Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 pm
Yami Miyagawa

User Image
II░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: (enter)Streets
cWith: ---
cMood: Cheerful
cApparel: Jeans, red shirt shirt, brown aviator's jacket, red scarf
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $997.50
cProfile: Click Here.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

Another day, another free afternoon. After a coupld of days or rather interesting run ins, hopefully today would be a calm day of drawing before calling it a wrap. He planned to go to the Soleil park, taking the chance to see how the falling sun might change the view of the trees. Yes, hopefully a nice and calm evening/ Since coming to Soleil it felt like each day was an adventure in itself, and Sorea only had so much energy when each day was so busy. Yep, Sorea was just thinking of a nice calm drawing session as he walked...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:15 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Yang "The Monkey King" Huang

It certainly has been a long time since Yang has made her presence known on this island. As much as she loved the island considering the different types of people she can meet here compared to other parts of the world where people like her tend to remain in secrecy, she can't stay in one place forever. She has to move around, be free to explore and learn more of the world. Journeying is what excites her most, so for a while she abandoned her home in Soleil, said goodbye to many of her friends and left her job from Beluga before making a journey. This journey of hers only lasted several months before decided to return to Soleil. The world wasn't that interesting to write down another tale of her journey. Perhaps something in Soleil has changed that would make for a better story. Upon seeing the island from the cloud that she is flying on, Yang decided to make a dynamic grand entry in the form of a free fall. As she remained in free fall, she grew her staff long enough to act like a real staff instead of a needle and tossed toward the ground. Unfortunately the staff would land in front of the man named Sorea, which caused a bit of a rumble on the ground, before she would land on top of the pole itself. With that much force hitting ground, there was a bit of smoke and debris within the immediate area of the staff. As the smoke cleared, one can see the tiny woman named Yang standing atop her staff and reciting poetry.

"Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
                                                            Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home;
                                                            A charm from the sky seems to hallow us there,
                                                            Which, seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
                                                            Home, home, sweet, sweet home!
                                                            There's no place like home, oh, there's no place like home!

An exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain;
                                                            Oh, give me my lowly thatched cottage again!
                                                            The birds singing gayly, that come at my call --
                                                            Give me them -- and the peace of mind, dearer than all!
                                                            Home, home, sweet, sweet home!
                                                            There's no place like home, oh, there's no place like home!"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Yang "Monkey King" Huang]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying $100/$1000]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Making a grand entrance]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Walkways of Cerise]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Journey To The West]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[None]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy, Cheerful]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[Chinese Accent (Kid) Chinese Accent (Adult)]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: []

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 pm
Yami Miyagawa

User Image
cWhere at: Streets
cWith: Monkey?
cMood: Confused/curious

Of all things, Sorea didn't expect his path to be blocked by a sudden pole. Appearing in an instance with a slight rumble and not being there before, he could guess one direction it came from. Well, it was pointed in one direction after all. Quickly looking up to see another object headed downwards, his magic worked to activate, with Warrior's Spirit to react to a perceived threat. As it did, a slight red tint surrounded his body, fading after the object impacted and sent smoke up from the ground. Regaining his stance, he compacted enough air to send the dust near him away to catch his breath before looking at the source. A girl on the top of the staff, reciting poetry about a home. "Forget home, watch where you're falling!" He retorted as he stood up, brushing the dust off his cloths. at least it was a nice reminder of his time in ruins with dust everywhere. "Were you trying to kill me or do you always startle people before reading poetry?" he asked the girl on top of the staff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:39 am
                                                            User Image

It may seem like Yang isn't aware of what she did but in reality she truly knew. Of course she wouldn't throw down her pole toward the ground without knowing that people are in the area and could potentially get hurt. Of course, people living in Soleil are tougher than your average human. Well, most of them at least. In case, when her eyes had caught sight of Sorea, soemthing about his presence enabled to continue with her grand entrance. Lo and behold, here they are now still alive and well with the monkey king proclaiming her entrance by reciting poetry about returning home and the man named Sorea complaining about that grand entrance and asking if she was trying to kill him or startle him.Yang proceeded to jump off the pole and land on Sorea's shoulders. With her feet firmly planted on his shoulders, she put her face close to his so she can get a closer inspection of him. Her eyes looked directly into his and from that alone, she can tell that he isn't a bad man. A wide grin formed on her face as their noses touched and she said to him,

"You are a funny one. I like funny people. What is your name funny man?"

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Chatting]

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:42 am
Yami Miyagawa

User Image
cWhere at: Streets
cWith: Gymnast?
cMood: Feeling weighed down

As if to one-up her entrance, the girl jumped from her pole and onto his shoulders! It was even more startling when she leaned down close enough their noses made contact. "Funny? I'm the tsukkomi here aren't I? And it's rude not to introduce yourself first after such an entrance?" He just realized how difficult it was to continue standing with someone on his shoulders. Balanced or not, he still had her weight on him, which felt like something a tad heavier than a bag of concrete. "Also how long do you intend to stand on me?!" He didn't intend to, but his voice got louder than it should be when talking this close.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:44 am
                                                            User Image

Yang did not move from her position. Her feet remained firmly planted on the man's shoulders even as she got a response out of him. "Funny? I'm the tsukkomi here aren't I?" he said along with saying that she is rude for not introducing herself first after her entrance. That is the traditional sense of introductions but Yang is only traditional in some sense, which means she only wants to be traditional when she feels like it. He also asked her how long she planned on staying on his shoulders. Given how he is buckling under the pressure of her standing in his shoulders, which indicates to her how weak he is since he can't hold someone of her weight, she doesn't have much time before he collapses. Her wide grin remained on her face as she jumped off his shoulders, swung around her staff briefly but stopped when she was facing him again and hung off her staff with her tail wrapped around it to keep her from falling off before she said to him,

"You are very weak. I am Yang, The Monkey King. Now you can reverently bow down to me and shower me with praise."

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Chatting]

Phoenix347

Yami Miyagawa

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:20 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:09 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Is wearing Outlier |
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: Bookworms ||| ✗ Sela is Present

Tyrese twirled his umbrella as it lingered over his head with a plunkering sound for every drop that managed to nail its surface. He watched each plastic covered prong flash by- one way, then back again in reverse as his fingers pinched and twisted from left to right. The walk back to his car was quiet aside from that gentle drum, he didn't pass a single person between the store front and his parking spot a few yards down the street beside the meter. His phone buzzed again as his fingers hooked under the door handle, the current line up of notifications going ignored until he was able to slip onto the leather seat and safely tuck his umbrella onto the plastic lined backseat floor. The light from his phone was brighter than that of the meek sun rays that tried to break the cloud line, it caught the plastic of his cigarette carton as he used it to find the cord of his charger. His orbs sunk away from the screen like two anchors, a scowl following close behind on his lips as his fingers tapped his knee one in succession to the last. It was lunch time, wasn't it? Any other day, he'd have one. Hell, before Lillian and Sela, he'd have six or seven in a day. After them, more, and after a while, down to...four?

One in the morning before either (Sela or Bree) were awake, then another once Sela was at school. He'd lean against his car in the parking lot at work, not seeing fit to light up in the school lot, of course. The wolf closed his eyes as he exhaled through his nostrils, trying for the innumerable most time to will himself into throwing the pack away. His tongue flickered over his lips. Then he'd have another after lunch, and his last between when Sela went to bed and Aubrey got home. So right about now, he'd be having his fix with lunch. That would explain why the sudden urge crossed his mind along with the notice that he hadn't smoked since this morning. He hadn't skipped that one either. While the doctor told him cravings were normal for the first few weeks, the father was still bothered by the pull, perhaps because it was strong enough to have him trading his phone for the next stick out of the packet. That, and itd been close to a month now, not just a week or two, with the same cave ins. Tyrese released the car door to swing his legs out, his elbow resting on his knee as he leaned down and lit up. He could use a stronger patch, but his doctor wanted him to pick up some weight first- he was down three sizes, and to join a support group.

Why open another can of worms? Where would he fit that in on his schedule? He grumbled bitterly. He had decided to try managing his addictionon on his own, and it seemed to be failing. Without either a redirect or an avoidance tool when he hit a trigger, what more did he expect? The hardest habits to kick were the ones he needed to get rid of the most. As the stick burned half way down, he reached for his phone again, blowing smoke into the open air beyond his door.

Sugar Drop
I'm in Cerise, you have time to change if you want

Send. Tyrese tapped the ashes onto the sidewalk, his hair and jeans taking most of the moisture as he sat exposed. There was a spare change of clothes available that he kept in his trunk. Despite the reduced incident count on accidental shifts and subsequent loss of clothes it was still a habit to keep a dress shirt and extra jeans.p; he could change if he deemed it necessary. He was finished for now, putting out what was left of the bud and shutting himself in the car to start the engine. He may as well get going.

[exit]

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct
the limitations that keep the creativity
in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:00 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling heartbroken. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

The weather was dreary, so was her mood. Her eyes were swollen, her hair tousled and untidy. Her tails dragged behind her while she walked, limp and lacking the glow it once had. Her ears were drooping to either sides of her head, and her golden orbs were dim and clouded. She had dark crescents beneath her eyes, indicating that she hadn't had much sleep at all the previous night, laying wide awake and crying heartbroken tears into her quill feathered pillow. She could have pretended as if nothing was wrong, as if the tension had been non-existent. She could have pretended as if she didn't hold any feelings for the djinn, as if they were still able to laugh like they always had, hold each other's hands while they paced down the streets. She would tease him, tell him how the women passing by were oogling him, tease him over how 'pretty' he looked amidst the plants in his house. Everything could have remained the same. They could have remained the same. But now.. why did she have to go and spill the beans?

Perhaps she wanted acknowledgement. Perhaps, despite knowing it wouldn't be reciprocated, she wanted him to know, she wanted to get it off her chest. She had that right.. didn't she?

"This is not a crush." his words echoed painfully within her mind. What did he mean it wasn't a crush? What did he know about her feelings? Did he think she was lonely? That she harboured feelings for him just for the sake of soothing her own loneliness she had been feeling all these while? Did he think she was being.. halfhearted..? That's how she had always been, hasn't she? Treating everything halfheartedly, denying everything of its importance. Was this how they felt when she, too, had ran away from their feelings? This is what she deserved, no?

The walkways were filled with people, no different than usual. There were couples young and old, newly weds, young teens and kids. They were laughing, some where crying over the toys their parents refused to buy. There were people walking hand in hand, smiling and giggling over the little things that had happened within their lives. The old were sitting by the bench, laughing and reminiscing the past. She could tell, from the look in their eyes, that they were still as in love as they had been with one another many decades ago, and Vixen couldn't help but feel envious. Why were they laughing? Didn't they know that everything in this world is wrong? That everything in this world is unfair? So why were they laughing.. why were they--

Her vision blurred, and there was cold wetness upon her cheeks. Was she crying? She lifted her hands, violently rubbing against her eyes, though it seems, her tears were running like a loose faucet, trickling down the sides of her cheeks. There were occasional sobs, which slowly escalated into muffled cries. Just why was she crying? Isn't this something she was supposed to be used to? Guardian spirits were never meant to fall in love, never meant to live a life of solitude on their own. It was something she had brought upon herself when she had requested to live among human civilization. It was something she had brought upon herself the moment she allowed her heart to fall in love. But, even so, is it so wrong for her to seek love? To crave to be treasured in return? Is it so wrong is she had only wanted to be loved?

There were people who approached her, who'd ask if she was alright, and she would only nod her head, waving her hands dismissively and gesturing for them to carry on. She appreciated their kindness, yes, and she didn't want to ruin their mood by being so gloomy. There were hugs she received, gentle pats on the back, but upon receiving such kindness, she felt herself drifting further away from them, as if they had been in a different world altogether, as if.. she hadn't belonged in this place. Of course, she didn't. She is but a mere guardian spirit, created for the sake of guarding the people's safety. It's not too late to return to Inari, it's not too late to revert to the old lifestyle she had. So.. So she shouldn't cry. She shouldn't.. but her tears wouldn't stop.

Crouching in a corner, the fox regretted every second she spent in the outdoors, knowing full-well she should have stayed at home. What was the point of coming out? To distract herself? Who was she kidding, when everything in the outdoors reminded her of him. The fox buried her head into her knees, balling herself up in the corner, well out of sight. She shouldn't have come here, she shouldn't have even dreamed of loving a person, but it seems, her heart thought otherwise. Despite the pain, she liked being close to another person, she liked feeling the warmth of her loved ones, but.. perhaps, she had been denied of such right.

This meant, she couldn't see him anymore, could she? She couldn't bring herself to, not after the words he told her. In the process of recovering, after coming such a long way, Vixen found herself reverting to how she had been in the past, broken and shattered, and perhaps, the one who had once recovered, would no longer recover at all.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I'm sorry for crappy post ffssss

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝It wαs α quєstíσn I hαd wσrn σn mч líps fσr dαчs - líkє α lσσsє thrєαd σn mч fαvσurítє swєαtєr I cσuldn't rєsíst pullíng - dєspítє knσwíng ít cσuld αll unrαvєl αrσund mє.❞

Reserved

XXXXXXXXXDσ чσu lσvє mє? I αsk.

LOCATION → [Home]
COMPANY → [Vixen]
FEELING → [Confused, Conflicted, Concerned]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [___]
OOC → [I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED EVERYTHING!!! crying ]

❝In чσur hєsítαtíσn I fσund mч αnswєr.❞

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:09 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling heartbroken. || I'm speaking to Dare. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

She tried. She tried not to think of him, not to grow attached to someone she knew had been too focused on his discoveries than to focus on love, that too, had feared what such feelings could do to a person. She tried not to harbour halfhearted feelings. She didn’t. But she had instead fell in love wholeheartedly for the djinn, for the man that would shower her with nothing but kindness, but he denied his own feelings yet had held her when she told him to leave. His words did not match his actions, and that alone and torn the fox terribly. What is she supposed to think? What is she supposed to feel? Her hands were balled into a fist, her nails threatening to dig into her flesh, to reopen the wound that had just only healed. She would confide in her twin, but knowing how hard things were in order for him to attain that happiness he had so desperately seeked for, Vixen didn’t want to burden him with her own emotions she failed to settle, her problems she avoided facing up until now. Yes, she had loved him, and she had loved the djinn just as much. She knew from the moment his image had begun to fade within her memories. She knew, the moment she stopped rubbing against the scar on her finger, the moment the person who had invaded her dreams had become the djinn.

She had been afraid of letting go, of moving forward. Her memories had been the only thing she had left of him. There was no momentum, there was no keepsake. All she had were the images of him within her mind, and the scar he left upon her finger, his imprint. She felt as if she was abandoning the man, abandoning him within the depths of her mind. There were nights she’d wake up, sobbing and wailing when she dreamt of his bloodied body, how he claimed it was so terribly cold. It had been fragments of her dreams, linked not to reality, however, she feared. What if it was true, what if he was cold, alone, and meanwhile she was well and alive, doing things he no longer had the chance to. Life has been painful without him by her side, she wished so terribly to bring him back, to feel his warmth once more despite only for a little while. ”Help me..” she quietly pleaded, her shoulders trembling with each word she spoke. It wasn’t because she couldn’t move on, more so it was because she didn’t want to. The pain reminded her of the times they had, of how much she came to love a person. But now, this pain was something she wanted to run away from. It now hurts, because she was in a constant battle between letting go and holding on. There was a man she had been treating unfairly, and because of her problems, it had made him unsure of what they were, of what has become of his feelings.

She felt cold, half from the weather, the other half from the loneliness she felt. If she could, she’d exchange her immortality just for the chance of seeing him, of finding that happiness she once sought after. Anything was fine, sacrificing anything would be alright, because everything she closed her eyes, all she could see were the memories that had been centuries old, memories with him.

There was a presence in front of her, she realized that much. Who was it? Were they here to ask if she was okay? ”I--I’m alright.. I’m just tired, that’s all.” the fox forced a chuckle, but from the way she looked, the way her tails no longer glowed, the way her raven locks were tousled. There was no way she was only “tired”. But what would a stranger know, right? At least that was what she thought. He had a familiar scent, a stronger scent compared to the first time she had encountered him. She knew who that was, and despite having her chin lifted, she still prayed it was him. A girl can always dream, can’t she? She knew how hideous she looked when her eyes met his pair of amber orbs. Her eyes were swollen and bloodshot, she had marks on her cheeks from the amount of tears she had shed, and she’d violently rub at her eyes, desperately holding back the tears that had threatened to fall. ”I’m really alright.. S-so--” she paused, her voice on the verge of cracking. He was quiet, unsure of what to say, and when he held her by the shoulder, she’d feel afraid of the warmth his hands had enveloped her in. What if she grew reliant? She had been so vulnerable, so weak that she would run to anyone who had extended her hand, and she feared she may have hurt them like how she has come to hurt others. And she was certainly scared of hurting Dare. He was kind, undeserving of the mistreatment she had put others through. She would attempt to reassure him, and she’d take this time to leave, however, the moment that ermine bumped its nose against hers, as if it was telling her it was alright, Vixen found her facade crumbling, and her tears ran loose once more. ”I said.. I said I would be fine so.. So why-- why am I crying..” she was fine. Each day, she’d chant while she looked at her own reflection in the mirror, telling herself to be strong, that everything is alright, and she’d carry on through the day, believing the words she told herself to be true, but perhaps deep within herself, she knew she was deceiving her own mind, running away from reality, and perhaps this was the day her mind had finally gave way to her pent up stress.

When he pulled her in, Vixen found herself clinging onto his large frame, holding onto him as hard as she could while she buried her face within his shoulders, where his lengthy hair would tickle the sides of her face. She wanted to escape from the warmth he had given her, but today, just today, she had chosen to stay, to allow herself the right to indulge within the warmth of another, to stop lying to herself, to be weak when she needed to be. Surely, that would be alright? ”Dare.. It hurts. Love hurts..” she murmured.

"Come on sweetheart... Let's go home." his voice in a deep baritone, would ring within her ears. It didn’t matter where he brought her, all she knew was that it felt safe whenever he was around, just as safe as she had felt when the fox first encountered Dare. Her tails fell limp behind her, though she knew she had to curl them inwards just in case it had gotten in the way of his movement. His skin was sticky from his sweat, and she could only assume he had come from the gym, based on the clothing choices. The longer they walked, the fox found herself beginning to calm down, and her tears eventually stopped. She didn’t know if it had been his sweat, or her tears. Perhaps it was a mixture of both. They were a strange pair according to the passers by, perhaps reassembling a couple that had reconciled after a fight. That was what she had heard, but she made no attempt to complain. She had been too tired to do so. All she knew now, was that it felt right to rest against him, to rely on him when she needed someone most.

”You reek of sweat.” with a quivering voice, she spoke. ”Your skin is sticky.. I just showered before I came out, too.. But that’s alright.. I like your scent-..” and though she might sound as if she was complaining, she wasn’t. She had a hard time showing the weak side of her towards another, she had a hard time relying on another for help. Zara wasn’t here, neither was Alex. Vixen fell silent once more, trailing her fingers across his tattoos that peeked through the fabric of his tank top. His skin glistened, and like the baby she was, she rested motionlessly against him, soothing herself with the sight of his lovely inks. Her tears still trickled, and she’d whimper every now and then, falling with a small ‘drip’ upon his skin, but at least she was a lot calmer. ”Hey.. Dare?” she lifted her head, waiting for him to give her a reaction before she gave him a soft peck upon his cheek, feeling his light stubbles against her lips. ”..thanks for being a sweetheart.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: ARE YOU KIDDING ME. IT WAS AMAZING. >8(

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:59 pm
                                      User Image

ENDO V. DAIS

$300 with him, $700 in bank | walkways of Cerise | Benjamin Harris | talking and what-not

• xxxAfter locking the door behind them, the two made their way down the streets, Endo walking next to Ben on his bike. They joked around, and Ben even pointed out some venues that the young half-vampire was never made aware of (due to him being the new kid in town and all). Looking up at the gloomy sky, he kept the umbrella close at hand, still twirling it about as if it were more of a toy rather than a useful object. He would be prepared just in case, and if Ben didn't have anything, he would gladly share. Endo kept this in mind while they continued to talk and catch up on things.
                                          xxx"We're gonna stop by the grocery store first to pick up some ingredients. Is there anything you wanted to eat in particular? Maybe something warm? Some kind of soup?" he asked nonchalantly mid-point, looking over at his friend, "Also some tarts for dessert? I also have some wine my mother sent over. Pretty good wine." Excited, Endo bounced at the thought of some alcohol to sip on. He wasn't a very heavy drinker, but he did enjoy the taste of good wine, and his mother knew the right people to get them from. But besides that, he was even happier that there was someone he could share the drink with, and so early too. Endo didn't expect to have company over until after a month or two, and now he was beginning to wonder if his house had been presentable enough. There could be some stray boxes somewhere that still needed unpacking, and the place was rather tiny as well, due to the district he was living in. Ah, he had gotten so caught up in the moment that Endo had forgotten. Well ... one can only cross that bridge when he get there.

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                      I didn't know what else to say before they head out to the grocery xD Sorry it's such a short post. Should they talk about the legend of the fruit?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

-- Enter --

Indeed, the weather had gone a bit worse with time passing by. Benjamin was still having the light-hearted conversations with Endo despite that scenario. Also, his baby blue orbs were glancing at the surroundings every now and then to make sure he wouldn't bump into anything. There was the poor female fox being carried by that muscular man, though the woman was obviously feeling down in the dumps. He decided to ignore them both eventually, since he had no business to pry into such personal space. Eventually, the talk for tonight's menu came about and the half-demon was pondering on what to eat. Dinner would be fantastic with them collaborating with each other until they would savor the efforts.

"I hadn't had rice toppings for a while, so the beef and mushroom on top of freshly-cooked rice will work fine for today. Oriental egg soup for something warm. Caramel tarts with pecans on top work fine for today's dessert. And I won't mind some wine. I hope she brought home the white variety." That was all he could think of for what he could eat. But also, he wouldn't want to overload on too much stuff at once, so those three items on the menu would suffice for dinner. There was the rumble of thunder as they continued moving along. The grocery store was situated within Downtown Soleil, so it would be best to pick up the pace a little if they had to finish the errand before the rain would pour down on them.

"Say, have you heard about the legends about this city?" he questioned to him, legs and feet still working on the pedals. They would continue on once they would get to the next destination.

-- Exit --

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: definitely cheerful, though slightly concerned
Company: Endo
Money: $89.35 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: The fruit may be a good topic after these food choices.

vii tan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games