Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:37 am
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

It seemed like lately Sahar's mind had been a mess. No matter what he did his thoughts would eventually wander back to Vixen. He had enjoyed spending the day with her on Mykronos island, clearing the air between them and researching the plant life, but he found himself wanting to spend more time with her. Was he really that badly in need of a friend? Between work and his research he hadn't really spent time with anyone on his free days, maybe he was just lonely...

A day like today wasn't well spent indoors, the sun was shining and the weather was warming up more, so Sahar decided to spend the day in town. He left his bike at home seeing as he didn't have a destination in mind, which really didn't matter in the first place since he would wind up lost at any rate. In the end, he wound up in the shopping district, idly floating around while peering into the windows of different shops. Maybe some shopping would be good, he could find a few new movies to add to his collection. Just thinking about it started to lift the djinn's spirits!

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: distracted. <<<<<

[[Ooc: Hope this is okay! ]]

Quote:
Unicorn Poopz
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ccentricxxxeepxxx rivenxxxeliablexxxddxxxassyxxxmpty
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
And I don't want the world to see me,x'Cause I don't think that they'd understand,xWhen everything's made to be broken xI just want you to know who I amxAnd you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,xOr the moment of truth in your liesxWhen everything feels like the movies xYeah, you bleed just to know you're alivexⓛⓞⓥⓔx♡^_^♡x┢┦aΡpyxライブ笑いの愛

Sitting on the sidewalk was a dark haired boy, leaning against a tree like a bum, his headphones well plugged in as he moved his toes to the beat of the music. People would walk passed him, paying no mind as some even went as far as tossing money at his side, believing him to be a homeless person based on his sloppy appearance. In reality he was not and could care less of what he wore or how he looked to others. He had a tendency to give those who dared insult him a good beating, which is why he would get away with looking like the way he did.

"Hmmm....wonder what I should eat tonight...maybe a burger?"

Despite being lost in his music, he would randomly come up with miscellaneous things to ponder about. Such as what he would be eating next, or if he had turned off the light from the kitchen. It was these types of things that made him such an introvert. He could be listening to something, but also think about multiple things at once.

ᴍᴀιɴ: Onlooker
ʟᴏνᴇ: Just Don't
ᴛᴇᴀʀs: My Sunshine

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Most of the shops he passed by carried knickknacks or furniture, neither of which Sahar needed. Any free space in his house was filled with plants and he was happy with the decor. Maybe he could find a nice antique shop that might have books? His pondering was put on hold as he passed by a tree, his attention shifting over to it. "Oh!" He hummed as he gazed up at the branches. This one was different from the ones uptown, it didn't appear to be a cherry blossom or even one that bore flowers. How interesting!

Curious about his new find, Sahar started to float around the tree, trying to identify it. He was so distracted that he didn't realize that someone was sitting underneath it. He cried out as he tripped over the person and tumbled to the ground and scuffing up his hands. Well, sort of. They stung but there wasn't any broken skin. It wasn't enough to keep him from acknowledging the man he tripped over. "I am so sorry! Are you alright, sir?"

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: flustered, worried. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
Unicorn Poopz
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:42 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
And I don't want the world to see me,x'Cause I don't think that they'd understand,xWhen everything's made to be broken xI just want you to know who I amxAnd you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,xOr the moment of truth in your liesxWhen everything feels like the movies xYeah, you bleed just to know you're alivexⓛⓞⓥⓔx♡^_^♡x┢┦aΡpyxライブ笑いの愛

Edd felt himself in a sweet sweet dream until that delicious dream-like state was interrupted by some moron. Who dare disturb him during his precious sleep? Opening his lids to reveal bright hazel eyes, the male would look up to see an apologetic male with a look of horror in his eyes. What was up with that anyway? Did Edd have something on his face? Popping out his headphones so he could hear the blabbering man, Edd slowly got to his feet, clearly annoyed."I'd be better if you didn't look at me that way. How about calming the hell down and tell me why you tripped over me in the first place?"

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Well, he certainly didn't seem happy, which wasn't too surprising given that Sahar tripped over him..."Sorry, um, again. I hope I did not hurt you." He apologized as he stood up and brushed himself off. "I was trying to identify that tree and see if it was a species that blossoms." If it wasn't native to the area it would be worth looking into, maybe it even had some connection to the cherry blossoms.

That wasn't really important right now though. Sahar couldn't just brush this guy off after tripping over him, plus, now that he got a proper look at him the guy was attractive and the tattoo trailing down his arm was interesting. "I get so engrossed in my work sometimes I tend to not pay attention to my surrounds. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: flustered, worried. <<<<<

Quote:
Unicorn Poopz
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:36 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Who walked around to look at trees? Obviously this guy did. Edd rubbed his head to think of a perfect punishment for this guy until he couldn't think of any and just decided to let it go; over a packet or two of some delicious cigarettes. "l don't know why anyone would want to look at some dumb trees, but hey, everyone has their own fetishes. As for what you could do....most of the stuff is illegal....so I'll just take two packets of cigarettes and we'll call it even alright princess?" Edd smirked at Sahar, leaning in to playfully brush his chin with an index finger.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, Gaia was down yesterday

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Well, that was rude. Trees weren't dumb, but the man was entitled to his opinion and Sahar knew not everyone held his love of plants. "I think you misunderstand, botany is a hobby of mine." He explained with a small laugh. This guy was joking, right? What an odd man! His teasing faintly reminded him of Vixen actually...

"I do not smoke, but if you want, we could go to the store. I will be a bit of a walk, however. I would be happy to treat you to lunch instead if you want."
He offered, face heating up a bit as his finger brushed his chin.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: flustered. <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's no biggy, I noticed it was being wonky. ]]

Quote:
Unicorn Poopz
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:18 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dinner? What was this, some sort of date now? All the man wanted was a refill on cigarettes, nothing more. Clearly the man didn't understand, that these cigarettes would be for Edd, regardless if the guy didn't smoke. Grunting because he would have to repeat himself again, Edd pulled back with an annoyed look on his usual disinterested face."You don't have to be a smoker to buy cigarettes. Hell I'll go with you to pick them out. All you have to do is pay for them. How does that sound? I'm not much of "a dinner with another person" kind of guy anyway." Edd ran a hand through his dark strands of hair, waiting to see what the guy had to say next.

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Well, that worked. The man seemed annoyed by his suggestion but that was fine, at least he seemed up for the walk to the store. "Okay, that is fine. I just thought I should offer in case you did not want to go downtown." With that, Sahar took out his phone and began floating once more. He didn't want to annoy the man further by getting lost so he would make sure to use his GPS to find the store. "Shall we?" He looked to the man to make sure he would follow before leading the way down the street.

-Exit-

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one (maybe...) // I am: flustered. <<<<<

Quote:
Unicorn Poopz
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Edd followed behind, wondering what the male was up to. No one wanted to just take someone out and then suddenly comply with their demands. This guy was definitely up to something, however, Edd didn't complain. After sliding his messenger bag over his shoulder, he would blindly follow this stranger to god knows where.

Exits

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:53 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:40 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

--Enter--
Isaac walks on the walkway keeping to the shadows as he watched and waited for who he needed to talk me before hunting successfully "Where are you Miss hikaru?" He questioned

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:53 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

Hikaru was almost there to the arcade, wanting to have some fun so that she could de-stress. But unfortunately, she heard Isaac's voice calling out to her and she internally facepalmed, not pleased with the fact that he had to pop out at a time like this. "Fine, Corbin personally invited you to show up at Beluga, then you had to waltz around during your performance so that more people can attend your concert. I had to let go of Solaris and your brother so that you can be satisfied. You finally got your wish, so what do you want from me now?" If he demanded more from her, she should definitely give it, even if it was against her wishes.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: disturbed
Company: Isaac
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: So much for the sneak tactic, but whatever...

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac walks out into the open in his hunter gear up to hikaru "first Corbin was being polite and I left you a large tip, I said to let them heal without anymore pain to their minds and lastly haha satisfied your joking right I will never be satisfied with anything in my god forsaken life but I did not come here to fight you but to ask for your assistance a group of rogue hunters are around the hospital grounds so I suspect the leader is there I can only weaken the old man but only a reaper can fully end a hunter leader so would you like to hunt if you wish to" he said while his pendant glowed as a crow landed on his shoulder he listens to the bird "Xander noticed movement huh he may have never became a hunter but he knows that to always be alert like one...what f*ck Solaris is in the open go tell my hunters to protect her now go" he snapped out in his hunters voice as the bird flew off Isaac grabs his family's daggers hilts

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games