panic.

"Sorry, I stopped right in the middle of everything. I must have been in the way/" Looking up to him her gaze went to follow his and noticed he had been looking the same direction she had. Had she started something without realizing it? The thought gave her a bit of amusement at least.

Relationship Status: Single tab Occupation: Getting to it tab Wallet:

»Out Of Character:

Rihenian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

He was able to gather himself in enough time, not that there had been any real urgency, and his eye turned back to the girl in question. Kitsune... probably about his age, if a bit younger... though she had initially sounded a bit startled after he said something. It led him to wonder if it had been something in the tone of his voice or if, instead, she hadn't been expecting someone to interrupt her thoughts.

She seemed to find humor in something by the way her eyes were lit.... what was it that had her attention so? Puzzlement came to his face as he tried to riddle this out, and it unfortunately summoned a small frown to his expression.

As for whether she was in the way... he could just as easily walk around her, so there was nothing terribly correct about the statement. He shrugged and his expression cleared. "Nah, the roads are wide enough for both of us."

He cleared his throat and inclined his head. "Sorry to interrupt your thoughts."

He turned to leave. He had kind of stumbled into the lady and after a bit of a shock had made her uncomfortable, and probably just made the situation awkward. There was no need to hang around and accidentally make it worse. Beside, his track record for conversations with women wasn't exactly the best. If you can't get a man with a gun, you couldn't catch a gal with your fangs.

Way to go, wolf, he thought to himself as he began to walk away. Day one and you've made someone feel awkward.

Kari Azio

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

One eye....it hadn't been something she noticed until he had looked fully at her at that moment. With a little more of a look over she noticed ears and a tail, the smell of him pointed towards a wolf. Interesting find with such a white color, she had mostly seen darker colors so it was a bit different for her. The expressions he was giving were a bit worrying, the frown making her wonder just what was going through the males head. The thought quickly left as he continued though.

The earlier question that started the interaction seemed to be pushed to the background now. "You didn't interrupt anything. I'm just wandering around for the moment." The statement seemed to be cut a bit short as he turned to leave however.

Was that it? He was already leaving? This was the first person she had actually gotten the attention of since being here the last few days so she felt the need to at least follow after a bit. "Sorry, but before you go, do you live here? I've only been here about two days and still don't know much of the area." She said, at least trying to get a bit of a conversation going if he would.

Relationship Status: Single tab Occupation: Getting to it tab Wallet:

»Out Of Character:

Rihenian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

Hotah Bodaway

His thoughts were overturned as he heard footsteps fall in behind him. He turned his head to look back at her with his good eye. (Frankly, his only eye.) Between swishes of his long hair, he could see that she was indeed following him a bit. ... Okay, now he was definitely puzzled. His steps slowed and he came to a stop, turning partly so that he could talk decently without his shoulder being in the way.

She did ask him a question, though. He straightened into a comfortable posture. "I don't live too far. I live in the Ombre District just down from the town. ... I'm surprised. I thought the first person I met would be from here."

Or had he read the wrong tourist brochures?

Kari Azio

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

Myra Katsu

Ears perked once again when she heard that he had been new to the area as well. That wouldn't help any of her questions but that didn't bother her very much, she could always find out more on the area as she went. "No, sorry, I just moved here a few days ago." Tail swayed behind her the more she stood there with him, a little nervous to what he had said, wondering if it had been a bad thing that she wasn't from here.

"Mine is a bit further off in the downtown area. The Doux district is a bit older then the other ones I saw but I liked the look of it. The older feel is something Ive always liked." There was a soft tone and look to her face as she spoke but she quickly came back to what she was doing. "Sorry, that was probably more information then you really needed." There was a small nervous laugh after the apology. She felt as thought she was putting the conversation in more of an awkward direction at this point.

Relationship Status: Single tab Occupation: Getting to it tab Wallet: $1,000

»Out Of Character:

Rihenian

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games