Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Indeed, the driver was apologizing for the inconvenience, but importantly, there was still the fear that he wouldn't find reliable help for the repairs since not all repair shops deliver exceptional service, depending on the workers that worked there. Hence, Cassie ended up giving him a recommendation that she had found through her casual browsing through the Internet, a slip of paper together with the name of the business, address and contact details. Actually, the ice mage didn't have a vehicle yet, but it was still worth giving a shot in giving the driver the assistance he really needed. "And no need to pay me back. I know you are still busy with your job," she spoke. In fact, she didn't want any second chances at love right now; she was just content with platonic connections as of this moment.

Now that that the problem was settled somewhat, Cassie belatedly replied to Julie's question."Yes, and thankfully, it is walking distance from this portion of the street." She then headed outside, opening her umbrella while carrying her bag. "Definitely time for a guided tour. I'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff there," she continued on with a wink before continuing her way there, allowing Julie to follow her since the brunette was still a newcomer to the city unlike the huntress herself. After all, she shouldn't let such an inconvenience stop her from doing her job, aside from gaining a new acquaintance along the way.

-- Exit --

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Mood: a bit frustrated -> a bit playful
Company: Julie, NPC driver
Money: $1.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

iamWanderlust626

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:45 pm
Can I truly be loved?

xxxThere's so much that I feel

xxxxxxBut I don't know what is real

xxxxxxxxxAll these voices in my head

xxxxxxxxxxxxAll these secrets that I dread

status: single ; company: Cassandra; feelings: I guess I'm going to a potion shoppe..? ; wallet: $22 ; bank: $940
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿✿✿xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> xxxxxWhile the idea of walking in the rain was in no way unwelcomed, Julie felt a bit odd as she traversed the streets behind Cassandra to this shop of potions she had mentioned. 'I am awfully curious,' she thought to herself. Her eyes scanned the streets and shops that they passed, and then grew stuck as she paused her steps to turn her face up to the weeping sky. 'This weather is so beautiful, though...' She let the droplets kiss her cheeks eyes her eyes faded shut, and her lips curled into a serene smile of happiness.

> xxxxxIt was short=lived, however, as Julie could sense that she needed to keep moving. Slowly her eyes opened, the white-haired woman - Cassandra - having already moved ahead to their destination. "Oh!" she said aloud as she gripped her satchel at her side, and ran to catch up with a slight giggle in her throat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✿✿✿

Out of Crayons: Sorry for the late reply. Work sucked out my creativity.
I also wasn't all too sure what to post. SooOOoo it's short.

Exit Scene.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:58 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑨
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:34 am
User Image
Yin 'Tsukihana' Tsukiko
Someone once told me that the most beautiful of flowers could only blossom under the light of the moon, however it would forever remain lost in the shadows and it's true beauty would only be seen by those that had proven themselves to the Kami...I wonder...could such a tale be true?
User Image
gaia_sakura Where am I? Cerise Shopping District, Walkways. gaia_sakura Who's with me? Alone.
gaia_sakura How do I feel? Thoughtful, Curious, Distant, Cautious. gaia_sakura What's on my mind? It should be around here somewhere...
gaia_sakura Is my purse heavy? $1,000 in bank $0 on hand. gaia_sakura What is that? Nothing.

User Image
Making her way along the walkway with umbrella overhead to keep the rain from her she was grateful that it would deter most from going out and about yet she didn't mind such weather herself and found it somewhat more comforting. She had newly arrived in town and after moving into her home she set out to find where she would be working as well, thinking it best to try and navigate there beforehand so she would not get lost along the way. In passing she heard some of the other residents speaking about some kind of get together taking place in town tomorrow, making her somewhat curious about it although this brought a slight frown to her features as she drew to the side of the walkways, her head dipped slightly and eyes closed in thought. On one hand it would be a good opportunity to meet some of those that resided in the area yet on the other hand she was not the most receptive creature toward others, but she had time to consider attending it or not still.

Thrusting that thought from her mind as harshly as she was able to and turning her attention back toward the present once more Yin was about to set off looking for the store once again until she almost reached it however instead of taking a closer look at the building she stood there in silence off to the side of the walkway, her expression changing once more to something thoughtful once again.
Can I...really do this Kuro? she thought to herself however she roughly shook her head to try and free her thoughts from the past. That's why she came here after all, wasn't it? No she had to keep going forward no matter how much it hurt, keep moving and don't turn around and don't look back. She had to do it for the both of them.""

User Image

OOC: For music click the moon.
Translations:.

Actions Taken:
Energy Reserve Level: 100%

Sakura Miinlojhs

Magical Lunatic

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:11 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυиє ①④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②④⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A long route is taken--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy-- Single--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the Cerise Walkways--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Random people--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dress, shoes, messenger bag--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A map, one of her knives, some miscellaneous items, 100$ ($700 in the bank)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Woot!--

||Text, 'Thought', "Speech", Other||

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                  Keeping an even pace, Ethi was somewhat relieved there weren't too many people about at this time. During this time of day there had been some issues. The last time she had been here had been brief - but she had felt somewhat claustrophobic at times: due to the occasional archway. Other than herself - there had been others needing to pass through. While there was space enough for that, it had still felt closed-in. At this time, she was making sure to avoid that, even with it only causing a minor sense of unease. Besides her current pace, the rabbit's focus was towards her surroundings, occasionally moving aside to let a person pass her up. It wasn't completely towards them she was focused on, instead looking up to the signs that were passed by, not knowing them entirely, but from her earlier look and browse down the street she was currently on; there were some that were more familiar. These, had been mostly passed up in her crossings, while the route ahead would lead back there, from what she could tell from the distance. One of them, which stuck out from the rows, eventually came into view a few blocks down as Ethi walked further.

It was about her first block forward from there that she stopped, taking a moment to look to the booklet - a map - she was holding onto. It had been picked up a few days before, when first arriving here; from a community center: meant for tourists as well, which she had been sort-of until completely moving in. By how the streets were marked and spread out, it hadn't been too hard to divide her attention between it and the area itself. Though unsure, it didn't seem like much had changed over the past year since it had been printed: with the sign up ahead for a sushi shop erasing any doubt present, if just in that way. Whether it was open, she didn't know: but would soon find out, matching her aim to check with another walk forward.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

By Kamikazee Bee --- Link to art shop

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Knowing that his mistress contacted Cassandra regarding Isaac was a good thing, to say the least, alongside the fact that his work day at the Cut n' Stab had been mostly good. Right now, he was outside, back to the walkways near the parlor - slash - tattoo studio, walking along even with the area becoming crowded. But knowing that Hikaru's shift wouldn't end until 9 PM tonight, dinner at home was a lot cause, so he had to improvise. It was a good thing that there were a few options available for food, though for now, he was still undecided. With that, he continued moving forward, unaware that he had bumped into someone until he felt the figure colliding against him. Mouth hanging open slightly, Corbin assessed the area, until he saw the poor female who had suffered the brunt of the unexpected collision.

"Apologies, miss. I should have been more aware," he spoke, though he offered his hand for the other to take. It was her choice whether to take it or not, though, since she may have felt offended by his intrusion. Indeed, his keen vision still had some limits.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: mostly nonchalant
Company: everyone on the area (but talking to the girl)
Money: $138.00 (Wallet); $1100.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Teuicui

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A long route is taken; Ethi literally hits the street, not in the best way--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy-- Single--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the Cerise Walkways--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Random people and a person she bumped into.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dress, shoes, messenger bag--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A map, one of her knives, some miscellaneous items, 100$ ($700 in the bank)

As she moved forward, Ethi's gaze drifted down to the map she was holding for the moment. It hadn't been closed yet, and doing that would have to happen to clear what space she had; around two more blocks still ahead. Shifting her gaze down over to her bag instead, an attempt to put the guide away started-- ending with her colliding with a figure coming from up ahead. Being somewhat knocked to the side, the collision mostly impacted her: the rabbit for a brief span tried to keep her balance but ultimately failed. One foot had been off the ground, and despite not by a lot, that was enough to end with her hitting the ground. That next impact didn't register immediately in terms of rebound: knowing that she was suddenly sitting partly on the ground came before a dull ache. That was ignored, other things coming first within her line of thought as Ethi pushed that fact back behind others. ... Whatever happened-- shaking off her current embarrassment seemed like it wouldn't work, but despite that she looked down towards the ground, confirming that there hadn't been any water where she had landed: which was a relief and probably a reprieve.

When a voice, nearer than others, caught her attention, her line of sight went back up to the person standing nearby - who may have been why she was currently on the street. Looking his way, there was more embarrassment instead of any anger-- not quite blaming him or anything, instead focusing on the situation and her own person at this time. “It’s not a problem-- I wasn’t looking.” That it was accurate-- was likely only apparent in the fact she was still holding onto the guide; which probably--- would make her seem like a tourist: which could be a bad thing. However people may view that concept, there had been cases where it wasn’t the best outcome-- even while it hadn’t really bothered her. Reaching up, the offered hand was taken.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:19 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

When the female accepted the hand, the skin was warm, though not as much as Isaac's love for him. He gently pulled her up, though he noticed that she had a map as one of her possession. Did that mean that she was a newcomer in the city? Both newcomers and tourists alike flocked into Soleil for a multitude of reasons. "I have a hunch that you are new to the city. Any place that you are looking for as your target area?" he asked, though his expression didn't change much. He noticed that she had tanned skin, so she may be of a different heritage compared to his own. But then again, such heritage wasn't limited to one specific place and races expanded to uncharted territories; fallen angels like Hikaru and Solaris could be found almost everywhere in the world, though mostly taking on human form.

And while Corbin was waiting for the other's reply, the late afternoon sky had changed as he stared. The light shone on his face, though there was the small glint within those crimson eyes of his. If anything, Hikaru possessed the similar glow, and that meant that she was alive and well, with a purpose as to why she moved into the city with him following suit.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Teuicui

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A long route is taken; Ethi literally hits the street, not in the best way, giving a hesitant answer--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Random people and a person she bumped into.

After taking the offered hand, Ethi moved her legs to stand as she was halfway pulled up from the ground. Reaching down to brush anything that her dress might have picked up and to adjust her bag - she looked it’s way for a moment, then back to the man nearby. Letting go of his hand, he spoke in that time, stating what was apparent to him: but not in the way she expected within his next one. “I am, but-- I was, it’s a sushi place. I think it’s up ahead somewhere?” That his expression didn’t change raised some inquiry, Ethrehi briefly wondering that he was a guide of some sort, coupled with that question.

It wasn’t too far out there, yet… if it wasn’t, she had reason to be concerned. He hadn’t done anything that called for it, yet at this time she raised her guard on a mental level. Still, she remained as she was in tone, wanting to be respectful, especially after taking the time to help her up. As the afternoon sky changed, there was a glint to his line of sight, that not missed but not given much consideration. Ethi stood hesitantly, waiting for his reply as well; knowing it could seem odd that a rabbit was looking for that range of food, but hoping he wouldn't press the matter. If he did, she could just be up-front or avoid it.

--Exit--
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin slipped a hand into his pants pocket; hearing that the young lady wanted to head to the sushi place was coincidental. "Perfect timing, miss. I'm also heading there as well since my friend's busy and she won't be home until late at night," he spoke. He kept the fact that Hikaru was his mistress mostly to himself, mainly due to the negative connotations associated with that word. Plus, she was still mostly a stranger to him. "Though it is also my first time there, I am sure that the place has some good recommendations that are the good bestsellers. Follow me close, more so when it's crowded in here," the assassin advised. The last thing a newcomer wanted was to get lost, so Corbin was acting as a guide, at least for the time being.

And while he was leading the way, there were street lamps lighting up, more so because of the transition of time. There were several cars driving by, together with the banter, but the raven mostly ignored them. What mattered was that the female newcomer should reach to her intended destination.

-- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Teuicui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:30 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ④тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑥⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:41 pm
User Image
Nana Bainford

Nana walks down the street caring a paper bag full of fresh baked sweets, her eyes wonder as she examines her surrounding. She stops to look in a shop window and pulls out a cookie, munching on it carefully. Her body sways slightly as she finishes her cookie, her hand rest on her cheek as she smiles happily. ”Mmm! This is the best cookie!” she says to herself and moves along the pathway more, her eyes shift around as she examines the people around her. After a moment of walking around her foot starts to hurt so she takes a break and leans on a wall, reaching down and fixes her shoe. It’s been a while since she last walked around this much, but it was good for her to get out.

Money: $287.74

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

He was pretty sure he had managed to inquire about jobs at every single shop in the entire district, and a few of them he had even submitted applications to. Being inside the buildings was nice, and it did help to keep him moderately warm and dry, but even still his jacket was on its last legs trying to keep the water from soaking through. It had been a long day and it was barely even afternoon yet. "And I still don't have a job, just a few possibilities." Krotak flew down and perched on his shoulder, already soaked so not minding that his perch wasn't sheltered. Just about on cue, Erik's stomach began growling. Sure he had eaten this morning, which was rare, but he was only nineteen: boys his age were still growing and could just about eat their weight in food per day, so it was never too long before his stomach started trying to find its next meal. "Ugh, I was not meant for this kind of life. I'm not a wimp, but still, there's not much I wouldn't do for a place to stay and, I don't know, two meals per day? Is that so much to ask?" Krotak pecked him in the head, but not too hard, no need to draw blood. "Yeah yeah I get it. No point in self-pity." He rubbed his head where Krotak had attacked; there wasn't a scrape or anything, Krotak really was getting good at non-lethal attacks.

Unfortunately, there didn't really seem to be any benches around here or anything, so Erik had to lean against the wall in a somewhat out of the way nook in order to rest up a minute. Yes he was young and supposed to be all energetic and stuff, but he was going to be out all day and probably sleeping in the park tonight, so there was no point in working himself too much. Besides, the businesses would need some time to look over his application, so there wasn't really much for him to do unless he wanted to "borrow" some money, or maybe get a five-finger discount on a couple of things...no, not yet. If he got more desperate he could start that up, but he didn't want to get thrown out before he had a chance to earn a little income.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: HeartyxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: UnknownxxxxxxMood: MehxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Sorry, I am notoriously bad at opening posts.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:11 pm
User Image

Desi frowned as he clutched onto his umbrella. Now, it was very rare to see the male with a glum look on his face, but who could really blame him. This weather was absolutely terrible! It was supposed to be summer for crying out loud! Why was it raining so hard! With an annoyed growl, the young male clutched onto his umbrella tighter. No way he was going to let the wind take his only source of protection from the rain! Glancing up at the kitten umbrella in his hand, he pouted a little. "Please don't get swept by the wind." He pleaded before jumping and letting out a loud yelp as thunder rumbled in the sky above him. Luckily he hadn't noticed any lightning yet otherwise he would need to get inside right away. Sure, he was immortal, but that didn't mean he couldn't be injured and getting struck by lighting would hurt... a lot!

"What am I even doing out here anyway?" He mumbled to himself before his stomach growled a little. "Oh right.. food." He hadn't had a chance to fill his new home with food yet, so he was in search of a restaurant to stop in to. He had heard good things about the food joints around here and was determined to stop in and eat something from every single one of them! Not on the same day of course, but one day he'll be able to say he's eaten everywhere.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here | Status: Single | Outfit: Pink hoodie | OOC: It's okay!
xx
Katze Allemon-Schatten

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games