Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick couldn't relate to being directionally challenged, as far as knows he doesn't have that kind of problem. The staring was bit unnerving for hm so he looked away until the other speaks. "Rrrright, and three is a crowd" he said putting emphasis on right because he hadn't heard that saying before. "Pleasure to meet you too, Alistar" he said making his mixed accent more apparent. He strokes his beard some, "For this area..." he pauses as he thought about the places of Cerise. Drops his hand back to his side, "The mushroom kingdom or the new shop Pezzle Potions" he suggested as he walks after him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Alistar.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:25 am
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wallet: ??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alistar smiled as they finished their introductions. The siren gave a long thought as they began their walk. The mushroom kingdom or pezzle potions. "Hmm, why not pezzle potions? Since its brand new" Alistar said to Patrick. The siren nodded his head then. "Leas the way!" Alistar joyful chimed as he and Patrick. "You said you moved here a few months back, where are you originally from?" Alistar asked as he followed the taller male.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank: ??

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/happy
Thoughts:A new friend~
Company razz atrick  

LordJaxTheSadistic

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:10 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I'll shall do my best" Patrick said chuckling when the other said lead the way. He glances at Alistar after hearing the other's question. "Great Britain" he answered simply. Didn't think it was anything special about his home country. "What about you, fellow wanderer?" he asked him smiling and exited out of the walkways. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $695.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Alistar.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:56 pm
Genkawolf

Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Wallet: ??
Alistar gave a small hum as the two walked the walkway. "Great Britain? Interesting, I've passed through London" Alistar said with a small laugh. The siren nodded his head to Patrick's question. "I'm from an island just off the waters of Greece" Alistar said smiling as he thought of his home. He did miss his island full of his sisters and mother.

(Exit)
Bank: ??

Job biggrin esk Clerk
Mood/Health:healthy/happy
Thoughts:A new friend~
Company razz atrick  

LordJaxTheSadistic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:00 pm

User Image
II░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: (enter)
cWith: ---
cMood: Cheerful
cApparel: Brown pants, white shirt, brown aviator's jacket, red scarf
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click Here.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: I feel i needed a post out for Sorea.))

Sorea decided not to purchase a book. Too many were on the subject, and he couldn't very well buy them all. Making a note of the place, he left and started walking along the paths of the district. It was better here than the downtown area, too many lights, sounds and electronics. Here, there was only the bustle of people and cars. Much more quaint. It brought back his cheery mood. H really did wish he could learn a little more about this city's legendary fruit, that would have to wait. Now was the time to explore some other shops.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:25 am
Phoenix347

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000::::::O u t f i t: Blending in the Dark::::::M o o d: Curious::::::C o m p a n y: N/A::::::R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Avery was just going on with her day, walking, window shopping, and completely bored outta her mind. Her house was just there, nothing interesting to do and had couple of boxes left to unpack, but they were mostly her bedroom stuff and having to plug almost all her technology to the power. It was bored her to death, she didn't even want to finish up as she was almost done, but couldn't help it if she got bored already. As Avery walked around the city, she was looking around somewhere at the city if there was some kind of arcade or something to keep her occupied before she went back to her house and finished packing. While walking and window shopping, Avery took her phone out of her back jean pocket and checked something out in her phone. Tapping on multiple things on the screen, Avery checked if there was a nearby arcade or something to get her interest. Luckily in her search, there was an arcade not too far from her current location at, seeing how many it took from where she was at and to the arcade was a decent twenty minute walk. "Hmmm.. not too bad..", the demon female said as she walked to the direction where the arcade is at with the help of her map directing her to it. But as she walked, Avery was slightly careless and distracted by the phone and bumped into someone, slamming her phone onto her body, and hitting her face a bit by the phone. "Ah hell..", the girl slightly cursing at her own mistake of not looking.

Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:39 am
JayyLee10

User Image
cWhere at: Sidewalk
cWith: goth girl?
cMood: Curious
c((OOC: ))

This little district was homey to Sorea, and it had a few interesting shops. An arcade, a toy store even a potion shop of all things. Then again that could just be a fancy name for fragrances and the like... As he looked around, he turned to see someone walking right into him, and he only got out the 'wa' out of watch out before she bumped into him. He took a step back from the girl, "Be careful where you're going... Ah." he advised, looking towards the phone in her hands. Those things took everyone's attention today. "I guess that explains it." He crossed his arms, lips slightly upturned. "Texting a friend?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 pm
Phoenix347

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000::::::O u t f i t: Blending in the Dark::::::M o o d: Curious::::::C o m p a n y: N/A::::::R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Avery was kinda careless and wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and where she was walking at. As her phone hit the bottom of her lip and her chin by a inch, felt like someone pinched her at her lip and chin. Avery clicked her tongue at the accident, rubbing her chin and lip before looking up to the person she bumped into. She took a quick glance before quickly shifted her eyes to the side. "Sorry about that...", the demon said as she looked down at her phone and stared at the maps app. She was just a few minutes away from the arcade. Though as she moved her position to the side to pass by the male, she shook her head to his assumption of her texting a friend to cause the tiny bit bumped accident. The demon didn't have much friends and she didn't have any friends in this city as well. She was starting fresh in her life in the city. "May look like I was texting someone, but I'm not. I was just following the directions on my phone to the arcade..", before the girl can go on her way, she simply bowed respectively for the trouble she may have caused to the male. "Hopefully I didn't disturb you in any way."

Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:21 pm
JayyLee10

User Image
cWhere at: Sidewalk
cWith: goth girl?
cMood: Curious

"No no, you didn't, I was just exploring this place after all..." He assured her, waving both of his hands out. "It's just, you should be a little more watchful where you're going. That map won't tell you who's in front of you after all. Also, isn't it a little late to visit the arcade?" His tone came off as more worrying than questioning. "I don't want to pry, but why go find it now instead of tomorrow for a whole day?" Not that Sorea could imagine, the machines were always too noisy, bright and a crowd was a sure thing at such a place in his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:06 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②④
( ④ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 pm
a small bee

User Image
cWhere at: Outside shops
cWith: -
cMood: Focused
cApparel: Brown pants, tan shirt, red scarf

Today, Sorea decided to return to the Cherise district, this time with the objective of sketching in some of the good sights he found yesterday. He sat across the Bookworm's store, drawing the storefront into his journal. It was a tad difficult with the short street length and people passing by, but he could get bits in here and there. Looking over the sketch, he was satisfied enough to call it done. Packing up, he dropped his pencil and it started to roll along the ground...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

Charlie was, so far, enjoying her new life. She never really experienced the feeling of not having to scrape by every week, so suddenly having a nice house and clothes was so different for her! So, you could definitely say that she felt more confident now. That didn't mean that she was gonna start talking to everyone that walks by her. She's still very awkward when it comes to people and a little mistrusting as well. Her suspiciousness has gone up by substantially ever since she won this money. As long as she doesn't tell anyone, she won't be as anxious about it. Maybe getting a job would help normalize her life again for her. Plus, she doesn't want to get lazy and blow all her money.

This city seemed nice, though. It seemed to be rather safe, but she wouldn't know what goes on at night. As she going down the walkways of Cerise, she was looking at all the shops around when she stepped on something that rolled beneath her feet. Charlie nearly slipped, but caught herself at the last second. What in the world did she step on? She squatted down to pick up whatever it was and it turned out to be a pencil. There was a man with a journal on a bench right next to her, so she could only assume that it was his. "Oh, is this yours?" She said, holding it out to him.

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

☽ $1000 || Calm || First Day! || Glasses: On || Single || With a man ☾

User Image

Phoenix347

fuestray

Faun

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:19 am
a small bee

User Image
cWith: -

After putting in his journal, Sorea was confused when he didn't have his pencil nearby. Looking around on the bench, he shifted his eyes to the ground before looking up at the sound of a voice. "Eh? Ah, ya that's mine." He took the pencil from him, checking the lead at the end before putting it away. "Thanks, I don't know many who would think to pick up a pencil in the middle of the street." He stood up, raising his bag strap across his chest. "Really, thank you. I'm Sorea." he said, sticking his hand out to shake with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

Charlie handed the pencil back to the man and was all ready to keep on walking and going about her business, until the man continued to talk. "Well, I wanted to see what I had stepped on." She simply stated, it just so happened to be a pencil, and it happened to be his. Charlie flinched just a little when the guy held his hand out for a handshake and introduced himself. It was just a pencil! Maybe this guy just shows a lot of gratitude? But Sorea was a strange name... What country was that from? However, she freed herself of her thoughts and shook the man's hand, "Charlie. ...Uh, it really was no problem at all." It really was surprising how much Sorea was thanking her, even though all she did was pick up a pencil.

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

☽ $1000 || Calm || First Day! || Glasses: On || Single || With Sorea ☾

User Image

Phoenix347

fuestray

Faun

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:14 pm
a small bee

User Image
cWith: Charlie

"Charlie, nice to meet you." he said with a nod. "Problem or not, a pencil is a pretty replaceable thing, maybe not these ones but I don't know of many who would pick one up out of no where and try to return it." She seemed too worried about his thanks for just returning a pencil, "Are you always returning odd things you step on?"  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games