Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The shinigami was expecting the fact that not even her small gesture of rectification would make him happy, and she still hated it so f--king much. But the info about her having to help out in defending Solaris and to kill the leader definitely intrigued her. Those people just didn't want to leave the violinist alone while the raven-haired was on the way to recovery, and her blood boiled at that prospect. "Ugh, fine, I'll help out, but just because she wants to be happy with your brother and it would be a shame if she will die again. But after this mission is over, I'll get some time off and prepare for work tomorrow." As soon as Isaac would step into battle, she had to accompany him.

Mood: angry
Company: Isaac
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac smirks slightly as a hikaru actually agreed "Agreed my lady well then shall we go?" He asked before holding his hand up to the rooftops as a steel wire and hook launched out gently picking up hikaru "from the roofs we can see everything let's hurry before my brother notices whom that hunter leader is or it will be a bad turn oh hold on trust me on this" he said while swinging up onto the rooftop before running towards the hospital with hikaru on his back as his pendant glowed bright blue changing his body into a snow leopard allowing him to run farther and faster

--Exit--

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

Hikaru had no choice but to nod to the temporary partnership. "Let's get going then." She had to ride on him as the mount, and for him in that form, he was surprisingly quick, and she wouldn't need to hold on to him as she was acquainted with such speed. After all, her wings may match his speed, but the hunters would go against her so she had to stay low, at least until she would kill the leader. Her only wish now was to be there just in time, not being too late for her to save Solaris.

-- Exit --

Mood: slightly defeated, and worried
Company: Isaac
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:03 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image
L. Basile Courtemanche
User Image

Today Basile decided was the perfect day for paint. It was a good way to get out there and get an idea of what his new home will look like. Plus he was in the mood for a big project. He left his home with some oil color and brushes, a small wooden stool, a wooden easel and a large 40 by 32 inches of particle board as his canvas. He found a nice place, with lots of shadows and ivy covered walls, signs for shops visible along the long path. He set up his station, opening the easel and setting the canvas on it and sitting his stool down in front of it. He pushed in some earbuds and started some tunes before starting. He first would start with base colors. He laid on his pallet a reasonable blob of black and white with smaller blobs of blue and red. He closed the caps to his paints and mixed a few different hues of grey with his pallet knife. He stood from his stool and took a look around above his canvas, he figured out what shops were where are roughly how big they were. He sat back down and grabbed a larger brush, roughly "sketching out" what lie in front of him. He started with the road and the sidewalk and then moved on to giving the building there basic shape and size. He focused on this for a little over half an hour before moving onto plants. He plopped some yellow onto his pallet and mixed it with with the needed amount of blue to get a good base green color. he took a smaller brush, still pretty big but smaller than the one he was using before, and started to add the vines that were hanging off the walls of most of the buildings.

Once done with that he had to wait for what he had to dry. He began to mix more colors that he would need for more detailed work, an off white, a more yellow-y green, an almost pink and a dark blue for shading. A few different tones of brown. He cleaned his bushes and walked around a bit to get a better look while he waited.

🍧 I am currently feeling tired but happy!
🐋 I am speaking with No one.
🍧 I have a crush on No one.
🐋 In my pocket I have $200
🍧 I am Wearing art boy.
🐋 Listening to x

#cec7e4
asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:49 pm
User Image

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[James -- Laird]]

User Image

Near the building was a very large man staring up to get a good luck at the structure. He seemed to move around it for a moment before holding up a device to it. The green man would eventually pull back as a screen would appear on his wrist telling him a bit about the make of such things. Xeven was always so curious about the way these Earthlings made things. Their material was so basic, but they could build mighty structures with it quite easily. They were fragile in the event of an orbital bombing, but luckily Earth had very little to worry about in regards to that, till though, perhaps one day they'd discover better things to make their buildings out of.

With the scanned info logged for him to read up on later the alien would sit own on the bench, his green skin drawing little notice. He was still working on ways to perfect the skin, and bring it back to a more normal color like Earthlings had. He set his case on his lap as the and pressed a few buttons on the side before opening it to reveal a set of tools. He began to check all of them. Unfortunately he hadn't had the opportunity to use them yet, but he still needed to check.

With that done he would close the case and sit there, looking at the screen upon his arm as he studied more about the make of Earth buildings.

User Image

C.L: [Strets] __ C.A: [No One] __ C.M: [1000$] __M.S: [Single]

dolefulkid

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:37 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:03 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Tired
Condition::Healthy
Wallet:: 257.92$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Sorry for the wait :/
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

A sudden call and then he was gone. Skye could have asked Ryan what was the hurry for, but it wouldn't have made a difference. He was gone so fast he might not have heard her. Even if he did he couldn't stop now; He who wore dark baggy street clothes with a backpack full of white stacks packed by the pound. Nightlife and fast times were easy to come by in times of youth and while he shouldn't be complaining but he was. Clubs and underaged drinking really get to a dude's health, and when night light comes the world seems different in his eyes.

Daybreak was a different scene after leaving Saisons de Amour and his hazy head had him leaving someone's room in search of fresh air. His need for air had become a journey and before he knew it Ryan found himself aimlessly in the Walkways Of Cerise. Though his red eyes had slightly blurry vision he knew he was seeing a familiar sight as a woman exits out of a store. "I know them eyes anywhere."

And with a charming smile much more worn out than last time, Ryan tries to say hallo to Skye with his tired soul dimly glowing.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Yesterday had been... weird. She wanted to know why Ryan had run off like that. She tried to call after him, but he either hadn't been paying attention to her or he just hadn't heard her. She considered following after him, but in the end, she just went home instead. Sighing a bit, she shook her head before exiting the current shop she was in. This was the third place she had turned her application in to and she really hoped that one of them would give her a call. Sure her parents said they would pay for everything, but she didn't want them to do that. She wasn't some loser that was going to mooch off her parents forever. Looking up towards the sky, the rainy weather made her smile a little bit. As much as she also loved the warmth and sunshine, she enjoyed the rain just as much. As she walked, she made an effort to splash in every puddle that she saw.

As she walked, she almost completely passed by Ryan until she heard him speak. Stopping, she turned to look at him, her head tilted before she frowned a little. "You look like s**t." She said to him rather bluntly. She was a tiny bit annoyed by the fact that he had disappeared on her suddenly, but she figured that he probably had a good reason for it.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:00 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: Neutral
Wallet:: 257.92$
OOC::
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He laughs to her blunt honesty. "Yeah, well, I feel like it too." His smile had grown a little, if only for a short while, but with the two of them standing in the middle of the street he didn't mind making others walk around them so he could speak like it was just them two. "I'm glad to see you actually. I felt bad about leaving you hanging yesterday and I'd like to make it up to you." He then shyly looks away. "Besides, you still look gloomy yourself. Like there's something still bothering you since yesterday."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye stared at Ryan, her head cocking to the side a little bit before she chuckled softly. A small blush would then appear on her face as he said that he was glad to see her. "Glad to see me?" She said softly before she shrugged a little bit. "Whatever, I figured that you had something important to do.. but really? Why did you leave so fast?" She asked, a very curious look on her face. "Make it up to me?" She asked before smirking. "How so?" She purred teasingly before she rubbed her arm a little bit. "Is it that easy to tell?" She was sure under her eyes was darker than usual as she had gone through yet another restless night.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:42 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: Playful & Hopeful
Wallet:: 1257.92$
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

That genuine blush from the woman was enough to make a guy feel like he's gotten a second wind. "You look much like I do, but you do make it look better." Was it obvious that something was still bothering her? Oh yeah! But like he said, she looked a hell of a lot better at sporting the tired raccoon eyes. "In my mind, I'd make things up to you with a day to chill and we getting by with good conversation and maybe later some good drinks. What do ya say, you down?" He was hoping she'd feel up to it, and even made the effort to playfully poke her arm to egg her onto doing it with him. A time to relax might be what she needs, but a chance to speak to her about something important might be what he needs too.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      The raven haired young woman looked over at Ryan before she huffed a little bit, folding one arm over her chest as the other hand was holding her umbrella. "Well at least I'm the better looking one." She giggled with an added wink. Cocking her head a bit, she would stare at him curiously before smiling a bit. "That sounds like a very nice idea." She would say to him softly before shaking her head a little bit as he poked her arm. "Let's get out of the rain though, I don't want to end up catching a cold too." She said, shaking her head a bit. Getting sick was the last thing she wanted or needed right now!

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Feeling:: Playful & Flirty
Wallet:: 1257.92$
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

And by grace of luck he had a chance to be with Skye for the day; A friend who he could trust with his troubles. "I'm not trying to look like a drowned rat too. Looking like s**t is enough for me." Her words, not his. Still, it gave him the proper excuse to move in close and share an umbrella with her. "You're so nice to help me not get sick too." Did she mind him taking such comfortable action? He felt close enough to her to do so but he was also the kind to find female company more comfortable than bro-ship. With a general step towards the first open building Ryan subconsciously leads the way after sliding his arms around hers.

Exit: To The Mushroom Kingdom  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at him then smiled a little bit before allowing him to stand under the umbrella with him, but she really didn't mind having him stand so close to her. Looking up at him she chuckled a little. "Yeah, that's why I let you stand so close~" She said teasingly, giving him a playful wink before she blushed a little bit as he linked his arm with hers. Following behind him, she wondered where they were possibly heading.

[exit]

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games